Yours {CULLEN #1}✔🔞

RehaJacob tarafından

[COMPLETED][UNEDITED] The moment Isabella laid her eyes on Alex while walking down the aisle she whispered, "... Daha Fazla

Yours
Introduction
Epigraph
ONE
TWO
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Reha's Note
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue
A/N
❤BONUS CHAPTER I❤
His Thread Girl
❤BONUS CHAPTER II ❤
❤BONUS CHAPTER III❤
THE GIRL WHO BROKE ME
IMPRISONED BY MR RED

❤BONUS CHAPTER IV❤

14K 513 46
RehaJacob tarafından

ISABELLA'S  POV ( Hey guys...I have a surprise..keep reading..)

"Momma you are growing fat everyday." Xena said jumping on the bed while I was sitting in front of my dresser applying thin coating of mascara on my long lashes.
"I don't like fat mommies." She said crossing her arms and looking at me. I frowned and narrowed my eyes at her. She ain't ever growing up but yet she was only four. I can't blame her.

"Xena...come here..Stop bothering momma...I'll make you bath" Daisy, her nanny said. We were not in the support of hiring a nanny but my girl was too naughty and I couldn't keep her in control as I needed to work in  boutique too. I was not in favor of leaving my work as for now Erin was also not here.

If I take her to boutique she ends up spoiling my outfits inserting her new ideas like her brother which I won't ever recommand. One day Alex took her with him and she ended up drawing Elsa on his aircraft deal file just before his meeting. He was so furious almost all his hardwork would have gone to ashes but Joseph saved him at the last moment, he already had another copy of the papers in the file and he managed all the mess created by her. So for her we had to hire someone who would take care of her after she's back from kindergarten. It's like going all good with Daisy. They both are fond of each other and they both are alike in so many ways which makes me feel like if Xena is her daughter for real because honestly she didn't get any of my traits aside from looks.

"Ready ?" I turned around when I saw Alex coming toward me after shower. I nodded and he bent down to kiss my lips. He helped me get up and made me comfortable on bed.

"I'll just get ready." He smiled devilishly and dropped the towel which hung dangerously low on his waist. "Baby" He said and came toward me.

"Nope..." I raised my hands in defence. "Keep this thing away.." I pointed at his member and he frowned and then laughed. He tucked the towel on his waist again and sat down laying his head on my lap and hugging my waist. He kissed my belly and remained like that for some more time before moving away abruptly.

"Did you feel that ?" I asked in excitement covering my tummy with my hands. He nodded as his eyes glistened. "They kicked." He said touching my belly. "Holy Shit !! They are being like Xena..kicking me away from you." He frowned and we both laughed.

We remained silent for sometime when he broke silence "Thank You..Isa" And I'm hearing this Thank You for nth time now. He pecked my lips and carressed my cheeks.

"I feel like...like..." He stopped midway and I knew what was going in his head.

"Like they came back.." I said and he nodded. His face wilted and he hugged me tightly. It was the start of my third trimester with our twins inside me. Everytime we talked about our babies coming and everytime somebody mentioned 'Are you having twins ?' Alex's body stiffens and he finds it uncomfortable. I don't know how to deal with it. I know he loves our kids more than life but there is that fear inside him if anything happens to our twins. He doesn't want to loose them this time. He already feels guilty and responsible for their unfortunate death that it is getting very hard to convince him that everything is alright.

"Alex...I think you should get ready. We need to see her." I said and he nodded. We had already decided to pay a visit to her as these days Alex was getting too restless and wanted to apologize to three of them again and again.

"Come..I'll help you" I said pulling his arm and he got with a cute smile on his face. "I asked Daisy to get a bouquet of lilies" I said and he nodded. "She loved lilies" He said looking down on the floor, "I caused everyone misery..I don't deserve hap-" Before he could say further I placed my lips on his. "Don't ever say that otherwise I'll go away for a month with your babies inside me. And I'll take Eric and Xena too.." I tried to threaten him and he smiled.

