You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

Queen 👑

2.1K 201 49
By Veenu_Sk

I'm dedicating this chapter to jayashree1311 nargis

Sorry friends for not updating on promised day, I was not well and I won't be updating regularly for some days as I have neck pain due to which I am not using Laptop and mobile regularly.

Thanks .

✒️
Monika looked at Aarav, for the first time Aarav danced with her. They together went out for many business parties but he never danced with her. Samaria was always his first choice. She had been associated with Media waves since long, her father's company always do business with them and due to that she had been regularly visiting Kapoor's and Kohli's and in that time she had noticed Aarav . Aarav eyes always on Samaira, he dances with her, he always stays beside Samaira, whom he called his Mira. And in truth Monika always felt jealous thinking that they are together but later she got to know that they are just friends.

"So how come this last minute invitation, Aarav," Monika wrapped her arm around his neck and asked. "I want to give us ...I mean ...you told me once that you like me and want to take this business relationship into something more," he said, circling his arm around her back.

"So what do you think," she looked up at him, meeting his eyes. He swirled her around, "vacation is best idea to start anew," he said and then pulled her against his body.

Monika happily smiled ,she was waiting for this but from inside she felt scared . She need to find the truth behind his behavior because she always felt jealous around Samaira. And the way he was holding Samaira on the stairs this evening was unacceptable if wants her to be his girlfriend.

"What happened you didn't like my idea?" Aarav asked his eyes fixed on her and she tempted to run her finger over his chiseled jaw but it would be too soon they just started this new relationship.

"I love your idea and want to dance with you tonight ," she smiled and said.

"Don't you wanna be queen of this cruise," he laughed.

"No I wanna be queen of your heart," she whispered and then they continued their dance but Aarav eyes moved to his Mira who was dancing with her boyfriend Raj. She has serious look on her beautiful face. He always wanted to hear these words from his Mira but thats impossible.

✒️
After first dance with her boyfriend Raj, Samaira walked to her mother and aunts who were sitting on the couch after dancing with their husbands. At same time Tiya walked to them. Raj who was holding hand with Samaira came forward, "Hey Tiya," he smiled and gave a hug to her, then Raj smiled at two beautiful lady who were sitting on the chair, "Hello Mrs. Kohli , Mrs. Kapoor," he wished Naina and Ridhima . "Hello Raj," they both replied in unison.

"Wow party is amazing and I love the live musicians, they're doing well" Samaira said with huff , "Now I am going to dance ,..... " With me," Sunny finished her sentence "yes bro with you," she said with smile.

Samaira looked at her bff, "What about you T?" She asked taking her dance card, "no one coz I don't want to dance urgh...my feets are hurting," Tiya said looking down at her feet.

"Who asked you to wear those fu*k me heels?" Samaira whispered in Tiya's ear. Tiya looked at Samaira who was smirking at her, she shook her head," I am coming in a moment," Tiya said and left.

Samaira looked at her best friend, ohh my sweet T what else you gonna do for my heartless brother, she thought pulling Sunny towards dance floor.

Out of the corner of his eyes Aarav could see his Mira walking towards dance floor. Aarav put his hand on the small of Monika's back and lightly smiled at her . He doesn't know what he is doing but he need to remove his Mira, as in Samaira out of his heart and mind, "come from this side," he said to Monika but before they turned away Sunny called, "Aarav wait," he said.

Aarav turned and smiles at them ,"Hey" he said, he wanted to stay away from his Mira tonight but it seems impossible.

"Aarav" Samaira looked at him and pressed her dance card on his hand, "write your name on fourth dance ," she said .Suddenly Monika took the card from his hand , "umm sorry Samaira he is not dancing with you today, he is booked for tonight and for vacation," she said happily.

Before Samaria could say something, Karan walk to them, "Well well kids hope you all are enjoying dance night," Karan asked.

"Yes chachu," Samaira happily hugs her uncle but from inside she felt bad that her dear Aarav will not going to dance with her tonight. Its fine she thought he also need someone in his life , as a girl friend and then in future his wife.

"Wow, you look lovely my girl," Karan kissed her forehead and then looked at Monika who was holding Aarav's hand.

"Hey Monika, " Karan asked.

"Hello Mr. Oberoi, congrats" Monika said.

