I'm Fine (Drarry)

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

Harry feels like he is being torn apart, he can't take it anymore... he gets abused by is uncle and everyone... More

Chapter 1- Ungrateful boy
Chapter 2- I'm Fine
Chapter 3- Choosing
Chapter 4- First Task
Chapter 5- Yule Ball
Chapter 6- Second Task
Chapter 7- Final Task..
Chapter 9- Beach with Malfoy
Chapter 10- Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?
Chapter 11- Quidditch accident
Chapter 12- The Order's Emergency Meeting
Chapter 13- Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 14- Muted week
Chapter 15- Midnight meeting
Chapter 16- Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 17- Gryffindor Party
Chapter 18- Holiday Break
Chapter 19- Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 20- D.A. Meeting
Chapter 21- Monster
Chapter 22- Sirius
Chapter 23- Summer with a Ferret
Chapter 24- Okay Summer
Chapter 25- Unforgiving war
Chapter 26- Wedding
Chapter 27- New Professors
Chapter 28- Best Professor
Chapter 29- Help me
Chapter 30- Holiday from Home
Chapter 31- Emergency heartbreak
Chapter 32- Heart breaking Letter
Chapter 33- Beautiful Girl
Chapter 34- Best friends
Chapter 35- Dick move
A/N :) GOOD NEWS

Chapter 8- Summer time

17K 371 471
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

!!!>> WARNING <<!!! 
<<>> <<>>> Mentions of Abuse and depressed thoughts later on!!! << >>

>~<Harry's POV>~<

I slowly pack my stuff smiling at the pictures of Draco and i laying them into my trunk, I grab the last photo of us.. it was one of my favorites.. it was us kissing under a blossom tree and the pink leaves falling over us, and there was a sunset behind us.. it was so beautiful, i love him so much..

I grab Hedwig's cage and walk out of the dorm and down to the large doors and Hedwig flies down and props herself on my shoulder, i pet her soft feathers and i open the cage and she jumps into the cage. I smile and then i feel hands snake around my waist and i blush as Draco kisses my cheek lightly "Hey Handsome, do you have everything?" he says and i nod "you'll be alright love" he whispers and i bite my lip "i hope so.." i say and soon everyone comes down as the clock hits 9, he moves his hands and grabs his trunk and we walk out to the platform to get on the scarlet train.. we go and find a small compartment and he helps me with trunk and i sit down and he sits next  to me, i rest my head on his shoulder and puts his arm around my waist.. all the bruises and cuts were gone now, just scars from the deeper gashes "I'm scared Dray.. i.. will you be there for me next year?" i say and he lets out a small laugh "I'll always be here baby" he says pulling me up on to his lap making me laugh "I'm not leaving you ever baby boy" he says and then he cups my jaw by my ear and kisses me, i put my hand on the back of his head and we move back and forth.. he licks my lip and i open and he slides his tongue into my mouth, i pull on his hair as we searches around my mouth and he starts to kiss down my chin and jawline making my head fall back, i take my wand out and pull the curtains down and lock the door and cast a silencing spell.. "ah.." i moan out quietly as he bites down on my neck and licks over it, i felt his pants become tighter which made my pants turn to a small tent "little excited?" he said and i smirk "so are you" i say pushing down on his crotch a bit making him bite his lip, i smirk and kiss his neck marking him with a rather large red hickey making him moan quietly "I love you" i say kissing his lips once again "I love you more" he says against my lips and we move back and forth slowly "Impossible" i say against his lips making him smile, i lightly bite down on his lip and we separate, i take the silencing charm off the compartment and i open the curtains.. i stand up and he does the same "want to slow dance?" he said and i laughed and nodded, i put my hands around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist and he pulls me closer to him and i rest my head on his shoulder as he played slow music.. i look up at him and he smiled, i smile and kiss his lips ever so softly and he let the kiss linger on my bottom lip again. 

"Harry? are you in there?" i think Ginny said behind the door but i was pretty comfy laying between Draco's legs so i didn't move "yeah? why" i say and she opens the door "can i sit?" she says and i stare at her and then smile when i feel Draco but his hands around my waist and kiss my head "Uh..why?" i say and she shrugs "i just want to hang out before i see you next year" she says and i glare "you never wanted to hang out with me this year until i started dating Draco, might as well leave Ginny" i say and she crosses her arms "dating?" she said and i rolled my eyes "yeah 7 months" i spat at her and she frowned "leave Ginny" someone said and she huffed slamming the door shut "ugh.." i say and i turn a bit so i was laying on my side and i yawn "Nap time?" he says and i nod, h scoots down a bit and we take a nice nap before we had to get off...

