Just A Taste

By Lowkey_Lullaby

Brandy Nelson and Taylor Ashford have been best friends since middle school and the friendship has lasted int... More

01 All I Want
03 Late Night Creepin
04 Taylor's Curiosity
05 Blame It On The Alcohol
06 The Taste
07 Aftertaste
08 The Real World
09 Drowning Sorrows
10 Just A Taste

02 Good Answer

75.7K 1.7K 213
By Lowkey_Lullaby

-BRANDY-

Taylor decided to cook breakfast this morning for two reasons one she felt bad because she interrupted my private storm session last night and two she cooked when she had a lot on her mind. With Paul cheating and Taylor trying to figure out what her next move was going to be she needed to clear her mind. Cooking has always been her therapy. She loves cooking so much she has turned it into a career, Her restaurant launches soon and I couldn't be more proud of her. Mora-Lee's will be the next big thing in the city mark my words.

I on the other hand isn't much of a cook. That's exactly why I had a drawer filled with take out menu's. Chinese, sushi, italian, the banging sandwich spot down the street you name it I have a spot to order from. My kitchen is nice and spacious with top of the line appliances but I'll tell you this now it is mostly for show. I only put it to use when I really have to or if my family decides to spend the holidays here, which I try my best to avoid like the plague. So I didn't even bother to ask Taylor if there was anything I could do to help. I just sat on my marble countertop watching my best friend do what she does best. Damn I probably should have given her bigger shorts. But then again if I had done that I wouldn't have such a great view of Taylor's meaty cheeks practically falling out the bottom of those pink shorts. I always thought for such a slim woman Taylor had a phat ass. I would from time to time playfully smack her bottom, it took everything in me not to grip and squeeze.

"Brandy girl how do you live like this?" Taylor  said peeking her head back into the fridge bending over sending the already short shorts to rise up even more. If they went up any further they could pass for panties. I was losing it! I crossed my legs tightly as as I shifted a little in the spot where I sat trying to hide the fact that was she turned on. Gawd I really wish she knew what she was doing to me right now. "I wouldn't be able to survive with a fridge this empty we are taking a trip to the supermarket asap."

I was surprised she found enough in there to make a proper breakfast. I didn't have much for her to work with but Taylor managed to cook up a little something.

"You know me take out take out and-"

"Let me guess more take out?"

"I was going to say pussy but hey more take out works." a sly smirk appeared on my lips and Taylor replied back with a roll of the eyes.

"None of your girls know how to cook?"

I have shared my bed with plenty of women I'm sure at least one of them had to know their way around a kitchen or at least know the difference between a skillet and a sauce pan I just never let it get to that point. "I don't know. I Never let anyone stay long enough to get comfortable enough to think she can wander around my kitchen."

Last thing I need is a woman thinking scrambling some eggs and frying up some bacon automatically makes us a couple. Allowing a woman to cook is only the beginning. Next thing you know she's finding reasons to stay until she no longer even needs a reason then you find out she has cleaned herself out a draw in the dresser and a corner in your closet and before you get a chance to stop it BAM you my friend is in a relationship with a Psycho.

I prefer the simpler life. The fact that I have commitment issues is no secret. Taylor knows this, after all she's the one who dragged me out of my depression when Stephanie Wall left me. You see Steph was in the process of 'finding herself' when I met her. I never saw myself as her experiment but clearly that was all I ever was because after a hot session in the malls dressing room she informed me that we couldn't do this anymore, That she wasn't gay and Everything I thought we had was nothing more than her experimenting. I was hurt but even more angry. So angry that I slapped the shit out of her leaving a red handprint on the side of her face and ended our conversation saying "Well bitch you could have told me that before I let you cum all over my fingers!"

"You need  a good woman who can cook." Taylor spoke again when she noticed I was lost in my thoughts and even more in my feelings. I never did get over the feeling that I wasn't good enough. Stephanie didn't have a hard time getting over playing me though. She's married now and is expecting her first child... not that I was searching her up on Facebook or anything. Besides with or without that heart break I think I would still have the same view on relationships. Humans have evolved into overly sexed non loyal being's over time. Why would I stress myself trying to start a relationship that will most likely be doomed from the beginning?

"Why do I need a good woman who can cook when my bestie always makes sure I'm good?"

"You have a point there." Taylor nodded and went back to working on making whatever it is she was putting together.

My tongue slid across my lips focusing back on how good Tay looked right now. I wish she was into women. Forget rocking her world I'll shake that shit up and flip it upside down. I bet I could make her cum harder than Paul ever had. Speaking of Paul he was calling and texting her non stop. Begging her to come home that he was sorry. Eventually she just turned it off. She claimed because the sounds coming from her phone were becoming annoying but I know its because she could see herself about to crack. Eventually she will answer one of his many phone calls and when she hears his voice she wouldn't be able to stay mad. Taylor was so weak when it came to him.

