This Ain't

By breezyskonfuzed

We're just fuckin' baby... this ain't lovin' baby... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Vote Plz!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Euphoria
New Book
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)
QUARANTINE!
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

Chapter Six

8.9K 405 220
By breezyskonfuzed

Make sure to vote <3 :)

Shifting lightly, D'Sean tightens his grip on Natasha as he snuggles his face into her sweet smelling hair. She moans tiredly and pushes closer into his warmth as her eyes slowly flutter open. The room was still dark, seeing as it was only four-thirty in the morning. The two of them have kept their strictly sex relationship going for close to two months and she was happy with it. There had been a rule set that he was not to stay the night but like this time, and a few times before, it had been broken. She blinks softly and looks down at the tattoo'd arm that held her as his breath hits her skin.

His soft snores flow through her ears as she moves, causing him to tighten his grip on her once more. Sighing she lets her hand come up and touch his arm, tracing the many tattoos he'd gotten over the years of them being separated. She was still sleepy, in a half awake, half sleep trance but she knew she had to be up soon. She was going to a family reunion at her mothers house and had to be there early to help set things up.

She goes to scoot out of the bed but D'Sean groans tiredly and pulls her back, shoving his face into her neck.

"Don't get up yet, shorty..." He grumbles deeply into her ear causing her to sigh.

"I have to be somewhere in a few hours, D." She says softly and he's silent for a moment, his breath fanning the inside of her ear, causing her to shiver lightly.

"Where you gotta be?" He asks, his tone still tired and raspy.

"My moms, family reunion." She replies and he nuzzles his nose into her neck before sighing, finally opening his eyes.

"I miss ya moms... how she doin'?" He shoots another question as he releases her, rolling onto his back. Sitting up, Natasha uses the sheets to cover her body as she looks over at him.

"She's good... now get up." She says and he sucks in a deep breath, running his hand down his face. "Now, D... please?" She begs and he smirks as he pulls the blanket off of himself, his nude body coming into view.

"Damn, shorty... can't even let a nigga get up before kicking me out." He chuckles before sitting up, placing his feet on the floor.  "Let me shower wit you." 'he demands and she shakes her head, wrapping a silk robe around herself after she's gotten up from the bed.

"No, D'Sean, you weren't even supposed to stay the night. Here," She tosses his briefs at him and then his pants. "Put your stuff on and go. Please be gone by the time I get out of the shower." She says before disappearing into her bathroom. He holds his clothes in his hand, staring down at them for a couple seconds.

Standing up he tosses the clothing on the bed before walking towards the bathroom. He pushes the door open, steam hitting his face as he does so. She catches his eye as  she slips into the shower, him licking his lips as he closes the door softly. Walking over to the shower, he pulls glass open but she doesn't notice. Her face was under the water and her back to him as he slips in, shutting the door back.

She tuns towards him, his eyes dropping down to her breast, watching the water run over them and drip off onto the shower floor. His manhood rises, tapping against his stomach as he leans against the wall as he watches her wash her hair. He continues to grow as he throbs lightly, his tip dripping with pre-cum.

Shaking his head, he looks down at his member, wondering how she'd managed to get him like this. Never before had he pre-ejaculated but when he was getting intimate with her, it damn near always happened. Looking away from himself, his eyes find her again, surprised to find them open and on him. She doesn't say anything, just turns her back to him once more and stands under the water.

He steps forward and wraps an arm around her slim waist and bends a bit to press the side of his face against her own. The water runs down his body also, creating a slipperiness between the two of them.

"You got me on go, shorty." He mumbles against her cheek before kissing it lightly. She closes her eyes, biting into her bottom lip as she feels him slip between her thighs. His shaft is hard and hot against her skin as he tightens his arm around her. Slowly his hips thrust forward before pulling back gently, his length sliding against her slit.

Her arousal mixed with the water as she presses her thighs together, locking him between them. He groans at the sudden tightness and brings his hand up, tangling his fingers in her hair before pulling her head back.

"Can I fuck you? Send you off happy and satisfied?" He mumbles huskily and she moans, her eyes opening lightly to stare into his own.

"Please?" She whispers and he bites into his bottom lip as he holds her eyes with his own for a few more seconds before releasing her hair. He places his hand on her back and pushes her forward, bending her over in front of him.

The water cascades down his back as he grips himself, lining up with her entrance before slowly pushing his hips forward to sink into her. Natasha gasps, her hands pressing against the tiled wall as his hips touch his backside, him filling her up. D'Sean hisses as her walls cradle him, the tightness of them wrapping around him perfectly as he begins to penetrate her.

He takes his time, knowing that that's what got her off, when he went slow. His hand grips her waist as he pumps back and forward causing her toes to curl. His testicles tap against her clit with every movement forward, stimulating her further.

