Neverland's Little Princess (...

By Someonewhoisnthere

The group was surprised with a shocking sight: a girl. A little, blonde girl with striking green eyes, who co... More

Meeting Lilia
A Powerful and Hungry Little Girl
Separated Siblings
Finding Lilia - part one
Fish Bitches
The Punishment
Finding Lilia - part 2
Restraint
Peter Pan Never Fails (except when it comes to Lilia)
The Little One Becomes Suspicious
The Big Lie
NLP Q&A!!!
Cast of NLP (+note that i'd appreciate if you read)
Nothing Goes According To Plan

Snippy

25.7K 400 436
By Someonewhoisnthere

New chap! Hope you like!

Lilia and Peter were walking hand in hand through the forest. They've been looking for Snippy for about an hour now but they couldn't find him. Not that Lilia was too discouraged; after all, this was his hunting time. And when Snippy goes hunting, he can leave for days on end. Nevertheless, she still missed him. She hadn't seen her precious Snippy in about a week, and she was really starting to wonder where he had gone. Besides, she's seven—its normal for a kid her age to miss a person even after a day of not seeing them, let alone a week. She figured she was entitled enough to sulk a little.

Upon hearing his sister sigh, Peter looked down and crouched beside her giving Lilia a small, reassuring smile. "Hey, listen to me bean—we'll find him, okay?" He told her. Lilia, although still a little amiss, gave him a small smile back. Pan pointed to a part of the woods that he knew for a fact did not contain the 'visitors', as well as it being a place he knew Lilia knew well. "Go check around there okay? If you find him, I'll come to you," he says and Lilia smiles a bit more and nods again. She doesn't ask how he'll be able to find her because she doesn't need to—all she had to do is say his name, and Peter will be right by her in an instant.

Giving her brother a hug, Lilia starts to trek her way through the thick forest alone. Although Pan is reluctant to keep her by herself, he knows he has to: he plans on visiting the heroes (just to patronize them) and he doesn't want her anywhere near them. He can't risk her getting hurt just because of their stupid vendetta against him. He needs to keep her safe; even if it means sending her wandering in the forest alone.

But even for a young child, Lilia knows Neverland well; almost as well as he does. He knows she won't get lost and even on the unlikely scenario that she does, she'll be able to call him or a lost boy for help. She's not in danger either; Pan had put magic on her long ago that kept her immune to any harmful charms or spells that could be used against her. But despite all of this he still can't help but worry for her—she is his sister after all.

After taking a few seconds to convince himself that Lilia will be okay, Pan turns on his heel and moves in the direction of Emma and her crew.

                       ••••••

Emma and the gang were in the forest, still pondering about ways they could get off the island or decipher the star map that Bae had, when a low growl was suddenly heard through the trees. Almost immediately was everyone alert and on their feet, weapons drawn and looking around. "What in the hell was that?" Regina snapped, beyond tired of the surprises that the island kept seeming to throw at her. Hook sighed, his hand clutching the hilt of his cutlass tightly. "Probably just one of this island's various dangerous creatures that Pan had just decided to set upon us," he murmured resentfully and everyone looked at him with wide eyes. "Well if there's so many dangerous creatures how come we haven't seen any until now?" Snow asked, wincing when the growling was heard closer. Hook point towards the piece of parchment that was in Emma's pocket. "The map," he stated plainly, and her eyes fell down to it before looking back up at hook. She didn't get it; wouldn't Pan purposely stall them with these creatures. Or was that just 'part of the game'?

The growling was heard ferociously close to Hook's left and everyone turned towards it. Suddenly it stopped. Everyone stayed silent, looking at each other with wariness. ".......Do you think it just le—" David started, only to be cut off by a dark, small, hunched over figure leaping out from the bushes and very nearly barrelling into Hook who had to lunge out of the way in order to not get bitten. Everyone started in shock as they looked at the thing with expressions of horror and confusion. Standing in front of them was a small, black wolf. It was hunched over in a offensive position, ears perked, claws out, and teeth gnashed together in a snarl; which wouldn't be too weird had it not been for the snarls this thing was emitting. Its size, which was more towards the dimensions of a red fox, was quite small for a wolf, though it did not seem to be anywhere younger than its mature stage, which was confusing; and the growls it was emitting sounded like one from a pack of wolves rather than just one small one. Definitely not normal; but nothing was truly normal on Neverland, was it?

