Male Rivals x Reader One Shots

By VintageGlassFruit

Yandere Simulator Male Rivals, since there is not many fan-fics about them enjoy More

Introduction
Very Late!! (Osano Najimi x Childhood Friend Reader)
Recipe for Love (Amao Odayaka x Sad!Reader)
My Princess! (Kizano Sunobu x Actor! Reader)
Demonic (Oko Ruto x Demon!Reader)
Swimming (Aso Rito x Competitive Reader)
Nurse in Training! (Mujo Kina x Caring Reader)
Library Study Session (Mido Rana x Shy Reader)
Bob The Spider
Fire that Gun! (Osorō Shidesu x Mafia boss Reader)
Cutesy, Honey, Baby!~ (Hanakō Yamada X Kawaii Reader)
Soulmate..? (Megamo Saikou X Reader) Part One
Important Notice πŸ’–
Quiet Rain (Osorō x Sickly Reader)

Soulmate..? (Megamo X Reader) Part Two

10.3K 234 189
By VintageGlassFruit

( yes there is going to be three parts. Yes I'm late. Yes I forgot stuff. Yes I will make up for it somehow. Yes I will work on more reads. Yes I will make student council members x reader plus info chan. Yes I will make more one shots. Yes I'm not using commas. Yes I will do requests soon for just student characters. Yes I might make Lemons in a different book maybe. Yes I thank you all for your patience. Enjoy )

Previously:
"Me. (First name and Last name). " So apparently your soulmate was a jerk. You bet he wasn't even special- RUnning and turning the corner you stop and look up to see the Megamo Saikou. The student council president, you remembered his face from the computer screen. You are a wheezing mess but look at your finger and then his. They are connected. How? Both of your eyes widen at each other, then his eyes narrow. "Just who do you think you are talking to anyway?"

Back to the show!

"Who do I think-" You sighed and stood up. Rubbing the back of your head, you catch your breath and then look up with the most aggravated look. Right then you walk up to him and push a finger into his chest. "I think I'm talking to some silver haired, expired prune rude grandpa." You shout and crossed your arms, backing up. Megamo looks a little baffled but more offended nonetheless. "How dare you. I can have you expelled." He scoffed at you like you were nothing but a mere ant. But boy, you are not. Being the righteous person you are, you put on a smug look. "For what? Stating facts?" You smirk and mock him a bit.

Megamo looks annoyed but it's true, he can't expel you for something so trivial. His hands noticeably grip to his folder of papers. You glance at your watch, 20 minutes before clubs end. You hoped no one heard you, as you heard how people liked this baby of a man. "Listen- student (Your name), go home. I have business to attend to at the student council. I shouldn't be wasting my time with something like this. So thank you, for wasting my time." He said through gritted teeth and began to walk off. "ha HA HA." You shout obnoxiously. "What a baby! And you're welcome Mr. Old man!" You shout louder and stick out your tongue. Like that will help.

Megamo stops and you can feel an aura of pure rage at you. First you make an innocent, stupid, nonchalant face at him when he turns around and then run off. You can hear angry footsteps behind you and you know either one outcome, you're screwed or two, you make it home in once piece. "Come back here." He says in a harsh, loud tone and you laugh. "Or what? You'll snitch on me?" You yelled and ran off fast. Stopping by your locker, you change your shoes and grab your bag before heading off but a hand clenches onto your shoulder. Well goodbye life. "(First name and Last name) you are officially-" "Hey! (First name!)" You turn to see your friend's body heading toward you, waving happily. "Oh you're busy-" She said but you shake your head no and escape the death grip of Megamo. You walk to your friend and push her into Megamo. "Thank me later!" You said, running off, cackling like you won. You also flipped Megamo off. Because you can.

- At home, around 7:30 pm -

Sitting on your bed, you scroll through your phone, thinking about all the events that went down today. It was way too much. But you also got to flip someone off. That was pretty great. Smiling to yourself, you think of what you did was a good thing, your friend liked Megamo so it's not like she would be mad for being used as a sacrifice for your get away. But then your thoughts and smiling self turned into an annoyed face. You remember he is your soulmate. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MARRY THIS DUDE. You grunted, then body slam yourself back into your bed, after you paced around your room for a bit. You don't want to go to school. That snitch probably ratted on you. Tch.

