New beginning (sequel to than...

By veeoneeyeiscool

This is the sequel to my first story thank you Walmart! Its a veeoneeye fanfic and if you want to read it che... More

Hello again ^_^
Chapter 1 ^_^
Chapter 3!
Authours note...
Chapter 4: stalker!
Chapter 5
A/N: funny story XD
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7 i think...
Chapter 8 BITCH!
Update...
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11 i think...
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Quick update.
Important please read! (Very important tbh)

Chapter 2 :0

185 3 3
By veeoneeyeiscool

Ambers pov:

When i walked in i saw someone i never thought i would see ever again. "Patty?" I said looking at him. Why the hell was he here?

"Amber i want to say im sorry and-" i cut him off "no dont say sorry to me i would still be your friend if you didnt cheat on my friend." I said.

"I know and im gonna call raegan and apologize but well jason has to tell you something." Patty said.

"Amber.... Patty is gonna live with us so you guys need to get along." Jason said.

"Jason i... I dont know how to feel about this i kinda feel... Pressured but patty i want you to know i was only mad at you because you cheated on my best friend." I said.

"I know and really im sorry and im sorry about coming into your house and breaking shit i really am." Patty said.

I walked over and hugged him. "Are you still dating that bitch you were making out with?" I asked patty.

"No." He said. "Well when you call raegan... Just remember dont ask her out shes dating drake." I said.

"I know i know." Patty said. I just hugged him. "Your lucky i forgave you but raegan she ugh shes not like me im a forgiving person for her when it comes to relationships she just cant... She has been hurt way to many times" i said.

Patty nodded. I stopped hugging him so he could go call raegan.... I have forgiven patty its just... Gonna take a while to feel normal around him.

"Your not mad at me?" Jason asked. "No its cool i guess." I said. Jason hugged me. "Well ummm im gonna show you your room." Jason said.

"I have my own room?" I asked. "Yeah its just because when i slept with you before you just didnt seem to used to it so when you feel like you want to start sleeping with me then we will turn your room into a music room like pattys." Jason explained.

I nodded. As we walked up stairs jason asked "why dont you feel comfortable when your sleeping am i not a good cuttler?" I giggled and he smiled.

"No its just.... You seem happy so i will tell you later." I said "no i want to know now." Jason said.

I sighed. "Okay my old boyfriend abused me and no never rape but he would hit me and throw me into walls and it just... It scared me." I said.

"Oh wow im sorry." Jason said. "Its okay its not your fault just dont ever feel like its because i dont love you its just because im... Scared." I said.

"Dont be i would never hurt you neither would luke or patty." Jason said.

"Patty has already hurt me." I said. "What!?!?" Jason asked.

"No not physically but when raegan is sad or hurt im sad and hurt." I said. "Oh okay good because if patty ever lays a hand on you i would have to kill him." Jason said.

"Jesus christ!" I said laughing. He smiled and we started to walk up the stairs again. We made it to my room.

There was a door leading out to the balcony which i loved! There was a bathroom with a nice shower, then i walk in closet it was small but nice.

Luke and jason showed me around the house and it was beautiful i love it!

"Wow this place is amazing!" I said.

Luke and jason laughed. I got my clothes and started to put them away in my closet and i went to the bathroom and sat on the floor near the cabinets.

I opened the cabinets and put in my makeup box hair spray some soap hair dryer and straightener extra hair dye and blah blah blah.

Someone knocked on the door. It was patty. "Come in!" I yelled. "Im right here i can hear you." He said.

"I know!" I laughed. He sat next to me on the floor. "So surprisingly raegan forgave me but said we would never ever date again." Patty said with s sad face.

I patted his back "well for a girl these things are hard and she really loved you patty." I said.

"I know and i loved her too i dont even know why i cheated on her." Patty said. "Well its in the past and atleast she forgave you." I said.

He nodded. "Well welcome to your new home i hope you like it." He said. I smiled "its great." I said. "Good it better be!" He said.

