Invader Sadi's mess up

By ShitFuckDamn

Me and how something wrong went..........AND ZADR WTF?!!! More

Invader Sadi's mess up
Chapter 2: Why did you do that you idiot
Chapter 3: Will she be ok?
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 4: ZaDR
Chapter 5: Dib kissed Zim!!!???
Question time!
Chapter five: Zim please!
authors note
authprs note part 2
Chapter probibly 7: whos knocking and how did you...?
A/N

Chapter.... i forgot: What is that?!

36 0 18
By ShitFuckDamn

A/N: yes zadr happens but here is e twist!

I was walking home when a guy poped in frount of me. "Excuse me!" I shouted at him. he didnt move he only smiled. "Hello Sadi" he said really creepyly. "How do you know my name? And who are you?" I asked backing away slowly. "Call me Jeff" he said. "Hi Jeff..." I fake smiled. "Go To Sleep" he said making it sound like he ment it. "Haha no" I said.

"Okay then... I'll put you to sleep!" he shouted and pounds at me. I dodged and ran. "CRAZY PERSON CRAZY PERSON!" I screamed. "Who's crazy?" asked a short blond headed guy. "His name is Jeff!" I shouted. "You shouldn't have done that..." he said summoning a sword. "Oh no!" I shouted and ran straight towards Dibs house.

I swing open the door and locked it. "What are you doing here?" zim asked. "KILLERS!" I screamed. "What where?" Dib asked. "Out there...." I said pointing out the window. They looked and saw the 'Jeff'. "There is nothing wrong with this kid!" Zim shreeked. (a/n: spoiler, Dib dies) "I'm gonna go talk to him" Dib said opening the door.

I held zim back. The door closed and we herd dib scream then stop. "no..." I whispered. Zim looked out the window and so did I. we saw dib torn apart.

I mentally face palmed. "We told him...We told him..." I repeated. "Actually if you didn't say anything then he would of lived..." he sighed.

"No! they would of followed me and broke in and ..... and "  "Sadi don't you dare say it!" he screeched.

We looked out the window at dib once more...he wasn't there?!

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked at Zim and he looked at me. "They're here..." I said.

A/N: Ooo who could be knocking? Sorry its a short chapter... I was just impatient to do the next XD also sorry I haven't updated in 2,000 years XD but yeah Clockworks is here this time Toby is still out : ( I fell in love with the bloody painter story : ) <--- look at dat face.... his making face : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 36.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
88.4K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...