"(Your name)!!!" Your mother calls you down from the living room you assume. Slipping off your bed, you begrudgingly tread out the door, downstairs. "Yea mom?" You said and rubbed some exhaustion out of your eyes. "(Your name)...can you explain what this is?" She said with a tone of fake worry mixed with a expression of complete anger. "Whatever it was, I blame nature. It raised me like this." You said and closed your eyes and raised a peace sign up. Then you open your eyes to see your mom close to snapping. "Sorry ma'am." You say sweating and sat down beside her. Your mother turns the family laptop towards you with an alarming email on it. I mean, you assume so since the email had 3 exclamations on it.

The Email states the following:

    Dear Mrs (Last Name),
I regret to inform you that your child has violated some rules of our school code. During the events of today, the council president of Akademi informed us about the unimaginable things your daughter did and said. The following includes inappropriate language, mocking, violation of school student privacy and extremely vulgar gestures.

"Tch. Snitch." You said silently and kept reading on.

Your daughter is now in after school detention for 4 weeks prior, as well as on cleaning duty and club probation. These are light punishments however, so she should learn from her brash behavior. If you would please talk to your child about this, we hope you tell her this behavior won't be excepted again. Thank you again for reading.
         - Sincerely, Akademi High Guidance Counselor

You finished reading and turned to see your mom, with crossed arms and an unamused look. "So dear, care to explain?" She said and looked you right in the eye. You first decided to ease the situation and worm your way out of it. "I'm sorry mom. But it wasn't even my fault. It was him. He provoked me first with his rude tone of voice and his old appearance." That doesn't help. "That doesn't help." And she said it. It stung more coming from her. "(Your Name), I want to know why you decided to do these things. You could've gotten expelled! This school was hard for you to get into and also, you're lucky these are light punishments." Light punishments. You cringed at how adults thought these were "light punishments." But you mentally shrugged as you remembered what kind of top school you went too. She then looked back at you. Ok you should spill the beans now.

After a few minutes, you explained everything to her, even the red string part. Everyone knows about it, but not everyone can see it. At least 40% of the population can, but that usually happens when it runs in the family blood. Normally the other 60% had to leave it up to fate, and a blind eye. You wondered for the slightest moment, if Megamo could see your string attached to his. Your mother sighed. "You could've approached your future fiancé better than how you did." You turned a little red and then looked betrayed. "I'm your DNA. I'm You. Who's side are you on?" Your mother laughed and looked at the email again. "I trust those wont happen again young lady. Or you can kiss your rights in this house bye bye." WiFi rights. Cooking rights. Sleeping in on weekend rights. Your own free time or privacy rights. Your mom was like a touch drill Sargent, and you know wondered what your dad was doing. You nod hastily, give her a kiss on the cheek and go upstairs. Tomorrow would be a long, long, long day.

- The Next Day -

As usual you did your morning routine. But this time a little slower, you were distracted with thoughts of your soulmate. Not the shojo manga types of thoughts. More like thoughts such as "I wonder how many times I can piss bastard off as revenge." But sadly, you felt more annoyed with every thought of him and his ugly hairstyle. So that thought you thought of probably wouldn't happen. Well I mean, you thought he was a handsome guy but after seeing him yesterday, he went from a 10/10 to a 3/10 for personality and looks. That's a low blow.

Arriving at school, it was normal. No sign of him in sight, but you had to keep your guard up. You never know when the chance is he might be watching you to snitch on you. Throughout the whole first half of the school day you were not focused much on studies. More on day dreams and different things. By lunch, you were sitting outside near the big confession Sakura tree, eating a sand which. Normally you wouldn't do this but you couldn't stand your friend right now. She said she was thankful for that push but she wouldn't stop talking about Megamo, which was pretty annoying. So you hide in a place she wouldn't suspect.

Upon eating your sandwiches you heard footsteps. It's him isn't it. You then whipped around and threw a partially bitten sandwich as whoever it was. "How disgusting." You heard a familiar, whiny voice. It's him. Ugh. Great. Ew. Sighing, you turned around with bored and tired eyes. "Ew it's the salty prune. What do you want." You scoffed as you turned you back on him, lying down in the shade of the tree. Well there goes your lunch. He bent down and looked at you in the eyes from up above, as your head was on the ground staring at the sky and a little at him.

"I don't get it." He said and gripped onto his folder that he had with him. He always had something with papers or folders involved, you guess. "Get what?" You said with an annoyed but calmer tone. Suddenly he sticks out his left hand and waves it. The string on was his left hand. On his pinky. You quickly glance at your left hand, with the red string wrapped it around. Connecting both of your strings. Then you looked back up to him, with a "I can't be bothered" expression written on your face. "You and I, we are soulmates. The red string proclaims it so." He said smoothly and suddenly you froze.

