Creepypasta Parent Scenarios

By Writer_Lucie

Welcome. I hope you enjoy this book even though currently it's going though an editing phase so chapters are... More

Chapter 1 | They find a baby
Chapter 2 | First night with the baby
Chapter 3 | Another pasta babysits
Chapter 4 | Teething
Chapter 5 | First words
Chapter 6 | First time walking
First Kill
You get lost
He finds you/You find your way back
A/n ~ About Toby.

Favorite Father Daughter Bonding Moment

5.5K 81 89
By Writer_Lucie

A/n ~ Okay.. I just wanted to say I am so sorry for not updating a lot. I have just started 9th grade (or where I come from High school) and I know it's a common excuse but I can't do anything about it. I'll try to update more in the future. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Jeff the Killer:

You really loved playing dress up and wanted to give your dad a makeover. He reluctantly gave in and let you after you gave him the puppy dog eyes and a cute pout.

His hair was soon dazzled with many pink, purple and baby blue hair clips of different shapes.

A pink fluffy-fied crown sat on top of his head. Pink lipstick was smeared around his lips and cut up cheeks, blue eyeshadow was put around his eyes due to his lack of eyelids.

His pale white cheeks got a rosey red tint and as a finishing touch he was forced to wear a tutu.

BEN Drowned: 

BEN's games were confiscated by Slenderman because Slenderman thought you spent to much time in front of the TV playing said video games. Slenderman had basically demanded BEN to take you outside for a change.

So he did just that. He thought he would teach you how to skateboard since it was also something he enjoyed to do. Though you were to young so you didn't understand how to do it properly.

You would either stand on the board and just look at him or sit on it and push yourself around. Eventually you got the hang of it and did it properly.

The both of you skated down the street when BEN decided to crouch on his skateboard while it's still going and hold onto your hand just to make sure you wouldn't fall.

Plus it was a happy memory for him to keep.

Masky:

Masky loved to go camping, alone or with Hoodie. And he couldn't wait to take you camping with him once.

Finally a few years later when you were what he thought was an appropriate age of 6 he took you on your first camping trip in the middle of Slendermans forest.

You helped him make a fire by bringing him twigs you found on the ground. While he made a circle rock frame for a fire pit.

When it fell dark you two sat on logs and he helped you make smores. You loved the sweat warm treat and spending time with your dad.

When it was bedtime he read you and told you some stories you found interesting.

Hoodie:

Hoodie was making cheesecake because he and Masky had ate their last one. So he wanted to make one.

While he was getting ingredients needed. He felt someone tug on his pants leg. Looking down he saw you. You were wearing a yellow hoodie much like his. He chuckled and picked you up asking if you needed anything

You shook your head 'No' and asked him if you could help make whatever he was making. He agreed and got you a stool to stand up so you could reach the counter.

You helped him pour the flour into a bowl and helped him crack the eggs too. Needlessto say the cheesecake ended up perfect... ly ruined.

You both then went to a bakery and bought cheesecake instead of making it.

Ticci Toby:

No one except you knew that Toby could play the acoustic guitar. He had taught himself a few years after he became a proxy and found out it helped him calm his nerves. A stress reliever if you will.

One day, he was sitting outside on a bench that hung down from a sturdy tree branch. Strumming lightly on the strings of the guitar.

You looked up from your teddy bear when you heard the delightful melody. You smiled and got up from your spot on the soft green grass and followed it till you found the source of the melody.

When you saw it was your dad with a guitar your smile grew twice it's size. You ran up to him and got onto the bench with his help. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

He gently took your hand and ran your fingers down the strings, your eyes sparkled with joy as you heard the strings make pleasant noises.

The rest of the day he played his guitar for you and let you play with it as well.

Eyeless Jack:

You picked up a fairy tail book and opened it up. You frowned at the white pages filled with black smears in some kind of shapes you never saw before.

Huffing you stood up and ran to your dads room. You opened the door and ran inside with the book held tightly to your chest. E.J looked up from his anatomy book when he heard small footsteps approach his bed.

He saw you with the book and smiled under his mask. He picked you up and set you on his lap, he opened up the book and started reading it to you.

After he read the whole book to you he started teaching you how to read. Soon enough those black smears  became much more clearer for you and you could read on your own.

But you still made E.J read to you saying that you weren't good at reading yet.

Slenderman:

Slenderman might seem as a really serious creepypasta. But when it came to certain people he loved, he showed another side of him. A much more silly and carefree side. 

His brothers were visiting him today and Trendorman had an idea he thought was extremely adorable. He made a small black suit that looked like Slenderman's suit. He dressed you in it and then teleported you to his office.

You looked up at your faceless dad and smiled holding your arms up and making grabby hands at him to pick you up. He obeyed your wishes and picked you up chuckling (I know he doesn't have a mouth but.. he chuckled M'kay? XD) when he saw the outfit you were wearing.

He put you on his shoulders and walked around the manor with his arms out like an airplane. Just two matching adorable airplanes flying around the manor.

Bloody Painter:

Seeing as B.P was a artist or painter he wanted to try and do your makeup one day because what he thought was 'Makeup is a from of art.. It couldn't be that hard' which made you laugh.

You gave him your makeup bag which consisted of your daily makeup things like foundation, concealer, contour, blush, highlighter, ect. He took it and started doing your makeup.

He put foundation on his hand and took the beauty blender, he put some on the sponge and dabbed it on your face which made you laugh a little as he tapped the sponge on your face.

He did most of it right and it looked pretty good too. He used some wrong brushes but you looked past that. He made you set down the mirror when he picked up an eyeshadow palette.

When you looked at what he did you were amazed. You looked like a pastel galaxy and it was absolutely stunning. 

Homicidal Liu:

Liu was working out and training since he let go of himself when he had found you. Being a killer and an only dad was hard work for a guy like him. Having someone as Sully as his other personality didn't help either.

He panted as he stopped punching the punchung bag and took a small break. He sat down and drank from his water bottle. You then came running with a giant smile on your chubby baby face. You ran up to him and tugged on his sleeve asking him to play with you.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair saying that he cant and has to train which made you pout. He went back to training and went on the rings. He held the rings one with each hand and pulled himself up and down.

Of course Sully was the one who loved to train between the two of them. Liu was more calm and less into training.

You looked at him with wide eyes and mouth open completely amazed. Sully saw this and got an idea. He jumped down and picked you up asking if you would like to try it. You looked st him and said yes excitedly.

He held you up to the two hanging rings and told you to hold them. You did so. He held you by your sides in a way his hands weren't going to hurt you and helped you do the excirsie.

Dark Link:

D.L loved video games. Doesn't matter which kind. Adventure, puzzle, shooting, horror, racing, you name it he loves it. He had raised you to love them to.

You both were very competitive when it came to winning in them though. You would try to bump, shove and distract him and he would do the same.

You would eventually shove him in a way that made hin distracted for a second or two and would imidiately fall behind.

Usually you would both end up with a couple of bruises on your shoulders and sides. You even got a bruise on your side that left after a whole month! But winning 1st place in Mario Cart was so worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...
199K 3.7K 20
You're the girlfriend of a notorious Creepypasta killer, what have you gotten yourself into? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Characters: Ben Drowned Doll Ma...
262 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
1.3K 17 13
Featuring Slenderman, Jeff the killer, Ben Drown, Eyeless Jack, Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Laughing Jack, Homicidal Liu, Bloody Painter, the Puppete...