Stay With Me || Lashton ||

由 Louisgirl_228

Ashton was troubled. Luke was innocent. Running away from problems is Ashton's specialty but what happens whe... 更多

Stay With Me || Lashton ||
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Authors Note
40
42
To sequel or not to sequel?
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
40K Celebration Imagine
Honeymoon

41

4.9K 186 105
由 Louisgirl_228

Ashton's POV

"Couldn't we just sleep in the car and perform the next day?" Luke asked and I tried to stifle a giggle. He's lying in his bed while I am getting my clothes on to go to work. He's been blurting out every possibility of us getting to LA and he's getting desperate now. I myself am still trying to figure out how we can get there but I refuse to sleep in a car, in Los Angeles.

"In LA? You've gone mad." I laughed and Luke pouted. I was in the middle of buttoning my shirt when Luke climbed from his bed. His hands reached out to push mine away so he could button my shirt. I giggled because I felt like a child with my mother buttoning my shirt, I never could do it.

"You are terrible with these shirts." Luke smirked and I kissed his dimple. He was in nothing but his boxers because we had some fun last night. I wish I had enough time right now to take Luke back to bed but I was late and that would have to wait. I kissed him hard with his hands wandering through my messy hair making me moan.

"Damn I wish I didn't have to go to work." I whined against his lips making Luke chuckle.

"But you do." He teased and poked my dimple like I always did to him. I giggled and placed a swift kiss to his lips before hurrying out of his room.

I climbed in my truck and hurried out of our neighborhood in hopes of beating the early morning traffic. At the first red light I hit I began to think of how I could get our band to LA. I had nearly $3,000 in my savings account and I'm about to get paid again. We still had three weeks until spring break to save more money by we had to enter the competition by next week. Ugh damn it.

All the way to work I pondered the ways I could get us there but I wasn't having any look. I blasted my radio to drown out all the swirling daydreams invading my head. I arrived to work and fell into my same routine, helping out a few customers along the way. About halfway through my shift my boss called me into his office. I was freaking the fuck out because I usually only get called in here if I've been late too often. I stood in the doorway while my boss typed away at his computer and I tried to gather my composure.

"Ashton! Good to see you." He said with a smile.

"Sir." I said and took a seat across from him.

"You aren't in trouble so relax son." He chuckled and my body lost tension. "I called you in here to promote you actually." He informed and my face heated. Promote me?

"Promote me?" I asked, this time aloud and my boss nodded.

"To manager. You pull a lot of the weight around here Ashton and I think it's time you get some credit." He said.

"Thank you."

"I'm giving you a $500 bonus on this pay check then upping your hourly pay by $3 an hour." He said, turning back to his computer. An extra $500? This was insane. Talk about perfect timing.

"Thank you so much sir." I stood up and he stood as well to shake my hand.

"Not a problem Ashton, thanks for your help around here."

"My pleasure." I said and dismissed myself from his office.

I tried my best not to cartwheel back to the register. Now LA seemed like an easier possibility than before. One after another scenario I was able to put the possible pieces of getting us to LA. A woman was searching through the CDs and I decided to offer her some help. I walked up behind her, trying not to startle her but she turned around before I could say anything.

"Can I hel-Jade?" My heart stopped when I saw her hazel eyes. Her blonde hair was much longer than it used to be but it was still the same beautiful color.

"Ash?" She said in her familiar accent and I could see her eyes fill with tears.

"It's been so long." I whispered barely loud enough for either of us to hear and her eyes dropped to the floor.

"How've you been baby brother?" She asked and i felt a lump grow in my throat. It's been years since I've seen her and heard her voice, I thought she'd gone back home by now.

"Uh, good. How have you been? I thought you went back home." I said and she offered me a small smile.

"I did but I decided to pay mum a visit." She said annoyed. My heart was under so much pressure as I stared at my older sister. I've missed her so damn much.

"Oh, I don't talk to mum much anymore." I admitted and she reached out to cup my cheek.

"She told me. God Ashton you've grown up so much." She smiled with tears brewing in her eyes.

"You have too Jade." I whispered.

"I'm going back in a couple days but I'd love to catch up before I go." She said and I nodded enthusiastically.

"My lunch break is in about ten minutes do you think you could hang out for a bit?" I asked and she smiled.

...

"How's Grammy?" I asked once we got our coffee and sat down at a small table.

"She's doing good, she really misses you." Jade smiled sadly and picked at the lid of her cup. My hands were wrapped around my own cup as I stared at the pattern on the table.

"I miss her so much." I smiled.

"Are you ever coming back Ash?" She asked and my eyes snapped up to look at her. Her face was so familiar and I didn't realize how much we looked alike until now.

"Yeah, I actually got accepted into a music program in Sydney. I leave in the middle of June." I admitted out loud for the first time and it felt so wrong considering I haven't told Luke yet.

"That's incredible little brother." Jade cooed and I looked up to her at the familiar nickname.

"I've wondered where you've been all these years." I said feeling a lump grow in my throat.

