Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... More

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•twenty•

19.4K 867 285
By UrMyHopee

"Sol len da me Likey, me Likey, Likey, Likey."

As the nine beautiful members of Twice perform their hit song at the Asia Artist Awards, Jin seated next to you sings out his lungs as he projects the lyrics. You were calmly enjoying and dancing along with the song a little until Jin started his very own hectic version and soon you weren't even paying attention to actual performance any more.

"du gun du gun du gun, HEART! HEART!"

It was a wonder how he knew every single lyric of the song, his true fanboy was coming out. You attempt to listen to Jihyo's beautiful vocals as she sings but all you could hear was Jin's high pitched shouting. You watch him, judging him hard, as he gets every single dance move wrong but all the lyrics right. His crooked fingers completely defying him while he attempts to copy all the cute moves. His facial expressions is what got you though.

His eyes were spread wide as he pouts cutely and pokes his bloated cheeks. Even though you were watching him as if you wanted to throw up at the sight, you were secretly laughing your ass off on the inside.

Suddenly the screams of the citizens uproar more than usual. You spin around to see why they're screaming until your eyes land on the big screen. You blush tremendously as the screen projects a view of you sitting awkwardly next to Jin while he dances his heart out like a maniac.

"Yah." you smack Jin on the chest, trying to get him to realize he was embarrassing his entire country. But he doesn't stop. "Yah! Seokjin!" You smack him again.

He looks at you still dancing and you point up to the screen. His eyes follow your finger, searching questioningly. When he sees his own face dancing back at him from above he laughs loudly. He continues to dance. Even more passionate than before. The screams increase and multiple idols seated near and far away from you turn around to observe the crazy grandpa next to you who was flapping like mental chicken.

"Oh my gosh. Fuck my life."

You throw your head into your hands with a groan, wanting the ground to swallow you up in that very moment. You knew Jin was a bit crazy sometimes but this was your first time seeing his complete maniac side and while it was hilarious you never cringed so hard. You could only imagine how the rest of his members felt.

The song finally finishes. The girls bow and run off the stage as the audience cheers and claps.

Yoongi, who sits on the other side of him, thankfully wasn't awake to witness his friends's demented moment. If he was awake you were pretty sure he would've murdered Jin by now.

Jin laughs and slaps you jokingly. "Awww, are you embarrassed of your oppa?"

You lift your head from your hands. "Oh thank god. Is it over?"

He smiles while he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Now for the nominees of best male hit song of the year!" you and Jin barely pay attention to the host.

"Jungkook did offer to sit next to him, you know."

"Yeah but the company doesn't want the public to see me 'cling' to him all the time." you explain to your older friend.

"Cling?" Jin questions the odd use of the word, his eyebrows knotting.

You shrug "That's what they said."

"Congratulations Bangtan Sonnyeondan!"

Even though this was their 6th award they were winning tonight, each members face still turn shocked at the announcement as if they weren't expecting it. They never failed to be so humble.

You squeal and clap wildly. Jin gets up along with the rest of the members while Namjoon shakes Yoongi awake. "Hyung! We won an award!"

Yoongi squints and rubs his eyes "Another one?"

You hug Jin before he makes his way after the rest of the members. The seven members climb up the stage. Taehyung takes the award off the stand and holds it. All of them shuffle to the side of the stage, now waiting for the female award to be announced.

"And for best female hit song of the year.....congratulations Y/N!"

Your eyes go wide at the mention of your name. The same reaction as BTS's. Shock fills you as you try to process that you had just won 4th award tonight as well. Except this wasn't right, you were such a new artist and yet you were winning so many awards.

You make your way up the stage, passing your fellow K-pop idols that were clapping for you.

"Awww, isn't that cute?" Jennie rhetorically asks Lisa, staying seated in the audience. "The golden couple both won the same award." She eyes Jungkook happily clapping for you while you collect your award, envying the cute moment.

"I know right." Lisa agrees, eyes gleaming "They're such couple goals."

You stand next BTS, awkwardly clutching the award to your chest. The cheers die down and the arena falls silent. The mic stands there, waiting patiently to be spoken into. When no one approaches it you turn to look at the men standing next to you only to find them all watching you instead.

Namjoon nudges you "Ladies first." he says with a dimpled smile.

"Oh right!"

You cheerily smile at the audience hoping to cover your nervousness. Some were faces as blank as a piece of paper and some greeting you back with a supporting smile. The arena fills up with tension as everyone waits for you to deliver a speech. You grip on tight to the award, afraid someone will notice your trembling hands.

"Uh..." your voice comes incredibly small and quiet. You glance over your shoulder with a worried expression at the seven boys. Jungkook nods at you and gives you a thumbs up. You turn around again to the crowd of eyes and gulp, swallowing your nerves down with you.

