Chapter 1 ^_^

Im glad to be back and writing for this fanfiction yayyyy! ^_^

********************************

Ambers pov:

I stood in my empty room. I looked around and went to the closet. I looked on the floor and found the photo patty broke of me raegan and payton.

We were like 17 or 18 in this photo. I held it in my hands. We all were sitting on a tree at a beach in florida our first trip by our selfs.

I heard a knock on my door i turned around and saw payton. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I replied.

She rubbed my back "why so down amber?" She asked. "Its just im gonna miss you guys so so much." I said.

"Well were gonna miss you too but.... Raegan said shes probably gonna make this room into a music or a youtube room." Payton said. We both laughed.

"Whatcya got there?" Payton asked pointing at the photo. "Oh just a broken photo of us." I said. "Dawh its still perfect." Payton said.

"Oh i know!" I said laughing. "Well anyways i have to ermmm get to the store and buy some... Stuff!" I said.

"Hahaha okey dokey amber bye." Payton said and walked out of my room. I wasnt buying "stuff" i was buying us friendship bracelets. We can add a charm for each year.

I grabbed the drop dead jacket jason left here and decided to wear it. I grabbed my phone and car keys and walked to the parking garage.

I got to my car and left to go to the mall. I wanted to buy them from pandora bracelets number one because they are good quality number two they are gorgeous.

I got to the mall and went to pandora jewelers.

"Hello ma'am anything you need help with?" A lady greeted me. "Ummm well only if you have time." I said laughing.

"Of course what can i help you with?" She asked.

"Well im moving out of my friends house and i just wanted to get us like a friendship bracelet like a pandora charm bracelet." I said.

The lady nodded. "Okay well over here we have the bracelets and charms." She said.

I pointed to a bracelet i liked. "Okay well this one is 400 dollars plus 2 charms of your choice." She said. I made a scrunched up face at the price.

I knew it was gonna be alot of money but it was worth it. "Ummm yeah i will get 3 of those." I said.

"Alrighty and you can just come on over here pick out some charms and i will put them on!" She said.

For raegan i picked out a skull charm same for me and payton but the for raegans second charm i picked out a heart that said bff.

For payton she already had the skull charm on there and i also picked out a hello kitty charm.

For myself i got the skull and the lady said i could customize a charm so i did. I got a heart on side had R for raegan and the other one had P for payton.

She gave me a bag and said "thank you for your service have a nice day!"

"No problem and you too!" I said and left.

Once i got home i saw the moving trucks and jasons car. I got out and hugged jason. "Hey jason weres payton and raegan." I asked.

"Oh there inside." He said. "Okay well i have something to give to them and we need some alone time together to think about all of this." I explained.

"Okay love." Jason said and kissed my forehead.

I walked inside and saw payton and raegan. I grabbed the bracelets and put them behind my back. "Hey guys." I said.

They turned around. "Hey!" They both said. "I have something!" I said smiling.

"Oooo what did you get?" Raegan asked.

"Well umm raegan you and i have been best friends for a long long time threw thick and thin and im so blessed to have you in my life and i wanted to give something to you." I said.

I saw tears in her eyes. I showed her the bracelet and put it on her. "Its a friendship bracelet every year we add a new charm for every year our friendship lasts." I said.

She hugged me and cried. I turned to payton.

"And for you payton i got this friendship bracelet. You have been my friend for 2 amazing years and just because im moving doesnt mean its over. I want you to have this to remember me. Like i said to raegan we add a charm every year our friendship lasts." I said.

She hugged me and i put it on her. "And for me well i got one too and you guys can put it on my wrist." I said.

They both nodded. They clipped it together on my wrist and looked at the charms. We all hugged and cried.

They walked me outside. "You ready to go?" Jason asked. "Yeah just one more moment." I said. He nodded and hugged raegan and payton.

"So this is goodbye for now." Raegan said. I turned around "guys im not gonna be gone forever im still gonna see you guys." I said.

"Pinkie promise." Payton said. "Pinkie promise." I said and we all pinkie promised. "Well guys i have to go." I said while my eyes were watering.

We all hugged and i waved good bye and got in jasons car. We drove there and when we got inside i could already tell this would be hell because.....

******************************

Hope you guys liked this chapter and comment and vote. Sorry if i ripped your heart out of your chest you can put it back now. Shout out to accio_night i think thats her name... Anyways heyyy!

Well froggie troop this is just the beginning of this and how about making an andy biersack fanfic? Oooooooooo idk tell me if you want me too ^_^ byeee froggie troop!