Broken Pieces (Jason the Toym...

By SarahMKJ

An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her... More

Ch. 1 The End
Ch. 2 Friend and Enemies
Ch. 4 Fix Them Up
Ch. 5 Priceless
Ch. 6 Make it Up
Ch. 7 I Thought
Ch. 8 Fate
Ch. 9 Promise
Ch. 10 Goodbye
Ch. 11 Thunder
Ch. 12 Don't Let Go
Ch. 13 The Beginning
Note
Comming Up

Ch. 3 Stella's Creator

7K 206 173
By SarahMKJ

-Jason pov

It took everything to keep myself from transforming in front of everyone. I decided to go to this college and pretend to be a student. Revealing myself won't be a good start. One by one, I took them out. I hoped that I didn't show my full strength. The ones that were still conscious dragged the others and the wheelchair towards the cars and left. I started to relax and looked back at Y/N to see her huddled against the wall. She was much like a small, frightened child. I wanted to apologize for watching her when she was getting dressed earlier, but that would blow my cover. I slowly walked towards her and got on one knee. She was shaking beyond control. Her eyes were scared but also relieved.

"Who are you?" She whispered. I smiled hoping that she would calm down and trust me.

"I am Jason. A transfer student.         I was the original owner of the porcelain doll by that house." I explained. I made her for a little girl that named Kelly I thought was my friend. She broke the doll in anger which hurt my "heart". Seeing how gentle Y/N was with the pieces, how precise she was when she fixed her, how well she takes care of her, it gave me relief and peace. Y/N was quiet for a second.

"Sorry. I-I didn't know that she was yours. I still have her if you want her back." She said as she started to calm down. I smiled.

"You can keep her. Just take care of her. It took a long time to make her." I replied. I'll be able to see her as long as she has it. She smiled slightly. She looked around for a moment. I knew that Y/N was looking for her wheelchair.

"I'm sorry for not getting the wheelchair back." I said as she looked back at me.

"I can carry you back to your room, if you want." I offered. She was quiet but nodded her head. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I lifted her off the ground. We were quiet as I carried her to her apartment. She unlocked the door and I carried her into her bedroom.

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked. She smiled a little and nodded.

"Thanks for helping me earlier." She said. I nodded my head and locked the door before leaving. I walked down the street and walked to my "dorm". I opened my blue door and walked into my workshop. I looked at one of the toys I was working on, but I didn't feel like finishing it tonight. I walked over to the other end the look through the eyes of Stella to check on Y/N.

-Your pov

I crawled on my desk chair and pushed myself around my apartment. It wasn't as good as my wheelchair but it'll do until I get it back. I had dinner and worked on my homework for a while until I got tired. I pushed myself back to my bed and got ready to sleep. As I rested my head I could have sworn that I saw Stella move her eyes. I let the thought drift away as my eyes closed and I fell asleep. Tomorrow was a crafting class. I was looking forward to finally making something.

________

"Aright everyone. Today is the day we start working on turning out ideas into a reality. I want all of you to make something with a partner this week." The teacher said.

"Fuck." I thought in my head. This was the only thing that worried me last night. It's the same every time. I get paired with a reluctant, lazy partner who doesn't do shit, but takes all the credit.

"The person you choose will be your partner for the rest of the year. Put your minds together and make something unique." The teacher finished before signaling all of us to find a partner. I didn't move. There was no point. I'll be stuck with someone that will try to avoid making any contact. I watched as everyone paired up with friends. I realized that I was the only one without a partner.

"Y/N, do you have a partner?" My teacher asked. I shook my head.

"W-well I guess there can be a group of three. You can be with-" He said before the door burst open.

"Sorry I'm late. Got held up in my last class. Mrs. Benson sent an email to you." A voice said as the late student rushed over to the teacher.

"Ok then. What's your name?" The teacher asked. The student smiled.

"Jason." He replied. I looked around to see a few girls whispering to each other while blushing.

"Oh yes I remember now. You're the transfer student." My teacher chirped. Jason nodded his head.

