December{The Dark Realm Serie...

By xXKrisLynnXx

{PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS: The Vampire uprise} Amanda has never been brave, or strong. But when war breaks out bet... More

The Vampire Uprise{ch1}
The Vampire Uprise{ch3}
The Vampire Uprise{Ch4}
The Vampire uprise {ch5Pt1}
The Vampire Uprise Ch 5 Pt 2
December{thevampireuprise} ch.6pt1
December Chapter 6 Pt 2
December Chapter 7 Part 1
December Ch.7 Pt 2
December Chapter 8pt1
December ch.8pt2

The Vampire Uprise{ch2}

3K 58 15
By xXKrisLynnXx

I suggest if you can you listen to the music; like i said in the first chapter. Each chapter comes with a music video on the side that adds to the chapter. Thanks(=

Krislynn<3

Thanks for all the AWESOME feedback<3

Chapter 2.

My body jerked upwards and my eyes flashed open looking around my eyes landing on the pale figure above me. The figure was carrying me ever so carefully his muscular arms tense- as if he was trying not to crush me with his strong grip.

This man was carrying me like I was light as a feather, and I anything but that.

I had to admit I was fairly beautiful- but normal none the less. There is really nothing that is extraordinary about me. I have dull black hair that loops upwards on my shoulders, frames my round-ish face and goes straight down to the middle of my back. My eyes- well I have always been told they're beautiful, but I never believed that. Lifeless gray framed by long eyelashes and the light specks of orange. Then there is my nose that is rather small, perfectly straight and cute pink lips the bottom one bigger than the top one. Not too much though, just like a smidge but hey I am a girl I notice little details like that. I am small sized; I guess you could say a size 1 with soft curves in the right places. Though I was never the bragging type, a lot of guys actually liked me.

Not that I would ever go out with a guy- no because I'm a lesbian or anything but because all guys are jerks and they never mature.

My voice cracked as I tried to speak. "Who- are you?" I asked gasping when pain my hands flying down to my chest and gripping to it tightly. The boy stared down at me before slowly tilting his head to the side and speaking.

"My name is Adam" He said in a formal voice looking forward as he ran faster and the wind blew my hair violently around my face. The locks of my hair whipped around hitting my face roughly making me wince slightly.

There was still that feeling I had in the depths of my mind- that was hurting, saying I was in pain and I really didn't understand why. I mean I'm not hurt or anything...right? My eyes wandered down towards my lower stomach area, and I held in a frightened gasp as I saw my tee shirt soaked with blood. Now I could feel- the disgusting dripping against my sides as it slid down them hitting the ground. That was my favorite tee shirt I groaned mentally staring down at it.

"What happened?" I whispered dazed turning my head up to meet his gaze. He stared down at me and his teeth touched his bottom lip; biting onto it softly as he tried to think.

"You got attacked" he replied looking forward again, tearing his gaze away from my blood soaked tee shirt. I stared up at him watching as his tousled brown hair whipped around blowing backwards roughly as the spikes slowly disappeared and he ignored it as if he didn't feel it

"Oh" was all I managed to reply and I tore my eyes away from his beautiful face. I could feel my body becoming heavier and heavier as I tried to move, my eyes fluttering trying to close. My head now felt like it weighed fifty pounds and I could barley hold it up as I looked around.

What had happened? I didn't understand why I was in this man's arms; the last thing I remembered was having a dinner with my mother and going upstairs. I know he said I was attacked- but why? And where was my mother? What happened EXACTLY?

My eyes wandered back up to Adam my eyes lingering on his muscular arms that were holding me and I suppressed a shiver. I had to admit this man was actually really hot... and this kind of felt like a scene from a movie. The way he's carrying me like I am made of glass and if he makes a wrong move he could crush me.

My eyes landed on the muscles straining against his shirt and I swallowed. Okay yes, he probably could crush me and hey that made him even hotter. But why was he helping me? I could tell by his almost disgustingly pale skin that he either never went outside- or he was a vampire and I was guessing the second one.

