Let's Play The Game Of Chance

By Btsvelvet98

Redvelvet, bts and exo members individually set out for a long awaited vacation after having a totally succe... More

Important note!
Chapter 1: The long awaited vacation
Chapter 2: Checking In
Chapter 3: Between the devil and the deep blue sea
Chapter 4: Cook-off
Chapter 5: Mixed feelings
Chapter 6: House of secrets
Chapter 7: Bonfire party
Chapter 8: Drunken Confessions part-1
Chapter 10: Drunken Cofessions part-3
Chapter 11: Hangover
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Breakups & Makeups
Chapter 14: Healing
Chapter 15: Save Me
Chapter 16: Kiss or cry
Chapter 17: Stop messing with my heart
Chapter 18: Lost in your kiss
Chapter 19: Fake love
Chapter 20: House of revelations
Chapter 21: Heights of love part 1
Chapter 22: Heights of love part 2
chapter 23 : Reality bites
Chapter 24: Tangled emotions
Chapter 25 : The Game of Love
chapter 26: something kind of beautiful
Chapter 27: I'll do it for you
Chapter 28: Testing ur love part -1
Chapter 29: Testing Ur Love Part-2
Chapter 30: Chocolate Love
Chapter 31: House Of Horrors-Part 1
Chapter 32: House Of Horrors- Part 2
Chapter 33: Flash From The Past
Chapter 34: Apologies
Chapter 35: We Go Fishing!
Chapter 36: First Date- Part 1
Chapter 37: First Date Part-2
Chapter 38 :First Date Part - 3
Chapter 39: Waiting For You
Chapter 40: I'll Still Wait For You
Chapter 41: Taking Responsibility
Chapter 42: Taste Of Their Own Medicine
Chapter 43: Sunset & Kiss
Chapter 44: Black Or White
Chapter 45: I choose you
Chapter 46: The talk
Chapter 47: Worst trip ever
Chapter 48: When Everything Falls Into Place

Chapter 9: Drunken Confessions part-2

1.1K 37 1
By Btsvelvet98

Sehun Pov:

"Thank you Oh Sehun! But I can manage to go back to my room", Yeri says as I follow her. The party just came to an end and Wendy went to help the others in cleaning up. Irene noona offered to take Yeri back to her room since she was sleeping on my shoulder. But she was not in a good state either as she's really trying hard to walk to the stairs. Jisoo and Irene leave after I tell them that I'll take Yeri back to her room since we were on the same floor. But before leaving us together, she gave me a warning look while telling me not to mess around with her even in her drunk state.

She is really protective like Suho hyung

I guess it's just a leaders thing

"Okay Yerimah let's get you back to your room", I say as I stand up from my place while holding Yeri from falling down.

And she said she can drink!

"Yaah! I can walk on my own. I have my legs", she says as she stomps off into the villa. I follow her from a distance as she climbs the stairs with a speed slower than a snail.

"Yaah Kim Yerim where are you heading to?", I say as I quickly close the door of my room and follow her. After reaching her floor I thought that she would manage on her own and headed to my room. But she waited in front of her room for a few seconds and started climbing the stairs towards the terrace. I immediately close my door and follow her.

As I finally reach the terrace, I find her roaming around while talking in some unknown language.

"Let's get you back to the bed. Aren't you sleepy?", I say as I stop her by catching her wrist.

"You idiot Sehun! What are you doing here? Why are you following me?", she says as she points her finger to me and smacks me.

"That hurts! It's late Yerima and you're drunk. Let's go back", I say and she completely ignores me and walks around towards the poolside loungers.

"Why do you keep calling me a kid when we're just five years apart?", she says as she sits on one of the loungers.

I guess its because I have seen her since she was a kid..

"Be my guest. I need to talk to you", she says as she pats the place next to her and leanes against the lounger.

"Are you really upset about that?", I ask as I try to lift her head to look at me. She smacks me instead and asks me to back off.

"I.. I don't know. I didn't like it when you called me that. I thought that you saw me as a women", she says as she lifts her head up and gives me an angry look.

She's cute and beautiful!

Wait did I just say that?

But she's just a k..

"Please be my pillow", she says as she asks me to lean next to her and places her head on my shoulder.

"You! I always thought you were cool. Even when you were a trainee and a KID to be exact", she says while emphasizing on the word 'kid'.

"Really? So you had a crush on me or something?", I ask as I try to look at her face while a confident smile forms on my lips.

"Kim Taehyung I am going to sleep right here!", I hear a loud scream from my back which startles the both of us.

"Was it Sooyoung?", I ask as I look back at Yeri.

"Yes! That's my crazy unnie", she says with a smile before smacking me again.

