Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 30 - She's trying

222 12 2
By toroshi-kun

Author POV

"Bye!" You waved at Natalya and head off to Lovino's place. Gripping the straps of you backpack, you hummed (Favorite song) while skipping through the road.

Reaching the familiar neighborhood, you beamed and fasten your pace. The big mansion never failed to suprised you as you knocked on the door while gazing the scenery arround.

"Oh, you're here chica! Come-come." Antonio opened the door for you with his usual radiant smile on his face. You smiled back, thanking him. Walking to the living room, you spotted the loud albino and the fluffy french boy. They spoted you and waved excitedly.

"Frau!!!"

"Hey you two! ....wait... where's Lovi?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

'What should I buy?' Lovino thought, looking at the various kind of chips in front of him.

"Uhm... excuse me, if you want.. there's a super sale there where you can buy 2 for half price.." Lovino ears perk up, he quickly turned his back.

"Graz... ie..."

He found a pollar bear. On reflex, he flinched. Moving back ward until his back hit the aisle.

'WHY THE FREAKING PASTA THIS BEAR IS HERE?! AND THE FUCK?! DID IT JUST TALK TO ME?!' Inside, Lovino freaked out. He was sweating like crazy. Looking at the white furrball as it tilt its head. Lovino actually blushed, he pouted, looming to his side.

'I-it's kinda..... cute..'

He smiled nervously while slipping away from his spot. "H-hello... hahahaa..haa........run." He dashed off

and tripped.

"Are you okay?!" No, I'm not shithead. I might die from this humiliation.. leave me alone dammit!

Lovino looked up and meet with purple orbs framed with rectagular that filled with worry. The boy in front of him has a curl that bounce freely.

"T-tell the security! Quick! There's a fucking bear that can talk!!" Lovino yelled.

The boy laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head, "I'm sorry, he's my pet Kuma-.... Kumamoto.. and I'm the one talking to you, uhm-.. I guess you didn't notice...." Lovino looked back from the boy and then to the bear beside him. 

"O-okay... grazie..." He reluctantly walked off, with the boy tailing behind him.

"Why the fuck are you following me?!" He asked aggeesively. The blonde boy rise his hand in scared manner.

"I-I wasn't! I'm going to the super sale too!" His voice was like half  yelling half whispering.

"Oh.."

Both of them reached the super sale and grabbed as many chips as they can. There were also tissues and soap dishes. Well, Lovino just shoved   everything in his basket. He didn't want to lose to the group of middle age woman with scary faces and gritted teeth. The power of discount.

Satisfied with his achievement, he then walked to the cashier. Smiling in victory.

"Ah, you bought a lot. Are you going to store it?" Lovino glanced to his side and almost had an heart attack. It was the boy from before.

"You again! Why are you following me damn it!" He was frustrated.

"Uhm, the cashier is this way isn't it?" The boy stated nervously.

"W-well, today I've  a lot of bastards coming so-- oh!" Beside the cashier
counter there's the ice cream fridge. Lovino quickly head to it.

"I should buy some (Favorite Ice cream), Y/N gonna like it." He  grabbed some of your favorite ice cream and then pay them. He exited the store with two bags full of snacks, tissues, dishes soap and ice cream.

He felt presence behind him and glanced to find yet again the same boy with his 'pet'. He's not suprised this time. Just sighing, "You definately following me!"

"N-no! I'm heading to the same direction!" The boy tried to defend himself. "Did you buy the ice cream?" The boy tried to lighten up the mood. Lovino, to his suprise, smiling to himself.

"Si, Y/N used to eat this before.." Lovino gazed at the bag with softened amber orbs.

"Oh, how's the maple doing?" Lovino stopped on his track, glaring dangerously at the boy whose name he doesn't know yet.

"How the fuck do you know her? Are you also--"

"N-no.. I was there, uhm when.. Antonio's drunk.. I was there.." Lovino eyes softened at the scared boy. He sighed and  looked away.

"You were? Sorry, I didn't remember.."

The boy shook his head, "It's fine, I'm used to it.. Uhm, if it's not to late.. I'm Matthew, Matthew William... I'm in the class beside yours.." Matthew offered his hand.

Used to it? Being un-noticed and forgoten?

Lovino took his hand and shake it reluctantly, "I'm Lovino Vargas."

They walked together in silence until they reached the T-junction where they had to seperate.

"Well, I'll see you around Lovino.." Matthew smiled and waved at the italian.

Huh? Isn't this my chances to have someone in the same year as me??

"H-hey!" Matthew halted. He turn his back and saw the fidgeting Lovino.

"D-do you wanna exchange numbers??" He was beyond embarassment. It was okay to ask numbers of girls, but it was his first time asking boy.

Matthew chuckled, he walked closer to Lovino with phone in his hand. Lovino spell his numbers and the canadian nodded, clicking down his number. They waved goodbye to each other and walked off to their own place.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you?" You were leaning against the wall, watching Lovino as he took off his jacket and shoes. He stood upand hand you the bag that full of snacks an ice cream.

"Your fucking welcome, idiota." He walked off, leaving you who were looking back and forth to his figure and the bag in your hand.

'Whats with him, being nice all of sudden? Pitying me?'

Your hold on the bag tighten. You manage to shrugh it off and head back to where the study session being held.

You sighed softly as you find Lovino fall asleep on the couch. He sleep so soundly you always find it cute. You walked to him and took a sit beside his face. It's good that Gilbert, Francis and Antonio are out making vines videos.

'He must've be overwhelmed with my confession, he spent days thinking about it, fussing about it.. feeling guilty about it.... really you--'

You bit your lip, your hand reach out to stroke his brown locks. But you withdrew it as soon as you realized  what you were about to do.

"Changing your mind chica?" Antonio was crouching beside you. He smiled softly and patted the sleeping italian in gentle manner.

"I have the urge to touch him whenever he sleep too, fusoso." He stated, his gaze glued to the hand that stroking the brunette.

"I'm sorry..." you mumbled. Antonio chuckled, his hand shifted from stroking the unconscious italian to caress your cheek lovingly.

"It's okay, I know you're trying.. take your time." You grabbed his hand in your cheek and lean to it. Smiling bitterly.

The three of us hurt and get hurt. Just, how can we save this relationship?

------------------------------------------------------------

Today was our yesterday and now there’s no tomorrow

It hurts but if we dragged it out more, it would’ve become a scar

I loved you and I was loved, so that’s good enough for me

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 4 9
The original story is by reiseininaru on Fanfiction.net and a link to the original will be at the end. Make sure to check it out and show her some lo...
40.8K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...
14.3K 652 40
I never thought I could fall in love with someone like him, I never thought I can love another after my previous Boyfriend made me feel worthless, an...
19.5K 811 33
I loved him, and he loved me. But you can only love someone if you still have yourself. They might tell you they lost me, but really, I lost all of t...