"So what are you going to do about this Paul situation?" I asked. "How long will you be hiding out here?" Taylor knew my home was the only place she could go to that Paul wouldn't dare showing his stupid face. Paul was afraid of 'Brandy The Beast' even though he stood six feet from the floor and was built of nothing but muscle. He thought I was crazy ever since I took a metal bat to his car with both him and his side bitch in it I will never forget his high pitched screams and cries for help begging me to stop. I should have had someone there to record that moment. I would definitely have Paul screaming like a bitch set as my ringtone right now.

"I'm not hiding out." Taylor frowned. "I'm just giving him a few days to pack his shit."

My laugh was uncontainable. "You're definitely hiding out."

"So what if I am! you in a rush to kick me out?"

Never that not if I can get a view of those pierced nipples and that ass or yours everyday..... "Of course not. it's just Kaia is coming over tonight and...."

"She's a screamer." Taylor shook her head.

"Yeah ... but you know what I'll just tell her she can come another time or I'll just go to her place..or we"

"It's fine Brandy. It wouldn't be the first time I heard you pleasuring a woman. I'm no virgin my ears will survive."

_____________________________________________________________[later on that night]

-TAYLOR-

I was seated comfortably on the couch when Kaia came over. Without a doubt that woman was beautiful her hair was was cut low on the sides and back leaving the top long giving her this sedy edgy look. Her hazel eyes had a hint of green that definitely complimented her golden skin. Kaia is short and petite but from what Brandy has told me that woman practically lives in heels. Too bad her personality didn't mirror her looks. Kaia was a bitch and seemed to be proud of it. I had met Kaia once before and even then I could tell she didn't like me very much. Kaia rolled her eyes so many times the first time I met her that I was sure those things we're going to roll out her face and onto the floor.

Kaia walked in strutting in like it was nobody's business until she saw me stopping dead in her tracks.  "Brandy you have company?" If looks could kill I would be dead but If Kaia wasn't so wrapped up in being a bitch she will realize that she had nothing to worry about. I don't like women and even if I did Brandy and I would never take things there. We have been best friends since middle school, no way would we risk ruining that. Oh and most of all I have a man.... I mean had a man.

"Yeah Kaia you remember my best friend Taylor right?"

"Yes I remember her but why is she here." Kaia pouted folding her arms in front of herself. "I thought tonight was going to be about me!" Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Did this grown ass woman really believe the baby voice thing was attractive?

Brandy sighed heavily pinching the bridge of her nose visibly annoyed. This must not be the first time Kaia acted like a child in front of her. "Kaia quit playing and get your ass up them stairs."

Soon they were leaving but not without Brandy mouthing "I'm sorry" to me before the two disappeared

.__________________________________________________________________________________________________

-BRANDY-

"Brandy!" Kaia moaned into my ear as I slid my hand up her thighs and under her skimpy dress. we hadn't even made it to my bed yet instead I had Kaia pinned between myself and the wall beside my bedroom door.  "I saw the way you were looking at her." She hissed.

"You always think you see something I suggest you wear glasses." I winked as my fingers finally came in contact with her thong. "Because there is nothing going on between us."

"She's cute but her pussy doesn't come close to being as sweet as mine." Kaia gasped when I pushed her thong aside and plunged two fingers into her pussy without warning. Kaia spoke with confidence but I know its all a cover up. She's really insecure.

"She's straight." I slowly pulled my fingers out so I could ram them back in. "With a man You have nothing to worry about."

She locked eyes with me. "I have everything to worry about." Kaia was a good time and that played a huge part in why I kept her around. She's wild and spontaneous. Pretty much down for anything and did I mention sexy as fuck? But beside the list of things that kept me drawn to her was a growing list of things she did that turned me off. One of her turn off's was definitely her insecurities when it came to me and other women. For example here we are in a dark room my body pressed on hers knuckles deep in her pussy yet she still has to mention another woman one I have no sexual relations with.

"Do you really want to spend the night discussing your worries?" I asked. "Because I'm not up for this. I will gladly call somebody else over and show her all the things I planned to do with you." Kaia's answer better be a good one because if another complaint about Taylor came out of that pretty little mouth of hers I had no problem showing her the door. It wouldn't be the first time Kaia's attitude got her kicked out.

"No! Baby tonight I want you to fuck me... can we use the big strap this time?"

I had toys and strapons of all colors, shapes and sizes but Kaia's favorite was the big chocolate brown one that was sculpted with realistic veins all throughout the shaft. Must feel like everything when I'm ramming into her the vines rubbing up against the inner walls of her tight pussy. No way was she going to let me give somebody else what she was so hungry for. I smirked slipping my fingers out of her wet center bringing the coated digits to my lips before I went to lick her juices off. "Good answer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 4 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...
731K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
3.3M 87.7K 121
Ellie has been not-quite-flirting with her housemate’s friend Mia, and not really thinking too much about it, until one day Mia offers to follow thro...
504K 20.7K 55
She's that one nice popular girl. She's out of the closet, too, and everyone still loves her. Everyone but me. No one can possibly be that perfect. A...