I slowly walk off the train and Draco holds my hand tightly as we start to go around the crowded platform 9 3/4 full of parents and siblings.. Draco spotted his mom and he turned to me, i don't think she saw him "I have to go now sweetheart.. i'll try to sneak out of the house to see you but i'm not sure.. i love you sweetheart, stay safe.." he says and i nod, he leans down a bit and kisses my lips softly "I love you too Dray.. and i'll try.." i say and he smiles and kisses my head again and he let go of my hand and went over to his mom with a frown on his face, she gave him a hug but he just looked over at me.. i frown and walk to the exit of the platform, Ron waved to me and i slowly walked over to him and his family "You alright Harry?" Molly says and i bite my lip.. not this again "Yeah I'm fine.. i just er- miss Draco.." i mutter and she looks at me pretty oddly "Malfoy?" she says and i nod "how come?" she said and i bite my lip again "er he has helped me for a while and you know.." i mutter and she stares at Hermione and back at me "They're dating" she said bluntly and she covered her mouth "How long?" Molly said happily and i move my foot a bit "7 months" i say and she smiled "i uh- he gave me a promise ring last month.." i say holding up my left hand and she smiled "how cute!" she says taking my hand to look at it, i smiled and then blushed when i felt hands around my waist and i smiled as i saw the blonde "Hi handsome, you miss me yet?" he said and i laughed "Yep" i say and he kissed me head "so uh Harry? why did you break up with Ginny?" Molly said and i looked at her "uh she cheated on me.." i muttered and she frowned "Dray.. i don't want to go back to the Dursley's.. can you ask to go with me pleeease" i beg and he smiled lightly when i turned my head to face him "i'm going to the beach house for a few weeks this summer maybe i can steal you for a while, and yes i'm going alone to the beach house" he says and he lightly kisses my lips making me smile "Okie, i think i have to walk back to the house so i might want to get going.." i say and he frowns "how come?" he said and i shrug "they gave up on driving me and picking me up so i walk.. it takes almost an hour and i have to be there before 5:40 so i can make them dinner if i don't get them dinner by 6 i get locked into the cupboard" i say and he pouts "i'm sorry love" he says kissing my head again "eh it's not as bad, i usually get worse" i say and he pouts a bit and kisses my lips softly again "you'll be fine, write to me if you need me" he says and i nod "I have to go, mother might be getting impatient.. I love you Harry" he says kissing my cheek and i smile "alright, i love you too Dray" i say with a smile and he left with a wave "How cute!" Molly says again and i laugh "i have to uh get going.. see you after summer" i say and she turns her head "after summer? how come?" she says and i sigh "i have to stay in the house, so see you guys" i say and i walk away.. 

>>HERE COMES THE ABUSE :O WARNING>>

my legs hurt from carrying Hedwig and my trunk down the street.. my arms a bit numb.. I open the door to be surprisingly not punched but grabbed by my shirt and thrown to the floor and kicked by Dudley.. i wince as he leaves and i stand up and pull my trunk and Hedwig up the stairs and walk back down the stairs and into the kitchen, i got slapped across the face for being 1 minute late and i start cooking.. I bring the food to the table and walk up stairs with a new bruise on my face in the first 30 minutes i have been back.. i enter my room and start to put my photos of Draco and I on the wall by my bed.. i gave a weak smile at them and started to unpack my stuff, there was a bang at the door about an hour after i disappeared behind it.. i opened it and i was grabbed by the neck "do the dishes ungrateful buffoon" Vernon spat and he dragged me to the stairs and threw me down them.. i yelped in pain and stood up and limped to the kitchen once again to wash the dishes.. Happy summer...

>>Few weeks later of being back..>>

i already have 18 gashes over my body.. i'm not sure why i deserved it but clearly i did.. i limp down the stairs and the fire alarm went off.. i heard Dudley run down the stairs when i stood in the hall way, "Daddy! Harry caught my room on fire!!" he called and Vernon stomped into the room and punched me making me fall back, he waddled up the stairs and put out the small fire and he stomped back down "YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT" he said stomping on my chest.. there was a light crack and i cried in pain.. he dragged me to the basement and threw me down the stairs.. my chest burned in pain as he picked me up and threw my onto the table and i cried in pain.. "PIECE OF SHIT" he yelled taking the large rustic knife which was dressed in my blood and he dragged it across my chest and i screamed in pain.. he let out a breathless laugh and carved the word Faggot across my chest as i cried in pain again.. "PLEASE" i cried and he placed hundreds of gashes on my torso and i cried.. he placed bruises over my arms and chest causing me to cry out... why me... why... He finally stopped and left me on the table bleeding and broke like he did last year.. i gulped and rolled off crying in pain.. i slowly made my way to the bathroom and slid into the bath letting the water turn to a crisp bloody color.. i got out and cleaned my cuts and bandaged them with a tight bandaged and pulled on my shirt and shorts and went to my room.. i grabbed a parchment and quill and scribbled a note;

