Blood Descendants (I)

By hanafuda

"As the sun went down her eyes would still glow, a bright red light guiding the lonely souls. She was once a... More

Author-chan's Note
Characters
I.1
II.1
III.1
III.2
III.3
III.4
IV.1
IV.2
IV.3
IV.4
V.1
V. 2
V. 3
V. 4
V. 5
VI. 1
VI. 2
VI. 3
VI.4
VI. 5
VI. 6
VI. 7
VI. 8
VII.1
Author-chan's Note
VII. 2
VII. 3
VII. 4
VII. 5
VII. 7
VII. 8

VII. 6

14 3 0
By hanafuda

Ayato's point of view

We get to the headquarters where most of the people were expecting me. When the guards see Riya they get in position to attack, but before I get to tell them to let her pass, she uses air control to smash them all to the ground. I can hardly belive she's truly Riya... My Riya.

"I'll be in my old room."are the only words that she says before she dissappears from my view.

I go to my office trying to clear my head. Nothing of my poor Riya represents this new woman. She's sinewy, dark and her aura is undetectable. Riya's spiritual energy was huge from the very moment she became a vampire, but now she's lower than a living human. There is now way she's Riya.

She's a stranger...

I decide to see to what limits I can go with her so I put a mixture of potassium cyanide, ricin and botulinum toxin, enough to wipe the entire earth population, in a bottle of blood and ask a maid to give it to her. The maid nods and goes to do what she's told. She comes back after a few minutes and tell me that Riya drank the blood. And nothing. Maybe the effects weren't imediat, which seems impossible, but I'd better go check.

When I get to her room I conceal my presence and spiritual energy and go inside. She isn't in the bedroom, but I can hear a splash from the bathroom. Maybe she fell in the tub. I get closer to the bathroom door and suddenly she clears her voice.

"If you wanted to join me you should've said so."her unemotional voice says from behind the door.

A chill goes through my whole body then the door creeks open.

She's sitting in the tub, most of her body covered in foam, bubbles all over the room. Her body is covered in scars, burn marks, depigmentations or the opposite, just darker zones on her skin. She's bony, I can easily see her collar bones and ribs, but well build muscles cover her body. She has a slight six pack, and her legs are showing signs of working out.

Just what happened to her all this time?

"You can take a picture, it lasts longer."she says pulling me back fromy thoughts.

I look the other way, wanting to get out of this situation, but I honestly don't know what to say.

" Why are you here, Ayato? "she says again, scrubbing her arms, carefully going around all of her wounds and scars, cleaning them. Even if she's covered in all this marks, her body is still sexy and beautiful, this sight giving me a hard time to hide my enthusiasm on my lower part.

" Me? I... Your parents and friends are coming here tomorrow. I thought you should know." I say spinning around ready to exist her room.

"Stay."she whispers and just when I'm about to push the door and exit the room, a splash is echoing and I turn around.

Riya is standing up, exposing her fully naked body to me. Foam is covering her shoulders and decolletage and she's getting dangerously closer to me. A smirk is placed on my lips, this is what I wanted... What I always wanted.

When she's an inch away from my lips she tilts her head and bites my neck. Her mouth is cold, even if the water is extremely hot, her teeth are sharp and the fear starts to grow as her aura is free for a second. I push her, my eyes widening. That... That moment. That felt like hell.

"Sorry about my spiritual energy. I try not to let my aura free."she says wiping the blood from her neck and chin.

" Never try to kill me again."she continues, moving closer again.

For a few seconds  I don't know what to do, but a small sexy grin on her lips makes me pull her back in my arm. I start kissing her as my hands explore her body. Her skin is soft around the scars, but rough around her hands and legs. Her muscles contract under my touches as does mine when one of  her hands makes its way down.

××××pervy scene here that I'll put later××××

We stay next to one another in her bed for a few hours, without saying anything. I caress her back, and she just crawls closer to me. Neither of us are asleep, but no-one speaks. I think she's asleep but when I try to move my hand her eyes shot open and all of her muscles tense. I look at her and this... she's like a predator.