"You can't stay away from me." He said and I buttoned his royal blue shirt. He buckled his belt and wore his shoes. I knotted his tie around him pulling his blazer he stood up.

"Let's go...It's been a long time...We need to share our happiness with our deceased ones." He said and held my hand and guided me carefully down the stairs.

"Nancy will be happy." I smiled thinking of her and grabbing the bouquet of white lilies from the tristand.

*******
"How do you feel now ??" I asked him.

"Um...Feels like a thorn is lifted off my chest." He smiled rubbing my huge tummy which looked way too huge from my previous pregnancies.

"Xena said I look fat." I said and he chuckled. "No..you are not..It's healthy weight for a pregnant women. Once the boys will be out you'll be in shape again." He said and I nodded looking out of the window.

"We're going to be troubled a lot by these two upcoming boys." I said and he shrugged. "A LOT...afterall they are non-fraternal. I don't know how we'll figure who is who." He said with a small smile playing on his lips killing me again with his killer sweet smile.

ERIC'S  POV (Surprise)

I pace the room from each corner to other. The mirrors in all the walls show me a vulnerable reflection of mine. I keep glancing at my cell phone time to time. More than three thousand of calls..thousands of messages...more that Eight hundread voice messages sent...and still no reply.

Where the hell is she ?

Please leave me alone...what the hell do you think..I don't like you..I don't like anyone..don't make it difficult for both of us..

Eric...why don't you understand..what's your problem..yes ! I like him...You want to hear this right..then hear..I LIKE KEN..HE IS MY BOYFRIEND...Now please leave me alone.

Nothing feels good...please..don't wander near me. I am fed up of this thing. I don't need your friendship too.

Her words linger in my mind make me choke my breath. My heart pains like she pricked needles in it numerous times. I don't know when did it start but surely it won't have a happy ending. My legs gave up and I stumble and fall on the floor with my face.

"Eric...You alright ?" Roma said running toward me rubbing my arms to ease the pain. But what about the pain that her best friend gave me. Roma and I were enemies but our enmity changed into friendship when she joined aunt Erin's Academy. Roma was an incredible dancer and she was my dance partner too.

"What happened.. ? Are you still thinking about her ? For god's sake she said so many things to you on your face." She said offering me her hand to get up.

"C'mon let's practice one more time. Then we'll pack up." She said and I nodded. One more rehersal and then back to home pretending I'm all happy like nothing ever happened to me.

"Ready ?" She asked and I nodded. She turned the music on and swirled around the floor.

You said you'll be
Right here forever baby

I know someday 
There's no forever baby

I'm just looking for a little favour
And you're just trying to save a little time

Baby let me give you a piece of mine

"What are you doing ? That's the second part on the song you're doing." She frowned.

"I'm sorry Romy....I...I'm just not here.." I said and sat on the floor rubbing my hands together before moving it all over my face. I can't stop thinking about her. I know there's something up with her.

I was not this vulnerable when I saw her kissing Ken but when she completly shut me off it felt like my nerves were cut open like all the blood drained out of my body. It felt like I'm dead. My heart felt so heavy all the time...She just broke me...she broke me too bad..

It's been two months I have not seen her. My eyes yern to have a glimpse of her. I die each second to know what's up with her, where she is, what is she doing, is everything okay with her, BUT she never shows up. She's not even coming to school. Last time when I called her mom she told me her health was not up to mark and she doesn't want to go to school. Two months since then she never came to school and I was a fool waiting each day at the entrance thinking may be by any chance she comes. But she didn't come. We'd be graduating highschool after two months but she's acting like she doesn't cares.

I don't know what happened to her. What happened to Ken and her. Ken on the other hand is happy going out with girls out there making out near the silent corridor which leads to the library. I don't know what happened to Viona. Why she just shut me out of her life when she was equally friendly with Roma ?

