Kpop Imagines

By gayforstay

A whole bunch of your favorite idols' Imagines! COMPLETED Best rankings: #2 BTOB #2 VIXX #3 BIG BANG #19 GOT7... More

Youngjae - GOT7
Haechan - NCT127 (1)
Haechan - NCT127 (2)
Suga - BTS
S. Coups - Seventeen
Jihoon - Wanna One
Jackson - GOT7 (1)
Jackson - GOT7 (2)
Mark - NCT127
Youngjae - B.A.P
Vernon - Seventeen
JB - GOT7 (1)
JB - GOT7 (2)
Jimin - BTS (Text Story)
Dino - Seventeen
Jae - Day 6
I was hiatus and IM SO SORRY
Yoseob - BEAST/Highlight
Mark - GOT7
Mark - GOT7 (2)
Taeyong - NCT127
Jin - BTS
G-Dragon - BIG BANG
THE8 & DINO - Seventeen
TEN - NCT
Sungjin - DAY6
Bambam - GOT7
Daehwi - Wanna One (Sad)
:(
Chan - Stray Kids
Chanyeol - EXO
Peniel - BTOB
Mingyu - Seventeen
Woojin - Stray Kids
B. I - IKON
RM - BTS Pt. 2
πŸ˜”
Second Imagines Book Out In Like 20 Secs
20,000 Reads And 500 Votes Wtf
Ok its literally been another year
Posted first chapter of Stray Kids Imagines!

RM - BTS

5K 68 59
By gayforstay

Your boyfriend was breathing steadily next to you. You couldn’t understand how he can sleep so soundly after an argument like that. He broke your favorite lamp, and that was heartbreaking, but the fact that you can sleep in the same bed together and go at it again bothered you.

You decided to rise up. You took your phone purse and keys. Right before you walked out the door, he called your name. “What are you doing?”

“I’m... just getting some air. And running midnight errands.”

He walked up to you, his bare chest heaving up and down. “What do we need to get?”

“Um... well, the Swifer Sweeper broke. And we lost Fluffy’s dog tag. And we need... cucumbers.”

He nodded. “Okay then.”

Honestly, you didn’t know where you were going. You just wanted to run away from all of the pressure. The tension between you and him was too much. You planned to take Fluffy later.

He reached out for you but you flinched. He frowned. “I’m sorry about everything. I don’t want you to be scared of me. I’ll get help, I promise.”

“You said that last time,” you mumbled.

Sighing he took your hand. You didn’t want to pull away because you knew that this was the last time you wanted to hold it. “I know. We’ll work through it together.”

“It sounds tempting. But I don’t want to.”

“What?”

“I said I don’t want to.” If Jennifer Lopez taught you one thing, it would be that you ain’t his mama. “I’m done, Jordan.”

He tightened his grip. “No, please.”

“You’re hurting me!”

He let go. “Fine. Leave. Screw someone else, you—“

“Don’t finish that sentence.”

“Or what?”

“Or I’ll chop off your balls and feed them to you.” You walked out the door and slammed it in his face. You smiled from the adrenaline rush and the satisfaction of finally being free.

[BC]⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽

The satisfaction didn’t last long. You were at Walmart, because the chip aisle was way warmer than outside and you forgot your coat. Soon you were crying and sitting in the food court, eating BBQ flavored Lays.

You sniffed and took a deep breath. You didn’t want to act weak. But you did need some support.

Namjoon, your best friend, picked up on the first ring. That’s what you and your boyfriend fight over. Well, ex-boyfriend. He always thinks that you want Namjoon more. You love Namjoon, but it’s a platonic love. Jordan didn’t seem to understand that.

[B]”Y/N? Why are you calling so late?”

“Why are you up so late?” You tried to chuckle, but it came out wrong because you were stuffy.

[B]”Can’t sleep. Are you crying?”

“I was...”

[B]”What happened? Did Jordan hurt you?”

“It’s the same stuff. But this time I told him that I’m done. I don’t—“ you cleared your throat to prevent the sob coming in “—want to love someone who can’t love my choices.”

He stayed silent.

“Anyway...”

“So you’re asking if you can stay over?”

“Uh— yes. Yeah.”

His smile could be felt through the phone. “Come over here, monkey.”

You threw your chips away and hung up, thanking him. On your way to his house you worried. What now? Jordan is going to hurt me if I stick up for myself again. You thought this would turn out better.

When you arrived, Namjoon was on his porch. He smiled when he saw you pull up. You walked out of your car and hugged him taking in his scent. Dragonfruit cologne and mint.

But you still couldn’t help crying. Two years isn’t nothing. “It’s okay Y/N,” he said. “Your safe. And I can take care of you.”

“Why?!” You cried. “Why do you have to take care of me? My boyfriend should’ve.”

“But he didn’t. We can’t wish for things that can’t ever happen.”

“I wish I was dead.”

“That’s possible, see. So if you wish for something that is possible than you can achieve it. Wait, did you said dead?”