"I've wondered the same about you." She admitted, avoiding my eyes for a moment. My hand reached across the table to rest on top of hers and she smiled at me again.

"I know why you left Jade, it's okay that you did." I assured her and her hand squeezed mine back.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you though." A tear fell from her eyes and I moved to wipe it away. Jade left because Dan would hit her. She was 15 when we first moved here and I was 12. When she turned 18 she left this town and never looked back but honestly I didn't blame her. I wish I could've helped her out but she was gone by the time I realised what was going on.

"I'm glad you got out." I admitted.

"I still can't believe how grown up you are Ashy." She teased and pinched my cheek.

"I'm almost 19 now." I smiled proudly and she blinked away remaining tears.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She leaned in and I giggled at her enthusiasm.

"I actually have a boyfriend." I said and she smiled, scrunching up her nose like she always did when something excited her.

"What's his name? Awe little Ashy!" She squealed and I giggled again.

"His name is Luke."

"Is he cute? Listen to me, of course he's cute! I'd love to meet him." She said and I sunk down in my chair.

"Oh, he doesn't know about me." She said sadly and I felt guilty.

"I didn't know where you were, and I know that's stupid but I just didn't want to pull you into something that you left." I rambled but Jade laughed lightly.

"Ashton, it's okay. I know you gave up on the world there for awhile, I wouldn't go around telling everyone my sister abandoned me either." She said with a small smile.

"I miss you Jade." I choked out.

"I miss you too baby brother but you'll be coming home soon won't you?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, do you want to meet up for dinner tonight? I'll bring Luke." I said happily and she smiled again.

"I'd love that." Jade said. The rest if my lunch hour was pleasant conversation with my sister and I forgotten how close we used to be. Work the rest of the afternoon was easier than the morning and I couldn't wait to get home to Luke.

...

"Your sister?" Michael exclaimed and I shushed him. We were in my room and I was changing while I explained everything to Michael.

"She wants to meet Luke." I said and pulled a tshirt over my head.

"What are you going to tell him Ashton? This is my sister I've been hiding from you?" Michael laughed humourlessly. He knew Jade before she left and he's one of the very few people who knew about her.

"Have a better way?" I shrieked as I sprayed my body with Axe and fixed my messy hair.

"No. Have you figured out a way to get to LA?" Michael changed the subject and I slumped down on my bed to pull on my shoes.

"Kind of, have you?" I asked a now smirking.

"Let's just say I overheard a phone conversation between my mom and Liz today and things sound promising." Michael said and I became a little more excited.

"Really?" I asked and we both headed down the stairs.

"Yeah but don't get too excited because nothing is set in stone." Michael shrugged and we walked in the dining room to see Karen and Liz sat at the table with a glass of wine in their hands.

They had papers scattered on the table along with their laptops and they were giggling about something. Liz smiled and sat down her glass to stare at Michael and I. We probably looked shocked at the two women hanging out but they looked like they were working on something important.

"Where are you off to?" Karen asked and Michael and I looked at each other.

"Uh, Luke and I are going to dinner." I said and Liz smiled at me again.

"And I'm going in the other room." Michael said quickly and walked out of the room.

"Once we are done here I'll have him call Calum and we will tell them." Karen giggled because of her wine and Liz nodded.

"Tell us what?" I asked, shrugging on my jacket.

"We will tell you and Luke when you get home." Liz winked and shooed my out the room. I rolled my eyes and headed over to Luke's to pick him up and like usual he wanted to drive. Since he got his new car he's been driving me everywhere, not that I mind a whole lot. Things were silent except for the radio until we stopped at a stoplight and Luke's hand found mine.

"So I think we are going to LA." Luke blurted out and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I squeaked.

"My mom has been on the phone with airlines and Adam all day long and now she's talking to Karen about it. We are gonna get there Ashy I can feel it." Luke said, bouncing a little in his seat.

"Oh my gosh, we could win this thing then think of all the possibilities!" I shouted and Luke chuckled.

"I know!"

"This is insane!" I giggled while we climbed from the car and into the restaurant. I linked our fingers together and pulled Luke behind me until I spotted Jade at a table. She waved me other and hugged me when we reached the table.

"Jade this is Luke." I said and Luke looked at me funny but shook jades hand softly.

"I'm Jade, Ashton's sister." She said and Luke looked like I had just punched him in the stomach.

Great.

Luke's POV

Ashton has a sister? He never told me about her for one, and for two, why is she just appearing now. Ashton ushered me to sit in the booth and he slid in next to me, tangling our fingers again. I stared at the blonde girl across from me and she was undeniably related to Ashton. They had the same eyes, smile, and dimples even. She was gorgeous and sweet just like the boy next to me.

"So Luke, it's so nice to meet you." She gushed and I offered her a smile.

"You as well I guess, I'm sorry I didn't know he had a sister." I said awkwardly and she let out a small giggle, also resembling Ashton.

"I didnt expect him to tell you dear. I kinda left Ashton behind and I don't think he was too happy with me." Jade said and smiled over to Ashton.

