FALLEN (NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZ...

By thePassionateDreamer

The day Grace meets Marcel, her life turns upside down. She leaves Manchester, the only city she has ever kn... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
GET YOUR COPY

38.

40 3 0
By thePassionateDreamer

Marcel takes my hand as we enter the restaurant. The hostess eyes us and genuinely smiles at us. She guides us to a table and we get seated. We order a pint of beer each and I decide to order the same vegetarian dish as him to be as supportive as he is with me. As he talks to me, my gaze can't help but to look around at the other tables. Not everyone seems as supportive of our relationship as the hostess. I see the quick glances our way, the whispers. It's not from everyone surrounding us, but there's a weight of judgement weighing hard on me. Marcel doesn't seem to realise it. I don't even think he cares.

He suddenly stops talking and I look back at him. He notices I haven't been paying attention to anything he said to me.

"Did you hear anything I said?" He asks and follows where my sight was at before it came back to him.

"Sorry, I've just never felt the extent of how judgemental people could be. I know I have been judged because of my weight, but it doesn't come close to how people look at us now, portraying an homosexual couple..." I shyly say and feel terribly sorry that it is still an issue in the era we are living in.

"Don't give a fuck about them, Grace. We were having fun. Don't let hateful people ruin that. You can be however you want to be, and now you are a man. A gorgeous man. My man." He reaches for my hand over the table and I instantly caress my thumb on his skin to thank him. He always knows the words to calm me down.

"You know what?! You are perfectly right." I smile back at him.

I look next to me a second and slide on the "u" shaped booth to come closer to him. I take a hold of his shirt with confidence and pull him to me with the proudest smile. Our lips meet an instant and I savour our kiss. I savour his taste. But I want slightly more. I want to savour his passion.

I reconnect out lips. My fingers slide deeper into his short curly locks and pull him tighter to me. His lips are so smooth, so comfortable. His tongue meets mine the time to arouse me and wet my core so incredibly quickly, but he parts his mouth from mine. He stays close and opens his eyes slowly, looking at me. He lets out a little hum of satisfaction and it sparks the desire inside of me. I want him so bad right now. And he knows it.

I bite my lip and give him one of those looks. He knows. The waitress arrives just in time to take our orders and gives us our beers. I slide back in front of Mace.  I am so hot, it's the perfect timing. I take a big sip and put down my glass once the lady is gone.

"I'm so hot..." I let out and fan myself with my hand to cool off until I realise that I could take off his cardigan.

He doesn't say anything. He just sits comfortably and looks at me. I meet his gaze and hold it. I, very purposely, take his piece of clothing to my nose to smell his perfume again. I am being very expressive about it. I put the shirt down on my lap and mirror his grin. He knows, and he is aroused too. I know it. I know this darkness in his eyes.

"Touch yourself." He only says as if he was simply asking me about the weather, but he has this depth in the tone he uses that both freezes me in surprise and arouses me even more.

"Now?" I let out getting suddenly very nervous.

"Now."

He starts to smile, because he knows the control and the dominance he has on me. He knows that I take so much of my pleasure just by making him happy by doing what he wants.

I look quickly around, making sure no one is looking at us. Marcel seemlessly drinks his beer, his eyes still deeply looking at me. I gather all the confidence I need to let my hand on my thigh slide on my crotch. I try to rub my hand on the trousers, but I don't get much of a feeling. I unbutton them and try to slide my hand on me. The pants are too tight, but I can manage. I hide myself with the cardigan and relax on the seat. I exert more pressure on my core and part my legs wider. I keep on looking at him as my hips move very subtly under the arousal I am feeling.

"I want you to come, Grace." Marcel murmurs and leans in front of me, resting both of his elbows to the wooden table.

My back arches and I can't be subtle anymore. My desire to come is getting stronger. It takes control of my reasonable mind to not care if people see me. He drugs me with pure lust and I feel it coming. I smirk and bite my lip. I'm going to do it. I'm going to come in front of all of these people. In front of him.

I let out a soft moan and right when I'm about to rub myself on a higher pace to get me off the edge--

"There you go, gentlemen. Two cauliflower burgers with a side of sweet potato chips. Enjoy." The waitress arrives without any warning and I freak out, getting my hand away from my trousers. I look at Marcel. He didn't say anything!!

