The Deeper The Roots(Keith Po...

By mahoganye1

My very first story I decided to do it on the one and only Sexy Keith Powers❤️👅 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter6
The Characters
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9💕
Chapter 10
Chaoter 11
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

187 7 4
By mahoganye1

Keith POV
I got into the car and sped down to my little sister friends house to pick her up. I was 20mins late and I didn't want her to think I forgot about her.

Keith: I'll be right back.(getting out the car).

Mi'arah: okay.

Keith walking up to the stairs ringing the door bell and knocking on the door. An older women comes out .

OlderLady: hey Keith here to get sky?

Keith: yes I'm a little late. I didn't want her thinking I forgot to get her.

OlderLady: it's fine they were happy they got extra playing time come in I'll get sky .

Keith walks into the house to get his little sister sky.

Sky: keeiitthhhh! (As she ran and jumped into his arms)

Keith: hey sky sky ! You had fun today.

Sky: yes I did.

Keith: well tell your friend and everyone you'll see them later.

Sky: bye Ella see you later. And bye Mrs Jackson!(hugging them)

Ella: bye sky!

Mrs Jackson: see you later sweetie!

As the left out the door and walked to the car Mi'arah began to get a little nervous because she was meeting his little sister. And she didn't know how she was gonna react to her being in the car.

Keith opens the back door  for his  little sister helping her get in.

Keith: put your seatbelt on sky.

Sky: okay. Who are you?

Mi'arah: oh I'm Mi'arah but you can call me Mimi.(as she turns around smiling).

Sky: oh I'm sky are you my brothers girlfriend ?

Mi'arah: oh no I'm his friend we are working on a project together.

Sky: oh really? My brother works on a lot of projects with girls.

Mi'arah: oh really ahhaha that's nice.

Keith: shhh.Sky what ? Don't mind her she's sassy.

Sky: your forgetting I'm also a diva!( she says sassily).

Mi'arah: it's okay. I was like that when I was younger too.

Sky: really?

Mi'arah: yea just like you .

Sky: oh so if you were just like me what's your favorite Disney princess?

Mi'arah: hmmm let me think duh Tiana from princess and the frog.

Sky: hm you are like me!(she says smiling) Keith I like her she's cool. We have the same interest.

Sky was very mature and smart for her age. It were almost like you were having a conversation with a 30 year old. She's sweet and funny but doesn't play about her big brothers.

Keith: sky what do you know about having the same interest ?your only 8

Sky: I don't know I hear Ella big sister say t to boys all the time when we spy on her.

Keith: oh my sky your so funny.

Keith drops Mi'arah off at her house.

Mi'arah: well it was nice meeting you princess sky. And Keith I'll start editing the video for the project and send it to you.

Keith: okay sounds like a plan see you later Mi'arah.

Sky: nice meeting you too. Princess Mi'arah we should have a princess day.

Mi'arah: bye Keith . And I will take you up on that offer sky bye guys.

As Mi'arah walked into the house she forgot her mother would be working a double shift tonight and would be home alone. She's use to it due to her mother always working. And not usually having plans on a Saturday night. She wasn't like sisi or liyah they always had plans to go to parties and clubs and meet boys. But mimi(I'm gonna call her mimi sometimes just to shorten it) on the other hand didn't like being out it made her uncomfortable. As if she was out of place and didn't belong.

Have you ever been in a room full of people and still felt alone?

That's how mimi felt she felt as if she were alone as is everyone is smiling and giggling and having fun and she was an outsider looking in. She always wanted to be a popular girl or someone that was known for something but she wasn't . And she accepted the fact that she isn't that type of girl. Accept who you are. We are all one of a kind and we are not made to be like someone else nor were we created to fit a certain image stand out.

Liyah ft(FaceTime calling mimi)

Liyah: heyyy mimi how was the date yesterday?
Mimi: it was fun we went to some poetry slam type thing. It was cool
Liyah: no kiss like girl I need the tea.
Mimi: he didn't even try to kiss me. I'm surprised.
Liyah: would you want him to kiss you?
Mimi: I don't know to be honest . I'm still warming up and getting used to him.
Liyah: yea can't move to fast girl.
Mimi:mhm hm what you getting dressed for?
Liyah: me and sisi going to this party. It's gonna be lit.
Mimi: ohhh have fun and tell me about it later.
Liyah: girl you know we will. I gotta stretch cause I'm doing splits and all tonight.
Mimi: oh no please don't. (Laughing)
Liyah: you think I'm playing but I'm serious.
Mimi: never mind I know your serious.

Mi'arah POV
Liyah and sisi Andre always at parties and functions . They used to ask me all the time and beg for me to go to a party but I never did only one time freshman year. After that it's like they kinda just stopped asking me to go because they know my answer. Sometimes I feel left out because I'm not always with them at parties but I don't blame them for not asking me anymore . Im always home watching everyone have fun on Snapchat and instagram.

Liyah: well girl imma call you back and call sisi and see if she ready.
Mimi: okay girl love ya be safe.
Liyah: sure okay baeee!
FaceTime call ended!

I'm literally so bored I'm home alone sisi and liyah are at a party, my mom is at work, Keith hasn't texted vine back like he usually does when he drives home. Oh no I pray nothing happens to him . I should just text him first.

Mi💖🍫: hey Keith just wanted to know if you got home safely.
Keith 💙🍯: yea ..
Mi💖🍫: so what are you up too?