I laughed. He waved and left the room.

3 hours later.

My bed was finally back and put together if you were wondering its a white bed with storage drawers from ikea.

I put the bedding on which was black and white stripes they reminded me of the circus which i kinda like.

We put up the tv and my vanity set and i hung up some band posters like all time low, bring me the horizon, sleeping with sirens, catching your clouds, andy black, and black veil brides.

I hung up some photos of me and friends there was a photo of me and jason, one of me performing at warped, me when i was five, and the a special area

For photos of payton raegan and then all of us together. My room was coming along and i love it! I decided to put a few letters and fan art from fans.

I put the on my closet door and then i put up my melted crayon art above my bed. My room was just about finished.

I went out to my car and got my two bedside tables "woah woah woah let me help." Luke said running outside.

I smiled "okay go get my blue lava lamp and my tripod my song book and music speakers for my iphone." I said.

He sighed and nodded. "Dont read my song book!" I said turning around and looking at him.

We got to my room and i put the bedside tabled by well... My bedside. "Thanks luke you can just set all that stuff on the floor." I said.

"No problem." He said while putting down the box of things. I hugged him and he left my room.

I started to put stuff on the bedside tables and then i opened my song book and a note fell out. I picked it up and read it.

Dear amber,

Tomorrow you leave and im crying right now. I dont know when you will find this or if you will see it but im gonna miss you and im happy that your gonna be happy. Please still make videos so i can see you. I know your life will be amazing

Love, raegan.

I finished reading it and i smiled. I hung it up on my closet door with the rest of the notes. I decided to go to the kitchen to get a snack.

"water you doing?" Jason asked and i turned around.

"Nothing...." I said smiling "you want food dont you?" He asked. "Yusssssss." I said laughing.

He laughed too. "We have some vegan stuff from patty that you could have." Jason said. "Patty is not vegan he is a vegetarian THERES A DIFFERENCE!" I said laughing.

Jason tickled me "theres a difference!" He mocked and laughed. "J-jason i cant b-breathe!" I said in between laughs.

He stopped tickling me and i decided to have a vegetarian chicken sandwich... Its my favorite thing to eat to be honest.

I went to the living room and watched the amazing world of gum ball (great show go check it out XD)

I ate my food and looked at the time. It was already 6:30 pm. Dayum.... I threw out my food and changed into my catching your clouds shirt with plaid pj shorts.

I went to jasons room and knocked. "Come in!" He said. I walked in "hey." I said and went to go sit next to him on his bed.

"Whats up?" He asked me while looking on twitter. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Nothin much the usual." I said.

He smiled. "You should get to bed love i have something planned for tomorrow." Jason said.

"Okey dokey nighty night." I said and kissed him.

"Night sweet heart sleep good." Jason said.

I waved and walked to my lukes room i knocked "what?" He yelled.

"Just sayin good night!" I yelled back and i heard him chuckle. He opened the door "night amber." Luke said and hugged me.

I then walked to pattys room "night patty!" I yelled "night!" He yelled back.

I walked into my room and plopped on the bed. I got under the covers and scanned my room. It looks different... Nawh dip shit amber its a new room!

I sighed and turned off my lava lamp and fell asleep.

***********************************

Okey dokey guys please tell me what you think about this chapter and i know some of you might hate patty because of what "he did" quote quote

But i just really missed him plus i love patty! Anyways if you liked this vote for this and comment to tell me what you think because i love reading comments ^_^ alrighty byeeeee froggie troop!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 136 18
helloooo! this is my first time writing a story so i really hope you enjoy this. Please excuse my spelling mistakes, english isn't my first language...
79.7K 3.2K 33
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬...❞ Hi! This is my first story. I've been r...
92 0 24
Continuation of my previous story A one sided Love Story. I don't remember my username and password ,so here is the Continuation of it. link to Previ...
113K 3.2K 14
So anyways this is my first fan fiction it's a Killian x Reader fanfic I hope you enjoy it