"Thanks," Karan smiled and then  again looked at Samaira, "Girls give me your dance card I will write my name too, don't you wanna dance with this old man," he laughed.

"Sure chachu," Samaira took the card from Monika's hand and passed it to Karan.

"And where is your Monika," Karan asked writing his name on the card.

"Umm I am going to dance with Aarav tonight, only Aarav,"Monika happily said.

"Well.......l... I think...... girl ...I mean you need to read the rules of this dance competition,"Karan flipped over the card and showed it to Monika, "Miss Roy if you don't want to be queen then it's fine but you can't engage any guy today, other girls need different dance partners" he smiled at Monika and then looked at Aarav," boy your name is not on Samy's card," Karan waved the card on his face.

"Umm yaa I'll."

"No need Aarav," Samaira sadly looked at him and left.

"She seems angry with you," Karan arched his brow and looked at Aarav.

" I will talk to her after second dance," Aarav replied his uncle, who shook his head and left.

"You better do," Sunny said and jogged behind Samaira.

Aarav looked down at Monika whose face was dead serious. She was looking at him as if reading something , something which he is not ready to reveal.

"You and Samaira are friends since childhood," she asked .

Taking a deep breath, Aarav turned away from her and looked where Samiara had left, "She is not my friend she is family," he said slightly looking backat Monika.

"Yaa I mean .."she laid her hand on his elbow and smiled at him, "she is going to join your office soon," Monika asked.

"Yup, not my office it's hers too," he said looking at his Mira who was on dance floor waiting for music to start.

"Your eyes are always fixed on her," Monika said looking at him, "Do you have feeling for her." She asked.

Aarav removed her hand from his elbow and entangled his fingers with her, "Please Aarav be honest with me."

"Right I have to be honest with you. Well I always like Mira I mean Samaira..." Aaarav said without any hesitation.

"Liked?"

"Yes."

"Hmm but then why your eyes kept on going on her."

"Umm that's another reason." Aarav replied.

"You can share it with me," Monika said.

"Will sure do but not today," he smiled and then they walked towards her brother.

"I will participate in this competition," she said looking at Samaira who was happily talking to Sunny.

" Bro next dance with me," Monika asked her brother.

"Yes sure Gaurav," happily took his sister hand and left for dance floor.

✒️
"Okay guys I need to make an announcement regarding the queen of the friendship cruise, kal aaj kal," host said through the mic. She paused and then turned towards Karan who passed her a small paper. She nodded and then continued her speech.

" Well it seems you girls have not read the rules, so I will request every girl to please read them now, flip your dance card and read... please" she said in laughing tone and paused for few seconds and then continued again,"For becoming queen you have to dance in every set of music . As first set is over which was of five minutes next will be of 7 minutes.

About the queen, she will we awarded a Tiara which she has to wear  in every formal lunch and dinner and party till she is on this cruise . That Tiara will be hers as award which has pure solitaire diamond in the center .

Host huffed and then she smiled at everyone , "Wow Naa," she said and continued her speech," she will be shifted to new room, queens cabin and have her own private pool on this cruise till her journey back home. Okay more after second dance thanks you , music on" she said and walk down the stage.

"Wow that's amazing Melee," said and looked at Aarav who nodded and then took her to dance floor.

After second dance drinks and starters were served at same time host again came forwards with new information regarding crown queen," Hello everyone I am back with more information, the one who will crowned will get free life time ticket for her and family on this cruise," she said in sing song voice and in return everyone happily cheered. "Wait I have one more announcement to do," Host laughed.

"She will get a chance to choose any of the owner boys as in Aarav, Kiaan, Harshvardhan, Kunal, Sunny or little Bobby as her dance partner for every formal dinner dance and other party on this cruise till vacation, and she can choose any owner for her one day date ," she said and again all the girls cheered and happily clapped and murmuring sound filled the ball room of the cruise.

So whom do you think will be crowned queen. Do share your views.

Thanks
Veenu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 12.7K 40
Humne dekha Hai khizaan mein bhi teri amaad k baad Konsa Gul Tha ke gulshan mein tar-o-taaza na tha ••• "Listen to me, Do not expect anything from me...
141K 7.4K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to..." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos. (B...
15.5K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
99.6K 4.2K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...