"Hi." you say, your voice now clearer and confident. "Um, thank you so much for this award. I really am so blessed to have so many people to support me. I don't know what I did to deserve such a loving company and team. And of course my fans-"

Numerous people in the crowd start cheering for you. A smile breaks through your teeth as the loud cheers echo through the arena. "You guys are amazing and um...."

You glance behind you again to see Yoongi smiling proudly at you.

"......and Bangtan Sonnyeondance's Suga." you pronounce into the mic. The audience screams at the mention of his name.

"The man who truly-" you start to say "-started my career, the one who shone the spotlight on me and gave me so many opportunities to be where I am today." You finish and beam at him. He gives you a gummy grin and mouths the words "Thank you."

As you move out of the way Yoongi grabs your hand and squeezes it comfortingly before joining the rest of his members for their speech. You stand back and observe the seven men, feeling more proud of them than you were of yourself.

.

*now at MAMA music awards*

BTS piles into the room one after the other, panting heavily and wiping the sweat off their face. Hair stylists and make up artists rush over to attend them. They all looked so fine and neat when they left the waiting room but now coming back they walked into the room like pack of zombies. They still managed to look hot though and you could never understand how.

Taehyung plops down next to you on the couch, his eyes closing as he retakes in oxygen. You comb back the hair with your fingers, letting his forehead breathes"It went well?"

"Unnngg." he nods clumsily, his eyes still closed. You chuckle.

"Hey, Noona."

Jungkook greets breathy. Instead of sitting down next to you the buff man gently falls onto you and buries his head into your neck.

"Oomf! Jungkoo-!"

"Hmmm, you're comfy." his words comes out barely audible, muffled by your neck. He wasn't that heavy but you still felt like he was crushing every single organ inside you with his weight.

Before you complain again he rolls over and lies down on your other side, resting his head upon your shoulder. Taehyung mumbles something and leans in closer to rest his head on your shoulder as well. You idly sit there, two tired boys on your shoulders. Their loud breathing audible to your ears. You sigh, patting both of their heads.

Hoseok manages to get his make up touched up again quickly and seats himself near the three of you.

"Hi, Hobi." you say, a lot nicer than usual.

"Hey." he grumbles, barely looking at you. He grabs a bottle off the table and uncaps the lid, downing the liquid.

You tilt your head at him, an evil grin growing on your face. "Um, Hoseok....?"

His eyes focus on yours questioningly as he continues to drink. "I think there's a big spider on your shoul-"

You don't even get to finish your sentence. As soon as the 24 year old man hears the word 'spider' his eyes expand widely and the bravery of a two year old appears. He spits out the water he was drinking, the liquid splashing all over the table and the floor. His body abruptly gets up and spins around continuously, trying to see the see the spider on his shoulder.

"AAAAH! WHERE?! WHERE?!" he shouts, waving the bottle in the air as his wide eyes keep trying to look over his shoulder.

Laughter erupts from you uncontrollably like a volcano as you watch the poor man flail around at the fear of an imaginary insect. "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!"

Jungkook and Taehyung were both sitting upright now, joining in on the laughter.

"Hyung, don't move! It's really big!" Taehyung warns, his true acting skills showing.

Jungkook joins "It's crawling closer to your face, hyung!"

One of your most hated make up artists storms up to Hoseok and grabs him by the two shoulders, shaking sense into him. "There's nothing there!"

She tries to be as gentle as possible while she shouts at the K-pop star but fails miserably. She was fuming.

"O-oh, JINJA?!"

Hoseok turns to you, mortified and your laughter worsens. You clutch your stomach as your laughter engulfs you, falling to the ground.

"You!" the angry woman points at you. "I just did his make up and now he's all wet!"

You attempt to calm down as the woman rants on, managing to get your loud cackles to stifling giggles. Before Hoseok can let his thunder roar at you the woman grabs his shoulder and drags him towards the make up chair.

You snigger as Jungkook helps you off the floor. "Well done, babe."

You seat yourself next to him as he puts an arm around you. "I told you I would get him back." you giggle.

Jungkook grins at you and leans down to kiss your red lips.

"Uh, excuse me?!"

He draws back and sighs. The woman from before was glaring needles at the pair of you. "She just had her make up done. So you're gonna have to wait for that kiss."

Jungkook forces a smile at the nagging woman "No problem, noona."

You sadly smile at Jungkook. "Don't worry, my performance is next." you says rubbing his thick thigh, his muscle feeling incredibly hard under your touch. "You can kiss me after I finish."

"Trust me, Noona." he leans in to whisper to your ear "I'm going to do a lot more than just kiss you when you're done."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: it's been a couple of chapters since we had the steamy couple really getting it on. See you soon ;)

Also thank you for 4K reads AAAAAAH!!! *squeals like a chicken*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
127K 3.7K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
534K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...