He smiles at the lady as if nothing was happening and thanks her. He keeps his cool until she is out of sight. I look at him with the most annoyed look ever. It makes him laugh. My heart is beating crazy fast. It takes a few minutes before it calms down to its usual rhythm.

I ask him why he didn't say anything and he just smiles and says that he really enjoyed my reaction. Ha ha! Yeah... I don't care!

We both calm down and leave the restaurant after lunch holding hands, because we are both physically frustrated and in dire need of each other. We get to his car and it's like I am an untamed beast with my prey. I get all over Marcel, kissing him, my hands desperately trying to unzip his trousers, but he stops me. I look up very alarmed for my orgasm to be denied again.

"What?" I let out, my expression almost imploring him to fuck me. I feel so desperate for his touch.

"Let's go to the office. I've always wanted to fuck you on my desk." He smirks as he starts kissing my neck.

Those are the magic words. I let go of him until he drives and parks in front of the building. He reaches for my hand and my heart starts to pace furiously fast. He holds my hand in front of everyone in the building. We walk past the reception and I see Sophie quickly, but she stops what she is doing to stare at us with a deep frown. I always forget that I am dressed as a man and not myself. I'll have to go see her quickly before we leave so that she doesn't think he is cheating on me. But it's fun to see everyone else's look on Marcel and I. As much as it troubled me earlier, it makes me feel powerful now. I am confident now. Even more when we pass Paul on our floor. What is he still doing here? He has no business here, unless he had to see Edith...

The receptionist on our floor greets Marcel with a troubled tone. It has for effect on Marcel to pull me closer to him.

"On Monday, everybody will say I'm gay. We'll be clear to be less secretive about each other." He whispers to my ear, smirking wide. He kisses me briefly and opens the large mahogany door.

The second it is closed, he presses me against it. He rushes his kiss on my lips to drag his lips to my neck as he unbuttons in a hurry my shirt.

"Still hungry, Dr. Wright?" I moan softly to his ear.

"I didn't eat my dessert, yet." He groans against the skin of my neck.

He pulls me to him and he steps back until we hurt his desk. I want him so bad. I've waited so long to have him today. But the quick sight at all the windows surrounding us makes me pull away from his lustful embrace.

"Marcel... The windows.... They can see us."

"Let them watch!" He responds and charges back as the beast he always becomes when he is aroused.

His mouth is hungrier, his hands try to cup my breasts and impatiently rip the cellophane, making them bounce free to meet his eager hands. The contact of our skin is rushed and so desperately delicious. My nipples have never been so sensible and his caress is enough to drive me wild. I have enough of waiting.

I continue what I began earlier. I unbutton his trousers and sneak a hand inside his briefs to touch his glorious warmth. He is boiling, ready for action. He must be more gorged with blood than I have ever seen it. He's absolutely magnificent.

He does the same with me and before I know it, my pants are down to my knees and he has turned me around to press my chest to his desk. I feel his erection toying around my slit, getting it wet and lubricated.  I'm so wet!

"You wanted to be a man... Let's give you the ultimate boyfriend experience. Do you trust me?" He murmurs next to my ear as I focus more on his surprising presence so close to me and not his hard shaft. I nod and he gives me a peck on my clothed shoulder as he straightens himself. "Relax..."

I hear him rip a foil package and realise he is putting on a condom when I feel how ribbed it is.

It feels super weird for a second and it messes up with my brain... until I realise that he has his cock in my arse. I try to compose myself, because this feels so weird.  I feel a lot of pressure until I'm fully stretched.  I'm surprised it didn't hurt more than that.

"Oh my God..." I let out and grab a hold on the edge of the desk.

"You OK?" Marcel asks, but keeps on pounding his manhood inside of me.

"Yess..." I respond, out of breath, in a murmur.

"Want more?" He asks and I look to my side to see a glimpse of him.

"Yes."

I feel his smirk more than I can see it. His hand slides on me to wrap on my throat and he pulls my back to his chest. He chokes me a bit just to make it more exciting as his pace doesn't fasten, but roughens. He rams his erection in me and it feels better and better with each thrust.

