My Sweet Devil. (Boy x Boy)

Shippityshipship96 द्वारा

YAOI!! Smexy smexy Rin is topped by multiple partners (mostly Bon though... DIE HARD BONxRIN fan... I SHIP TH... अधिक

My Sweet Devil. (Blue Yaoi Exorcist)
After Class Lessons
A/N
Raising Friendship
A/N
Flipping the Switch
A/N
Fullmetal Demon Part 1
Fullmetal Demon part 2
A/N
Drunk on Moonlight
Drunk on Moonlight 2
Change of Plans
SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!
Dragon Dominates Demon
His Butler and Rin
His Butler Black and Blue
Attack on Rin
The best god damn news ever!
Listing. Yay!
^^ yo!
Raising Friendship 2: Cross Dressing?
Mmmmmmmm SUP!
50 Shades of Gray
Hello.
Whats up + Haikyuu!!! Amv ^^ Enjoy.
50 Shades Darker Than Gray
The Honeysuckle Vine

The Flames We Share

9.1K 205 88
Shippityshipship96 द्वारा

Mmmmm =~,= yaoi...

=~,•

=~,=

0-,0

*^* ahem... Didn't see you there...

Today we have Natsu from fairy tail and Rin with the cross over I've been waiting for- *cough* the cross over YOU've been waiting for.

:3: if u got a problem with that take it up with my manager Mr Nonexistent.

•^• so there

Lately I've gotten back into Inuyasha so don't be surprised if in the near future there is a half demon duo story.

Sesshomaru: You are a strange child Lulu even for a human.

Me: Sesshy McFluff!!! *tackles*

Sesshomaru: *Glares* What was that?

Me: I mean... Lord Sesshomaru nice to see you again.

Sesshomaru: It would be best if you learn your place.

Me: *whispers* it'd be following you Sesshy McFluff...

If you haven't already guessed Sesshy Mc- Sesshomaru is my fav character... Why? Cause he's bad ass and there's none of that-

"Inuyashaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Kagomeeeeeeeeee!!!" - crap going on when he's the focus.

Sesshy Badass McFluff for the win!!

He needed more character development episodes focused on him... Like an entire arc...

Ahem....

>_>

<_<

Let's crack on shall we?

_________________________________________________

*Natsu*

"Demon summoning?" I asked looking at the mission paper. Mira nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, it's the new craze. Magic stores sell papers that summon lesser demons." She explained. "But lately shady characters are selling summoning papers that summon stronger demons on dangerous terms. Rumour is that someone was killed after summoning a demon from the book of Zeref, apparently high level demons can't be controlled. I guess someone wants us to investigate."

"I want to go on this mission." I said. Happy jumped on my head with a swift 'Aye Sir' and smiled.

*Rin*

"A disappearance of low to mid level familiars? Isn't that like a big mission. Why are the Exwires handling it?" Izumo asked.

"Due to a rise in demonic activity we're currently short handed." Shura sighed.

"As such, the easiest of the difficult jobs are shifted into lower level Exorcists." Yukio explained.

"Sweet finally something that doesn't undermine our strength." I cried feeling pumped. Shura raised an eyebrow as if she was going to comment but thought better not to.

*Natsu*

The building was shady to say the least, big brawny guys out the front and back doors with tattoos all over their body. One mark in particular stood out on all of them. The guild mark of Dry Ice. An ice user based guild that had recently been declared a dark guild when they were ordered to split up and didn't. It looked like Dry Ice were holding the unstable demon summoning program. Now because I'd been ordered to investigate I didn't swoop in fists blazing, and that's not because Lucy suggested it either, instead we took the infiltration approach covering our guild marks and making a move towards the front door.

"Hey there. Where looking for some... extra help." I said to the two men.

"What kind of help?" Asked the one to the left.

"Help you can't buy in stores." I answered.

"Go round the back and tell Shamus and Saxon that Michael sent you." The one to the right said.

Around the back we were let in the building right away and Lucy gave me a look of suspicion. "Have you ever done this before? You seem rather comfortable in this situation."

"No but this is all underground. They probably don't expect normal guilds to have herd of it let alone who ever sent the mission." I mumbled. "There's no reason for us to be anxious. Just act natural." A few shady characters passed us as we made our way further into the building. Each clutching a bundle of papers with complicated circles on them.

"Good evening my friends. I understand that you want a demon familiar but I must warn you. Even if you summon one you can't always control it." I recognised the face of the Dry Ice Guilds master Jordan Levitan from the papers reporting his guilds dark guild status.

"Each of you will receive a bundle of papers in return for 1500 jewels. Cheap isn't it? Cheaper than the weak summons from the magic stores. All we ask in return is that you do not summon within the building." Jordan continued. "We will now show you how to summon an upper level demon."

