More Than Friends {KIDGE}

By INEEDSLEPEP

Shiro thinks that the team needs to 'bond' with each other. Keith teams up with the only other serious one, P... More

Bond
Pidge+caring=quiznack
A smile makes someones day
Risks
Locks and Lockets
Not-so-tough
Allura knows best
Bored
Shallura Prank
Lance's Prank
Left Behind
Bonus Chapter!!!
Lost
Trouble pt. 1
Trouble pt.2
Reason Of No Kidge Development
The Chapter I Promised
I can't kill Azaria I'm sorry
Guys Please Don't Kill Me
Saving Jason
Saving the Paladins
oof A/N
Another Bonus
Sick day
Yo a bonus
After Time
Truth pt.1
Bonus
Truth pt.2

Pallax Mission

1.3K 24 77
By INEEDSLEPEP

I know, I said that I wouldn't do serious stuff...but this is my precious Jason.

Keith POV
One bad side to having a crush on a teammate is, you don't know if either of you would survive. We're already in our suits, Azaria and Kim in their suits they used. Oh, and, another downside is, I still think of Azaria as family. Soo...quiznak. I look over to Pidge, her eyes still getting a little spark when she holds her bayard. "Hey, Keith." Azaria whispers.

"What?"I whisper back. She signals me to get out of the room. We walk outside without drawing attention.

"Could I tell Kim about your crush on Pidge? I mean, she's my friend." She asks quietly.

"No, you can't. I don't want anyone to know." She looks away from me. "I know, you guys are really close. But, Azaria, I trust you to keep this. It's..." I think hard, trying to figure out what to say. "...like when we used to burn down abandoned houses and we both didn't tell the cops." Her eyes light up. A smile creeps on her face.

"That was your idea. Not mine. I was innocent."

"Oh, you were about as innocent as a murderer." I roll my eyes at the short haired girl.

"Pfffft. What?" Her voice high at the 'what'.

"Hey, what you talking about?" Allura comes out of the room.

"Nothing much."
"Not important." We both say in unison, making us both smile a bit.

"Okay, well, we have to get into the lions. Obviously, me and Coran will pilot the ship." She says. "Azaria, you and Kim get to choose who to go with along the ride." I look over to Azaria, she smirks. She's thinking of Pidge, isn't she?

"I'll choose-" she hesitates. Her smirk disappears. "Keith." I feel a grin on my face. This is gonna be an interesting trip.

...
Kim POV
"LANCE! COULD YOU PILOT A BIT-" I fall. "BETTER?!?!"

"THIS IS A GALRA SHIP. NOT MY FAULT THEY'RE EVIL!" He yells back. We all chose a paladin to go with. I should've chosen anyone but Lance.

"Kim, you alright?" I hear Azaria's voice through the communicator.

"NO! I'M DYING HERE!!! I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN-" I stand up, but, fall back down. I groan. "Why did I choose Lance?"

"You were the one who wanted to prove Lance wasn't all that bad. Your decision, buddy." Keith replies. Pidge laughs. I stand up and hold onto- what the heck is this? Apparently, some weird metal piece.

"I'm sorry, Kim." Hunk says.

"It's fine. I'll be fine." I respond. Pidge manages to destroy the ship.

"Nice job, Pidge." Keith compliments her. Oooooh!!!

"Allura, is that Pallax?" Shiro asks.

"Yes. Yes it is." She responds. We all land on the planet safely. As we land, all of us step out to see the planet.

Azaria POV
"It's so pretty!" Kim says, jumping.

"It is. It really is." I look around and feel my eyes widen in amazement. The place looks just like earth, if humans aren't there to destroy it. There are flowers of all colors. Glass-like buildings. I look over to see Kimara, who is about to touch a red and blue flower.

"Don't touch that." A girl with pink eyes, blue skin and silver in the back of her head, wearing a silver outfit, says. "It's poison could kill you instantly if you even touch it."

"Oh." Kim says, standing up straight. "Okay."

"My name is Athexia. I am here to bring you to meet our queen." She starts walking, we all follow along. I look over to Pidge, who is trying her hardest to not make skin contact with Keith. Keith does the same thing. Pretty difficult, considering they're right next to each other and all of us are trying to avoid these death-things.

"You know, you're failing at everything." I whisper to Keith, using my tiptoes.

"Shut up." He mumbles. I let out a quiet and small laugh, trying not to catch anyone's attention. Lance and I make eye contact. I look at Keith, then at Lance. I look at Pidge too. Then, he understands. And I understand that he understands. He smirks and shoves her a little closer to Keith. She makes skin contact and her face flushes red. He decides to shove her a little harder, causing her to shove Keith. Keith then accidentally pushes me and I fall. My head hits the ground lightly. I feel my glove covered in some red and blue liquidy substance. My hand starts to slightly burn.