"You feel so good, Grace. You're being such a naughty girl for me." His words take my pleasure to another level, but I don't feel any high coming.

I get my hand on my pearl and it changes everything. I run myself desperately and it gets an immediate response from my body. I feel my high tickling my insides.

"Ah!" I moan louder than I can control.

"Come for me, Grace." He commands in a husky and seductive voice.

My body immediately obeys and I release my denied pleasure for the first time in hours of temptations. I put a hand on his on my throat and let the spasms conquer my entire being as I let go in his arms. A wave of shivers starts from deep inside of my core to spread to my neck and to my arms. I have no strength to hold myself up anymore. He is the only thing holding me up on my feet.

"I want to see you." I moan, out of breath, with no energy.

He pulls out of me and that only almost makes me come again. A new wave of shivers run through my entire body. He is out, but it feels like he is still inside. My asshole is spasming intensely, filling the gap he created inside of me. This feels so new, so foreign, but so good.

I turn around and meet his jade gaze through his glasses. I take them off and put them on the desk. I circle his neck with a dire need of contact. The closer we are to each other, the harder I want him. He is my drug and I am undeniably addicted. My fingers run through his curls and mess up his hair. I tug it as I get as eager as him.

I step back to sit on the edge of the desk and pull him to me. He devours my mouth with a raging fire. He takes the pants hanging around my knees with the intention to take them off, but there's a noise on the other side of the door. We both stop and Marcel is quick to get me dressed again.

"He's here? Where? His office? Alright, thank you." Edith says to the receptionist and knocks on the door twice before opening up without having been invited.

I have just the time to pull on the cardigan to hide my exposed bare breasts when the door opens. Marcel had told me to sit on the leather chair in front of his desk as he took a seat behind his to hide his penis still fully erect. He had thought of everything and apart from us both, nothing was showing of what we just did. Except his hair... They are all over the place and he doesn't have his glasses on. I see him subtly trying to reach for them blindly on the desk as his mum gets in the room.

"Marcel? I didn't know you were--" She stops mid-sentence as I take his glasses and hand them to him. She sees me. "Oh... I thought you were alone."

I get back into my chair, being a little more hidden from her. He looks at me quickly with a smirk and I sign him to run a hand through his hair.

"It's actually good timing, Mum. There's someone I would like you to meet." Marcel rolls with the situation and I can't believe he is about to lie like that to his mum about my identity. I panic and dive my hand in my pocket to find the sunglasses he gave me earlier to hide part of my face to Edith. She'll recognise me without, I'm sure.

Marcel gets up and walks around his desk, his hand reaching for me to join him. I can't see the expression on Edith's face yet, but I fear it. He is introducing me to his mum. This is kind of a big deal. Although she and I have met a couple of times, I don't think I made the best impression on her. I have been bossy and demanding at times and she seems like she judges me a lot. Maybe she is observing me more than judging, but I really don't have a great feeling about the impression she has of me.

"I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Grayson." He acts as if it was his second nature. Either he is a really good actor, or he is just so confident in introducing us.

"Your boyfriend?" She seems surprised when I stand up next to him and he takes my hand. It seems like it's all she can look at.

"Yes. We've been together for a few months now. It's pretty serious." He lets out on his usual cold tone. It's as if he is stating facts, directing a meeting. Why is he acting that way towards his mum?

"I'm just surprised to not have known sooner." She says to him and then looks at me with a charming smile making her seem the happiest I have ever seen him. She steps my way and offers me her hand. "I'm so delighted to meet you, Grayson."

It warms my heart. She seems genuinely happy to meet me. I mean, Grayson. Would she react the same if she knew I was really Grace and not Grayson? Why not tell her the truth?

"This might seem a little sudden, but I would love to have you over for dinner tomorrow. I'll make a Sunday roast. Oh! Are you a vegetarian like my son?"

She seems so genuine and open and loving. This isn't the picture I had from her here at work.

I zone out of her charm and realise that she asked me a question and that I have to respond. And that I have to fake my voice. So, I don't know why, but I hold tight my vocal chords and a strange Yorkshire accent is heard.