"You should go."she says and I just have a question look on my face.

What? I'm usually the one who sleeps around and has tons of one night stands, but I didn't expect her to kick me out. She doesn't look like she's joking so I nod and dress up before going back to my room.

Riya's point of view

Well now I have to cross that from my bucket list. Sometimes I'm glad that Akane helped me to get rid of emotions, because I'm sure that I'd feel guilty as hell when I'll see Yasuo. It's almost four am so I decide that I'd better start running. I take my poisons and toxins then I put my weights on. I feels so wrong not to wear them, but last night was unexpected so I didn't get to put them back on.

After I'm done with my routine I get back to my room, there a nice lady is waiting for me.

"Mister Ayato has requested your presence."she says shyly and I just nod, letting her leave.

I go to his office where he's buried in papers and business stuff. I don't bother to knock on the door so I just open it making some pieces of paper fly.

" Oh, Riya! You've been running? "he says noticing my clothes.

I usually dress with a special suit from Jomei which is a dark skin-like armor, very flexible yet very strong, but for the light spring this morning some shorts and a sports bra were more than enough.

" I train every day. Why did you call me here?"i ask changing the subject. He gives a sceptical look but move on.

" We may have a problem. The Tsuki clan has been pressing us since you got back to go to their headquarters. Kazuki... He's a little lost. Not like really lost, but he gave in to his powers and transformed into his beast side."he says, calm and weighting his every word.

" Was it because of me?" I ask and his eyes move away from mine.

" We all had it rough after you left. Which gets me back to the other thing. Your parents should arrive shortly."he mostly whispers and I understand that it's a sensitive subject.

" Oh. Good. I'll meet with them, please call me when they get here. And one more thing, what happened to the head of the clan? Should I expect an unwelcoming attitude from them?"I ask, but my voice didn't let any emotion slide again.

He takes his eyes off his paperwork trying to figure out what I'm thinking, but eventually gives up and shakes his head.

" They don't have a head of the clan at the moment, but I don't think they'll miss Tomeo. He was a dictator after all." he says and I nod in response.

I exit the room and go straight to mine to call Yasuo. He's probably wandering about how I'm doing. When I finally reach him his voice seems cold and sad.

" I'm going to the Tsuki clan with some business. Care to come along with me?" I ask him but I can hear a long pause before he answers.

"Yes, I will accompany you. Riya... Is everything alright there?" he speaks his mind and I understand what he's going for.

"I miss you too, but don't worry I'm fine, just two attempts to kill me till now. How quickly can you be here?"

"I already took a plane to see you. I'll be at the front gate of my clan in half an hour."

We say each other goodbye and I leave to the destination. I have my spiritual energy concealed as I wait for Yasuo to arrive. Out of the blue a long needle almost prices my skin but I manage to catch it in time. I turn to face the redhead standing there with his arm open.

"HI there hun."he jokes and I roll my eyes hugging him.

"Missed you."i whisper, but I'm sure he hears me. It's true, I did miss him as I miss all of the people from the last few months.

" So... How are things here? Everything alright? What did the council say? "he asks looking right into my eyes.

" I'm truly curious about that too, belive me, but they are hard to read, especially two of them. I will get the answer today."I say, looking at the sky to find out about what time is it.

" And the people? "he pushes more, but I just turn to him and answer honestly.

" Weak."my voice is lacking all of the possible emotions.

His small smile dies and he just nods then looks at his clan gate.

" You killed Tomeo? Who's the clan leader now? "Yasuo got to know me better that time so he understands when he should and shouldn't ask more questions. The change of subject let's me put my thoughts in order before answering.

" They didn't decide yet."i tell him, short before I push the gates open.

The guards jump at me, but no-one gets to touch me. I used light and air control before this bursts into a fight and they get hurt.

" Don't go around attacking people. What if you hurt someone important? "I scold them as they step back.

" Y-Y-Yasu-Yasuo-sama! "say a few of them, pure surprise written all over their face.

Yasuo tenses up, his hand searching for mine. I next to him as the guards come closer to us.