"Oh no. We're close to the city. There's a healer over there. We have to hurry." Athexia says. We all start to run. Once we reach the healer, my hand starts to burn, badly.
I feel my head spin. Then, everything goes dark.

Hunk's POV (bcuz why not)
I watch as the small girl collapses. Keith yells out her name. Kim watches in horror. The rest of us are in shock. "Azaria!" Keith yells, the worry in his voice. All of us get closer to her, another woman that looks like Athexia comes out of a house.

"What happened here?" Her voice is soft, not serious like Athexias.

"She touched the bloom. More like crushed it, to be accurate. Her glove was on, so the poison probably acted slower. We need your help." Shiro explains.

"I'll try my best." The woman brings us in. She brings Azaria to a bed, making sure to not touch the poison. I look over to Kim. I'm surprised. Kim is usually always making jokes or talking. She stays silent. Her eyes watering, I walk over to her. "Don't worry, I'm sure Azaria will be fine." We leave the room.

"I'm just...scared. I guess. I've known her for so long." A tear drips down. "I don't want to lose my best friend." I hug her.

"It'll be fine. I've seen Azaria fight. She's a strong girl. She'll make it." I comfort. I then feel another pair of arms wrap around me and Kim.

"I don't want to lose my little sister." Keith says. Pain in his voice.

"Let's just hope." I let go of them. For the first time, I see Keith crying. Pidge comes in.

"Guys, good news and bad news. Which one do you want first?" She says quietly.

"Bad." Keith and Kimara agree.

"Well, Azaria's dying." Her expression was like the time she had to be separated from Matt because he was a rebel leader.

"What's the good news?" I ask.

"She might survive." At this, Keith turns his head so fast I'm surprised his neck isn't broken.

"Really?!?!" He runs and hugs the small girl. Her face red. oh. Oh. oH. OH.

"Yeah." Kim is officially crying. She hugs Pidge too. I join in. Shiro and Allura find us and join in. I guess they heard the news too.

"She's going to survive." The woman comes out of the room. "But, she'll have to stay for tonight." We all look at Shiro for his decision.

"As long as she's alive." Allura says. "My decision. Of course she's staying if it means her life."

"Allura's right." Shiro agrees. All of us smile. "Wait, where's Lance?"

"I feel sad at the fact nobody noticed me." He says.

"Okay. Am I supposed to care?" Keith says sarcastically.

"Yeah, you are." The Cuban answers.

"My best friend is safe." Kim says. "MY BEST FRIEND IS GONNA SURVIVE!"

"THE TROUBLEMAKER IS SAFE!" Keith yells.

"My sister is safe." Lance says. Keith glares at him.

"My. Sister. Not. Yours." He growls.

"Okay." He replies.

"Hello. I exist." A boy with light-dark skin enters. His eyes a golden color. And- wait. Purple freckles!?!?! His hair was a dark blue. "I'm Calisto. I'm kinda like a healers apprentice or something. So, what'd I miss?"

"My sisters alive." Keith says. Pidge laughs at how straightforward that is.

"She's staying this night. You might as well go back home, Calisto." The woman tells him.

"I just had to walk halfway across the city. And now I have to leave." He groans.

"Fine. You can sit down. Meanwhile I'm out to gather supplies, you can talk to these people. Uhh... aliens."

"Humans." Pidge corrects.

"Humans." She smiles warmly. She leaves the house.

"Well, who are you guys?" He says awkwardly. He'll be okay.

A/N
HI, I'M BACK!!! AND MORE DEAD THAN EVER!! Well, anyways, The healer isn't Hunks love interest. I remember Shay. My pure cinnamon roll. I actually cried writing this. Why? Because I was actually gonna kill Azaria. I couldn't. Anyways, Calisto is my new precious OC. I'm sorry Zari and Kim. Hope you enjoyed. I didn't. Goodbye everybody in any fandom bcuz I've become too lazy to write everything and my mom's already pissed I'm not asleep.
A TO THE Z!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.8K 19
Y'all this shits cringe stop reading it pls 😭 Cover by: https://twitter.com/rainlikestars Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura are the five Paladin...
10.7K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...
64.4K 2.3K 35
AU! Katie "Pidge" Holt has lost both her father and he brother, leaving her with her unstable mother. She's extremely tom-boyish and intelligent- not...
544 27 9
Pidge has a secret but once she taken from her island after she went looking for her missing brother she finds Keith. Keith a thief of the night deci...