I'm Fine (Drarry)

By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

Harry feels like he is being torn apart, he can't take it anymore... he gets abused by is uncle and everyone... More

Chapter 1- Ungrateful boy
Chapter 2- I'm Fine
Chapter 3- Choosing
Chapter 4- First Task
Chapter 5- Yule Ball
Chapter 6- Second Task
Chapter 8- Summer time
Chapter 9- Beach with Malfoy
Chapter 10- Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear?
Chapter 11- Quidditch accident
Chapter 12- The Order's Emergency Meeting
Chapter 13- Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 14- Muted week
Chapter 15- Midnight meeting
Chapter 16- Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 17- Gryffindor Party
Chapter 18- Holiday Break
Chapter 19- Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 20- D.A. Meeting
Chapter 21- Monster
Chapter 22- Sirius
Chapter 23- Summer with a Ferret
Chapter 24- Okay Summer
Chapter 25- Unforgiving war
Chapter 26- Wedding
Chapter 27- New Professors
Chapter 28- Best Professor
Chapter 29- Help me
Chapter 30- Holiday from Home
Chapter 31- Emergency heartbreak
Chapter 32- Heart breaking Letter
Chapter 33- Beautiful Girl
Chapter 34- Best friends
Chapter 35- Dick move
A/N :) GOOD NEWS

Chapter 7- Final Task..

21.9K 417 667
By SecretlyGayMom_Kyra

>>A little note on what happened from between then and now; everyone that was playing T.O.D kept them a secret and stuff like that and they had their classes like normal and Harry became sorta good friends with Sasha (girl in the shop) and yeah they are all cool and stuff now, alright back to the story<< >>Also not a lot of the task more of just cute stuff ;) hope you enjoy>>

>~<Harry's POV>~<

I stand in front of the hedged bush and look back at Draco who looked more scared then me.. i gave him a small smiled and the cannon blew and i stepped in and the bush closed behind me.. this is going to be great..

>~<Third Person>~<

Harry ran through the maze taking sharp turns and paths back when he ran into dead ends, Draco on the other hand was nervously biting his lip and he stared into the maze from above on the stands next to Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Harry saw a spell be casted and he ran into Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum "Stop! He's bewitched!" Harry yelled holding Cedric back from casting a spell onto the boy on the ground.. they ran to find the cup, by getting hit by branches and stumble over roots. Harry gained speed and Cedric fell getting tangled into the vines Harry looked at the bright glowing cup and back at his friend and pulled his wand out "Reducto!" he called out letting the blue light hit the roots making it pull back and he helped Cedric up and they ran to the cup "grab it! you saved me!" Cedric called as the bushes between them closed with wind whipping around them "Both of us!" Harry called and they jumped and grabbed the cup and instead of green sparks shooting up the two boys disappeared.

>~<Harry's POV>~<

We fell to the cool ground and i looked up, graves were everywhere and the cup was a bit out of my reach and i looked at the graves 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' the words red from the stone with a angel thing on top of it "Cedric we have to leave" i say and Cedric looked around, there was a pot in front of the grave and there was some rustling from behind a wall and Cedric pulled out his wand "Who's there?!" he called and a short man with a thing of blankets in his arms "Kill the spare!" the voice was high and cool at the same time, my scar started to burn "ah" i muttered rubbing it harshly "Avada Kedavra!" was called and a shot of green hit the Hufflepuff and he fell to the ground lifelessly.. i was lifted up and trapped behind a long staff thing that held me.

>~<Draco's POV>~<

I bit my lip waiting for Harry's return, it must of been 30 minutes since he disappeared and i felt my eyes burn in fear... please Harry..