One of Dry Ice's goons held out a paper, pricked his fingers and chanted.

"The chant must be something you made up." Jordan added. The goon smeared his blood on the paper and after a loud roaring noise a lion like creature stood before the man.

"This is highly dangerous..." Lucy mumbled. "There was a guy last week hospitalised because of demon summoning."

"I wanna try it." I said gruffly.

"Natsu!"

"What? How do we know this isn't just some flashy magic trick trying to get tourist money?"

"I guess your right."

Both Lucy and I walked away briskly to a secluded area but while she put her papers away I pulled one from the bundle and prepared to preform the summoning.

*Rin*

The last thing I expected on this mission was for some random guy with a strange tattoo to catnap Kuro. As I bolted after the thief I heard Yukio cry out for me to stop. But I ignored him. Kuro was more important that his scaredy cat worries. The guy was fast I'll give him that but I was faster. But I let him lead me to his hideout. There I sneakily infiltrated the building. And by sneakily I mean I knocked out everyone I saw. Finally I found the room that Kuro had been brought to.

'Rin' came Kuro's voice. A distressed meow to his captors and a plea for help to me. They placed him, immobilised by a powerful seal, in a strange circle, not unlike a summoning circle. I rushed forward and dived into the circle grabbing Kuro and skidding to a halt in the middle. Peeling off the seal Kuro took his larger form and stepped out of the circle ready to attack. I took a stance and prepared to draw my sword."You guys have some explaining to do." I growled to those present. "Who are you and what are you doing?" A man emerged from the shadows which creeped me out cause I hadn't noticed he was there.

"We are Dry Ice and you my demon friend have just stumbled into your doom for you won't make it out of this room." The man laughed. I was about to punch the smug look off his face when the circle lit up.

'Rin!' Kuro cried. Tendrils of light wrapped around me and as I broke from them more appeared and entangled me in their burning grasp.

"What did you do?" I growled.

"I did nothing boy. You've simply been summoned." The man laughed. I felt a powerful force tugging me away from the room, and heard a voice that seemed to beckon me.

"By the roar of the fire dragon

Aid me in my battles

Be the fire of the dragon

And scorch the skies with me."

And my vision was blinded by a flash of blue light.

*Natsu*

"It was a trick." Lucy sighed when nothing happened.

"Maybe you didn't do it properly." Happy offered. I was about to tear up the paper when the ground erupted in blue flames that emitted heat I'd never felt before.

"Holy shit no!" Happy cried zipping behind Lucy as a sheild.

"You stupid ass-cat!" Lucy cried. White vines of magic rose from the flames carrying with them a boy my age, his ears came to a point and he wore a formal attire, his blue hair was adorned with two will-of-the-wisp like balls of fire and below him swung a long feline-like tail that curled at the end. The magic vines lowered the boy to the ground and the fire died so all that was left were the dancing flames on his head.

As I leaned forward to wake him and my skin made contact with his, a mark resembling a flame burned itself onto my wrist and and his neck and I felt it. The bond that locked our souls together. His eyes open to reveal an oceanic blue and as he exhaled heavily from his mouth I caught sight of sharpened canines.

"It's a boy...?" Happy asked.

"It's a demon?" Lucy asked.

"He's a fire demon..." I breathed. The boy groaned, the wisps dying, and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"That light bloody blinded me." He growled. "What happened? Kuro? Kuro where are you?" He reached out and tenderly petted Happy's head and his face broke out into a relieved smile. "There you are." His eyes focused on my blue friend and his smile faded. "You're not Kuro. This isn't Japan... Where am I?"

"Welcome to Fiore demon boy. I am Happy. This is Natsu, he summoned you so he is your master." Happy explained.

"Summoned? Master? That's not possible. I'm not a full blooded demon." Distress crept onto the smooth face of the boy. "I want to go home. Tear that paper up." He snapped.

"Tear it? What good would that do?" Lucy asked.

"Tearing the paper breaks the contract and the summoning is cancelled. If you tear the paper I can go home."

"You know a lot about this. Are you helping Jordan and Dry Ice to distribute the dangerous summoning papers?" I said instantly suspicious.

"Dry Ice? Like that stuff that makes the smoke? And wait you know who's distributing illegal summonings? He's the jerk behind the low to medium level familiar theft!"

"Tell me what you know." We both snapped.

*Rin*

After some calm explanation we, pinky, bluey, blondey and I finally realised we were on the same side. More than that we were stuck through a master-familiar bond. And I was the familiar. We also quickly learned that simply tearing the paper didn't send me home. Possibly because my human side negated the summonings normal rules or because I'd been sent to an entirely different world. Who knows.

