Saved By My Step-Brother (Seq...

Por bemuah

Sequel to Raped by my Step-Brother!!! After a heartbreaking call from his step-sister, Mike was forced to hol... Mais

Chapter 1 - "Are you sure it was her?"
Chapter 2 - "Go back to being August" (A & D)
Chapter 3 - "Are you down to ditch this party?"
Chapter 4 - "She's heard too much."

Prologue

6.4K 99 5
Por bemuah

The panic settled, and all that ran through his limbs was determination as he opened Mike's mouth and blew air within, seeing his chest rise. He then began pressing with his palms right in-between his chest in small rhythm, and repeated the same routine over and over again.

There was no response.

Cole was starting to become desperate, "There's no response—"

"Keep going!" Jonathan hissed, "We came all this way for him to make it out of here, and we're not leaving without him."

"Please Cole," Mr. Hawk breathed helplessly, the end of his voice cracking as he squeezed his palms into fists. "We're counting on you!"

"Come on Cole!" James shouted as well, his palms bawled into fists, "Save our brother."

"Cole," Prince surprisingly spoke, and there was also a hint of sadness within his tone, "save him, please."

Cole continued to press against his chest.

He blew more air into his mouth.

He pressed against his chest.

He blew more air into his mouth again.

Pressed against his chest.

More air into his mouth.

Pressed his chest.

Air to mouth.

His chest.

Mouth.

Chest...

He was unsure how many times he had gone through that routine, but when he finally grew exhausted, with sweat dripping from the side of his face, he stopped his movement, and stared at the lifeless Mike, not a single reaction occurring. Not a hint of color seemed to have returned, and he did not move a single muscle.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.4K 565 39
Gosh, I'm so pathetic. I feel like I relate everything happening to me, back to Cody. It's probably because he and I were always together. But I real...
870 0 33
!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!! CHEATING SWEARING WORDS AGEPLAY MOMMY/DAUGHTER DADDY KINK, KILLING A LOT OF SEX!!!!!!! Also a lot of typos. Never gonna be...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...
7.6K 479 40
Mila witnessed her brother being killed by hunters and could do nothing to help him. Years later she has trained relentlessly to never feel helpless...