T'Challa and Killmonger Imagi...

By Batboys_Lover1939

So I absolutely love Black Panther and my two favorite character are T'Challa and Killmonger so I wanted to m... More

Welcome to Wakanda
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [Part 1 ]
Almost a month
Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 1]
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
RIP Stan Lee
Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 2]
T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary (Part 3) [ Smut ]

T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [ Part 2 ]

380 7 2
By Batboys_Lover1939

Ok so i'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time but i'm back and summer's over, I don't know why but I work better during the school year for some strange reason but here it is T'Challa's Secretary P2

Warning- Mature Content

Recap-He then raised my hand and kissed my knuckles and then waved "good night Y/N" I blushed as the door closed 'what have I gotten myself into' I then looked at my hand 'thank you Natasha' I walked back over to my bed and got cuddled up up and fell a sleep thinking of T'Challa.

Btw sorry this has been a long wait for just this one shot along

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning bright and early and I took a shower and got changed, as soon as I came out of the bathroom dressed there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was T'Challa so I smiled he smirked "I miss the gown" I blush and smirk "yeah I get that but tell me what did you mean by your colors" he chuckled and leaned down to my ear "you'll find out sooner or later" he walked away just as Okoye showed up and she smiled lightly "the king seems to like you" I smiled and then try to hide my blush she chuckled "come on" I followed her and she lead me to a room and gave me a uniform that matched hers, I changed into it and if fit perfectly she nodded "welcome temporarily to the Dora Malige" I smiled and we walked out.

As we walked down the hall and to the training field "so how long have you been fighting" I smirk "ever since I was 10" she nodded and we got to the field and I saw three other Dora's lined up and saw T'Challa, Ramonda, and Shuri to the side. I turn to Okoye she nodded, I got out my escrima sticks out and put them together to make a staff. 

I spun my staff and got into position Okoye stood over by T'Challa "Go" I smirked as the three of them came at me and I used different moves on each of them and use my staff in some parts of the fight. I took two of them down and I was fighting one more she kept coming at me so I dodged all her attacks and when she spun around trying to hit me with the staff I bent down and came back up and knocked her feet from under her and put my staff to her throat.

I heard clapping and cheering from Shuri, while the other just clapped I smiled and gave me hand to the Dora on the floor who names I have yet to learn, she took it and stood up "you fought very well" she nodded "yes but you fight amazingly" I shrug she chuckles "my names ayo" I nod "Y/N" she smirks "maybe we can go again sometimes" I chuckle as she starts leaving "don't accept the outcome to change" she kept walking so I chuckled and T'CHalla walking up to me "you are very good, it's making me wish you could stay" I blush "well i just got here so you still have some time" he smiled "yeah I do, are we still going on our walk" I nod eagerly "yes of course just let me change out of this" he nods and walks out.

As soon as he walks out I blushed ever redder "well I think someone has an interest" I turn to Ramonda and look down "interest in what, fighting" she takes my hand "don't be shy, I mean my son" I bit my lip "it's ok, he likes you too" I blush "really" Shuri comes over and chuckles "of course, I mean I could feel the attraction between you too from over there, plus he couldn't take his eyes of you" I smiled. 

"Well I better go met him" they shot my away and I giggle. I go back to my room and take another shower so i'm not all sweaty, as soon as I come out and wrap a towel around me there's a knock on my door and I smile. I open it to see T'Challa "i'll be ready in a minute just give me a few minutes and turn away so I can change" he chuckled and turned his back to me, once I was dressed and ready to go I walked in front of him and he gave me a look over and I smiled "you look beautiful" I blush "thank you, you ready".

We walked around the city and have gave me his arm and I gladly held onto it and leaned against him as we walked through the bust streets "so what's it like, growing up here and to finally be king" he chuckled "it was difficult at sometimes but it was mostly easy since I was the prince my whole life" I smile "but now your king" he smiled "it's not much different but I do make decisions for a whole country" I no "I don't know how you do it all by yourself, I mean you have Shuri but she doesn't seem to always to be around" he nods "she enjoys the scientific world more" I chuckle "but a queen is expected from me, someone to help me and love me" I blush "well i'm sure you'll get someone perfect for you" he smiles "yeah I think I will" I smile lightly.

He took me through most of the city until it started to get dark so he lead me back to the palace and took me to my room I smiled at him "thank you for a good evening T'Challa" he smiled and kissed my cheek "my pleasure IN" I smile and blush, he walks away and I close my door and thoughts run through my head until my phone rings 'it's Not' I pick up "yes" I can practically hear her smirking through the phone "so...." I blushed "I like him" she laughed "well I know that, how's it going" I sigh thinking about T'Challa "ok fine I really like him but what if we end up getting married". 

