Rating Maddie Ziegler's Solos...

By Swan_Solstice

"My dream is to continue dancing forever. I would kill myself if I didn't dance." ~ Maddie Zeigler As you can... More

A/N
Cry
Lizzie Borden
Bond Girl
The Hostage / Rant
Amazing Grace

These Boots Were Made For Walking

28 0 0
By Swan_Solstice

I don't own the clips, the clips belong to their rightful owner.

I give this solo a 8/10

This solo was not aired on TV this solo was at a meet and greet at ALDC LA.

Chloe and Maddie both preformed ( Chloe preformed Rockette)

This is another one of her tap solos, she's so good at tap I wished she got more tap solos in the show. I gave this solo an 8 because Maddie did great of course but maybe she could of did better.

Since this was a meet and greet I felt like she did her best, but wasn't really aiming for perfect because there was no judges.

Like I said before I'm not even a dancer so what right do I have to judge Maddie. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion so who cares.

- Swan Solstice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 148 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
707K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
70.4K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
67.7K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...