“Mmhm.”

He flicked your head. “Bad monkey. Cmon lets go inside and I’ll give you some breakup ice cream.”

[BC]⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽

After eating ice cream, watching an episode of Superstore, and cuddling and crying into Namjoon arms, you decided to go to sleep.

Namjoon owns a two bedroom trailer, a large trailer. He had your room all set up. Before climbing in you looked at Namjoon. He was leaning on the doorframe. “Thanks, Nammie.”

He frowned. “You know I hate that name.”

“Yeah. I know.”

He chuckled. “Have sweet dreams.”

You climbed in and blew him a kiss. “Goodnight Dummy.”

“Goodnight. Love you.”

“What?”

“I said... ‘see you.’”

“Oh. See you.” You sighed and closed your eyes.

You of course couldn’t sleep. You heard Namjoon’s whole night routine. Brushing, showering, lights clicking on and off, fridge opening, lights turning on and off again, and a door closing. Then you heard a knock at the front door. Namjoon shot out of his room to check on you. You pretended to sleep.

He sighed and ran to get the door. You checked your phone real quick. It was 12:23.

You heard talking and you could recognize the voice from anywhere. Jordan. You snuck out of your room and peeked in the living room.

“So, she isn’t here?”

“No, dude, she isn’t.”

“Then where would she go, huh, nerd?”

“Cmon, this isn’t high school or college. Be an adult. She would go anywhere to be away from you though.”

Jordan clenched his fists. “Jordan don’t!” You shouted. Cupping your mouth, you ran into your room and hid under the bed.

The fear and urge to cry rose to your throat, but you swallowed it down. “Where is she?!” He yelled.

Namjoon spoke indistinctly and calmly. You couldn’t hear him. Jordan stomped into your room and looked around. He huffed and was about to leave until your phone dinged. You looked at it.

[I]Twice is live on WLIVE

You didn’t want to miss it but at the same time you threw the phone across the room as a diversion. It didn’t work.

You were pulled from out from under the bed. You screamed, Namjoon yelled and tried pulling away, and Jordan was trying to pull you over his shoulder. It all happened too fast. You punched Jordan right in the face, and a crack could be heard throughout the trailer.

You eyes widened, but you didn’t want to seem weak again. “Leave. Prick.”

Jorden whispered obscenities and left the room after calling you a bitch.

Namjoon laughed. “You— you just punched him.”

“Yeah. I guess I did. That felt good at first but now it’s really backfiring and I feel a terrible period-like pain in my fist.”

“I’ll get the first aid kit.”

[BC]⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽

You looked at yourself in the mirror. Tears still stained your face.

[I]Why do I become so weak after I become strong?

Namjoon looked with you. “What do you see there?”

“Me and you, obviously.”

“No, I mean, what do you see from a layman’s point of view?”

“A weak girl and a caring man.”

He smiled. “I see a strong and beautiful girl,” he said, moving your hair to show more of your face, “and a man just being a friend.”

“Are you saying that I am strong? I don’t think so. I’m a crying mess.”

“Everyone cries. Even sumo wrestlers. You are strong but you just get on yourself about everything when you should be proud.”

You nodded. “Ok. So you’re saying that my reflection doesn’t define me.”

“Right. Where do you see your reflection in 5 year from now?”

“Having a family. And a job. Music maybe.” You smiled at the thought.

“I think you can get that in less than 5 years.”

You looked at him. “I don’t have anyone to share my goals with.”

“You have me.”

“What do you see in five years?” You asked, looking at the mirror again.

“I can’t tell you that. I can tell you what I see in about two.”

“Ok.”

“I see...” he paused. “Well, I see me getting ready to propose to the most beautiful person I know. Hopefully.”

“Who’s that?”

“You are the most clueless thing in the world. It’s adorable.”

“What do you— oh. Oh! Uh... you really think that way?” You cleared your throat.

“I do.”

“I just went through a break up literally three hours ago. I can’t do anything it would be irresponsible.”

“Do you love me?”

“Yeah, I— I do. You take care of me and I really love you for that but—“

“I’m not asking you out. I’m just telling what I want.”

You stared him down through the mirror. “One week. You have one week until you can ask me out. And it has to be amazing or I’ll throw up.”

He smiled and shooed you off to bed. “Well we better get started on tomorrow. Can I have a goodnight kiss?” He puckers up his lips.

“One week.”

“Ok Ring woman. Damn.”

[BC]⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽

[BC]Anyone want a part 2?

[BC]⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽⍽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 679 46
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
152K 3.5K 77
Bunch of imagines with the one and only kim jennie🧸 β– +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+β–  This book includes: - fluff - sad endings - no mature contents (sorr...
16.5K 181 21
Imagines for y'all nctzens 😌
22.8K 298 27
{Requests are closed!] All of these are Christmas one-shots! Thank you to all of my lovely followers, this is a celebration for my 100 followers! I l...