"D'Sean..." She moans in a whisper, one of her hands coming back to press against his abs, attempting to stop him from shooting so deep. Letting a light laugh pass his lips he grips her wrist and pins her arm against her back as he puts more force into his thrust.

"I'm not gon' fight you 'bout this every time. Take this dick, girl!" He growls as her body begins to jolt forward due to the strength behind his hips.

"Fuck!" She screams out as he picks up the pace, her ass slapping against his pelvis and he bites his lips as he watches it shake. She tightens around him, making him groan as he looses the grip on her wrist. Her arm slips back to her side and she stumbles forward, her hand finding the wall like her other one.

"Stop movin'!" He grits as he presses her body up against the wall, now driving up into her. Her mouth drops open, clenching shut as he pokes at her g-spot. Groans and moans echo through the bathroom as he continues to fuck her. Time passes them by and the water runs cold but their bodies are to heated for them to care.

"D'Sean! I'm gonna cum!" She warns him so he goes harder, the flow of his hips like water as he gets her closer to orgasm.

"C'mon, Natasha... let it go for me, baby..." He whispers as he pulls her body up to press against him, his chest to her back. He continues to pump, his tip twitching within her as he bites down on her ear.

"Oh my God, D'Sean..." She moans as she releases on him, coating him as he empties out into her.

"Fuck." He grunts as his body trembles, both his arms wrapping around her as he places kisses against her cheek. Pulling his hips back, he withdraws himself from her before closing his eyes, taking a deep breath. Natasha steps forward, instantly regretting it when her legs wobble but luckily D'Sean catches her fall.

"Fuck, D... you always have me struggling to walk." She whimpers and he chuckles as he holds her against him and reaches his free arm forward to shut off the water.

"Maybe if you'd stay still I wouldn't have to go so hard." He defends himself but she shakes her head and reaches for the shower door.

"No, that's why I try to run away from it, because you love doing that shit. You like the fact that I can't walk right afterwards." She rolls her eyes as she carefully steps out of the shower, him right behind her.

"Whatever, stop complainin' like I ain't just set ya whole day off." He chuckles as she tosses him a towel. He wraps it around his waist as she wraps his around her body. Walking over to the mirror, she ties her wet hair up in a bun before reaching for her toothbrush. Getting an extra one she tosses it over to D'Sean who captures it just in time. "Tryna say my breath stink?" He laughs and rolls her eyes as she turns the water on, wetting her brush.

"Yes, it does, now come and brush your teeth." She calls out to him as if he were a small child. He follows her orders, standing next to her as they brush their teeth together. Once their finished, she grabs his toothbrush from him and puts it up next to hers.

"Oh, I'm securing a spot here now?" He asks, spinning her around and gripping her waist before pulling her to press against him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, D'Sean. I just know this isn't the last time you're going to 'accidentally' stay the night." She says as she gives him the eye and he smiles, leaning down to press his forehead against her own.

"You can't say you 'ont like me holdin' you, havin' someone there next to you as you fall asleep." He whispers, as he places his fingers on her chin, raising her face enough so that their lips are aligned. Their eyes lock and his breathing slows, getting lost in the way she looked at him when he had her vulnerable. Her lips press against his, pulling him away from his thoughts as his eyes flutter closed.

He grabs her face, deepening the kiss as he slips his tongue in her mouth. They fight for dominance, their soft pink muscles gliding against one another.

"Tell me you 'ont like me holdin' you..." He whispers against her lips and she runs her hands up his chest.

"I can't..." She murmurs back and he bites into her bottom lip to stop himself from smiling at her honesty. "Come with me." She says and he furrows her brows, pulling away from her.

"What?" He laughs and she runs her hands up his neck, wrapping her arms around it.

"Come see the family, they used to love you." She smiles and he clenches his jaw, furrowing his brows at her.

"Do you think that's good for us?" He asks and she drops her smile, examining his face for a moment.

"You mean good for you? D'Sean I'm fine with the family seeing you." She admits and he runs a hand down his face, thinking.

"I got some shit to do today but I'll stop by, send me the address and I'll be there." He nods and she smiles.

"Good, my mom will be so happy to see you." She says excitedly and he shakes his head, smiling at her cuteness. Gripping her face once more, he places a quick kiss on her lips before backing away.

"Ight, ma. I'll see you later." He says before exiting the bathroom, going back into her room to pull his clothes on.

...

"Hi, mommy." Natasha smiles as she embraces her mother into a hug. Her mother smiles, embracing her back as they rock side to side for a moment.

"How have you been, baby girl? You haven't come to see me in what, three months?" She asks her child and Natasha pulls away, swiping her long black hair behind her shoulders.

