Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder

271 11 5
By toroshi-kun

"These kind of question, you have to use this formula and..." you explained throughfully.

Pointing here and there in the notebooks. Lovino would nodded his head where he understand and would furrowed his eyebrow to where he didn't catch on. The same goes for you, you would ask which part you didn't understand and if he understand it he would teach you.

The two of you manage to spent 2 hours studying, while Gilbert and Francis passed out on the couch, worn out after making their stupid vine.

"I didn't know you were this smart, thats suprising." Lovino stated, he was smirking while streeching his sore muscle.

You smirked back, "Didn't know you were this 'patience'. Coming from you that was one of the seven wonders." Lovino blushed and hit your shoulder.

"Shut up." He looked away, making you chuckled.

"You didn't know Lovi? The chica here goes to our school by schoolarship." Antonio came to the room with tray of fresh baked churros.

"Shhhh--!!!" You putted your finger to your mouth quickly, gesturing for him to not tell.

Lovino looked at you with wide amber orbs. "You did?!"

You gulped, "Well yeah.. somehow.." Lovino was silent, he just gazing at you with raised eyebrow. Antonio noticed the silence and laughed nervously.

"It's getting late, I'm going to make dinner for everyone."

Lovino stood abruptly, "Let me help--"

"It's fine Lovi, continue with your study." Antonio smiled, ruffling the italian's hair. Lovino reluctantly sat down again. His seat was in front of you.

"Well, guess you gonna stuck with me.  Suck to be you.." Lovino mumbled. You stopped your activity and looked at him in the eyes.

"Why would I?" Lovino was taken aback. He looked to his side, and then to your menancing (E/C) ones.

'Because.. I'm like this, you'll feel bored. I'm not as sweet as Feliciano. I bet you enjoyed that tomato bastard company more that mine. I bet you feel awkward.'

Train of thoughts flooded Lovino's mind. But no words came out from his mouth. He heard you sighed and stood up from your seat.

"I'm sorry, you must've felt uncomfortable around me right? I'll... go help Antonio then.." You smiled sadly at his lost of word.

You tried to walked off but a hand grabbed yours, tugging you slightly backwards. You glanced back and saw Lovino's eyes plead with guilt.

"I-it's not like that damn it! I'm not feeling uncomfortable or anything.. I just-- I thought you might pushing yourself to be with someone who..... rejected you.." You bit your lip and pry your hand gently from his hold.

"It's okay Lovi.. I'm not pushing myself, really. This time, you don't have to worry." You smiled and pinched his cheek. Lovino glued to his spot, watching you head to the kitchen with balled fist.

"Vhat. The. FUCKK. DID. I. JUST. HEAR?!" Lovino flinched, finding the albino boy standing behind him wide awake.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!! YOU SUPRISED ME!!" Lovino yelled, he grabbed Gilbert's collar.

"You reject the frauuu?!?! Vhy boy?!" Lovino sighed, frustrated. He pinched the bringe of his nose and letting go his grip on the white haired boy.

"Not your fucking bussiness." Gilbert composed himself. He gazed at the still tense boy in front of him.

"Jou---"

"Hey guys, we made dinner!" You called out from the kitchen. Gilbert sighed, decided to keep his mouth shut and head to where you and Antonio were. Francis wake up not long after, he yawned scratching his stomach.

"You coming Lovino?" He asked the still unmoving brunette. He was clueless of what just happen. So when he recieved a simple nod from the younger boy he was beyond happy.

"Oh my goddd... Lovino respond to my talk! Oh my god! Guys hear me out--" He kept rambling on at the dinner table. Antonio would laughed, saying that he knew how it feels. You laughed too, occasionally glancing to where the italian was eating in silence.

Weird... Even though Francis was talking about him nonstop. It usualy pisses him off, he would denied every single word but, he.. right now were careless..

You chewed on you food, still looking at him. When he finaly looked up from his plate, his eyes met yours. He blushed on looked the other way. You shrughed it off.

'Maybe he still need time of course, there is no way we could act the same ever again.. well at least we tried to..'

You were so absorbed on your own thought you didn't notice the albino boy acrossed your seat. He was observing the two of you, suspiciously.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll go home now, thanks for the meal!" You waved.

