Selcouth || Shouto Todoroki x...

By SakuPeachu

≫Selcouth≪ •Sel-'kooth• (adj.) unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous This can mean many things to diff... More

•Chapter 1 • Cafès and Online Gays
•Chapter 2• Sean & Aimi
Chapter 3: Discovery
Chapter 4: Bruises and Help
Chapter 5: Save Them
Chapter 6: Cherry Soda
Chapter 7: Worries & Home
Chapter 8: Family
hey um I LOVE YOU
Chapter 9: Interruption
Chapter 10: More Family
Chapter 11: Mall Adventures
Chapter 12: Lies Exposed
{Fun!Chap!} Incorrect Mishaps Quotes
Chapter 17: Some Creep and His Pov
Chapter 18: Defeated Perverts and Fire Bastard
UWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWYEWU
Chapter 19: Workign Hard & No Friends
Chapter 20: More Conversations & Cocky Assholes
Chapter 21: Momo's After Death Plan and Vault gone wrong
Chapter 22: Hide and Seek is technically a horror game and tODOROKI WAIT-

Chapter 13: Midnights Back

931 54 40
By SakuPeachu

A/n:EXTRA LONG CHAP IN HONOR OF MOMO YAOYOROZU'S BIRTH

Also we won't have quality picture for a while cause my phones back camera is shit sooo

Feeling the heat of sun on my eyelids,I reluctantly awoke from my slumber. I laid thinking in the cocoon of blankets surrounding my previously passed out body.
I squeezed my eyes tightly, trying to be rid of the after-tears sting in my eyes. I don't even want to wake up today. I stood up to close the blinds. Before I spend the rest of my life in bed, I need this damn light out of my face.

"Hey, mom told me to wake- What the fuck is that?!"

Turning towards the offending voice I saw my brother looking at Cerberus with fear. Cerberus, who doesn't like being stared at like that, shapeshifted into a small bird and flew towards me before changing again into a small snake and hid in my shirt.

"Don't worry about Cerberus," I said placing a comforting hand on her in her hiding place, "I'll be down in a second."

After his footsteps disappeared down the hallway, Cerberus decided to speak.

"I do not like that one."

Nudging her up to my neck, I replied, "I can see why."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Reluctantly trudging down the stairs, I finally came into the kitchen where my parents and the people-I-have-to-call-sibling's were getting ready for their respective days at work. Greg and Mae were eating and chatting amongst themselves (which got quieter once I came in). Mother was serving the food and Father was helping her.
Taking a seat as far as I could from those traitors, I tried my best to ignore the hostile and curious glances being spared my way.

"Sakura dear, do you like pancakes?" Mother asked placing two on a plate.

"Yeah, can I also have butter?" I replied as she set it down in front of me.

Before she could move for the butter, Father swooped in and dramatically gave me the butter. Mother laughed at his actions before they gave each other a loving peck.
From the corner of my eye I could see the other two people at the table fake gag or roll their eyes. Their reactions confused me, why wouldn't you like your parents showing they still loved each other?

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Soon everyone was sitting at the table chatting happily amongst themselves. I was looking down, avoiding eye contact, and eating my pancakes. All I want is to finish this food, go back to my room, and sleep. If I can, I want to avoid this family at all costs, not like they'd care anyway. They probably all think I'm a villain and are just waiting for me to snap.

Bang!

"Heeeyyyyy~~~~" Midnight chimes walking happily into the kitchen. Greg and Mae rose to greet her and spoke excitedly with her.

"Well, actually I'm here to take Greg to school and offer Sakura a small job as an assistant teacher for the day!" Midnight grinned.

I weighed my options. I could stay here in bed all day with the constant reminder that my family fucking hates me and never really thought of me kindly, or I could get my mind off it with one of the only people I trust at this point.

"Yeah I'll do it."

"Great! Come on! Let's go get you changed!" Midnight excitedly exclaimed pulling me up the stairs and away from my unfinished pancakes. If only I had thought for a second longer I could've finished that last bite.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Here I sat, on my bed, watching Midnight riffle through the clothes Momo and I had bought. Sometimes she'd pick something up, think about it, then put it back down.

"Actually, yknow what? Maybe you should choose what you wear, I don't know you that well," Midnight said nervously, "Be sure to choose something easy to move in, you'll be helping me train my students."

I walked passed her into my closet and looked around and asked, "Since I'm going with you? should it have like a 'Midnight the R-rated hero' theme?"

"Yeah, if you want, but uh don't go too intense okay?"

