Little Toy Guns Part II

By writingathome23

Continuation of Little Toy Guns. More

Chapter 201: The Wedding Part I
Chapter 202: The Wedding Part II
Chapter 203: The Wedding Part III
Chapter 204: Honeymoon Part I
Chapter 205: Honeymoon Part II
Chapter 206: Honeymoon Part III
Chapter 207: Honeymoon Part IV
Chapter 208: Good To Be Home
Chapter 209: Garden Boxes
Chapter 210: My Out For Your Drugs
Chapter 211: Our Girls
Chapter 212: Alvarez, Marcus
Chapter 213: Ended How It Started
Chapter 215: The Road To Vegas
Chapter 216: The Road To Vegas Part II
Chapter 217: The Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Chapter 218: I Do or I Don't?
Chapter 219: What Happens In Vegas
Chapter 220: Hangover
Chapter 221: Letters
Chapter 222: Where's Brewster?
Chapter 223: All The Time In The World
NOTE
Chapter 225: Lies Told
Chapter 226: Oscar
Chapter 227: What's Mine
Chapter 228: To Hell & Back
Chapter 229: Its The Great Pumpkin Adventure
Chapter 230: The Great Ones Do
Morning, Darling
Chapter 232: L & Uh Oh
Chapter 233: It's A Boy
234: The Man
Chapter 235: Miles Away
Chapter 236: Tracker
Chapter 237: Something To Tell Me
Chapter 238: So Be It
Chapter 239: Hard Hit
Chapter 240: Sick Day
Chapter 241: Your Time To Be King
242: This Club Is Yours, Jackson
Chapter 243: Daddy Day
Chapter 244: Store Run
Chapter 245: Be Our Guest
Chapter 246: Family Dinner
Chapter 247: Baby Let The Games Begin
Chapter 248: The Sinners Son
Chapter 250: Monsters In The Dark
Chapter 251: Shameless
Chapter 252: Work Visit
Chapter 253: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 254: Moving On In

Chapter 214: Downtime

3.3K 105 3
By writingathome23

Chapter 214

Jax's Point of View

"Baby shark...do doo...do doo...do doo...baby shark..." Rae laughed as I sang the song Rowan showed told me was her favorite. I was lying on the couch with Rae sitting on my chest leaning back against my knees. "Mommy shark...do doo..." I tickled Rae's little tummy and memorized the smile on her sweet little face. She had dried cheese from the Mac and cheese we'd had for dinner crusted around her mouth but didn't have a care in the world. "Momma shark!" Rae growled, jumping on me. I winced, my ribs sore as fuck from earlier today, but I sucked it up.

Rowan noticed though. She got up and headed out of the living room. When she came back she had a glass of water and a white pill in her hand. "Here, take this for the pain. It's one of my left over pain killers."

I sat up and set Rae on the floor next to Abel and downed the pill. Rowan sat my glass down on the coffee table and stood in front of my legs. I stared up at her and rubbed my hands up the back of her thighs. She ran her fingers through my hair soothingly. "How does your head feel? You're not feeling nauseous or anything are you?"

"I'm fine, babe. You don't have to worry about me so much."

"I don't know how not to worry about you." Rowan shot me a look and sat down on the floor with Abel and Rae. I smirked at her. I slid down off the couch onto the floor next to her.

I leaned over and unexpectedly kissed her on the cheek. Rowan busted out laughing and wiped her cheek. "That was so slobbery." She laughed at me. I arched my eyebrow at her and then abruptly pushed her onto the floor and crawled on top of her, licking her cheek. "That was slobbery!" I chuckled, tickling her. Rowan giggled and tried her best to fight me off but it was no use.

"Pile on!" Abel yelled and then I felt him trying to climb on my back.

Gunner came charging in and rooted his nose under my arm to get to Rowan. "We're being attacked!" Rowan laughed so heartily. I covered both our heads protecting us from the invaders.

"Mama!" Abel laughed, following Gunners lead and tunneling under my arm.

"Get under here!" Rowan pulled Abel onto her chest and I chuckled, tickling him now. He laughed so hard. Rowan said I was gonna make him pee himself.

We spent the evening in the living room together doing absolutely nothing but playing around and just being a family together. It felt surreal to be doing something this normal after everything that happened today. I didn't want the kids to go to bed, but ten o'clock rolled around and Rowan had to pry them out of my arms and put them into bed.

Rae went down after one story. Abel was a little more stubborn. "One more!" He giggled and rolled around in his bed like a fish out of water. I glanced at Rowan sitting on the other side of the bed. "Is he on rocket fuel? Jesus. How is he still awake?" I chuckled. I put my hand on Abel's head. "Go to sleep."

"No!" He laughed again. "Another story."

"One more!" Rowan smiled, giving in to him. He had her wrapped around his finger and she didn't even know it. "Last one, bug, okay? Then you've gotta go to sleep." She leaned down and kissed his cute little button nose.

It took two more rounds of Corduroy before he eventually conked out for the night.

I led Rowan to bed by the hand. I stopped by the bed turning around to face her. The pain pill I'd taken had given me a nice warm feeling and taken away the brunt of the pain in my ribs. Rowan placed her hands on the sides of my neck. "You look high as fuck right now." She laughed, kissing me.

"I'm feeling pretty good." I admitted. My limbs were relaxed and I didn't give a shit about anything right now. My sole focus was her standing in front of me.

"You should try and get some sleep. We leave in the morning for Vegas. I'm gonna pack our stuff and the kids stuff for Neeta tonight." She went to move around me but I held her in place and shook my head. "If I recall correctly, I was promised to see you in some sexy lingerie earlier today..."