'Dray.. please.. i need help.. could you come and get me.. i might get killed by them if i breath a word.. i need you please... -Harry' was all i wrote and i broke the lock that was on Hedwig's cage and she slipped threw the bars and took the letter to him.. i wipe my face and walked down the stairs, the 3 were in the lounge and i was sat at the table.. there was a knock at the door and Vernon glared at me "Get it fag" he said and and i stood up and walked to the door.. i opened it and smiled so bright "Dray!" i say and hug around his neck "Hey sweetheart, i got your letter" he said and hugged me, pretty sure he felt the bandages.. "you alright?" he said kissing my cheek and i shrug "Who's at the door you fag" Vernon spat and i winced and he frowned "I guess not.." he said and i give a small smile.. Dudley waddled down the hallway and punched the back of my head, i rubbed where he punched and looked up at Draco.. "who's this? one of your freak friends? oh i forgot you didn't have any friends" he says and pushes me into the wall making my head hit it pretty hard.. i frown at Draco who looked hella pissed "Dray, i'm fine.." i muttered and he frowned.. "Come here.." he said and he opened his arms and i fell into them, he wrapped him arms around me and i buried my face into his neck.. i could feel him glaring at Dudley "do you want to leave now?" he said and i nodded into his neck and he hummed "come on, i drove here" he said and i nodded, he let go of me and we were about to leave until i got pull by the back of my throat and thrown to the ground, Vernon kicked my ribs and i cried in pain.. "you're not going anywhere you piece of shit" he spat and i cried in pain as he kicked me again, Draco pulled his wand out and put it at Vernon's face.. "Touch him again and you will be sent to the fucking moon with your piece of shit sister" he spat at him and Vernon let out a quiet gulp and backed away from the doorway "Come one baby" he said and he helped me up and brought me to a black car that was in front of the house, before he helped me into the car he cupped my face and kissed me lightly.. i missed his lips.. i miss him.. "I've missed you Dray" i say and he smiled "I missed you more love" he says opening the black door and i sit down on the smooth leather seat, he walked around and flips off Vernon and Dudley who stood in the door way. He got in and pressed a button and the car turned on "when did you get the car" i say looking around the clean car "Last week, it's for the beach.. I got my licence few weeks ago" he says and i nod, he presses a button and light music turns on and i smile. He holds my hand as he pulls out and we drive for a bit and stop at a cafe "you hungry love?" he says and i nod and he smiled "I'll be back with some food okay? you can listen to the music" he says and i nod again, he leaned over and kissed me lightly and then left and walked into the cafe. I notice under the rear view mirror hanging was a photo of me and i smiled, i look around the car, the walls were black and the seats were a smooth white leather with a fine trim. It was a very nice car, i notice he was coming back with two small bags and two cups of something.. he didn't even touch the door with his hand he just tapped it with his side and it opened smoothly and he sat down. He handed me the cup and put his into a cup holder and handed me the bags "It smells good" i say and he laughed buckling himself in "you alright?" he said and i shrug "better since im with you" i say and he smiled "How have you been?" i say as he looked as the touch screen where he turned the music on and it showed behind us and he pulled out and started to drive on the freeway "I've been fine, i have stayed in my room so i don't have to deal with my parents.. pretty sure our house elf saw the photos of us in my room and told them because they kept asking me about you at dinner.. weird really" he said and i laughed, i took a sip of the drink and it tasted a lot of tea, Yorkshire to be exact.. i hummed and put my cup next to his and opened the small bag, one had a small box that was labeled 'fries' and one under with 'steak' and i opened the other one and there was a box with 'chicken and fries' on it and i smiled "ah.. my chest" i say holding my ribs.. "I think Vernon broke two of my ribs today.. he took me to the basement because my cousin blamed me for burning his room after he played with matches.. but i hurt so much.." i say and he holds my hand tightly as he drove "I said i'll keep you safe, that's what i'm going to do" he said and i smiled. I yawned and he smiled "take a nap, it's going to be a hour or so until we get to the beach" he said and i nod and i press a button and my seat slides back and i lay back, he puts the food in the back seat and i fall asleep without fear for the first time in a while..

>~<Draco's POV>~<

i drove in silence as Harry slept peacefully next to me, i could of just let go of the wheel of my Tesla and let it auto drive but i didn't because i actually enjoyed driving. My mom said the car was for my birthday so they got me one for the muggle world, a pretty expensive car.. £37456.82 ($49,000 USD) i believe, it's a very nice car.. I look over at Harry and his stomach was shown a bit as he breathed slowly, his lips were parted and his hair was covering his glasses and i smiled. I was a bit surprised that his grip around my hand didn't die down as he slept, he kept holding my hand pretty tight which made my heart flutter a bit, he is so beautiful.. when i hugged him i felt bandages all over his torso, wrapped up.. he had a few bruises on his face and arms and bandages over his arms which was soaked in blood.. i took my wand out and put the car on auto pilot and casted a silence spell and i went back to driving, his eyes fluttered open and yawned "Hey.. uh why is my body tingly" he says and i laugh "remove your bandages" i say focusing on the exits and he took his shirt off and i saw the blood shot red bandages and frowned, he unwrapped them and i smiled at his reaction "what? all the gashes from today are healed.. whoa" he said and i laughed "does your ribs feel better?" i say and he nods pressing down on them making me smile "it's just scars now?" he said and i explained what i did and he smiled and laughed "you're amazing Draco" he said leaning over and kissing me cheek as i drove "i love you so much" he said and i laugh "I love you too baby" i say and he smiled and laid back down with a yawn "we will be at the beach in about 10 minutes" i say and he smiled "i got your stuff by the way.. got to love magic" i say pulling out a small trunk out of my pocket and he laughed and took it. He opened it and pulled out a really.. really small photo "oh my gosh look how tiny this photo is" he says laughing, he put it back into the trunk and shut it. He put it into his pocket and pulled his shirt back on "awe but i liked it without the shirt" i say winking and he smirked "don't want you to get distracted on the road" he said and i smirked "look" i say pointing out the window and he turned and smiled brightly "oh my god! this place is beautiful Draco!" he says as i pull into the large beach house drive way, i laugh and turn the car off with the small key and he opens the door...

"This place is beautiful Draco" he says as we stand on the balcony looking over the beach and ocean, which went on for ages.. "you will be safe here baby" i say kissing his neck, i was behind him with my hands around his waist "I hope so.." he says and he tilts his head back and i kiss up his neck "want some snacks?" i say and he hums and i laugh "I want to watch the sunset" he hums and i smiled "alright, i'll be back in a bit" i say and he turns and kisses me passionately, he puts his fingers in my hair and i run my hands up his chest and over his shoulders to the back of his neck and our lips move back and forth, he licks over my lips and i mentally smirk and open my mouth for him.. we fight for dominance and i won and searched through his mouth, i missed his task on the tip of my tongue and his fingers through my hair.. he let out a moan as i hit the back of his throat and dragged my tongue forward and i lightly sucked on his tongue making him moan again. We ran out of breath and we separate with a pop like we did on Christmas "i missed the taste of you" he said kissing me again "I was just thinking of the same thing" i say and he smiled "we can continue it if you want" i said and he blushed as i ran my hand down his chest and he smirked "sure thing love" he said and i smirked "let me get some snacks and we can chill out here" i said and he nodded and sat down on the small white couch that sat outside and i walked into the kitchen which was right next to the door of the balcony and i gathered some snacks.. i started to hear Harry sing from outside "When you feel your love's been taken
When you know there's something missing
In the dark, we're barely hangin' on
Then you rest your head upon my chest
And you feel like there ain't nothing left
I'm afraid that what we had is gone
Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity
Then I look in my heart
There's a light in the dark
still a flicker of hope that you first gave to me
That I wanna keep
Please don't leave
Please don't leave" he sang and i smiled as i walked out and he blushed a bright red "nice song love" i say sitting down next to him putting the tray of snacks onto the glass table in front of us, he laid against my chest and i smiled kissing his head lightly "I love you Harry" i say and he hummed "I love you too Draco" he says and then yawns.. i look down at his left hand and he still wore his promise ring i gave him, i wrap my arm around him pulling him closer to me.. i soon feel his breathing slow down and light breaths and i smiled kissing his head lightly and i started to snack on the crisps i had on the tray, same with the pastries and tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:

-Kyra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 13
Book 1 ⚠️Warning⚠️ Includes eating disorders, swearing, self-harm, rape, abuse, and suicide. Set in a muggle town, 14 year old Draco has had a life...
554 1 15
Harry potter never had a good life.Since a child he has been beaten by his 'loving family' but hogwarts is his escape.This year was different though...
637K 22.6K 65
So these are just random Drarry stories. I don't know how often I will update or what kind of stories they will be but I will take requests! Also som...
1M 34.9K 44
drarry. angst. fluff. pansomione. bleville. Harry has PTSD and becomes withdrawn from everyone. Draco is the only one who can calm him down after a p...