Chapter 4: ZaDR

I wake up for school... I'm OK...IM OKAY!!!!!!!  I walk to school, of course Dib and Zim fighting like normal. "Do y'all always fight?" I ask. "Yea... we do..." said Dib. "*cough cough* loser *cough cough*" I say giggling. "Whats so fun- AHHHHHAHAHAOWW!!!!!" screams Dib. I burst out laughing. "TAKE THAT WORM BABY!!!" screams Zim. I fall backwards laughing. "c- come on hehehahaha come on were gonna be l-late Ahahahahah!!!" I say. me and zim goon to school while Dib crawls to school.

   After school I walk by Dib and zim. dib wrapped up zim in the teather-ball pole with the role and ball. the ball came down and hit him in the gut. "eee" I say. "SADI!!!!" dib screams. "uh oh!" I say as I run. "Why do you and zim not get along?" I ask stopping. "Because he's weird!" he anserws. "Oh is that so... So I'm weird?" I ask smirking. "N-no stop asking me questions!" he shouts. "I ONLY ASKED TWO YOU IDIOT!!!" I scream. "oh...fudge AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he screams as I run toward him.

Zim finally got lose and I got dib. "Why are you bleeding, Dib?" asks zim. "Cuz sadi p-punched me the scratched m-me!" he shouts. "Haha you got beat up by a Girl!" said Zim teasing. "S-STOP IT, Z-ZIM!!!" he shouts back. "Why did you studder his name, Dib, Do you like Zim?!" I ask smirking. "Uh.. no gross!" he says. "what's with the 'uh..'  part dib?" I ask sort of smiling now.

  "CUZ I CAN!" he says blushing now. "Oh... is ZaDR gonna happen now!!!" I say practically laughting my head off. "NO!" Dib screams now walking away. "YOU CANT WALK AWAY FROM SOMETHING YOU LOVE!!!"  zim screams. "W-what do you m-mean?" Dib asks. "Sadi" Zim replys. "sup!" I say. Dib looks at me and practilly gogo eyes. "See" Zim says. "you like her" "nu uh" "really then how come your making gogo eyes at her?" Zim says sarcastically.

" meet me at the school play ground and I'll tell you." Dib says. "okaaay" Zim says slowly backing towards the play ground. I was already 'heading home' when Zim and Dib were at the play ground I stalked them. "so do you?" asked Zim.  "No..." Dib says looking down. "holly crap!" I say quietly to my self. "then who do you like?" asked Zim. "you..." says dib quietly. Zim sat there dumbfounded and blushed.

"uh...a-are you o-okay?" asked dib. zim still was sitting there. "I knew I shouldn't have told you!!!" he screamed. "No...no... I like you to!" says Zim trying to calm him down.  "Come Dib worm to my House!" said Zim. "AH!" I scream.