>~<Harry's POV>~<

"Accio!" i called and the cup flew towards me, i had my hand on Cedric and we disappeared just like that. I clutched Cedric as everyone cheered.. Professor Dumbledore came over to me "What happened!?" he said trying to pull me off but i stayed clutching him, crying "He's back! Voldemort's back... He told me to bring his body back.." I say looking up at professor Dumbledore who turned to Snape and whispered something "Move" someone said and pushed through the crowd of people and i jumped up and hugged them tight "it's alright love, your safe now" he whispered as i cried into his chest "the body must be moved Dumbledore" Mcgonagall whispered harshly and then Cedric's father came rushing down "no! my boy!" he cried falling to his knees, Draco held me tight as i watched.. this is all my fault.. "It's not Harry, you couldn't do anything to stop it" Draco whispered.. i turned my head so i couldn't see anything besides the darkness of Draco's robes as he held me close to him "come on sweetheart, lets get you some tea and some rest" he whispered and i nodded, and we walked out of the arena with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny behind us. He walked me to the common room and sat down on the couch, and he laid down and i lay against his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair and traced my scar on my side and my breathing slowed as the other 3 spectated "I'm sorry Harry" he whispered kissing my head and i just kept my hands around his neck as my eyes slowly fell into darkness as i lay on top of Draco.

>~<Draco's POV>~<

Harry fell asleep on me, his legs between mine and his head on my chest and hands around my neck, i had my arms around his waist with my head propped on the small red pillow "i promise to keep you safe Harry" i whispered as he slowly breathed through his parted lips and i gave a soft smile "he really needs you Draco.." Ron says and i bite my lip and smile "He loves you Draco" Hermione says in the chair next to Ron and i smile and kiss his head again "I love him" i say as Harry moves up more so his nose was gently placed in my neck making me smile more "he doesn't deserve to live in the hell he does now, he thinks it's his fault that Cedric was killed.. i- i wish i could save him from the world that is treating him like this" i say resting my head on his lightly kissing him again "you are saving him Draco, he is so much happier than he was the first day back.. he always talks about how you make him happy when were play chess" Ron says and i smile "I think we should let him sleep" i said and they nodded "he has these nightmares that bring him back to when he was younger and over the summer, he said something about i'm the only one who can calm him down from a panic attack.. he said he loved getting hugs from me" i say pulling him closer to me and Hermione smiled, she pulled out a camera and i turned so my face wasn't in the photo and i buried my face into his hair as she took the picture "Awe, cute" she says showing me the picture, i smiled and took the photo with on of my hands and looked at it.. i smiled and handed it back to Hermione who put it on the table and took out a thick book and opened it putting it into the book "what's that?" i say and she looked up "a book full of you guys" she says and held up the book, i blushed and smiled at one of us in the Quidditch field.

>>FLASHBACK>>
(still Draco's POV)

"Lets play Quidditch! Pleeeease!" he said jumping up and down like a little boy, we were sat in my room and i laughed i stood up and went over to him and kissed his soft lips "sure" i said and he smiled, he pulled on one of my Malfoy Quidditch shirts and pulled my extra gloves on because he didn't want to leave. We walked down to the field and he pulled out his first snitch he caught and the wings sprang free, we mounted our brooms and he set it in the middle. it flew around out heads and flew into the air "Go!" he said and we took off and flew around and waited for it to come into view, we both see the snitch and go for the golden flash.. people come to spectate the single match Harry and I were doing.. we went straight down and we didn't pull up in time so we both flew off and he landed on top of me "hey" he said with a cheeky smirk, his legs were between my legs and his arms were by my head "Hi Handsome" i say and he smirked, our noses touched and his breath was against my lips and i smirk "you going to kiss me or what?" he said and i smiled, i leaned up just a tiny bit and our lips meet and our heads move back and forth slowly and he pulled away with a smirk "I love you" i say and he smiled "I love you more" he says and i laugh "Impossible" i say kissing him lightly again making him smile, he pushed himself up and helped me up. I pulled him a bit making us touch, his thighs pressed against mine and i smirked "we should get going" he said putting one hand onto my chest and catching the snitch in his other without taking his eyes off of mine "alright" i say with a smirk and he stood on his toes a bit and kissed my lips softly making me smile...

>>END OF FLASHBACK>>

"That was fun" i say and Hermione laughed, Harry whispered in his sleep "i'm fine" was all he said and i felt something wet on my neck.. he was crying, i wrap both of my arms around him and hug him tight as he slept "shh.. baby it's alright.." i whisper and i saw out of the corner of my eye Hermione smile and i kept whispering small things into his ear "I'm not leaving you baby" i whispered hugging him tightly and his breathing slowed down back to normal and a small smile spread over his face as he slept..

• • •

Harry wakes up with a small hum but doesn't sit up "hey sweetheart, how do you feel" i say running my fingers through his hair as he looks at me with sleepy eyes "good" he said with a smile "did you sleep well?" i say and he nodded lightly, he put his lips to my neck and kissed it lightly, leaving a small red mark making me blush "already with the marks" i whisper into his ear making him smile "yep" he said licking his lips.. so kissable "I love you" he said and i smiled.. "I love you too baby" i say and he sits up a tiny bit to kiss my lips, he does exactly that and i melt into them.. it was short but not like a small peck on the lips it was full of passion and love.. he lightly bit my lip as we separated making me smirk "you want to play that game huh?" i say and he laughs "yep" he says with a smirk, i press my lips to his and after a second i slip down his chin and jawline to his neck and kiss lightly making large red marks at his neck and collar bone making him moan lightly, i kiss back up the way and finish by biting his lip lightly like he did to me. He was still laying on me but more positioned so he was face to face with me "nice move Malfoy" he said with a smirk "ooh Potter is a little risky after he wakes up" i say with a wink and he smirked "only with you" he said kissing me again, it started to get heated until we heard Ron and Hermione start talking and walking down the stairs, we both blushed and he hid his face in my neck again "No fair i can't hide" i said as the came to take a seat "why is he hiding?" Ron says with a laugh "because hes embarrassed" i pout and Harry starts to lightly kiss my neck again probably making more marks "shit Harry" i moan out quietly.. he lightly licked up my neck, letting a hum dance against my skin and continued to kiss it, my head fell back a tiny bit and my face turned red "Harry..." i whine and he smirked looking back up "no fair" i pout and he smiles "i'm pretty confused.." Hermione says and Harry and I laugh, I fix my position again and he lays against my chest still on top of me "Damn Draco that's a lot of hickeys" Ron says when i turned to grab Harry's glasses on the table next to us.. i blush a bright red and hand Harry his glasses "oh yeah.. i did make a lot of hickeys" Harry says with a smirk and i blushed a brighter red "He's mine" Harry says hugging me around my neck making me smile, bad timing for Weaslette though, she came down right when i kissed him lightly.. sorta not sorry "How do you feel Harry?" Hermione says and he hums against my chest "better, my arm sorta hurts" he says and i look down at his arm, it was now stitched up because he had a large cut on it from the task.. on our way up here we took him to the hospital wing so he could get cleaned up and stuff, but it was now stitched and covered in a bandage "well yeah it's going to hurt love, but it will feel better soon" i say kissing his head and he smiled, "did you sleep well then?" she said and he nodded "My pillow was extra comfy, and it provided my warmth" he says and i chuckled "yeah, i liked my blanket but sometimes it would whisper but that was fine" i say kissing his head again as he laughed "i got a picture of you guys when you fell asleep, Harry" she said opening the book "what's that?" he said and she looked up "it's a book of us" i said and he laughed again "Pretty weird but go on" he said and she pulled out the picture and handed it to him "make a copy for me, that's another one i want to hang on my wall" he says and she nods taking it back putting it in the book.. Weaslette let out a weird huffing noise as she looked at Harry and I, i smirked and Harry looked up at me and kissed me lightly "I love you baby" i say and he smiled "I love you more" he said making me smile, i smirk and shake my head "Impossible" i say and he sits up more and kisses me again "you guys are goals" Hermione says making us laugh, he rests his head on my chest again but mostly on my shoulder so i rested my head on his "I want tea" he said and i hummed "we can go on a date, it's only what? 4" i say and he smiled "that sounds great" he said and i smiled "alright, we go as soon as you want" i said and he nodded "but i'm so comfortable" he said hugging me around my neck making me smile more "we could resume this anytime you want" i say kissing his head and he smiled "alright, want to go now love?" he says and i hum "sure" i say and he sits up and i move my legs and we stand up with a yawn making Hermione laugh "We'll be back soon, see you guys later" he says and Ron and Hermione wave at both of us and Weaslette huffed again leaning back in the chair crossing her arms "i need to grab something from my room before we set off" i say and he nods, we walk down to the dungeons and we walk to my room. He walked over and looked at the new photos i had of us on my dresser. I smile and go to my bedside table and pull the drawers open and pull out a small black box putting it into my pocket and i turned around to find Harry holding one of the photos, He was sitting between my legs and i had my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder, making out heads touch.. he held my arms and was smiling so big he probably blinded Hermione; who was the one who took it.. I wrap my arms around him from behind and he smiled "ready?" i say and he nods, we walk out of my room with the small box in my pocket to Hogsmeade.