"What would be so wrong with that" I frown "am I really queen material" she went silent "Nat" she laughed "of course you are, trust me your protective, caring, thoughtful, and ambitious, good for your children and for the people of Wakanda, go for it".

I think over what she said and not smiling "thanks Nat" I heard her chuckle no prob, no go get him girl" she hung up so I did too and I put on my gown and went to sleep thinking about to to get T'Challa to be mine.

Time Skip (6 months)

Over these last months I have definenly learned to love Wakanda as if it were my home and I got along with everyone so well, me and Okoye hung out a lout we sometimes ever invited Ayo along when she wasn't busy. But today I Was going to spend the whole day with Shuri.

I got up and got ready because today I was going to see Shuri in her lab, as soon as I got into the halls I couldn't find out which way to go till I ran into Okoye "hey Okoye, can you show me how to get to Shuri's lab" she nodded but in the end she ended up walking me there with Ayo "you I heard about you and the king" I turn to Ayo "what about us" her and Okoye laughed lightly "about how you both have the hots for each other" I chuckle "and like I said we're just friends...for now" they smirked as we got to Shuri's lab and I waved bi to them.

When I walked in I knew what I was getting into I walked up to shuri and we hugged "you ready to work" I chuckled "don't have to tell me twice". We worked all throughout the day, we took breaks but still worked all day till dark and as we were packing up I saw a black suit "who's is that" she chuckled "that's T'Challa's, it's pretty nice right" 'this can't be what he was talking about' "yes it is" she walks over to me "even when he gets his it's still cool, look at this" she hits it and it glows purple and I blush ' you look good in my colors'. 

"Yeah" we walk out and I go straight to my room and got ready for bed as I was about to climb in I heard knocking 'yeah that seems about right' I open it to see T'Challa "why am I not surprised to see you" he chuckles "what are you doing here" he smiled and handed my a box "I wanted to give this to you" I open it to see a kimyo bracelet and I smiled at him as I put it on.

"Thank you T'Challa" he nodded keeping his eyes on me and I looked up into his eyes "I can't wait any longer" he smashed his lips to mine and I was shocked but kissed back with eagerness he lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me back on the bed and moved down to making love marks on my neck and I moaned out "I- I know wha- what you meant by you- your colors" he stopped at looked at me and smirked. 

"Nice catsuit, My king I wonder how good you look in it" he smirked ever more as his hand moved up more under my dress to my hip, he leaned down and bti my ear loob ad I gasped "and I wonder how good you look with this on the floor" I felt my core become wet and hot so I blushed and bit my lip "i guess you'll have to find out for yourself" he gave my hip a squeeze and I moaned "oh I intend too". He Kissed down my neck to my breast and I moaned out his name, which I felt his smirk against my skin.

I wrapped my hands into his hair and tighten my legs around his waist he moaned, I felt the bulge in his pants so I rolled my hips against his and he moaned louder so I smirked and stopped when he looked at me I smiled, he smiled back at me. He laid his head against mine "do you love me Y/N" I look away and frown "yes" he turned my head back to his, he was smiling "good because I love you, I wish I keep you in Wakanda forever so I could marry you and we can have a happy life" I blush and smile "what no kids" he smiled even brighter "maybe two or three couldn't hurt" I chuckle "I could stay you know, if you want me too" he frowned "I couldn't ask you to do that, and just leave your friends behind" I smile "I can always go visit them but I want you, a life with you".

He smiled "would you really do that" I nod "I love you T'Challa" he pressed his lips to mine and pulled away "I love you too Y/N" he laid down next to me and we got under the covers and he pulled me close to him "night my Queen" I smile "good night my King".

Time Skip

When I wake up in the morning T'Challa is already dressed and waiting for me so I climb out of bed "what is it" he smiles "just get dressed and come with me, my Queen" I smiled and took a shower get dressed when I came out of my bathroom he took my hand and pulled me along "what's so important" he chuckled "you're so impatient" I scoffed "from the person who probably can't wait to see what's under the gown" I saw him smirk "while that's true, I bet you craving that" I blush ad he chuckles.

He pulled me into the throne room which is full with the normal council members also Okoye, Shuri, and Ramonda so I look at T'Challa confused he took my hand and I smiled "I would like to put forth that I choose to marry Y/N and make her my Queen" my eyes widen along with everybody else "so you weren't kidding about marrying me" he smiled "one thing you find out about me is that I don't kid around" I smile then I heard Shuri squeal and she came and hugged me "I have a sister" I chuckle they all congratulated ud and me and T'Challa went back to my room he pulled me to his chest "I Love you" I blushed "I love you to T'Challa".

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I hope you enjoyed this and what do you think about a part three with their wedding and smut?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...