The Lost Huntsman (Male Reade...

Galing kay Crashbexpert

A mission that went horribly wrong sent F/N L/N from his home world of Remnant to an unknown hostile world. H... Higit pa

Mission Gone Wrong
Semblance
One falls, One rises.
Queen Mother
Escape
Watched
Hunted
Awaken
Evolution
Earth 2031
Lady Seitenshi
Hiruko

Eulogy

4.5K 80 101
Galing kay Crashbexpert

Crashbexpert: "Now I'd like everyone to tell me how I did with this chapter. I am trying to convey a certain scene in a way that is unique and emotional. Let me know how I did and if it was difficult to follow."

POV F/N

Midori and I were on top of a hill overlooking the Xenomorph nest.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"It wouldn't matter they are smart enough to catch on really quick. We have no choice but to go through the front door." She sighed. "I was barely able to sneak around the area and getting near the Queen Mother... Now sneaking around her is impossible."

"Great, so what happens if we are in over our heads?" I rub the back of my neck.

"My aura is vastly depleted due to living in this God forsaken planet for seven years, though it should be strong enough to get use out of there if need be...as long as I don't use my aura to heal any injuries. I'm sorry to ask this of you but... I need you to be my meat shield." I look at her.

"You couldn't have worded that better?"

"Why? That's what you'll basically be, no point in sugar coating it... After all life is full of disappointments best get used to them now." Her voice trailed off.

"Are you speaking from experience?" She grabs my collar and pulls me close.

"Listen here F/N, You are just a means to and end for me. I want to go somewhere and you are the only one able to take me there. We are not friends we are just strangers with similar goals... So do me a favor and quit scrounging around my past." She lets go, she pulled her mask over her mouth hiding half her face. Normally I'd leave her be but I have to ask.

"I never told you my name... What was I to you in your Remnant." Her eyes pointed down for a second before she replied.

"...Let's go." It must be a very touchy subject for her to express such drastic emotional shifts. I decided it was best to stop pestering her. We head down towards the Xenomorph nest, towards what might be a suicide mission.

***

Remnant

Beacon was silent, class was cancelled, and everyone was ready for an event. Ozpin was sitting in his office reading over a mission report. He placed the report down and began to rub his eyes with one hand bringing it down to his chin, his frustration showing.

"He truly was a huntsman." Is all he said before he got up and headed for the elevator.

Eric sat outside in the courtyard clearing his mind of the events. As he predicted their relationship has been severed, Liz has requested to transfer out of Beacon to Shade Academy in Vacuo. Everyone including Glynda tried to convince her otherwise, none succeeded. Drake has been spending most of his time either studying or working out, he is also leaving Beacon though he isn't transferring he's actually dropping out. His words echo through me still.

"He deserved to be a huntsman, not me. I can never live up to his example... Not anymore." I laugh to myself.

"Damn it F/N I told you this team needed you. I was the leader but you were what kept us together, now that you're gone..." I sigh as I remember the promise we all made together at Signal.

"Hey Eric!" F/N yelled as he ran towards me.

"Yo!" I replied.

"My mom told me that Beacon pairs everyone into teams of four. Since you and I are great friends why not team up together, I already asked Liz and Drake they are completely onboard." I smiled at him

"Yeah, sounds like a great idea. We'll be the best team in the school." I held my hand out towards him and he shook it.

"No doubt in my mind." Man that was a good day. I return to the present when I heard someone laughing nearby.

"I told you he wasn't going to make it through. Though I expected him to be eaten by a Beowolf." The annoying voice of Cardin made my blood boil.

"Hey Cardin at least respect him, he did cancel classes for a while." The four guys laugh as they mocked my deceased friend... My first friend.

"We still have to go to his stupid funeral in ten minutes so yeah so much for the time off." I had enough of these guys. I stood up my fist clenched, I felt a warm liquid trickle down my fingers.

F/N and Midori walk through the opening of the nest. They hear numerous sound of hissing and screeching.

"Here they come." Midori says as she takes out her scythe and takes a combat stance.

"Let's get out of this planet." F/N says as a horse of twenty Xenomorphs begin to charge at them.

Ozpin walks up the stage. It overlooked the attendants of the event. The wind blew the through the sea of grass before reaching the students and teachers of Beacon. Ozpin speaks into the microphone, his voice echoes through the crowd.

"We are gather here today to pay respect for a fallen Huntsman. We all knew him at one point."

Eric punches Cardin to the ground. Dove and Sky's get ready and surround him.

"That the best you got?" Cardin bragged.

"This is for F/N you little shit!" Eric exclaimed.

"Experienced his kindness."

F/N slices a Xenomorph in half and feels their blood hit him. It just felt warm due to now being immune to the acidic burn.

"Damn this semblance is amazing."

"His determination."

Eric tosses sky over his shoulder causing him to hit Dove. Cardin punches Eric sending him to the ground.

"Come on bitch! We are just getting started." Eric spits blood from his mouth as he looks at Cardin who had a broken nose. Heh this brings back memories.

"Hey F/N I think that's enough for today." Coco said standing over F/N. Team CFVY agreed to help us train him to be a better huntsman.

"No... I...I can keep going. How can... how can I improve if I... give up." He replied, man Coco gave him a good beating today.

"You can't improve if your broken. Come on let's call it here." She said.

"No I have to... I have to... Keep fighting..." I look at his eyes, the look of someone ready to fight to his limits. For the first time I was jealous of him, F/N falls to the ground, succumbing to exhaustion. Man you really are awesome.

I look at Cardin and see his strength wavering. I laugh as I cough a bit.