The wolf snarled deeply, slowly creeping toward them while they, in turn, slowly backed away. Emma had her sword out, pointed right to it, but didn't make any sudden moves. If she's learned anything over her years, it is that when in a time of peril, you should never let the offender suspect anything. Especially not something as dangerous as a wolf.

It would seem that Regina had not picked up that survival skill because she scoffed and started to walk to the front of them, causing more growls to come out of the wolf, which she promptly ignored. David and Snow looked at her like she had grown two heads. "Regina what're you doing?!" Snow hissed at her, glancing between the queen and the wolf a multitude of times. Regina gave her a look of pure and utter scorn. "Are you kidding? Have you imbeciles forgotten that we come from a magical land? We've fought wraiths and this measly thing is bothering you? Please," she sneered, turning around and rolling her sleeves up. "I'll handle it myself."

"Queen, I don't advise you do tha—" Hook started but was cut off abruptly, because as soon as Regina took a single step in its direction, it roared and lunged at her. Blinking in shock at the sudden movements, Regina quickly knocked it back with magic but the wolf just got up and shook it off like it was nothing, running back towards them again. Cursing, Regina threw spell after spell towards it but it dodged each one with a surprising amount of speed.
Emma widened her eyes and looked at Regina frantically. "Regina, stop it!" She hollered as the group kept moving backwards to keep distance from the angry wolf who was getting dangerously closer by the second.

"That's what I'm trying to do!" She snapped back, shooting yet another spell at the wolf, who walked it off again. "I think she meant stop shooting spells at it like a bloody lunatic!" Hook inputted from behind her. Regina turned back to glare at the pirate but her second of distraction was all the wolf needed to make an advance. The gang exclaimed in horror as the wolf growled loudly, harvesting a look that ensured an immense amount of pain to come, and leaned back, preparing to pounce at them—

"There you are,"

At the sound of the voice, the wolf abruptly stopped snarling and eased off its offensive stance, a passive look bestowing its features. It turned its head to the left, it's tail also noticeably waving from side to side. Emma exchanged a perplexed look with everyone, wondering where the hell this sudden change of attitude that sparked up inside the wolf was evoked from. Following the animal's line of sight, she could practically feel the surprise from everyone when they spotted Peter Pan walking through scrummage of the forest.

Peter blatantly ignored them as he gave the wolf a— warm smile? No that couldn't be right. Everything about this kid was cold and cruel.

But apparently not because the wolf started to pant like an excited dog, trotting happily over to the boy and nuzzling its face into his extended hand. Emma felt her own mouth part in shock as she watched Pan crouch down and pet the wolf, chuckling slightly as it licked at his face. "Yeah, I missed you too," he said, grinning, "but not as much as she did." At the mention of the word 'she' the wolf seemed to get even more excited, bouncing up and down and panting heavily. Pan laughed again. "I know," he said as if he were replying to it, "you'll get to see her soon, don't worry. I've already given her the message." This confused Emma even further. What the heck was going on here? Why was Pan bonding with a wolf? Who is this 'she'?

"What am I witnessing," Regina spoke up, seemingly having the same questions too. Pan finally acknowledged their presence, looking up nonchalantly at them while the wolf growled loudly. "Don't worry, I know them," he whispered to the beast, petting it's back. A small smirk crept up onto his lips. "They're visitors," he said, grinning at the frowns directed towards him.

The wolf didn't relent though. Instead, it growled deeply, looking back to Pan and then them again. This had Pan being the one who was frowning, and he glanced at the group before looking at the wolf with an aura of curiosity. "She did?" He asked and the wolf growled almost in affirmation. Pan frowned deeper and got to his feet, looking at Regina with a scolding expression. "Now, that wasn't very nice queen. What did Snips ever do to you?" He asked her.

