Ship ton of ships

By abcdeiwouldfuckyou

Lots of yaoi! Yaoi all around! So a lot of these stories are old from when I first used this account so I wil... More

Before we get started
Clausten 1
Nesscas 1
Nesscas 2
Clingyshipping 1
Edwin 1 (+Royai;Almei)
help
ToonieVilla 1 (Also some Nesscas and LinkPit)

Clausten 2

279 6 3
By abcdeiwouldfuckyou

(I haven't started writing yet, but I can tell this is gonna suck---)

Old

The school bell rang, and Lucas jumped up from his seat.

He ran to his locker and saw his brother's famous ginger-fire hair next to him.

"Hey Claus, you doin' anything? I know Dad needs groceries. And we kinda lost count about who's turn it is...."

"Oh... Uhhh... if I do the dishes, can you do the groceries? I have a lot of homework...."

"Uh, ok."

The two boys walked out of the building. Claus stopped and said, "Oh, shit! I forgot something inside! You go on ahead!" And he ran back in.

"Ok whatever. Forgetful Claus," a -_- faced Lucas said.

What Lucas didn't know is that Claus didn't want to walk home with him that day. He was leaning up against the school building until a figure walked out. Well, many people were walking out, but this is THE person he wanted to see.

"Ninten! Finally!"

"Claus? But it isn't even Friday?"

"Yeah, but I just want to hang out with you today!"

"What-?!"

Claus grabs Ninten's hand and said, "Come on! We need to get to our spot before Lucas and Ness sees us together!"

"OK, OK!" Ninten chuckles. But he wonders why Claus didn't want Ness and Lucas to see them if all they were doing were talking like normal friends. AND it was Thursday, not Friday. That confused him still. They usually hung out at their spot on Fridays after school.... He shrugged it off and continued to walk with Claus. He was hanging out with Claus, so he was fine even if it was weird.

"Why are you holding my hand?" he asked and Claus turned to him

Now, Claus is good at not freaking out or getting embarrassed, so Ninten didn't see a dot of pink on his face. But HE sure was blushing. Why the hell was Claus, a really cool and popular kid even friends with him?

"Oh right, whoops!" He let go and said, "But come on! I want to get there quick!"

"But why? Ness and Lucas walk past us all the time and just say 'hi' to us. It's nothing unusual for them to see :/"

"Well... just... don't ask questions about it! It's a surprise!"

Surprise? Claus barely gave a shit about them himself! (Does that sound right? IDK)

They made it to their spot and Ninten sat against a tree and complained, "Dude, I have asthma! You need to slow the fuck down!" He got out his inhaler. Ninten used the device that is his only way to not die of breathing problems and put it away. 

Claus kneeled in front of Ninten and said, "Sorry Ten!"

Ninten looked at him weirdly and asked, "Are you drunk, high, or just sick because you're acting really off today?"

"Nope, I'm fine!" Claus smiled

"...If you say so..."

Then Claus did something very much unexpected.

"You know, I'm tired too..."

He slowly fell forward on top of Ninten and wrapped his arms around him.

"OK, yup, you're sick."

Ninten tried to get up but couldn't force himself to. Yeah, Claus was on top of them, but he also couldn't WILL himself to.

Why though?

He felt comfortable in the situation....

Claus slowly fell asleep hugging Ninten and Ninten was just left there, taking in the moment.... He played with Claus' hair when he got bored and tried not to wake him up.

~Meanwhile~

Lucas knocked on Ness' door.

"Hey!" He said to Ness when he opened the door

"Hey, Lucas! What do you need?

"So, uh, I just finished getting the groceries. But Claus hasn't come home yet, and I'm getting scared about it. I was hoping you could help me find him?"

"Oh yeah, sure!" Ness grabbed Lucas' hand and closed the door with his other hand.

The walked around the town and couldn't find Claus. They went to ask Ninten where he might be, but Ninten wasn't home. 

"Maybe they're hanging out?"

"Yeah, but it's not F-Friday?" Lucas shivered then said, "What if they were kidnapped?!"

"Hm... WAIT!"

"W-What?"

"Why didn't we check their spot in the first place?!"

"Their spot? Oh yeah! Let's go!"

Lucas grabbed Ness' hand and ran to the park, into the opening of the woods next door to it. They saw Claus' famous ginger hair and walked over to it.

What did they see, you ask?

Well... I know you didn't ask that because you already know but I just wanted to put that to make the story flow, I guess. ;-;

They saw the ginger on top of the raven, snuggling his face into the boy's chest.

Ninten heard Ness and Lucas come over and he looked up.

"AH! Hi Ness! Uh, Lucas! Heh... um...."

"Why is my brother on top of you, Ninten?" Lucas asked

"He fell asleep like that..."

"Yeah, but why in that position?"

"Yeah, WHY, Ninten?" Ness said with a Lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Sh-shut up, Ness!"

Claus rustled then woke up, lifting his head from Ninten's chest.

"H-huh...?"

...

"NESS! LUCAS!! HI! It's  not what you think!!"

"Is it, though? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Ness, I'm gonNA BITCH SLAP ya!"

"Ok, ok!" Ness laughed

"So are you guys dating or what? Because you look really adorable!" Lucas chuckled

"..." -Wise words of Claus, 2018

"Really?" Ninten asked

"Yeah!" Lucas laughed

Then Ninten got his face close to Claus' and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Claus looked at the camera like on the Office:

"Whelp, might as well give the audience what they want." He shrugged then turned to Ninten.

"Is that aLL you can do, Ninny?"

"Wha--"

Claus grabbed Ninten's shirt and brought him to his face. He winked and kissed Ninten.

"AaaAaaAAaAaaAAaAAaAahHAhhHhhHHhH!! This is so cyoot!!" Lucas squealed lIkE a LiTtLe GiRl

Ness took out his phone and got the camera ready.

Like Karma. (Should I stop putting a bunch of anime shit in this? Nah.)

Ness snapped a picture and sent it to literally EVRYONE he knew. He put a caption on the picture saying: "This was NOT a dare! lol!"

He got a few messages back and then he said, "Hey, guys, Paula says you look cute together."

"P-Paula...? But she's not here...?"

"OH NO NESS YOU DID N O T JUST DO IT--"

Claus jumped up and grabbed the phone out of Ness' phone and saw the message Paula sent.

"NESS. I WILL. MURDER. YOU."

"Yeah, sure, whatever, I KINDA have to be getting home now, so you guys can stay here and have sex in the woods if you want now. C'mon Lucas!" Ness grabbed Lucas' hand and made a run for it. Secretly scared that Claus WOULD murder him.

"I'm going to kill him...."

Ninten sat there and just took everything in and blushed. He grabbed onto Claus and cuddled him.

"Come on, we aren't getting hurt by this, are we?"

"Guess not...."

Claus shut his eyes and Ninten looked at him tiredly. He wondered, though, before he did fall asleep, how quickly Claus calmed down and wondered if he had some power that made Claus sleepy and calm. He chuckled to himself then rested his head on Claus' and went out.

(Owen Wilson) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWW

What'd you think?

Good?

Terrible?

Most likely the latter.

Ok bye--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...