Winterfalcon high school

By happylonly

Read about how Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes fall in love. This is a fanfic based in high school where Bucky an... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

3.4K 89 101
By happylonly

Bucky POV: 

The bright sun dazzled my eyes as Steve and I walked down the lonely road on our way to school. I kicked a perfect sized pebble in front of me out of boredom. Making a big sigh trying to get Steves attention, he was looking at the sky, following the birds movements with his eyes. I make yet another attempt at sighs this time even louder.

"What is wrong, now?" he asked me, out of annoyment turning his attention to me.

"I don't know" I answered shrugging my shoulder looking straight forward. 

"OMG, you are hopeless" He chuckled and elbowed me. Kicking the pebble I was kicking to the side of the streat. 

We reached the school and walked up to our Clint. Who was standing at the front of the school leaning on the wall with his phone in his hand waiting for us. 

"Ready to begin, the LAST year of high school" Clint excitedly asked us putting an arm over both of our shoulders, walking up behind us. 

"Yes, hell yes" I smiled widely and gave clint a half bro hug. 

We walked inside trying not to lose each other in the massive crowd of nervous and already lost freshman students. We made or way to our lookers and I opened mine leaving a few new fresh notebooks. 

We looked at ur schedules, me and clint have the first lesson together and Steve was on his own until lunch. We decided we would meet up at lunch, clint and I walked to our first lesson together talking about nonsense. Apparently clint dreamed about being the king of the world, I don't even know Clint is weird. 

We walked in to class a little to late so sadly the only tables left where at the front middle or at the front left. Naturally we looked at each other and walked to the left one sitting down. I am kind of excited for a new year of high school. I miss being around my friends all the time. 

A few more students walked in, one of them I did not regionise. He must be new, the new guy sat in the front middle by himself. He was dark skinned, kinda cute but sadly I did not get a god look at his face. 

"Hello class, I hope you all had a good summer, we have a new students hear why don't you come here and introduce yourself" The teacher said smiling at the new kid with those fake I have to smile because i am at work smiles.  

The cute guy stood up and walked up next to the teacher he looked a little nervous. 

"Hi am Sam wilson" He looked around the room and quickly walked back to his seat. 

A phone started to call and the teacher picked it up and answered, witch is new. She took the phone away from her phone and looked at us.

"I need to take this why don't you talk with you nighbures about the summer, sam you can talk with bucky and clint she pointed to us" and walked out the door. 

The room was instantly filled with talking noise and sam was looking at us, Clint sat closest to him so he turned around giving the new kid a inviting smile. Sam gave a small smile back and stood up lifting his chair and walking to us. Sitting facing us. He is wearing a tight but not to tight long sleeve shirt showing his large mucheles making me try really hard not to stare at his pecs and shoulders. Now I also got a great view of his face. He had deep brown dreamy eyes making me dizzy. 

"Hey, I am clint" Clints voice woke me from my little moment, Clint and sam shock hands and then there heads turned to me and sam put his hand out for me to shake. 

"I am.. ah bucky" I cleared my throat and he smiled at me as we shook hands making me blush a little. I turned to clint how was looking at me as if I was an idiot. God that was embarrassing. 

"So what school did you go to before?" Clint asked Sam feeling the need to get rid of the awkward moment. Wile he did that I thought about killing myself. 

"I went to an high school in LA but we moved here to new york" He turned his head from clint to me and then back to clint. His voice was deep and smooth a voice that would instantly fill any room and his voice made my stomach tickle.

"cool LA, why did you move?" clint asked curios completely ignoring me.

"My parents got a new job and I did not like my last school so much" he said turning back looking at the door and then looking back at us, like he was anxious.

"Do you like this school?" he asked us looking at me since I have not talked a lot. 

"eh yeah it is okay, I like it here" I said trying my best to sound normal and not blushing. I looked at clint trying to hint that he should help me. Before clint could open his mouth the door opened and the teacher walked in. 

"So, sorry class I am back" the teacher came back and sam went back to his set and I put my hand over my head making a big sigh thinking about how embarrassing that was. 

"my.. name is eh, eh eh" clint whispered to me teasing me. I punched him a little bit to hard on the arm.

When the last lesson before lunch was over me and clint walked to the cafeteria trying to find steve. We saw him sitting alone at a table in the back of the cafeteria, so we walked over sitting us down. Steve and Clint started talking but I looked around the cafeteria until I saw what I was looking for. Sam. He was sitting at a table with a girl and tony stark and another guy. They were talking and it looked like that were having fun making me mad for some reason. 

"what are you looking at?" steve asked me trying to see what I had my eyes on.

I made a big sighs and put my head on the table, I hate my self, you have seen him one time how can you get a crush so fast. WHat the hell is wrong with you, he totally thinks you are a weirdo. 

"you see that guy next to tony stark" clint began

"witch one?" steve asked

"the dark skinned one" I looked up from the table looking at sam than back at steve and clint.

"cute?" steve asked getting a giant smile on his face. 

"yes and apparently so much so you forget your own name" clint smirked looking at me and steve started to chuckle. 

"You forgot your name?" Steve teasing me.

"Okey first of all I didn't forget my name, I just stammered a little and second of all I hate both of you" I said putting my hand up. 

"ask him out" Steve said giving me a punch on the shoulder. 

Bitch is he crazy, you can't just ask people out. I gave him a look like he was crazy. 

"what you have not had a partner in like forever" steve complained and Clint agreed. 

"Me and Emma broke up like a half year ago" I said a little irritated. 

"yes but we like it more when you have a boyfriend" steve said and clint nodded his head smiling at me. 

"what, why?" I chuckled and gave the a questionable look.

"because than we can be friends with him and play videogames" clint explained like it was obvious. 

"no, never again when me and mark dated you guys basically stole him" 

I chuckled and Clint and Steve gav each other a high five, making me roll my eyes. We all laughed and when we finished lunch we walked to next class witch we all had together. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.8K 35
Niall Horan is a 23 year old man who has Agoraphobia. He is afraid of leaving his home because that's the only place he feels safe from any harm. Th...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
3.5K 95 11
sooo my fanfics often get the best feedback so I thought why not make another! this is another one of my ships, CaylusXJason XD anways as the title...