"Well, everyone is in pairs. You will be with the same partner for the rest of the year. You'll have to be partners with Y/N. Is that ok?" He asked. Jason looked at me. We recognized each other. His eyes lit up before he looked back at the teacher and nodded his head. I was shocked for a moment. A classmate becoming my partner willingly. Jason sat down next to me. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him as I studied him. His long hair was blood red with a few black strands in the back. His eyes were a warm gold. It was familiar.

"I want you and your partners to make a sculpture out of white tights and a clothes hanger. The wood block will be your base. Shape the hanger before putting the tights on the way you want it. Glue it to the block before painting it. you have the remaining time to shape it and start painting." The teacher said before he sat down at his desk. The two of us looked at the materials on our desk. I took out a piece of paper and closed my eyes for a second before opening them and started to draw a couple sketches. When I was done, I took a deep breath before looking at Jason. Was he watching me this whole time?

"Do you have any ideas?" I asked nervously. Jason smiled a little.

"I have a few in mind." He replied before he showed me a couple sketches of his own. I smiled a little.

"What if we took our favorite two and combined them." I suggested. Jason looked at his drawings before circling his favorite. I looked at mine and did the same. We studied each other's favorites trying to think of a way to combine them. His favorite was a ballerina doll. Mine was a butterfly resting on the palm of a hand. We looked at each other and smiled. We knew what we were going to make and started shaping it immediately.

___

"It looks amazing so far Y/N. I would have never thought about combining two drawings." Jason said as he walked next to me out of the building and down the sidewalk. I smiled humbly.

"I'm glad you think so. It's been a while since I've had a good partner in that class.     Well, actually this is my first time." I replied as we crossed the parking lot.

"Oh?" Jason said obviously curious.

"Ya. I'll never fully understood why. I don't have many friends except for Stella and Dash. But they are true friends. They are not using me or are two-faced like the ones I had in high school." I replied. I knew that we were just aimlessly wandering now. Neither of us had classes for the rest of the day anyway.

"True friends are hard to find." Jason stated. I nodded my head.

"But when you do find them, you don't let them go. They will stay by your side as long as you stay by theirs" I finished as I looked up at his warm eyes. He smiled at my words before we continued wandering around campus. I took a deep breath as I prepared myself for what I was about to say.

"Jason?" I said.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"The last time I was able to walk, I was competing in State for equine jumping. When I finished the course, I looked out into the audience and saw someone with red hair and gold eyes. Was that you?" I asked.

-Jason pov

I looked down at her for a moment before looking forward.

"Ya. I was there when you competed. I saw the horse trip and fall on you. It was like I was watching a car crash. I couldn't look away and my heart stopped beating. They gave you first place, but said that you wouldn't be able to go to National because of the accident." I answered. Y/N sighed.

"It was hard getting over the fact that life with legs is gone. It still is." She said as we approached the campus apartments.

"If I could fix you up so that you could walk and ride again, I would.    I mean it." I said as I looked into her E/C eyes when we stopped at the doors. She smiled a little at my words.

"See you in in class tomorrow Jason." She said.

"See you tomorrow Y/N." I replied before we went our separate ways. I felt lonely as I walked back to the dormitory. I reached the door to my dorm room and stopped. I looked down the hall making sure that no one was present before I walked in. My room was very empty. The room only served as a disguise. The walls were covered by tall dark blue curtains. I moved the curtain next to my window aside revealing the blue door to my world. I smirked as I opened the door and closed the curtain and door behind me. I could hear a muffled voice grow louder as I walked down the hall. I finally reached the main room of my workshop and set my eyes on my new project waiting for me. I walked over to the person strapped to a chair and took the bag off their head.

"Good afternoon Tyler." I said as an insane smile appeared on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 403 31
This is the ending of the chapter ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• -I Will ask you some questions, can you answer them? *Nods* -Okay...
56.7K 1.6K 13
Halloween. Y/n's favorite holiday. All she has to do is put on a mask and no one will know it's her. Bullies can't find her even if she was standing...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
188 1 49
This story is about some child trying to stay sane. Cody had a normal life, she hoped, then suddenly everything was turned upside down and now she's...