I sat there for few more minutes while Roma stared me with a worried look on her face.
"Is there somthing I can do for you ?" She said breaking the silence and I exhaled heavily.

"Can you bring her to me ?" I asked with hopes and she picked up her cellphone and came near me. She dialed her number and put the call on speaker. I prayed to almighty to do anything to make her pick up the call.

"Hello" She said in a low voice. Her voice felt like a medicine and all of a sudden I was cured. A happy smile made its way to my lips.

"Viona ?" Roma said.
"Roma..." She sighed.

I felt so unwanted that moment. She picked up Roma's call but she never picked up mine. She didn't even reply to any of the messages I sent her in these two months.

"Hey...where are you ? You didn't even call me for weeks." Roma said and smiled at me.

"Yeah...I'm.sorry...I was just...." She left the sentance hanging.

"You just ??"

"Nothing...How are you ?" She asked.

"I'm good..." Roma replied.

I so wanted to talk to her but if I dare to utter a single word this moment she'll disconnect the call that very moment.

"How's your practice going on ?" She asked in an sweet voice making me more restless to see her. I typed on my phone 'ask her to meet you' and showed it to Roma. She nodded and asked me to wait but I was too impatient.

"It's..It's going good" She said."Vion--"

"How's is he ?" She asked.

"Ken ? Well He might be out with a bunch of girls around him doin---"

"No..no...I mean..Er....your...partner....dance partner" She said making my heart flutter. My heart felt more heavy she couldn't even say my name. Does it mean she doesn't want to do anything with me anymore. BUT she just asked about me...I know..I know..she cares...BUT.

"He's...not fine...atleast not after..." Before she could finish I held her hand tight signalling her not say anything.

"Hey...I mean leave Eric and Ken...I have not seen you from months...c'mon let's catch up." She chirped and Viona hummed.

"So how about now ? Cuz after that I'm busy.." Roma asked.

"Umm...okay..I'll ask m-mom. I hope she permits me..I'll see you in that park where we used to play when we were kids...like in fifteen minutes" She chuckled lightly and then Roma hung up the call.

Without anything in my mind I hugged her so tight. Oh god !! Vio will come. She's coming. "Holy Yes !! Thank you Romy...I don't know how to thank you for this..but..." She cut me off.

"You can buy me tub of pistachio creame" She suggested and I smiled widely nodding.

"Let's go" She said pulling my arm and pushing me out of the academy. She grabbed my bag and ran toward the park and I followed her. Will she come ?

"She's coming...She texted me." As if reading my face she somehow noticed my dilemma.

"Thanxx Romy..." I said. I loved this enemy of mine. She was so helping in nature. I never knew Roma and I will ever be friends but yes we became best enemies and best friends in these years. She was best.

We sat on the chair inside the park for about ten minutes which felt like years and then I noticed a girl with slightly Turkish features. Her hair tied into a messy braid. Her face free from any trace of makeup showing her innocence. Her cute pink blouse which loosely covered her top with a highwaisted black leather pant. She looked so pretty like an angel send from above. She was beauty defined in real.

As soon as she spotted Roma she ran to her but stopped midway when her eyes landed on me sitting beside her. Roma got up and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to the lake side. Handle everything." With that she went to Viona and hugged her she said something in her ear and she nodded. Roma left us alone. We were alone in the park as it started to darken. I took steady steps toward her and I saw her face looked all red by now.

"Vio" I said longing for her. She brought her thumb to my cheek and wiped away the tear. I didn't know I was crying.

"Eric..." She said in a low hoarse voice like somthing was choking her. I pulled her into a hug and she clunged into me tightly.

"I heard you are going to have little brothers soon." She said with a small smile and I nodded with a smile thinking of mom and dad. Could we ever be like them ?

"Why are you ignoring me Vio ?" I asked. "I'm not" She said drawing circles on my chest. "Vio.." I said and she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry Eric.." She said and clasped my hand tightly like she'd never let it go. I swelled in happiness and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry.." She said as a tear rolled down her beautiful eyes.