" We're here with business, gentlemen. I heard you have a situation.... May I meet Kazuki? "I say, but most of them seem to ignore me, their whole attention is just for Yasuo now.

I roll my eyes as I whisper to him that I'll go ahead and find Kazuki until he clams everyone down. I form the senzorial spheres and it's strange that I can't find his exact spiritual energy as before, although I feel something strange from a certain door. It is a thick, iron door with signs around it that are meant to keep people away.

A low snarl is ringing through the room as I start getting the signs off. I kick the door off to see a monstrous looking human, flashbacks from the full moon I spent with Kazuki popping in my mind. It attacks me but I dodge quickly as other people rush to this room.

It tries to get out but the others block the way so it turns back to me. I roll my eyes lifting it up with the air control and holding it still.

"Miss Riya! It's dangerous down here!"  shouts one of the men who came here

Just what are these people considering dangerous?

"Then get out of her way, you morons."says Yasuo from the other end of the corridor.

They do as they are told very quickly, just about the same time the beast launches another attack. This time I use more of my power to really hold it against the wall, unable to move.

" I really prefer the human form, Kazu."i whisper, loud enough for him to hear.

Yasuo and another guard come closer to see what's going on. The beast wouldn't come to it's original form, but at least it calmed down a bit. I let in fall on the ground as it obeyed, still growling form time to time.

"So. Would you explain how exactly you got yourselves in this situation?" I ask them, but no-one answers.

I shake my head, turning back to the beast. I thin the border between me and the witch, using her power to try and amplify my water prowess. Between Kazuki and water always was a powerful bond and I'm trying to reach him through that.

He is fighting me, probably because he doesn't recognize my aura anymore, but deep down I can see he's hurt and sad. I push his beast side more, trying to reach him, but it's no use. When I put my hands on the ground the whole compound starts shaking like a massive earthquake is happening. A huge water bubble is holding the beast inside as I whisper a spell to get Kazuki's human form back. Eventually he gives in, completely exhausted.

A weak, skinny and very pale Kazuki falls on the ground, barely breathing. The whole clan comes around him and starts to check on him, but he's in great pain. Yasuo wants to heal him, but I stop and get closer to the boy myself. He takes a step back, afraid when he sees me so close.

"I won't hurt you anymore."i say, but my voice isn't showing any emotion.

He is cautious before nodding and letting me to heal his wounds. He is severely injured, but it doesn't take me a lot of time to make it look as new.

While I was healing him, I noticed that his spiritual power seems different. More beast and less human, which feels really wrong.

"So, since I'm here, I want to help you with the other problem."i say facing the clan members and Yasuo, after I turn my back to Kazuki.

" Since you don't have a clan leader anymore, I suggest Yasuo Tsuki, a previous leader, to take that position again. The Incipiti Laminae supports this decision so please give it some thought."i mostly order, all of them surprised by my words.

Yasuo is surprised too, his eyes widen after I finish speaking. A lot of whispers break the deadly silance then one of them supports the idea, saying Yasuo was indeed one of the greatest leaders. Then another one interferes and a loud discussion starts. Yasuo clears his voice, seeing that I won't help him with the situation, then speaks:

"Please, let's move the discussion in the conference hall. We have an ill man here. I'd gald to hear all of  your thoughts on this."he says pointing to the hall as people exist the room.

He gives me a short nod and I wish him a short 'Good luck' before he goes with them. I'm left alone in the room with Kazuki who seems to be shocked by what happened. Before I get to say something, his deep voice cuts my words.

"Riya?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 491 49
Vampires are extremely sexual creatures. Agnes is about to turn 18. The time has come to find her mate. As The Vampire Princess, she needs to be mark...
1.2M 48.7K 46
"As I laid on the filthy mat, my white hair fanning out like a halo around my head, I felt that ice inside of me fester. It grew and spread until it...
1.2K 78 30
••••♛•••• In my world there is only one principle. The way to power is to take it. ••••••••••• Princess Aura has been in danger her whole life. Li...