Yea... is all he said to me. He didn't respond he left me on read. Now I definitely have nothing to do I started editing the interviews from earlier and typed up a paper for our presentation . I put my phone of the charger . I went into the shower and put my pajamas on. And my phone started buzzing like crazy. Mind you MY PHONE NEVER DOES THAT! EVER ! So I went to check my phone of course it's sisi and liyah texting me and sending me pictures. And when they do that they are usually drunk and are sending me messages and pictures saying come pick them up or it's some very hot tea.🍵 I opened the messages and see pictures and videos of Keith kissing up on Daisha and other girls. I was upset but I couldn't be he's not my boyfriends he's single all he did was take me on one date that's it.

THE GROUPER:SISTERS🧡(mimi,SISI,Liyah)
SosaSisi🤑💞: GURL LOOK AT THIS OMGG
LilLiyah🤘🏽💕: wthh dudkdmidjdjs . Keith is wildn our girl! But don't worry we watching him. BabyMi👸🏿💗: I cant even get mad he's not my boyfriend.
SossaSisis🤑💞: but still he's your boyfriend but not really your boyfriend get it?
LilLiyah🤘🏽💕: RIGHTTTTT!!
BabyMi👸🏿💗: idk ya i don't want to do to much. He can wild out . I'll just keep my distance from him.
Lilliyah🤘🏽💕: he going up stairs with Daisha thot ass. Ohhh I don't like her ass foreal!
BabyMi👸🏿💗: me either. Forget him I just gotta talk to him about project and that's it after that nomore . He didn't even text me back.
LilLiyah🤘🏽💕: are u deadass? Wowwww he's trifling no text back but you at the party .
SossaSisi🤑💞: right! It's cool girl they party corny anyway people leaving.
BabyMi 👸🏿💗: ight love ya be safe.

I couldn't believe Keith..but then again he's a boy! Silly me for thinking he actually liked me. I didn't care he went to the party. But I shouldn't be worried about what he's doing . I just want to get this project done so I don't have to put up with him anymore.

SUNDAY MORNING
Tasha: get up mimi we going to church!
Mimi: mom I'm sleepy. Not today please I love God but I'm so tired.(mumbling)
Tasha: nope get up get up!(yanking me out the bed)
Mimi: okay fine I'm up !
Tasha: hurry up and get dressed. Thank you!
Mimi: okay(in a sarcastic voice)

I went into the shower and did a slick back in my hair. And a yellow body con strapless dress. And some nude sandals. I really hate wearing dresses sometimes because I'm so use to wearing pants all the time . But I need a change . I grabed a nude purse and walked downstairs sluggishly.

Tasha: you look nice. Come on before we are late.
Mimi:okay.

We arrive at church and I was still so sleepy.

Tasha: fix your face before we go into here!
Mimi: mama what you mean?
Tasha: fix it I don't want no attitude. I'm not playing with you.
Mimi: okay okay.

We walk into church and sit in the middle not to far back and not to close. I looked around and saw sisi slumped in the chair and I giggled to myself and I saw liyah walking in extra late with her family. And then I saw Keith I was happy to see his face but then upset because I feel played. He was with a girl that tortured me everyday and he still wants to be with her. We made eye contact but I looked away very quickly. He just kept staring and when I looked back at him with a straight face he gave me a warm smile. I just turned back around. After church service my mom and sisi and liyah mom were talking and I was talking with sisi and liyah about last night.

Mimi: so what happend?
Sisi: so boom. Basically Keith came in with Daisha I guess he picked her up or something. And they just been together the whole night.
Liyah: she was dancing all on him kissing him he was grabbing her. And they went up stairs.
Sisi: and of course we followed them upstairs and listened through the door. And you know what happens behind closed doors.
Mimi: ughh I feel so stupid honestly. To think that he actually liked me.
Sisi: you never know he probably was just so drunk.
Liyah: yea you never know.
Mimi: yes your right but Keith shouldn't be my main focus. School and college should be.
Liyah: you right sister girl! Preachhhhh!
Sisi: liyah younstill drunk?
Liyah: mhmmm a little pray for me y'all !
Sisi: we are . You need Jesus and I thought I was a mess.
Mimi: ya both a mess(laughing)
Liyah. Speaking of the devil.(looking at Keith)z
Keith: hey how ya doing?
Sisi & liyah: fine(with attitude)
Keith: and you?(to Mi'arah)
Mi'arah: I gotta use the batheroom(walking away very fast).
Keith: what's her problem?
Sisi: mhmm like you don't know.
Liyah: yea you nasty ni-
Sisi:liyah DONT even finish that sentence we in church girl.

Mi'arah POV
I came out the batheroom wiping my hands. And fixing myself. I look up and there Keith is waiting for me.

Keith: hey.(grabbing my arm)
Mimi: I can't talk right now my mom is waiting for me in the car and she gotta go.
Keith: but I wanted to talk to you for a second.
Mi'arah: no . Maybe later about the project .
Keith: well okay. You look nice. Haven't seen you in a dress in a while.
Mi'arah: Keith I was just in a dress two days ago.
Keith:ahah right what am I saying.
Mi'arah: bye Keith.
Keith: bye Mi'arah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 38.3K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
242K 5.9K 44
Keith Tyree Power Imagines😋
1.4M 37.6K 16
1 week power-saving drill. The heats off. 3 blankets, 2 pairs have to share a bed. Lance is warm. (i was 14/15 when i wrote this, i'm now 20 and rea...
1K 8 12
Eddiexjuicy first time writing sorry if it's bad. Completed ✔️