"Where were we? Crush? In you're dreams. I never took you seriously after debuting because of our silly fights. I thought that we were getting a little closer due to this trip", She starts as she wraps her arm around my arm and closes her eyes.

"But then you spoiled everything by calling me kid. Do I really look like a kid to you?", she says as she looks up and catches me while staring at her.

"No Yerima, You're a wonderful women", I say as a small smile appears on my lips. She smiles back and starts speaking again.

"I like it..I like it when you call me yerima", she says as she gives me the brightest smile.

Why is her smile so captivating?

Without thinking about what I'm doing, my lips get closer to her's due to my crazy heart which is completely attracted to her smile.

What are you doing to me?

I kiss her on her forehead instead and make her head rest against my chest. My eyes immediately start closing as the cool breeze touches my skin, I wrap my arm around her and drift into sleep.

V pov:

A few minutes ago:

"Yerinah be careful. Left foot and then right foot!", Joy says as they head towards the stairs. She asked me to take care of her, But I guess she forgot about it. Yes I'm drunk too but she's worse. She's trying to get Yerin back to her room and I follow them from a distance as I promised to get her back to her room.

After Jungkook kissed Joy and indicated that she is his ideal type, I really got shocked even though I knew it. Mixed emotions surrounded me as I was jealous and rebellious, yet lost. She didn't react much. She was rather shocked and shy at that moment.

"Good night Yerinah", she says as she kisses her and closes her door before coming out.

She keeps climbing the stairs as I follow her. But before we reach our floor she stops in her tracks and starts looking to her left and right.

"I'm lost", she says as she sits on the stairs and starts crying while looking down.

What?

I immediately run to her and sit next to her to her."Sooyounga you're not lost. I'll take you back to the room", I say as I try to lift her head.

"Taehyung Oppa you're here! Just like you promised", she says as she lifts her head and gives me a bright smile.

"Aigoo lets get you to your room", I say as I caress her cheek and try to make her stand.

"No! I want to ask you some important questions", she says as she holds my hand and makes me sit back next to her.

"I'll answer all your questions if you come with me", I say as I get up from the stairs and give her a hand.

"Promise?", she says as she puts her pinky finger forward and asks for assurance.

"Promise", I say as I hold it with mine.

"Okay let's go!", she says as she grabs my hand and walks along with me.

"We are here", I say as I open the door of her room and take her in.

"Now get some sleep", I say as I make her sleep on her bed and switch off the lights before leaving.

I get back into my room and get ready to change into my pajamas. As I unbutton my shirt and pick up the other one  to change, I get startled by Joy who comes into my room and closes the door.

"What are you doing here?", I say as I put my shirt on and try to button it up. Before I could do it, she walks towards me and makes me sit on my bed.

"You Kim Taehyung! How could you leave me like that? You promised me", she says as she holds my hand and turns me to face her.

"I just forgot about it! I'm sorry", I say as I smile at her and lean back on my bed.

"Okay now answer my question", she says as she places her hands against my cheeks and leans over to me with a really intimidating look.

"Sooyounga can we talk in the morning?", I ask as I move her hands away from my cheeks.

"Are you angry at me?", she asks as she cups my face with both of her hands. She comes closer to examine my face while making her eyes bigger to understand me.

"It's dark. I can't see your expression", she says as she comes closer. Before she comes more closer and gives me a heart attack, I get up from my bed and walk towards my closet.

"Why would I be angry?", I say as I change my shirt and start buttoning it up.

"Then why are you so silent?", she says as she starts buttoning up my shirt. Her hair keeps falling on my face as she concentrates on buttoning up my shirt. Before I lose my control, I take her hands off my shirt and move away from her.

"I am not leaving till you speak up. I'm going to sleep on you're bed!", she announces while shocking me with her words and also her tone which is louder than I could ever imagine.

"Don't shout. They will hear us", I say as I keep a finger on her lips. She nods her head like a obedient kid until I remove my finger.

"Kim Taehyung I'm going to sleep right here!", she announces louder than earlier. I immediately place my hand on her mouth as I sigh.

Did anyone hear her?

We are at the teracce and Jungkook is sleeping with Jin hyung tonight. So I just prefer believing that no one heard us.

Hey guys thank you for reading don't forget to comment and vote. Do you like hunri?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 267 26
Seulgi bumped with stranger What will happen next? Status: end Start: 20/05/19 End:10/11/19
69.9K 2K 38
[Book 1 of Because of You] When Kang Seulgi transfers to Sejung High School, she meets new people and she finally opens herself up as an extrovert. S...
17.6K 610 43
Joohyun and Seulgi recently moved into their new apartment They never expected to be the only new neighbors When they eavesdrop on the noise the neig...
22.7K 936 22
"i'm so sorry that I fell for you"