"W-wait! I'll walk you home!" Antonio offered kindly. He quickly went back inside to grabbed his jacket. Leaving the four of you dumbfounded and awkward.

"Geez.. he didn't need to though.." You scratched the back of your hair awkwardly.

"Let him be. It's dangerous to walk around at night like this." Lovino said, he was avoiding eye contact ever since that time.

"Ja, its soooo dangerous you gonna walk me home, big bruder~ kesesese!!" Gilbert put a hand on Lovino's shoulder and smirked evily.

Lovino glared and tried to push him off. "Who the fuck want to walk you home potato retard!!"

"Oh come on~! We need to talk right~  fellow bruder." Lovino flinched, he sighed and dragged Gilbert while stomping his feet.

"What was that all about? I didn't know they were that close..." You stated confusely.

"Ehh? Then who'll walk moi home??" Francis bit his thumb, dramatically crying like in some soap opera.

"We'll walk you until the cross road amigo, lets go." Antonio smiled. Francis looked at him and then hugged him, nuzzling his cheek. "MON AMI!!!" You laughed. The three of you walked together while goofing around like a drunkards.

-------------------------------------------------------------
((A/N : Play the audio for feels.))

"Si, I rejected her. Whats your fucking problem?!"

The two of them decided to have a small talk in the nearby park. Gilbert was on the swing, swaying lighlty while Lovino wait impatiently.

"Is there anything jou don't like about her?" Gilbert asked which took Lovino by suprise.

"H-hah?"

Gilbert sighed, getting off from the swing to stand in front of the startled italian. His hands were in his pocket. His vibrant red hue shines through the darkness of the night, in quite intimidating manner.

"That's vhat I don't fucking understand. Jou both don't have any problem in the begining so vhat make  jou reject her and her effort? Both of jou would argue like newly wed couple but still protecting each other in a ways. If that wasn't the best bond, then vhat the fuck is that? You tell me."

"H-how would I know?? I'm not protecting her or anything.. And why the fuck are you asking me all these question?! Ask her instead, why would she fall in love with a pathetic guy like me?! And aren't you That bastard buddy?! If you are then act like one and support him! You knew his feelings for her right?!"

Lovino breath were shaky. He tightened his fist, letting out his frustration that he bottled up inside. Gilbert stayed silence, he was processing what he just heard and then it clicked. Like a key that fit perfectly in its lock.

"So thats vhy." Lovino still in his rigid state stare at his companion who took a seat on one of the benches.

".....I understand exactly what the frau feels because I've experienced it." Lovino widden his eyes and looked at the dazed albino in disbelief.

The well known Gilbert Beilschmidt that was the idol of entire school of all people..

"The two of jou are alike. So maybe it goes for jou too huh? I went through something similiar. The girl I loved have two things she need to protect. I was never in the position to choose, but her... In the end, she choosed that guy, the goody two shoes pianist... I'm pretty okay with it since I knew that boy will surely cherish her. Beside... the girl I loved hate me to the core she'd kill me whenever our path crossed." Gilbert chuckled, reminiscing the time he fought with the hungarian girl he used to love. The devilish triangle he once through.

"I still thinking if I were to try harder, would she choose me instead? But jour was different ja? She loves jou, she choose jou. Jou still have the opportunity.. jou still can chose! Jou still can make it."

"You were saying as if I love her-- stop talking bulshit and comparing me to you!" Lovino barked back.

"I'm not comparing me to you, I'm comparing you to the girl that has to choose." Gilbert stood up and walked away leaving Lovino with his own thoughts.

He stopped just not too far away, glancing back at the italian who heads hung low.

"Even if you choose her and hurt Antonio in the end... its not going to make you the bad guy.. there is no such thing when fighting for what you cherish most.. Notice it sooner big bruder, or else you'll regret it.."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The truth is, I am a little scared..

I am sorry....

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...
140K 2.8K 39
Some one-shots by me. I do not own Hetalia or you.
14.3K 652 40
I never thought I could fall in love with someone like him, I never thought I can love another after my previous Boyfriend made me feel worthless, an...
3.1K 140 26
Ludwig finds himself trapped in a world of darkness quite often. Constantly, his vision wrecks havoc on his normal, everyday life. Feliciano tries to...