"So Dry Ice is a dark guild from your world causing trouble and somehow they made their way to my world to kidnap demon familiars from Exorcists for thrill seekers to go and possibly kill themselves while they make a petty profit." I said. Saying it all together made it sound so dodgy. Dry Ice must be gaining something from it.

"Yes." Blondie... I mean Lucy agreed.

"Hey show me your fire." Pink- Natsu demanded.

"Now is not the time Natsu." The blue cat that talked and flew. Normal people would be surprised... Kuro could talk... And practically fly as well as double his size and he had two tails. So I wasn't too surprised.

"But I'm hungry..." Natsu sighed.

"Hungry?" I asked after conjuring a ball of Hell Fire, as I called it now. I almost jumped out of my skin when he picked it up and swallowed it whole.

"Ouch... It's hot..." Natsu muttered with surprise. "But it tastes great. Like Mira's apple pie and ice-cream."

"You ate my Hell Fire... I want to kick myself for saying this cause I'm half demon myself but... your a DEMON!" I cried.

"I'm a Dragon Slayer." He said with a grin.

"That's... Really cool sounding!!"

"Me and you... We're gonna be best buddies."

----

Three weeks later....(Yay time skips)

----

*Natsu*

Three weeks... Three weeks had passed and not a single new lead on Dry Ice's ulterior motive and no new lead on sending Rin home. Which was becoming an increasing problem for me as it became more and more noticeable that I swung that way. What?! Lucy is a fine piece of ass and I hadn't tapped that yet so it couldn't have been that secretive. But Rin was oblivious to how he affected me, waltzing around with his shirt off or his lowers covered by a long shirt. It was bad enough having Gray strut around naked as he pleased but Rin seemed to unknowingly tease me. I mean who lays on the floor with an icy pop and nothing but boxers on other than that ice headed stripper? And the way Rin's lips would caress that icy pop... Ugh!

I walked into my bed room and straight out again when I realised he was getting changed into some of my older clothes. The old white vest I used to wear over his t-shirt and a pair of white baggy pants and sandals. He'd been through my clothes cupboard. "Holy cow, these are comfy. Back you go." He began to slid the pants off showing off his perfect thighs and boxer covered butt.

"Nice to know I can count on privacy." I laughed. He yelped with surprise and spun around tripping on the half removed pants.

"Sorry..." He mumbled. "I was curious."

"What are you a cat?" I sighed. He tail rose and swung before me cheekily.

"Maybe." He wriggled out of the pants and stood up. "Maybe I'm just special." I fought the urge to take him then and there. Lucy was downstairs and despite how much she'd love a... What did she call them? Yawie? Yoway? Yaoi! That was it. As much as she'd live a yaoi couple I wasn't a Exhibitionist like Gray.

"That tail..." I asked taking my mind as far away from thoughts of groping his ass as I could. And that wasn't very far. "You can move it how you want?"

"Sure... I mean most of the time it moves on its own according to my mood but I can move it. See?" He demonstrated by curling and uncurling the thin black appendage. I grasped the end and he flinched so I let go.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Demon tails are sensitive. It's their weak spot. A Halfa like me isn't spared." He murmured.

"But did that hurt?" I asked.

"No." I grasped it again. The fur was short but soft and the heat of life pulsed from it. I moved from the tip down the length softly completely mesmerised by the way it's tip curled up my arm. When I reached the base I found a ring and attempted to move it. "Nya!" I froze. I'd forgotten Rin was attached to the tail. Wait... Nya? Did I hear wrong. I twisted the ring again and Rin flinched. "Mmm! Hey! Don't do tha-" mid sentence I twisted the ring again. "Nyaaa!" Yes I was right.

"Nya?" I said with a smirk.

"Sh-shut up! It's sensitive!" He defended. "Leave my tail alone."

"Well I would if you'd uncurl it." I lied seeing with embarrassed expression almost made me drool. As I felt the tail loosen I tugged it and it tightened back up curling further up my arm. Rin's knee's shook.

"Stop... Please..." He begged. Oh shit... That was too cute. I felt myself grow hot. I leaned forward.

---

HAHA!!! NOPE!! I'M SO MEAN! CLIFFHANGERS!! YAY! DON'T HATE ME FOREVER.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

99.4K 2.9K 11
"It hurts." My voice was weak and full of pain. The only emotion that I've showed in a very long time. "Don't worry, baby, we got you. Just hold on u...
931 33 29
Rated: M, MA 15+ and up, fit for mature audience, warning sexual content and language Minami once had a perfect life that any little girl would ask...
62.4K 2K 18
That one day changed his life forever. A mission gone wrong. His mind falling apart. His memories being rearranged. Will he remember what happened to...
30.5K 877 22
COMPLETED; A genderbend story about a girl named Rina and Yuki Okuyama. Who meet Rin and Yukio Okumura. The story follows the perspective of Rina or...