Smiling to myself, I answered, "I already have something in mind~"

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Hey, Can I ask you a few questions?" Midnight called out from outside the closet.

"Go ahead." I answered, skimming through my clothes.

"So....how do the whole 'blood is my sustenance' thing work? Like do you only use blood to survive? Do you need to eat actual food?"

"Blood is the sustenance for my quirk, so I don't need only that to survive but my quirk does. Yes, I do need to eat actual food." I answered with little trouble. Man she was really holding these back huh?

"Does the blood have a taste to you? Do certain blood types taste better than others?" She continued, I could hear her recline on my bed.

Picking up a nice little shirt I explained, "The way someone's blood tastes is based one two main things, their soul and their diet. If both are good they taste delicious. If both are bad they taste horrible. It's a spectrum. Sometimes if they are feeling a strong emotion it tampers with the taste, but whenever I bite that emotion is overridden."

"How's it overridden?" Midnight chimed.

Slipping on a shirt I answered, "My fangs emit a substance into the wound that replaces the feeling with a feeling of immense pleasure. Therefore the dominant emotion they feel will be pleasure which would sweeten their taste by alot."

Midnight was silent for a while before asking, "Have you ever...taken it without permission?"

I gasped and poked my head out of the closet. "Of course not! I would never do that!"

"Okay! Okay! Making sure! I'm sorry!" Midnight sputtered.

Slightly offended I slipped back into the closet to continue changing. Soon after the conversation switched over to her telling me about herself.

"By the way, your family-" Cringe. "-said you went out with a friend before. Who was that?" Midnight inquired.

"That was an online friend I made years ago, when she heard I was in Japan we decided to meet up."

"Oh! How'd you guys meet?"

"We met through an online MMO, I was a mage and she was a rouge. We have a guild of two and dominate the score boards." I said proudly, coming out of the closet and modeling my outfit. I chose shorts with a heart chain and a mock neck crop top coupled with a jacket hanging from my elbows. High socks hugging my legs created a snack named me.

Midnight gave a thumbs up and started to the door, I grabbed my bag and followed her. A day away from these people in this house will be a blessing.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Apparently I didn't account for carpool, so now I'm stuck with my "brother" (in his eyes) side eyeing me and my outfit.
By the time we made it to Midnight's job, I was ready to jump over these seat and show him how much of a villain I apparently was. Once we got out the car, Greg immediately said bye to Midnight and disappeared into the building.

Soon I was following Midnight through the winding hallways, there were a few early risers in the halls. Students and teachers alike looked at me oddly, I didn't know if it was because of my choice of dress or my dark complexion.

"And this is the Teachers Office," Midnight exclaimed, walking in oozing confidence, "This is my desk, make yourself at home!"
After introducing me to her work desk she went to go greet the other teachers. If the entire day is like this I'm glad I brought my charger. Opening my bag, a black blur jumped out and latched on my face. Sighing I reached up to push Cerberus off my face, only for her to tighten her grip.

"Cerberus please."

She then skittered down to the small gap between me and the back of my jacket. Now it just looked oddly dark. Tossing away my care, I continued my search for my charger. It'll be a long day.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I've been here for half an hour and I'm so bored I'd honestly rather be at home. I texted Momo about 5 minutes ago and I'm still waiting for an answer. If you could die from boredom I would be having a fucking funeral right now, good god.

"Mr.Aizawa, here are the papers for the event." Chimes a familiar voice that made me shoot up from my sprawled position on the floor.

"Momo?" I said loudly.

"Sakura?" Momo responded, before we both broke out into a grin.

It was like an old romance movie when the couple runs towards each other in slow motion, except it wasn't in slow motion, and it was in the teachers office; and it was a shorter distance but that doesn't matter.
We finally embraced each other and became enraptured in our own world. Asking about each other's day and how we were feeling.
"Hey Momo can we make time today?" I asked.

"Of course, did something happen?" She responded linking her arm with mine. I simply leaned into her and nodded.

"Yaoyorozu! I have to ask that you and your friend separate immediately! We must get back to class!" Yelled a tall bespectacled boy. He isn't so bad looking....I would what his diet is like~

"Midnight could I stay with Momo for now? Until you need me of course!" I inquired excitedly.

"A-ah, of course!" Midnight sighed dreamily, muttering something about youth.

Soon Momo and I were headed for her class talked animatedly the entire way, with the boy I now know is called 'Iida Tenya' trailing behind us.

Suddenly, this day got a whole lot more exciting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
3.2K 210 13
«𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙔/𝙉 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙤�...
423K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
754K 28.8K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...