On the outside, you did your best to calm down. You looked chill still, but you felt sweat drops everywhere on your skin. Inside you were freaking out, like someone just told you the secret of lie itself. Which is 42, you told yourself. Looking up a bit, you see his confused yet contempt face, looking at his hand, then you. Play it dumb. Play it dumb, (First Name). "What? Soulmates? Strings? What kinda joke are you pulling on me, Mr. Prez?" You sneer and look up, while he sits down next to you to explain. He seemed less hostile, which made you even more on guard.

"You don't see it? I thought everyone did-" you shot a fake confused look his way. Megamo sighed and held out his gloved hand. "We are going to marry usually by fate. We have a red strings that connect our pinkies on our left hand. Which is strange, but that means we are soulmates. Although I don't know why I'm bound to a complete, immature child." That's where it got you sassy and annoyed. He crossed the line at child. "Well exccccuucuuucccusee me princess. And I don't want to marry an old man." You said and made a terrible pouty face, just to milk it a little more. "Nether less, we should end in good terms, (Your Name). For the future." He stuck out his hand with a tiny hint of irritation.

Full of complete rage for the fact he got you detention,  and probation in clubs that either way you didn't want to join, you gave him a look. But you knew your mother and father would want it to be this way. Plus it could lighten your punishment, take off some restrictions. "Ok Mr. Saikou." You chuckled and reached your hand out, to grab his and firmly shake it. "Now that we are on good terms- you have to buy me a new lunch." You said and pointed to your abandoned, half eaten sandwich. Megamo looked disgusted for a minute and then gave you an "Are you kidding me?" face. Your expression didn't change from your sort of serious one, so he sighed. "Alright fine. I'll take you out to eat since we don't have a cafeteria here." Megamo sighed and took a mental note of that.

"Ahhhhh yes. How does this Saturday at 11:30 AM sound? You can shoot me an email on where we are going since you probably have it somewhere in the records." You were hungry and weren't thinking yet. Megamo nodded and took another mental note. "I'll see you then (Your Name)." He said and got up, waved a formal goodbye and left. Then you watched as some girls squeal as he walked by and watched him scold some students for their uniform. "Sheesh. Whatta nerd." You muttered and then lied back down. Lunch would end in about a solid 10 minutes, so you had time to think and or starve as you watched ants eat your fallen comrade. (Sandwhich san).

"Saturday..Saturday...Saturday...." you repeated and just discussed and re-thought your small conversation with Megamo. All about the red string and how he saw it. Well I mean, you grinned as this was an opportunity to ease your way out of your punishments. Then you thought about how he would treat you to lunch- treat you to lunch. Treat you to lunch. "That's what couples do. THATS WHAT COUPLES AND FRIENDS DO-" you shouted at the tree which didn't respond. Well you guys were soulmates, you didn't know about friends juuust yet. "Oh my god...I just arranged a date with...with...an old stick in the mud." You slapped your forehead. Your mind set wouldn't change. Not knowing much about Megamo, or his family, you thought this was a dumb idea. He was kinda like a student-stranger or an acquaintance, barely. You also knew some girls would to tear you to shreds. Well that you wouldn't mind. Since girls like that we're easy to tell off.

Suddenly the bell ring, and you ran, monotonously screaming down the small hill. Then continued your classes until it was time to go home. You decided it would be best if no one else knew, so you kept your mouth quiet. Walking home, you pulled out your phone to search for something. Google search something that had to do with Saikou or Megamo. "Saturday. A date with a kid named Megamo. A pretty boy. I bet he isn't even popular in the real world-" You heard a ding when your search was finished. And you ate your words. Oh. You ate them alright.

The words "Saikou Corp." was flashed in tons of searches, Megamo Saikou went to the famous school, Akademi high. Bunches of products by Saikou Corp. You think you even had some products in your house by that same company brand name. You internally sighed. "Oh come onnnnnnn." You groaned and leaned forward; walking home a little slower. Mumbling some things to yourself, you walk home and huff when you arrive at your door. "He at least better treat to me to something good. Or I'll sue." You won't win but you could try at least. Huffing, you walk though your front  door, imaging what school would be like now after the events in the last couple days.

To be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 2.7K 65
Short stories about yandere and obsessed girls liking you.
32.1K 615 12
β•°β”ˆβž€ A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...
32.8K 437 28
Basically just some headcanons/scenarios/oneshots of the squad if they were yandere for you :) Hope you enjoy reading! Β‘This book is old so most of...
46.3K 926 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...