We sit at a small table in a small cafe and a girl with brown hair comes over "Hi Sasha" he says standing up to give her a hug "Hiya Harry, how have you been?" she says as he sits down, she has a waitress outfit on "I've been meh, you?" he says smiling at me and then looking at her "I've been good, so what would you two like?" she says and he hums "could i have the Yorkshire tea, Dray what would you like?" he said looking at me and i smiled "um, could i have the mint, green tea please?" i say and she nods writing down on the paper.. She walks away with a smile and Harry smiled at me and held my hand over the table and gently rubbed my hand "uh Harry i have a sorta gift thing.. well uh" i stutter and he smiled and laughed lightly "we have uh been dating for about 7 months and i wanted to give you something.." i say and he blushed but smiled brightly.. i still can't believe it's been 7 months already.. i pull the small box out and held it in my hand before showing him it.. i look into his eyes, his eyes were bright green and he was so happy.. "i uh, shit.. i'm an awkward person, so uh here" i say and pull the small box from under the table and put it in front of me, and he put his hand over his mouth and his eyes glossed.. i open the box that showed a slightly thick golden promise ring, it had a diamond in the middle of the band with the word 'Malfoy's' to the left of it and 'Everything' to the right of it. He took his hand off of his mouth and picked up the ring and looked at me, i smiled and held up my hand which had one that looked like his but had a silver band and the word 'Potter's' to the left and 'Life saver' and he laughed "I love you so much Dray" he says looking at the ring between his fingers, i slowly took it from his fingers and slid it onto his left ring finger and he smiled as a tear built up in the corner of his eye and he wiped it way and stared at the ring "I can't believe you Draco" he says covering his mouth again, he leaned over the small table and kissed my lips passionately and sat back down whipping his face again as Sasha came back with our tea. She put the cups in front of us and we thanked her and we talk in front of the window of the cafe..

The cafe door opened with a little ding and the ugly red head walked in sitting by us, pretending not to see us. Sasha walked over to her and then left with the paper, and Weaslette looked over and smiled standing up "Hey Harry, can i sit?" she said and he shrugged, she smiled and pulled a chair and sat in the middle, but more scooted to him so she wasn't next to me. "Like i was saying Dray, what am i going to do this summer? school is almost over.. i'm scared" he said and i bit my lip "I'm not sure love.. I could try to go with you but i'm not sure.." i say and he nods, he takes his left hand and takes a sip of his tea "What's that?" Weaslette said pointing at his hand and he blushed "A ring?" he said and she was about to grab his hand but he put it into his pants "what's it say?" she says and he rolled his eyes "Malfoy's Everything" he said and she glared at me "he has one too" he says and i rose my hand and shook it a bit and she glared at me more "Want to go on a walk Dray?" he asked me and i smiled and nodded, we stood up and he laced our fingers together and we walked to Sasha who was standing at the cash register and handed her some money. We walked for a while looking at things and made jokes about them, Harry let out a yawn and i smiled "want to go back to the castle?" i say and he nods yawning again making me laugh. We walk back to the castle and i lay on the couch waiting for him to come back from his shower...

