Cataclysmic

A/N: I'm sure I'm about to piss a lot of you off so just bare with me. Please refrain from cussing me out until after you read this chapter. Enjoy babes!

3 days later

I was walking back to my house with Hayley. We had just went to Wendy's to get us some frostys. Kehlani said she couldn't come because her dad was being a dick and wanted her at home. But she specifically told me to text her as soon as I got inside of my house.

Kehlani has been acting very overprotective of me lately. When I asked her why she always said she didn't know what it was yet but something didn't feel right. She felt as though something very bad was coming our way. I didn't like thinking like that and I definitely just thought she was being paranoid but I went with it anyway.

"Uh Earth to Y/N. You good?" Hayley asked, snapping her fingers in my face, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah that's so crazy Hayley." I said trying to play off the fact that I completely zoned out and wasn't listening at all. She laughed and ate a spoonful of her frosty.

"Dude I know you zoned out. Penny for your thoughts." I sighed and finished my frosty before throwing my cup away in a nearby trash can.

"Just thinking about Kehlani. She been on some shit lately. Saying she feels like something bad is gonna happen soon." I tell Hayley. She nods her head as she's lost in thought.

"Something bad like what? She could be talking bad like y'all breaking up or bad like somebody getting hurt. What did she say?" I shook my head and shrugged.

"I don't know. Every time I ask her, she says she doesn't know what it is but she feels like something bad is gonna happen for sure. She just doesn't know when." We reach my house and we decide to sit outside on the porch since it was too hot to go inside where my family doesn't believe in turning on the fucking air conditioning.

"Maybe she's just paranoid." Hayley suggests, taking another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth and cringing as it hits her teeth. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah that's what I told her. But she's being super overprotective of me. I love Kehlani cause that's my big baby but I'm concerned for her mental state right now. I mean she acts like somebody's gonna pull up around the corner and shoot me." Hayley laughs and I feel my phone buzz a couple times in my back pocket. I look down and see a couple messages from Kehlani and one from an unknown number.

Daddy Lani ❤️❤️❤️
Babe where are you..did you get home yet

Daddy Lani❤️❤️❤️
Y/N where are you?

Daddy Lani❤️❤️❤️
Are you okay? Where are you????
I'm on my way..

Unknown
Sweet dreams darling

What in the gatorade, powerade, lemonade, Dwayne Wade type of fuckery was this? Who was this unknown person texting me and why was Kehlani freaking out so much?

"Uh did Kehlani get a car?" I hear Hayley ask.

I look up and see a bright red 1976 Cadillac Mirage pull up in front of my house. I furrow my eye brows as I stand up to go see who it is. The window rolls down, revealing a masked figure. They pulled out a pistol and I automatically froze. Hayley screamed and I heard someone shout. I looked over to see Kehlani running at me frantically and looked back at the masked figure. I hear a loud bang and then I see nothing.

..........

It's dark. I can't see but I hear all to well. I have a sharp pain in my chest.