"I know, mommy." She pouts as the two of them walk into the house. She closes the door behind them and follows her mother into the kitchen. "I've been so wrapped up in the shop, things are going so good down there." She smiles as her mother hands her a cake that had been cooling for quite sometime.

"That's good, baby! I knew that sending you to college for something you loved would pay off, I'm so proud of you. Now, put some of my chocolate frosting on that cake, make sure to coat the whole thing." She orders to Natasha who just nods and follows her command.

After hours of preparing food and setting up supplies their family had begun to file into the house and backyard. Loud music blared through the speakers as everyone caught up with one another, drinking and enjoying their food.

"Have you found you a man yet?" One of her cousins asks Natasha who shakes her head and takes a sip of her wine cooler.

"Not yet, Valerie... But I do have a boy toy..." She smiles deviously, causing her cousin to raise her brows at her.

"Oh... girl is he good? Is he fine?" Valerie shoots a couple of questions, making Natasha giggle a little.

"Girl, he is fine as hell... light skin with a bunch of tattoos-"

"He's a hood nigga?" Valerie cuts her off with another question. Nodding Natasha sips her drink once more before setting it beside her.

"Yes... they've always been my weakness. This man is amazing in bed to... he was just over this morning." She blushes, reminiscing on their session.

"Do I know him?" Her cousin asks and Natasha shakes her head at the question.

"No but he'll be here today, I used to date him back in high school but now we just have sex." She admits.

"Aren't you worried about catching feelings?" Val asks.

"No, I'm well over our relationship, it wasn't a healthy one." Natasha shakes her head and crosses her legs as she looks out, watching the children run around. Hours pass and she begins to check her phone, wondering if he was going to inform her when he was on his way.

"Natasha! Oh! Natasha come here!" She hears her mother call out and quickly pushes herself out of her chair. She hurries to the front of her mothers house, wondering what was wrong.

The view of D'Sean makes her eyes widen lightly before she walks up to where he stands next to her mother.

"There you go, baby... now you look like me." He smiles after placing the fake jewels on the side of the small girls face. She blushes, thanking him shyly before hugging him and running off.

"There you are! D'Sean is here! I didn't know he knew where I lived!" Natasha's mother smiles as she holds onto D'Sean's bicep. "Oh my! You have definitely grown into a fine young man! So strong!" She smiles as she squeezes his muscle, causing him to laugh out. 

"Stop flirting with him momma, he's way to young for you." Natasha scolds playfully and hold onto D'Sean's other arm. 

"He's not to young for you though..." She hints towards her daughter, raising her brows as she releases him. D'Sean smiles and rubs the back of his neck as he makes eye contact with Natasha but quickly looks away. "You hungry, D'Sean? Let me go grab you some food." She says before hurrying into the house to fix the young man a plate.

After she disappears, Natasha steps closet to D'Sean and shifts awkwardly in front of him.

"You cut your hair..." She says softly, reaching up to run her hand over his hair, feeling the soft, now short hair.

"Yeah... wanted to switch it up." He smiles down at her, gripping her waist. Clearing her throat she pulls away and looks around. D'Sean's smile fades and he feels the pang of rejection, humiliation. "I'm sorry... I know you don't want people to think anything." He mumbles and her eyes find him again.

"What are these?" She giggles, touching the fake jewels that decorated his freckled cheek.

"Oh, uh, that little girl put em on me... she was mad cute." He chuckles as he stares down at her. She runs her thumb over them once more before stepping away from him again.

"That's cute, you'd be a good dad... you always did love the kids in my family." She gives him a soft smile and he forces one.

"Yeah..." He whispers and licks his lips as the front door opens, her mother stepping out. She walk over to D'Sean with a plate and he grabs it from her, thanking her. 

"So, D'Sean, is there a lucky woman in your life?" She asks and he smiles a bit, glancing up at her shortly as he scoops up some collard greens. 

"Yeah, I got one shorty that's lucky to have my attention. We 'ont got a real relationship goin' though. We just havin' fun." He admits, glancing over at Natasha as he takes a bite of his food. She rolls her eyes at him and he just continues to eat his food.

"I understand, you're still young! That young lady needs to realize what she's got though, a real prize.. wow. I can't believe how much you've grown." She sighs as she continues to admire him.

"Yeah... I am all grown up now. Ain't that right Natasha." He smirks and she blushes as her mother turns to look at her.

"Sure did..." She smiles back at him and he chuckles before walking away towards the back of the house to distract himself with the rest of her family.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.6K 10
"OMG, YALL ARE GHETTO ASF!!"
32.2K 1.4K 31
We ain't on what yo lame ass nigga on.
2.5M 88.1K 49
"It's blood bout' that pussy."
40.5K 828 24
Everybody ain't yo friend, everybody ain't yo partna.