"You're just mad that you'll never be a man like F/N." Eric tackles Cardin to a nearby pole and begins to continuously punch his gut.

"His selflessness."

"Midori!!" F/N covers her before a splash of blood hits her.

"Thanks. Let's keep going." She says. We run through the halls before more Xenomorphs appear.

" And his unbreakable will."

"Damn it! A Queen is blocking the fastest route." F/N sprints past her and towards the Xenomorph Queen. He throws one of his blades at her piercing he abdomen. "Are you fucking mental!!!"

"This is the fastest route right!?" He slashes at her legs but then is hit by her tail sending him flying into a wall. F/N coughs up blood as he impacted and falls to the ground. "This is their home right?! We don't have the luxury of looking for an alternate route! We have to keep moving forward!" Midori looks at him as he gets up and dodges an incoming tail strike. She smiles.

"Papa he is just like you... except he is a complete idiot!" She runs towards the Queen and throws her scythe at it.

"He may not have been the strongest student in the academy."

The Queen tries to grab Midori but F/N pushes her out if the way and is grabbed instead. The Queen tightens her grip as he screams in agony, Midori jumps in the air, her scythe becomes engulfed in black flames. Her weapon shrinks and becomes two scythes, she brings her new weapon down severing the Queen's hand freeing him. F/N quickly jumps over the Queen's incoming tail and stabs his blades in it. The Queen flicks her tail sporadically to get him off.

"But we can all agree he was one of the greatest students."

Midori slashes the Queen's jaw cutting the tendons. It's jaw hangs open as it continues to fight the two off. The Queen slams her tail to a wall pinning F/N, Midori tosses one of her scythes at the Queen's chest as she runs to the tail, she placed her legs on the wall and her back on the tail, she used her position to push the tail off of F/N. Once free he grabs his blades and tossed one at the Queen's head piercing it. F/N falls to the ground and coughs more blood from his injuries. Midori grabs him and jumps away fast enough to avoid him getting crushed by the Queen's foot.

"You okay?" Midori asked keeping her eyes on the 20 foot Xenomorph. The Queen was slightly swaying from the blood loss.

"Yeah... *Cough*... One more push." He said as the two run at the Queen who looked enraged.

"Let us all honor a great student, let us remember him, and let us cherish our memories of him." The school stayed silent and the sound of some crying is heard.

Eric stood over Cardin and his team, he wipes his nose of blood and feels a stinging sensation on his chest.

"At least F/N could put up a better fight than you four combined." Eric limps away towards the school. Resting his back on a wall he falls to the ground.

"Hey Eric are you interested in anyone?" He looks to his left and sees his deceased friend, or a memory of him when the two sat outside looking at the moon together.

"Someone back home she's not the adventuring type but she does like stories. Thought maybe if I came home with stories she might fall for me. You?" He said the exact words from their talk.

"So you wouldn't mind if I spoke to Weiss." Eric turns towards him.

"Why not Liz?"

"She's a member of our team, if it doesn't work out it wouldn't be good for the team. Actually asking someone else out might not be good either, damn so much for that idea." Eric laughs at F/N's realization.

"Just get a harem." F/N laughs at Eric's response.

"Now that's just unrealistic." F/N replies. Eric laughs closing his eyes for a moment.

"Doesn't mean we can't fantasize about it." Eric opens his eyes and sees F/N was gone. "...I love ya brother... and I sure am gonna miss ya." Eric looks at the shattered moon, alone.

"Let's move past this knowing that he is resting peacefully and that he is somewhere better."

The Queen runs at F/N and Midori. The two ran in separate directions causing the Queen to stop and choose one, she chose Midori who was the bigger threat due to her lack of injuries. F/N runs at the Queen's tail and severs it off, the Queen angred by the action turned and ran towards F/N. Midori tosses a scythe to him and he grabs it. He quickly dodges to the side and slashes it's neck using the scythe and his remaining blade. The Queen falls to the ground bleeding from her neck, the amount of blood she lost is now taking affect on her as she couldn't get up. Midori walks next to F/N, he tries to hand her the scythe back. She takes it and the two brought their weapons down on the weakened creature killing it. F/N pulls out his second blade from it's head and Midori grabbed her second scythe from the torso.

"Okay good news, we killed a queen." Midori said.

"Bad news?" F/N asked as he leaned on a wall and sat down, exhausted.

"There are five more Queens, two Empresses, and a Queen Mother remaining." She sat next to him, she brings her mask down showing her face fully.

"Fuck." He said.

"Yeah I know, you did great by the way..." He looks at her as she smiled at him. He smiles back.

"Thanks." He said, he began to cough again. Midori reacted and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay? Do we need to leave?" She asked.

"No let's keep going, the next time we fight a Queen it should be... No it will be easier, I can feel it." He looks at Midori her face showed she did care for his well being. "We will leave this place today." She smiles at him. She pulls her mask up and stands. She reaches her hand towards him.

"Then let's move forward." F/N laughs.

"Always." He takes her hand and the two walk deeper into the hive.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

727K 10.4K 54
On a stormy night, a child was born in the Belladonna family. His name was (Y/N). But once his parents saw him, one thing was missing for them: the p...
184K 1.7K 33
(This is my first story so please don't hate it) (Y/N) is a ordinary Hedgehog Faunus along with his team who wants to get revenge on bad people who k...
480 10 5
A Semi-Self Insert, I.E. Me but not really me, is given a new space marine gamer ability. that kind of power comes with a cost, and the world he find...
13.7K 340 9
On the hunt for clues on Yang's real mother, Ruby and her sister are split from each other when Grimm attack them. Ruby runs into the woods, hoping f...