"Well at least now I know your memory is intact." She grinned. "What shorts and a t-shirt isn't sexy enough for you, Teller?" She smirked. I fell back onto the bed and stared at her longingly. I could see her nipples, hard, poking out of her shirt. I held my hand out for her to take and she did. "Come on, I wanna see...please?" I begged. "It'll really help my head not hurt so much."

"You're so full of it!" Rowan smiled, biting her bottom lip. She let go of my hand and went over to our bags that were still by the door still packed from being at the cabin. She unzipped one and pulled something out before scampering off into the bathroom. I got up and went and grabbed a beer, double checking to make sure Abel and Rae were asleep. I closed the bedroom door and locked it as I took a swig of my beer. When I looked up I saw Rowan standing by the bed.

"Is this sexy enough for you?" She asked, batting her eyelashes at me. Her golden hair had been taken down out of the messy bun she'd had it in; it hung in waves around her face. She even put on red lipstick that was bolder than what I was use to seeing her wear but absolutely breathtaking.

I sat my beer down on the dresser as I moved closer towards her taking in the lingerie she had on. She was rocking a sexy dark blue lace one piece teddy with a plunging v neck. I was instantly turned on and hard, all blood in my body rushed south. "Wow." I whispered.

Rowan stepped forward, barefoot. "I thought a one piece might last a little longer than a two piece." She laughed placing her hands on my sides gently. "And Blue is your favorite color, right?"

It sure the fuck is now. "Yes." My voice was hoarse as I tried not to lose my shit and pin her to the damn bed. Slowly she lifted my shirt and I helped her yank it over my head.

My lips found hers. I let her set the pace of this tonight. Her lips were insistent upon mine though and I matched her intensity. I gripped her hips and backed up, pulling her down on top of me as I fell onto the bed. My hands roamed down over the delicate lace on her back and over her ass. I gripped her ass and felt her smile against my lips. She pulled back though and stared at me.

"You're so goddamn beautiful." I whispered, meaning every word.

Rowan kissed down my chest slowly, sucking and nipping at my abs. I moaned and tucked my arms behind my head, enjoying this. I could have fallen asleep with her lips on my skin and the slightly buzz in the back of my head. In fact I was dozing off. It wasn't because I wasn't into it because I was, I was just completely relaxed. Rowan worked her way back up to my lips and my eyes opened. She pulled back and smirked at me. "Are you falling asleep?"

"What? No, of course not." I lied. "Maybe. But I want to keep going." I sat up and kissed her neck, not wanting her to think I wasn't interested. "I think that pain killer is fucking with me."

Rowan sunk back on her knees, her hands resting on my chest. "How about instead of sex tonight we just relax? You're tired and that's perfectly understandable. It's been a long day for the both of us. I'd really just be happy to lie in your arms tonight. If that's okay?"

As much as I wanted to be inside of her I just didn't have the energy to give it my all tonight. I nodded and kissed her lips. "That sounds perfect."

I lied back on my pillow and watched Rowan get off the bed. She took off the lingerie and pulled on one of my shirts. "Why'd you change our of that?" I smirked, holding my arm out so she could climb into bed and snuggle up to my side, which she did.

"It was tight and kinda itchy." She laughed against my chest. "Your shirts are more comfy."

"In all honesty, you look sexiest when you're in one of my shirts." She lifted her head and looked at me, smiling. I felt terrible about scaring her today. I never wanted her to worry and I was the root of all her worrying. "Vegas should be interesting."

"I'm so excited for Lena. You think Opie is ready to be married again, right? I mean, it's not too soon?"

"It's been a year. I think he's ready. I think they've just gotta find their groove like we did. We kinda fell into place together easily, I don't know if they are that lucky." Opie's concerns about Lena echoed in my mind. Lena was a good chick. Opie needed her. His kids needed her. She didn't have a mother figure to look up too so sure she was gonna struggle with juggling motherhood and wifely duties. I didn't know how Rowan did half the shit she did while I was gone.

"Hey," I said, a thought popping into my head. "If something ever did happen to me, how long would you wait before you moved on?"

Rowan sat up partially and smacked me in the chest. I groaned and laughed. "That's not funny. Don't even talk about something happening to you!" She ranted, her serene face now contorted with anger. I couldn't help but laugh though. She got worked up so easily.

"It's hypothetical!" I shot out. "How long?"

"I don't know? How long would you wait?" She turned the tables on me.

"I asked you first." I pointed out.

Rowan sighed and traced her finger over the tattoo on my chest. "I wouldn't be able to move on if something happened to you. It wouldn't be possible." She meant it too. I could hear it in her voice and see it on her face. It was something she'd thought about and came to this conclusion long before I'd asked this as a joke. "What about you?"

"Are you kidding me, Ro?" I scoffed. "No one else would ever be you. I'd rather be alone than with anyone else if I couldn't have you."

Rowan snuggled back into my side and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. Holding her this close still didn't seem close enough. When I was lying on the ground today with a gun to my head this was what I wondered if I'd ever get to do again... "Good thing we aren't gonna lose each other then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.4K 22
"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
75K 1.8K 15
"ℒ𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒕." ☟ ︎ DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sons Of Anarchy or it's c...
36.3K 1.4K 30
Part Three of the Money Can't Buy Happiness series.
26.7K 639 11
COMPLETE! Elliott Oswald's niece comes to Charming looking for a fresh start after college. A trust fund child with a Masters degree and a BMW. She h...