I opened my mouth to speak; and gagged when my hair flew in my mouth. Making a disgusted face I pulled the hair out of my mouth attempting to tuck it behind my ear and looked back up at Adam who had an amused expression on his face. His eyes sparkled with humor and I glowered as he started to speak.

"I would keep your mouth closed if I was you." He murmured a big smile forming across his face. "We're running pretty fast... and there are a lot of bugs out here"

Now that he mentioned it, we were running pretty fast. My eyes wandered around watching as blurs of colors passed around us quickly and I could see the occasional tree as he turned slowing down some.

He grinned down at me causing a slight blush to color my cheeks and I laughed a tiny bit. I flinched as my chest tightened; reminding me that I was wounded and I began to speak "Where are we going?" I asked genuinely curious and he continued to look forward.

"My home your wounds will be treated there" he answered his voice naturally melodic and seductive.

Why hadn't I thought of it before? I was in the arms of a vampire that probably was going to kill me! Why exactly had I allowed him to help me? I must be crazy!! My body stiffened up and I stared at him frightened.

"Why-Why are you hel-Helping me" I stuttered my voice coming out quiet and meek. I mentally cursed myself at that exact moment; I didn't want to sound weak especially in front of a powerful vampire.

He shrugged "I don't know"

Now how was that an answer? I thought scowling and crossed my arms across my chest wincing when I put too much pressure.

"I know you're a vampire" I commented dully watching his expression. His jaw clenched his whole face becoming stiff, and he turned towards me his eyes fully black. "Either that or you don't go in the sun at all" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"We're here" he murmured slowing down; looking forward and coming to a stop his feet digging into the ground.

My eyes left him wandering up to the small two story house that looked to be made out of thin wood and I shivered, frightened leaning towards his chest. A smirk played across his lips when he saw my reaction and he whispered "Relax" before walking towards the house.

The front door flung open revealing a very angry looking girl, who looked to be in her twenties. She was beautiful; long curly red hair with sparkling green eyes framed by thin eyelashes and a small 5'6 figure. "Adam Rai Iren!" she snarled her voice coming out like a sweet song. "Just where have you been!? You worried us sick!"

"I got distracted along the way" was all he said as he walked forward tilting me slightly and exposing me to the woman's gaze. Her eyes widened her eyes wandering down to my blood soaked tee shirt and she swallowed. "Paine this is Amanda, her parents were murdered by one of his vampires."

See I really didn't care about the fact that they had said his vampires even though I had always been the nosy type but at this moment I was worried about the girl in front of me and why he called her Paine. That name was just not nice, it didn't make you want to be friends; but hey what do you expect she's a vampire.

"Come inside" Paine murmured disappearing into thin air, and Adam walked inside showing the small shack.

There was a huge couch, with end tables, lamps, and a soft looking rug. The walls were painted tan and there were pictures all over the walls of people. My eyes landed on the one of Adam and raised my eyebrow. Vampires can take photos who knew! Does that mean they have reflections too?

"Bring her upstairs and place her in the guest room." Paine said from behind us and I jumped turning my head and looking at her. How the heck...?

"How did you..." I started to say but I was cut off as I was pressed onto a soft fluffy bed and my shirt was lifted up exposing my stomach. My whole stomach was outlined with purple and black bruises showing just how much damage I had taken even from just that little effort from the vampire. A shudder ran through me as I thought about it and I looked around meeting the eyes of Adam.

Adam's expression darkened and he shook his head slowly putting his hands on my stomach. "Tell me if this hurts" he stated pressing down and I cried out biting my lip;glaring.

"Why wouldn't it hurt?" I hissed out grabbing his shirt, clutching to it and letting out a hollow cry. Paine walked over next to Adam placing her delicate soft hand on his shoulder and stared down at my wounds shaking her head. Her lips moved as she whispered something and Adam shook his head wetting a rag with peroxide.

"This is going to hurt" he warned me reaching down placing the rag on my wound and starting to rub. My back arched as I pressed my lips together holding in a large scream that wanted to echo out of my lips. I let my lips open letting out a hissing breath between my teeth and clutched to the bed sheets.

