what are we?//a dora and dieg...

De carmielatootie

dora and diego's twisted love. #dora #doraanddiego #diego #romance #comedy #love #funny Mais

chapter one: the beginning
chapter two: theres no going back now
chapter 3: the heartbreaking conversation
chapter 4: a big mistake
chapter 5: the call
chapter 6: a fresh start
chapter 7: on my own
chapter 8: new love
chapter 9: booger fest
chapter 11: pda
chaper 12: detention
chapter 13: advice
chapter 14: more than air
chapter 15: happy
chapter 16: monopoly money
chapter 17: mi amor
chapter 18: fin

chapter 10: catching feelings

2.1K 37 33
De carmielatootie

Dora's POV:

I trembled down the hallway, still aching from the previous days events. My heart hurt. Either that was caused by rejecting the love of my life, him rejecting me, then me rejecting him again, or I have diabetes from all of the tortillas I eat on a daily basis. That much cholesterol can really effect your health, my doctor told me. My mom just yelled at him in spanish. She said unspeakable things.  Anyway, I dragged my feet down the hallway with my head held low, my arms softly brushing agains my peers as I made my way to first period. "Dora, wait up!" I quickly turned my head, hoping that was Diego who called me. But, it wasn't. It was Swiper. I sighed a heavy breath, waiting for him to catch up with me. "Why the long face, boo?" He asked. I always hated him calling me 'boo', but could never work up the courage to tell him to stop. That is, until today. "I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop calling me that. It's annoying, and not attractive in the slightest." "dArN, sis snapped!" I heard someone in the hallway say. There was clapping and cheering, and I bowed, leaving Swiper dazed and confused." "Dora, I'm so sorry. I would have never called you that if I knew it bothered you." "I know, Swipe. Life has just been so stressful lately, and I took it out on you." He exhaled, allowing a faint smile to appear on his lips. He placed his hand on my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes.  I saw a sudden twinkle that I've never seen before. Could I be falling for him?  He removed his hand, and I noticed a slight pinkish color appear on his cheeks. He felt the same way.

//im back and i'll be writing more chapters soon, turn notifications on :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8K 92 9
⚠️SMUT FANFIC⚠️ (Gender Neutral Story) While shopping in the mall with friends he saw something that made his heart go ablaze. Was it his lover? His...
33K 576 19
You are on tiktok one day, and this guy pops up on your for you page. His username is Birlap_, his name is Arny. After watching his video, you just s...
10.3K 157 28
𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭: 𝘛𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘔𝘦...