" Kindness is enough. "

Por Lorithewriter

- - - - - - - We've been friends ever since we're children, and now, I found now that I've loved you ever sin... Mais

|| NOTE ||
\\ Once upon a time //
\\ One moment of freedom //
\\ Matters to be dealt with //
\\ Moments //

\\ Bonds and Links //

30 5 2
Por Lorithewriter

~•~•~•~

" And what of Zarkon's words? Do you really think that a merciless Emperor of a vile empire will be true to his word? I think not. " He spoke as he tried to make his point in front of the paladins and the Princesses.

" You're saying that he'll double-cross us? " Shiro guessed.

Luna simply listened silently from the shadows, behind the quartz pillars of the walls, waiting.

All was noisy and high toned, the senseless violence of words was only stopped when Shiro finally shouted authoritatively to silence the bicker of the paladins.

He declared what was going to happen in a swift before everyone makes their way out of the gigantic room for only one glass cell.

Allura was the first to step out and immediately noticed her fellow female alien's presence on the corner,

" L-Luna.. H-How long have you--? " She asked awkwardly, considering that her friend has a connection to the prisoner inside the other room.

" I heard it all.. " The Neogetian sighed, smiling weakly as she leaned her back to the wall behind her.

" I see... I guess you're uncomfortable about it, yes? " Allura asked, joining her side.

" Yes.. Maybe. I guess I don't have a choice but to agree with it unless I have a better idea.. " Luna chuckled bitterly as she stared the ground, thinking about her feelings on the following days.

" I understand, Luna. I admire your strength to cooperate even if it is your friend we are about to use... " The Altean smiled weakly at her friend, going to rise up her spirits like always.

" How come? " Luna asked curiously, crossing her arms as she glanced to the silver haired girl beside her.

" Well, He is your friend, isn't he not? It must mean that he means so much to you, especially when you have a deep connection from the past. He has become so important that you forgive him and give him kindness for nothing. That is admirable, Luna." Allura answered, chuckling at her bluntness she delivered to her friend

" Is that so..? " Luna realized, her voice trailing off as she thought about it.

It was a mystery for her, why she was acting this much despite the fact that she doesn't normally do so.

Yes, she is kind and forgiving but not up to this extent.

Her eyes widened at Allura's words, causing her to wonder why she was doing so in the first place.

" You love him. "

She heard those words directly from Allura's lips, the phrase knocking her into reality as her cheeks heated up as a reddish-pink glow emmits from it.

" W-What? Allura, What are you talking about? " She asked, trying her best not to stutter as her face looked flushed like an earthling girl.

" Luna, Why do you think you have been so hung up to Lotor's well being? Or the reason why you've been having a hard time concentrating these days ever since Lotor came into our company.

A girl always has a sparkle in her eyes whenever she's in love, and I can see that same sparkle in your eyes, my friend. " She said, smiling entertainingly.

As the sapphire eyed girl felt the heat rush up to her cheeks, she stuttered as she processed the words her friend had said, was it true? Was she falling for her own friend?

" What--- I---- Why would he--- I do not---- " She stuttered all over as she tried to talk her way out of this and it turned out not to be good as she thought.

Allura chuckled as she smiles even more to her friend's reaction, the Neogetian slightly puffed her cheeks at the embarasment that was befalling her.

" You see? There is no doubt about it, my friend. And it is not forbidden to love someone and I certainly won't try and stop your feelings. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go" She said before starting to walk her way to the door.

Luna sighed, disappointed at herself for not being able to speak,

" And Luna... " Allura came into a halt before she steps out of the door.

" It is also obvious that he adores you, so I just want to say that nothing is stopping you both from building something... intimate. " She said with a friendly smile, then stepping out of the room afterwards.

Luna's cheeks glowed crimson red as the heat rose up to her face as she thought about Allura had said, unconciously repeating it on her head.

Though she shook it off as she makes way to Lotor's cellroom.

Her automatically fixed into his direction, becoming excited for one short moment before Lotor gazes to her.

His eyes shone with happiness and was washed with gladness as he saw the female walking into the room.

He stood up and tried to look presentable despite the fact that there's nothing to fix but what he is going to do.

Once Luna reached the end of the aisle, she made it in front of Lotor despite the glass that must be a wall between them.

" Good evening, my stardust... " He bowed courtly as he smiled welcomely.

" Good evening to you too, Lotor." Luna nodded curtly while giving out her rare smiles.

The male galran smiled at the sight, he chuckled softly as he enjoyed her company.

" Are you really going to the trade-off later on? " She asked as she sat by the glass, facing the cell as she hugged her knees together like a child listening to stories.

" I'm afraid so, it is indeed inevitable because of what my Father have put up such a price in exchange of me. But Do not worry, dear. I'll be sure to come back for your presence.. " He smiled adoringly at the girl,

Luna's cheeks went pink when he did so, causing him to flush for a short moment as well.

" If that's the case, then I'll be joining you in battle. " She smiled to herself as she decided.

" What? Stardust, I understand that you want to help but I believe you should stay here instead, where you are safe from my Father. " The Prince disagreed with a concerned frown displayed upon his face.

" And who says you're in charge for me? " The female smirked, challenging the Galran Prince.

The male smirked along with her for a fraction of a moment, then turning serious once more.

" Luna, I am not bluffing, it can be dangerous for you especially if you are still resting because of your previous back in Nuxella. I wouldn't recommend for you to go to a fight that is not yours " He reasoned forcefully, giving out every dangerous detail there is.

" If you're included in this fight, then so am I. What kind of friend so you take me for anyway? " She replied readily as if she already knew what he was about to ask her.

Lotor's heart skipped a beat at his friend's statement despite looking at him as a friend, or so he thought.

He then smiles thankfully at the female's effort to join him in a battle he doesn't want her to be in because of the danger it holds.

" Thank you, my stardust. I am forever grateful. "

~•~•~•~

" Nope! I take it back!! I take it all back!! " I humored despite the heavy situation we were in as the battle scorched its heat.

Then clicking my tongue, annoyed, as I conjured the ship to explode.

" Well, we told you not to but then you kept on bragging about friendship n' all so we just let you do your thing, it was a fair warning though and you didn't listen " Lance bragged high and mighty, smirking as he piloted his lion dutifully, and I can feel it all the way here.

" Don't expect me to apologize after that attitude " I rolled her eyes as I smirked.

" Okay guys, we already have Sam, We're good to go. " Shiro's voice came into everyone's communicator.

" Wait--- Where's Lotor? "

My lips quivered once Lance asked the question.

As I flew by the lions, my eyes wandered everywhere to try and find a sign where Lotor can be.

But my mind was stopped from thinking once I heard an explosion from behind me, I automatically turned and looked over the place and instantly felt that Lotor is definitely there.

But before I can fly in haste to that position, my body weakened tremendously, making my vision hazy and blurry, instead of standing down, I shook my head and still flew straight to Lotor's position, ignoring the warnings and shouts of my teammates.

" Luna, Don't! It's dangerous! " Hunk called out.

" I don't care, Someone needs to help! " I shouted to my communicator as I shut it off as I glided through the winds.

Then finally being able to see Zarkon and Lotor currently in a duel,

But the moment I was near, Zarkon managed to land a hit on Lotor, sending him flying to the other side of the ragged hill.

I gritted my teeth as I think about my options on what to do to somehow immobilise the resurrected emperor.

Then I caught a glimpse of Lotor's eyes filled with the same worry as mine, though my expression changed into a smile of hope for a fraction of a second before focusing on what I need to do.

Then muttering a spell to conjure myself some more speed as I decided to run up to my target as I held the hilt of my blade from its sheathe.

" Reigu averusca! "

A trail of a blue magic glow trailed behind me as I sprinted with thrice the speed to teach Zarkon with haste.

Doing so, I grazed his thigh as I now moved behind him and damaged his other cartridge on his back and kick him down by doing a onward-kick after jumping towards him.

But the minute I was almost reached the ground, my body turned weak and limp, making me lose my balance and fall into the ground and face it horribly as I closed my eyes and hissed at the pain it caused,

I whispered slightly as I tried to move, but instead, I tried my best to open my eyes to look over to Lotor but I didn't get to get a glance to him at all because of the towering emperor now in front of me, only damaged at the very least.

Dark circles started surrounding my vision as they also mostly block my vision of my own death as I fight the urge to close my eyes and lose over the fatigue in them.

" That would be your gravest mistake... Die, halfling. " He said as he charged up his cannon to me as I couldn't even move to ba able to dodge the hit,

It's over, I lose, and this is where I will live my final moments after all these years.

" NO!! "

In that moment, I closed my eyes in acceptance and pain, waiting for the beam of light to hit me and finally end me once and for all,

A silhouette of a light crosses through my eyelids as I my eyes remained closed.

This is it.

Though all I was expecting to feel and get didn't come. Instead, I felt a pair of arms slip under my legs and behind my back,

I opened my eyes to half of his extent and saw the eyes of my saviour that carries me in his arms.

" You.. You did... It.. " my voice was coarse and dry, thought my lips were curved into a small smile as I found out what happened just by looking into his eyes.

He defeated his Father.

" Shh. Do not speak, You need to rest, my dear. You deserve it.. " His voice was soft and calming, as if he was handling a fragile glass.

I smiled once more as I accepted his offer and closed my eyes as I buried my face into chest as he carried me.

" Thank you "

=END=

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
806K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
434K 6.7K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...