"Well I'm so glad to meet you anyway." I chuckled a little and Ashton smiled at me.

"So you guys met in school?" She said taking a sip of her water. I did the same before looking at Ashton to hopefully explain.

"Yeah, Luke was my math tutor but he also lives next door." Ashton explained and I nodded along.

"Awe that's so cute. Well you guys make a great couple." She praised and I squeezed Ashton's hand a little tighter.

"Thank you. So you live in Australia?" I asked and I felt Ashton tense a little bit.

"Yes I do, I just moved into my own apartment. I was living with our Grammy but I think she got tired of me." She teased and Ashton smiled bigger.

"That's so cool, Ashton keeps promising me to take me there someday." I nudged him with my shoulder and he continued to stare at the table.

"Well we'd love you two to visit." Jade smiled yet again.

The rest of the dinner was surprisingly fun. Jade told me embarrassing stories of Ashton from when they were little and we were all in stitches once we were finished eating. I also found out that she moved back home when she was 18 because she didn't get along with Dan and that she was only here for a visit. She was a very pleasant person to be around and I was shocked Ashton never mentioned her. Before we parted ways Jade and Ashton made a lunch date for tomorrow and then the two of us headed home. The car was filled with awkward silence until Ashton cleared his throat and I glanced over to him.

"Are you mad?" He asked softly.

"Mad, why would I be mad? I'm surprised but not mad." I shrugged and Ashton seemed to soften.

"I had no idea where she was all this time and I thought that since she didn't tell me where she was going that she didn't want to be found." He explained and it made sense to me. We drove on further in silence until we reached my house.

"She was really nice, it's a shame she lives so far away." I said when we climbed from the car but Ashton just shrugged. We pushed through his front door but were met with a welcome party in my dining room. Michael and Calum were sitting on one side of the table while Karen and my mom were on the other side. What on earth is going on?

"Oh thank god you guys are home I can't wait any longer!" Calum blurted out and collapsed against the table. Ashton gave me a sideways glance before we moved to take a seat with everyone else.

"Now that you two are home, we can tell you guys that Liz and I decided to send you all to LA for spring break." Karen started and all four of us were grinning like idiots.

"We feel like you guys deserve this opportunity and after the crazy time we've all had lately, you all need a vacation." Liz finished and by now all four of us boys were on the edge of our seats.

"You're kidding right? Someone pinch me I'm dreaming." Michael said but let out a small yelp when Calum took his comment literal. I smiled at my mom and she looked so happy. For the first time in a while I felt like my mom genuinely meant the smile on her face.

"We are going to LA?" Ashton asked in conformation and Karen nodded. Just like a bomb detonating we all kept from our seats and attacked to two women in a huge group hug. Tears, laughter and hugs were exchanged with each of us thanking the moms a million times. This was the biggest opportunity for us and I'm so glad our moms were on board.

"Boys, pack your bags and go win that battle of the bands!" Karen yelled and we all erupted into excitement again.

Everyone was calm when Ashton and I decided to head to bed. Our hands were all over each other and we wasted little time undressed one another. Every time Ashton and I made love it was better than the time before. Like a deeper connection was fused between us each time. Right now we are riding out our highs tangled in my sheets. The way Ashton's hair sticks to his forehead and he smiles in ecstasy is enough to get me hard again. I love him so damn much.

I can't help myself when I reach over to kiss his chest like I always do. With his eyes closed Ashton smiled at me and I rest my head on his chest to hear is heartbeat. Loud and strong his heart thunders on and I can't help but smile. I breath him in and try to pull myself even closer, if that's even possible. I want this for the rest of my life.

"Ash, what are you doing with the rest of your life?" I rasped and I looked up for my eyes to meet his. He looked worried but I mean I think everyone his age is like that. I mean their life is about to roll out before them and they have to prepare, fast.

"I-I don't know Luke." He breathed and reached up to run a hand through his messy hair. I grabbed his hand in mine to play with his fingers and Ashton giggled softly.

"Whatever you do I hope you will love me." I whispered and Ashton's finger lifted my gaze up to meet his.

"Always." He whispered and pressed his lips to mine. We settled in to both drift off to sleep. I thought I was too excited to sleep but once I fell into a dream about Ashton I was proved wrong.

I just hope whatever Ashton did with his life, he didn't leave me.

>>>>
Whew we are nearly to the end my friends

I will try to make these last chapters longer but I won't make you wait

I love this story and I can't believe the amount of support for it.

Until I update again :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.5K 108 9
Luke truly thought he had everything he could ever hope for. Until a certain police officer showed up on his doorstep...
107K 4K 32
"Are these nudes?" "No, they're artistic portraits of my body without clothes on." "That's a nude, baby boy." - - - In which an innocent bo...
186K 11.4K 25
"So, you know me...but I don't know you?" "Pretty much." Luke is Ashton's guardian angel, and Ashton doesn't think he deserves being saved.
20.6K 843 23
Ashton + Luke ~ Things happen for a reason...right? Everything has a cause, right? Right. Or...maybe not? ~ [Trigger warning: graphic scenes and dep...