He pulled back giving me a sorry glance before pouring more Peroxide on the rag then bringing it down to my body again. Biting my lip I let one breathless cry escape my lips as I tried painfully hard not to scream full out.

"I'm sorry Amanda" he cooed pressing down harder and rubbing before pulling back. He smiled as Paine grabbed my hand tightly. "I have one more thing to do and then I can wrap you up" I gave a relieved sigh before he bit his lip. "It's okay if you scream" he told me grabbing my arm, twisting it an uncomfortable angle until it made a snapping noise.

My mouth opened wide in shock, as he grabbed me around the waist right where my ribs were and pressed roughly. I felt them move inside me painfully and wet tears flowed down my cheeks. How was this fair at all?

Letting out a large scream my vision began to blur; the last thing I saw was a pale figure hovering above me.

++

"She should wake up soon" Adam's voice flowed into my ears as I was brought into consciousness my body aching numb. A slight tingling feeling traveled through my body in an intense rate as I tried to open my heavy eyelids that were shielding me from the light of day. My breathing hitched as a cold hand was placed upon mine; making my heart pound and a melodic voice whispered "She's awake"

What was going on exactly? The little voice in my head kept asking over and over again, just as confused as I was. I hadn't been this confused in over three years; believe me it wasn't a good thing and I just wanted this horrible feeling to evaporate.

Maya had told me over, and over that vampires were not something to mess with. She had told me they were dangerous, and lethal but then why did Adam save me? Why was this girl named Paine being so sweet to me?

"Amanda can you hear me?" Adam asked. Silence filled around us and my hand was squeezed as he listened again.

You see; I wanted to tell him I could hear him and everything was OK, but my lips weren't working at all, in fact my whole body felt as if it was stapled onto whatever I was placed on. It felt soft; with silky smooth surface and I could smell the light sent of lilacs, filling my nose with every breath I breathed in. My head was placed on a fluffy object, and my body was covered in a heavy thick fog.

My limbs felt like they were weighed down by ten pound bricks; stopping me from even trying to lift them in any way and show I could hear the voices that were calling my name. I could barely hear the sounds and a loud buzzing noise rang in my ears never stopping.

"Amanda" the voice called again. "If you can hear me move your fingers" I mentally groaned in frustration; trying to find my fingers that were hidden somewhere between the fog and numbness that was traveling through my body. I tried to move my fingers; not knowing if I did or not and listened silently. "She moved her fingers" Adam commented his voice full of glee.

His hand reached down to my fingers slowly brushing across them and a soft sigh escaped my lips. I had heard of vampires' sweet touch that leaves tingles down your spine but I had never imagined it would be so sweet and uncontrollable.

"She is a little warm" Adam commented his hand lying on my forehead and I was now painfully aware of the sweat that was rolling down my back.

Disgusting really.

My hands now began to sweat; sticking to what I believed was the soft sheets of a bed and I breathed in my eyes fluttering. I saw one glimpse of light before everything turned black again reminding me that my eyelids weighed too much to open for long.

"Amanda" he said again his voice pleading as he reached down grabbing my hand again and squeezing it. "Open your eyes" I wanted too, I swear I did. I just...couldn't.

The fog that was laid across my body like a thick blanket now began to evaporate leaving the tingling feeling that you get when your body starts to un-numb itself. I swear if I could sigh in relief I would have.

The numbness in my toes started to disappear; traveling up my legs, to the top of my knee, then the thigh, to my stomach and all the way to my neck. I could now feel my arms and actually move them around a little bit even though I was still partially numb.

I slowly opened my eyes the light flooding around me revealing the room and people around me. My eyes wandered around the room staring at the pale walls and the two people I had seen earlier; Adam then Paine. I wetted my lips swallowing and watched as a smile spread across Adam's face.

"Good you're awake!"

Wow :D

Little Note here:

This is A Watty award story so i would appreciate it if you commented and voted ect.

Thanks<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
1M 55.2K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
151K 7.3K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
947K 21.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...