"Vio..Vio..don't cry...It's okay...See...I'm here.." I said and she smiled as I wiped her tears.

"I..love you so much Vio...nothing feels good when you're not around..Never do that to me ever again..I promise Vio..I'll do everything for you..I'll be your slave..I'll keep you as a princess..I love you so much..you can never even imagine how much...From the day one when I saw you..I went crazy for you then and I still am.." She looked at me with wide eyes filled with tears. Her eyes looked red and her face was wet with tears.

"Vio...Viona.." I shake her hand and she instantly came so close to me. My breathing became uneven as I felt her breathing heavily. She touched my cheek and stroked it lightly.

"I love you Vi.." Before I could tell her how much I love her again she came closer and placed her lips on mine. I was suddenly taken off gaurd by her actions. She held my chest firmly while my hands make their way to cup her face. It was my first kiss with my first love and it was sweetest. She poured her love in it and I did the same. We pulled away breathless and pantly only to attack each other's lips again. After few moments we pulled apart and she held my hand tightly as if she wanted to confess something. But then she pressed her lips together.

"I love you Viona.." I said holding her hand tightly as she looked into my dreamy eyes. Her lips parted as if she wanted to tell me she loved me too but she looked away.

"I'll never let you go away from me. I'll make you so happy..happiest girl in the world. You're so beautiful Vio" She looked at me again and got up.

"I'm leaving.." She said.
"I'll drop you...It's getting late too.." I said looking into her beautiful puddled eyes.

"No...Eric...I'm leaving the country." She said swiping the ground beneath my feet. I couldn't believe her words. Her breath hitched and she turned around to leave. An instant fear of loosing her forever creapt inside me. She looked at me again and he face soften showing her sad eyes.

"Leave me ...Eric...I have to go. Mom will scold me if I get late.."

"What did you say about leaving the country ?" I asked again to confirm if I heard it right.

"Yes...I am going to Turkey tomorrow morning to my granny." She said in a weak voice.

"Your grandmother ? In Turkey ? But your mom is Canadian.." I said.

"My grandmother lives there. She's Turkish..my mother is Turkish-Canadian. My Granny's health is not good. She wants me to come and stay with her for sometime." She said looking everywhere but not me. I lifted her face to look at me and pecked her lips, she didn't protest and hugged me.

"Don't go Vio..please.." I begged her.

"I love you..I promise I'll always take care of you..I'll never let you down..We'll be together forever." Then I felt her push me away with such a strong force.

"SHUT UP..Eric...Why don't you understand that I don't love you..I don't even like you..please leave me alone..I don't want you...I don't need you in my life..I don't know why you are always like this...I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU...and it's for the best I'm leaving..." She said with such venom that it tore my heart. Moments ago she kissed me and now she said she doesn't even likes me.

Do people kiss when they don't like each other ?

May be..

"Vio...You just kissed me..How could you say that you don't even like me.." I said as a tear rolled down my eyes.

"ENOUGH !! I h-hate you...Please understand we can never be together. I don't feel a single thing for you..You are sick..chaging me always when you very well know I throw you like a used tissue paper.." And that hit my heart too bad. I was not a tissue paper. I am human with feelings. I looked at her face and she covered her mouth as tears ran down her face.

"I'm sorry Eric..Please forgive me......M-move on.." Her voice broke at the last part and she ran away ditching me again and forever.

And I fell on my knees thinking about the girl who broke me..

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Hey Guys...!! Did you like the chapter ??

What do you think about the whole situation..Put somthing in my head too...😘😘

AT LAST if you liked my story then dont forget to SHARE it and yes FOLLOW me if you think I'm worth a follow. 😊😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

52.2K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
850K 37.3K 59
The rain drenched me, making my clothes cling to me like a second skin. My dark hair lay motionless,resting against me, tempting Eden even more. You...
264K 15.1K 49
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
124K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...