"what are you trying to do Malfoy" Weaslette said from back of the couch i was laying on and i looked up from my book "what? waiting for Harry to come back from his shower?" i say and she glares "i'm guessing you gave him that ring?" she spat and i nodded "i can't give him a promise ring?" i spat back at her and she bit her lip in anger "really? you put 'Malfoy's Everything' on it, you know he's not gay right?" she spat and i laughed sarcastically "sure acts like he is" i say turning my head to show her the bright red hickeys on my neck... she looked a little flustered "what does yours say then" she said with a 'smug' look on her face, if you could call it that "Harry's Life saver" i spat at her and she glared hard "life saver?" she said with a ugly look on her face making her even more ugly "yeah, that's what i said didn't i?" i spat at her and she bit her lip again "how would you save his life?" She spat and i rolled my eyes "By actually caring about him" i spat at her and Harry walked down with wet hair and my book was now on the table, he completely ignored Weaslette and came over to me and laid on top of me and curled up into my chest making my shirt a bit damp, his shirt was off and he had some deep gray joggers on "am i allowed to change or are you going to just sleep on me in my jeans and polo?" i say and he laughs sitting up and i left the room for a second and came back down in his shirt and joggers and he smiled, i laid back down and he laid back on me again making me laugh "you smell of lavender" i say and he hums into my neck kissing it lightly.. Ginny above us huffed and stared at me with a glare "I love you Draco" he said kissing my cheek making me smile "I love you too Harry" i said kissing his lips softly making her groan and run up the stairs, i laughed and he smirked.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me and we fell asleep without a blanket or anything, but us on the couch in the silence of the room with the Fire crackling next to us causing the room to admit a soft orange tone.

>~<Hermione's POV>~<

I came down the stairs and saw Harry laying on Draco again and both of them asleep, Draco had his arms around Harry's waist and his left hand wore a silver ring saying 'Harry's Life saver' and Harry had his head in Draco's neck with his left hand rested on Draco's chest.. his finder also wore a ring, a golden one with the words 'Malfoy's Everything' which made me let out a quiet awe and i grabbed a thin blanket and pulled it over them softly. Draco moved a bit and he hugged Harry tighter pulling him close to him, a small smile spread over Harry's face and same with Draco. I smiled and took a book from the bookshelf and walked back up the stairs knocking on the boy's Dorm to be face to face with Ron "look" i whispered and i brought him to the balcony that over looked the common room, he smiled as he saw the two boys "night Ron" i say and he smiles "Night 'Mione" he says going back into his room... i sigh quietly and walk into the girl's dorms to see Ginny on her bed looking at her feet "Malfoy is really annoying" she said suddenly and i look at her with confusion "why? because he is helping Harry to see himself as beautiful and a talented boy?" i say and she laid back on her bed "he is always flirting with him and it's annoying" she spat and i rolled my eyes "you were the one who cheated on him with Dean so might as well move on because Draco loves him, and Harry needs him and loves him a lot" i say and she sighs.. and she laid down and i did too.. i let out a sigh and fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>p<

-Kyra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
250K 8.4K 36
When Draco turned 16, he would find out that his life was anything but normal. He would experience things no one else would. Left desperate, he seeks...
113K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
484 26 7
Exhausted and magically drained, Harry comes to complete his last year of Hogwarts hoping he might finally have a normal year. Of course, he is dead...