Lizzie Borden

I do not own the clips of the dances, they belong to their rightful owners.

I give this solo a 10/10

Lizzie Borden became chillingly famous for the blood axe murder.

The story of Lizzie Borden was that she was accused of she killing her father and her stepmother with an axe. Lizzie lived a normal life with her mom, dad, and sister until her mother died and her father remarried. Lizzie and her sister Emma didn't get along with their stepmother and feared she married their father for his money.

On August 4th 1892, police were called to the Borden's home and found Mr. and Mrs. Borden dead. Lizzie was automatically  suspected for the murder, but before she got arrested she burned the evidence, a blood stain dress woren by her stepmother.

So anyway Maddie portrayed Lizzie so well. Her facial expressions and her dancing with the axe made people question what was going on. Also that creepy music in the background got everyone quiet.

Her technique is great and the choreography is outstanding. Abby is great at making dances for things creepy, sweet, and cute. But for doing tributes to real life celebrities like Muhammad Ali, don't go as planned.

However what do I know about technique and facial expressions I'm not even a dancer. :|

So what do you think about this dance? Did you agree on my rating? Am I just wasting my time doing this and will never get a read?

Enjoy the rest of your day/ evening/ night

- Swan Solstice