The Hate You Give

By c0cA1nE

"I thought you hated me." "Whether I love or hate you, you still stay on my mind." {COMPLETED} More

Confrontations
Confessions
Indecisive
Truth
You and Me
Jealous
Ouch
Don't Mess With My Girl
After
Perspectives
Obsessive
Cataclysmic
Questions
Confusion
Wake Up
Rejection
I'm Sorry
Its Okay
Strife
Coco?
Another Lifetime
Making Amends
NEW BOOK
What Deal?
Explanation
I Love You Too
Surprise
?

Abuse

572 27 11
By c0cA1nE

Just a quick little disclaimer as you can see from the title, this chapter is going to have a couple events of abuse and self worth issues so if you are easily triggered by this kind of stuff, then press that back button and patiently wait for the next chapter. Thanks babes. Also, double update?? What?? Y'all are spoiled. Enjoy.

Kehlani's POV

It's been two weeks since Y/N's been in this fucking coma and every day that she was still in it, the angrier that I became. I was still failing to understand who would want to hurt her like this. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her cheek just as the door opens, revealing the nurse. She sighs when she sees me.

"Well nice to see you too." I say sarcastically with a smirk on my face.

"It's not that, Kehlani. Look go home. Get some rest. You've been here 24/7 for two weeks. Leave. Freshen up, get something to eat, rest. You still have blood on you from that night." She says pointing to my bloodied pants. Luckily I prepared for something like this. I take out the backpack full of stuff that Hayley brought me and pulled out the pack of wipes. I wiped one on my pants and red stained the wipe immediately.

"Look at that. Coming right off." I say as I wipe my face with another wipe. The nurse just stares at me before pointing to the door.

"But I wanna be here when she wakes up." I say, grabbing Y/N's hand quickly. I felt her twitch or I least I think I did. Maybe I'm tripping.

"And if you're not here when she wakes up, I'll personally make it my mission to tell her how lucky she is to have someone like you. Besides I'm sure she knows that you were here by her side this entire time." She says as she checks Y/N's vitals.

I look back down at her and study her face for a while before the nurse speaks up.

"Go home. Kehlani."

I finally decide that I should. I completely spaced out the fact that I still have my dad's truck so I really should. I give Y/N one last lingering kiss on her cheek before walking out the hospital.

————————

When I get home, I'm immediately smacked to the floor. I look up to see my dad in a fit of rage.

"What the fuck Kehlani. WHAT THE FUCK KEHLANI!?!" He screams picking me up by jacket and slamming me against the wall. He got up in my face breathing hard. His breath smelled of alcohol and tobacco.

"Where have you been?! Huh?!!!" He shakes me around, trying to get an answer out of me. By now tears are streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry m-my girlfriend got shot and I was at the hospital with her and-"

"Girlfriend? You have a fucking girlfriend!?!" He asks angrily. I freeze. Shit! He wasn't supposed to know that. I don't say anything but that only makes him angrier. He slams me on the coffee table causing it break and shatter under me. I feel glass and sharp wood cut my back and I hiss in pain. My dad stands over me and kicks me hard in my side, causing me to cry out. He leans down and grabs my jaw roughly.

"You mean to tell me you took my truck and stayed at a hospital for 2 weeks for some girl?" I try to shake my head so he'll back off but he slaps me.

"Don't fucking lie to me Kehlani. Do you understand what I've gone through these past two weeks? I had to catch the fucking bus. Do you understand how that makes me fucking look? How it makes me feel?" I shake my head and my dad chuckled to himself. He wraps his hand around my neck and new rage washes over him. I try to pull out of his grip but he's too strong.

"So you got yourself a little girlfriend huh?" He says resting his hand on my thigh. "Didn't we have this talk? Didn't daddy tell you that that kind of stuff was evil?" His hand travels further up my thigh and I shift uncomfortably, trying to get away from him. His grip tightens around my throat suddenly and he slams my head into the wall.

"Didn't I tell you this?!" He shouts. I nod my head slowly. "Yet you still chose this lifestyle huh?" I nod again. He chuckles to himself again before throwing me to the floor.

"I guess I'll have to change your mind then." He rips my pants off, throwing them somewhere else. I claw at the floor and scream for my life, trying to get away. My dad pulls me back towards him and flips me on my back. He punches me in my mouth and I shut up at the instant amount of pain that hit me. He unzips his pants and enters me within seconds. I instantly shout out and try to push away from him. I kick and punch as much as I can but to no avail. He holds my legs in place so I can't move and grunts as he pushes himself farther in me. Tears of pain and fear are falling down my face as his strokes become faster. My body rocks with his as he goes at an ungodly pace.

"Jesus Christ Lani, you're tight as fuck." He says lowly before taking his shirt off. He leans over me and pins my hands to the floor. He leans down to kiss my neck and I feel his facial hair rub against my chin. Suddenly he shouts and pulls out, releasing his cum all over my body. He grabs me by my neck and taps it on my forehead a couple times before getting up and walking away. I lay there on the floor, traumatized, alone, and afraid. My body twitches and tears pour down my face like a waterfall. Blood runs from my bottom lip onto the floor. I have a cut under my eye that I'm not exactly sure how it got there. Finally I get up, pull my pants back on, and slip out the house, making sure that my dad wasn't around. I decide to walk to Shaina's house since she's close.

————————

I get to Shaina's house and knock on the door. It opens after a couple seconds, revealing Shaina in a black wife beater and white basketball shorts. She sees my face and pulls me into the house.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" She checks both sides of my face, my arms. She gets down to the dry blood on my jeans and freaks. "Is this you? Come on. We need to clean you up." She pulls me  towards the bathroom and I pull away from her.

"Listen Shaina. I'm having a rough night. Can I crash here for the night. I'll be out of your way in the morning."

Shaina grabs my arm and pulls me upstairs into the bathroom. "You know you're always welcome here. Stay as long as you need to." She sits me on the counter and gets a couple of things out of the medicine cabinet. One of those things is alcohol.

"No god please no Shaina. Anything but that. Don't you have peroxide or something?" I say quickly, sounding like a child. Shaina laughs and pulls out some cotton balls, drenching one of them in alcohol.

"I have what I have, Lani. You'll live." She dabs it on the cut under my eye and I hiss in pain. "Sorry babe. Almost done. She dabs it a couple more times before throwing away the cotton ball. She wipes away the blood on my lip before rubbing a little vaseline on it.

"There. I'll get you some stuff to shower." She says walking out of the bathroom. A couple minutes later, she comes back with a towel, a washcloth, and a big t-shirt with a picture of ET on it.

"Uh you can take my bed. I'll crash on the couch." She turns around to walk out but I grab her arm, causing her to turn around.

"Thank you." I mutter quietly. Shaina smiles.

"Of course." She walks out and closes the door behind her. I hop off the counter and turn on the shower, letting it go as hot as it can. I peel my clothes off and look at myself in the mirror. Scars and bruises and cuts cover my chest and arms. Some from me but most of them from my dad. I've gotten used to it. By body is sore from what he did to me. I feel violated and used. I step in the shower and the water automatically burns my skin. But I don't care anymore. My skin instantly turns red as I let the water hit every inch of my skin. I move my face under the water. This stings the most but I endure the pain anyway. I just want to crawl in a hole and die. I'm not even loved. The only person that does is Y/N. But she can't even pull through her coma to tell me she does. I push the drain stopper into the drain and sit down in the tub, letting the water fill all around me.

I let my head hit the wall and keep it there as the water covers my body, burning my skin even more.

I once heard you only need a teaspoon of water to drown. I wanna see for myself. I sink under the water and let it cover the top of my head.

Y/N comes to mind immediately. Her perfectly smooth skin. Perfect lips. Beautiful eyes. Everything about her was perfect. Why would she want someone like me. She needs someone who can protect her yet I can't even protect myself from my own dad. She didn't deserve me. I did this to her. I wasn't there to save her from that bullet. I should be the one in that hospital bed. They should've pulled the gun on me. Y/N still has her whole life ahead of her. I have nothing left to live for. I should've been the face in front of that gun. They could've put it to my head if they wanted to. I wouldn't care. Probably wouldn't even flinch.

I feel my breath run low as my eyes close. I see Y/N. She's smiling, laughing, being her usual goofy self. I'm holding her in my arms as she looks at me with so much affection in her eyes. She kisses me, slowly and passionately. I can't hear anything but I can see her lips form the words I love you. I smile and say it back and we kiss again. Even I look happy. Too happy.

Just keep me up...keep me up...keep me....

Suddenly I'm yanked upwards and out of the bathtub. I catch my breath and cough as I try to regain my composure.

"Lani what the fuck was that?!" Shaina shouts, drying me off. With the towel. "Damn you're hot as fuck. Did you take a shower in boiling water or something." She asks feeling the warmth my skin. It's still very warm and the air hitting it is welcoming.

"I-I don't know. I'm sorry." I mutter. I feel my eyes water.

"No no. Don't cry. I'm sorry. Just come to bed yeah?" She slips the shirt over my head and walks me to her room. She pulls the covers back and lays me down. She pulls them over my body and I immediately sink into the bed. She's about to walk out but I stop her.

"Stay with me." I say quietly. Shaina looks at me weird. "What? I thought you had a girlfriend though."

"Not like that I...I just really don't wanna be alone right now."

I guess Shaina decided not to ask any questions, which I'm glad she didn't because I don't think I could bring myself to answer them. Shaina got under the covers next to me. She faced me in case I did anything and waited till I closed my eyes before she closed her own. I appreciated this more than she would ever know.

Sleep came quickly. My eyelids got heavy and the thoughts in my mind ceased. I was finally able to relax.

That was intense. I'm not gonna lie I teared up while writing this but that's just me.

Thoughts?

Predictions?

Don't forget to smile❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 793 13
Don't go build a life without me, cause you're mine still. A Rihyoncรฉ story
5.5K 67 9
Your gonna love it trust!!!
30 10 11
"May be I liked someone in past but in my present you are the only one I want to be with, you are the only one I want to love and to be loved by, yo...
12.6K 491 35
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. And if you hate me I'll always be in your mind." W.S.