"I am not and I would be honoured to join you tomorrow." I stressfully let out which gets me the weirdest and funniest grin from Mace.

"Alright, then. Come around at eight." She smiles at me and I am thrilled and yet terrified of this dinner tomorrow.

"We'll be there. Just tell me why you came here in the first place." He clearly wants her to get down to business to get this over with.

He walks to his desk and invites us to sit in front of him on the leather chairs. I don't hesitate to obey him, but his mum stays behind.

"It's about work. It can wait until you're alone."

"There's nothing Grayson is not yet aware of. I tell her everything." He serious says, leaning on both his elbows on his desk.

I panic a little at his pronoun mistake, but they don't seem to notice it. She concedes to her son and joins my side to sit on the other leather chair.

"Alright then. I won't take long." She says to me and fully faces her son after. "Did Grace tell her about her idea?"

"Edinburgh? She did." He glances at me quickly and brings back his attention on his mother. "What did you think about it?"

"I think it's a great idea. Paul explained to me all the marketing advantages it gives her and I can't deny the ingenuity of the idea. I'll need that story as quickly as possible. She told me you wanted me to read it over. I would like that very much. Send it to me."

"Alright. I'll have Grace send it to you herself. We are very proud of our work."

"Great. She's quite the character that Grace..."

"That's one way to put it..." Marcel murmurs as he glances at me with a hidden smirk in his eyes. It makes me smile, but I'm curious to know Edith's impression of me.

"Grace? Isn't she the writer you spend most of your time with?" I ask Marcel with another mediocre attempt at a Yorkshire accent.

"She is." Marcel's smirk grows on his lips, but he tries to hide it, but can't and it's adorable.

"I find that woman tenacious and passionate. It's not a piece of cake to handle you as often as she does." I reply to him and he loses all trace of his smile to glare at me. It makes me smile terribly wide. And to my surprise, Edith chuckles a little. So I turn to her and question her. "What do you think about her?"

"I think she is young and naive, but shows incredible determination. She surprisingly makes me think a lot of myself when I was her age. But I don't think she has what it takes to be a great author. It's not because she has one good story that she'll be able to write another. We'll see. I can't wait to see the reaction to her story at the book fair. Paul is going. I was wondering if you were..."

What!? I feel like she has just stabbed me right in my heart. I feel terribly hurt right now...

"No... I have an appointment next weekend." He responds quickly and it deceives me a little. I was wishing so much that he would join me...

"Alright, then. I'll see you both tomorrow." She says and gets up, saluting both of us with a sign of her head. She walks back to the door and I glare at Mace. I'm so disappointed he won't come with me. He should have told me upfront when I asked him last night! "Oh! By the way, I meant to ask... Why did I see Kate leave your office the other day?"

"She was congratulating me for my graduation."

"How did she know? She left us years ago."

"We keep in touch."

"You keep in touch?" Edith's reaction makes me realise how surprising and disturbing his response is. It alarms me. I didn't like Kate at all when we encountered. Not at all! It makes me think. And I don't like the way my thoughts go.

I look back at Marcel. And I add all the dots together.

The Wicked Witch, Eddy had said Marcel was obsessed over her.

Earlier, Marcel said that, for years, he was the submissive of a woman he was obsessed with.

Kate is the woman Marcel has been in love with all these years.

She knew all these things about me when we met, because she said Marcel and her shared everything.

She is the woman that has ruined all his ideals on love.

Kate is the woman he was still sleeping with when we got together.

Is he still in love with her to keep seeing her this way and to share that much of our relationship with her?

I can't help the savage pain I feel in my heart to realise that Marcel was so obsessively in love with such a despicable woman for years.

And that that woman tried to ruin what Marcel and I had.

"You'll have to excuse me." I get up and don't even think about faking my accent anymore. I leave the room and get into the elevator before any of them can follow me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 190 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...
1.2M 32.7K 66
"You know nothing about me, absolutely nothing! Who are you to tell me what's best for me Joslyn?!" he yells. "So all the girls you sleep with, y...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
64.8K 1.5K 46
Following the engagement of Clark and Ruby, the story takes readers on a rollercoaster ride as the couple faces new challenges while striving to buil...