Regina just blinked back at him. "Wha— 'Snips'??" She questioned confusedly before another thought occurred to her and she widened her eyes and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Did you just talk to that thing?" She asked him slowly as if she were talking to someone in a psychiatric ward. Pan didn't seemed deterred by this though. In fact, he just shrugged and nodded. "Yeah and he told me that you were shooting spells at him. Why would you do that?" He asked, crossing his arms defensively. Regina scowled at him. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because he was trying to kill us?" She snapped back at him. Pan snorted at her. "Don't be ridiculous. Snips wasn't going to kill you; maim, probably, but not kill. And its only because you attacked him first," he said and the wolf barked out a growl in agreement.

The others, however, weren't exactly over the fact that Pan had spoken to the wolf. "You can speak to animals?" David deadpanned, giving him an unbelieving look. Pan arched an eyebrow and nodded again, not exactly understanding why this was such a big deal. "Why wouldn't I, it is my island after all," he said.

Emma felt the need to comment on how the two are not exactly connected to each other at all, but she decides against it. Instead, she questioned, "so you didn't send that wolf to attack us?" Pan gave her a look of confusion. "Now orphan, do you really think I care about you all enough to do that?" He asked with a snort. Feeling her cheeks taint pink in light embarrassment, Emma turned to give Hook an annoyed look who raised his arms in defence. 'How was I supposed to know,' he mouthed back, glancing at the wolf and then her.

Emma rolled her eyes and was about to say something, but was cut off by the sound of frantic feet running through the trees. It was Lilia. She skidded to a quick stop beside her brother, who looked at her panting figure with a raised eyebrow. He knew better than anyone how much Lilia detested running when she could just, and he quoted, "use him as her own personal carriage system". Nevertheless, it amused him greatly seeing his sister panting in high over exaggeration, her body bent over, hands resting on her knees and face flushed. She got over it quickly though once the black wolf pounced right at her.

Widening their eyes, the group of heroes took a step towards her to save her only to realize that she didn't need saving. Yes, Lilia elicited a scream, but it was a scream of joy that was quickly followed by a large bout of giggles. "SNIPPY!!!" She exclaimed, giving the wolf a tight hug as she petted it, squealing in delight when it started to lick her face just as it had done with Pan a couple of minutes ago. Now if Emma thought she was confused a few minutes ago, it was on no comparison to the amount of confusion she felt now. "'Snippy'?" She questioned. Pan looked up at her. "Yeah, Snippy. Lilia's pet wolf," he said, smiling down at his sister as he watched her play with the black wolf in glee.

Regina's mouth dropped right open. "Pet wolf?!" She exclaim unbelievably. Snow too was shocked at this revelation and she looked at Pan with an appalled expression. "You let a seven year old girl have a wolf as a pet?" She asked incredulously. Pan raised an eyebrow at her at her mild sense of panic. ".....yeah?" He answered, once again not seeing the problem with it. "Why?" David asked him, his expression almost as shocked as his wife's. Pan furrowed his eyebrows. Why weren't they getting it? He didn't think it was that hard to follow.

"Um, because she wanted one...." He answered slowly in an attempt to help them comprehend better. Hook rolled his eyes. "That's no reason to give a small child a wild wolf, mate," he said. Peter quirked an eyebrow at him. "Why not? He's tame," he said shrugging. David blinked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding? That thing is completely savage!" He exclaimed, pointing at it. Lilia gasped and covered Snippy's ears as if to shield him from the insults and scowled at the prince. "No he isn't! Don't listen to them Snippy, they're just being rude," she mumbled into the wolf's fur, stroking it softly as it cooed in delight. Pan frowned, annoyed that they had upset Lilia and rolled his eyes. "You're being ridiculous. See?" He put his hand out to Snippy again who immediately pressed the side of his face into it in a request to be petted again. "Perfectly harmless."

Regina gawked at him. How could this kid really be so childish? It was infuriating. "You're missing the point you insane adolescent!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms out in exasperation. "It's a wolf! Little kids don't have wolves as pets!" Pan looked at her, seemingly considering her words for a moment, before looking down at Lilia and Snippy, who were rolling around with each other happily. Smiling softly, he looked back at the queen with a shrug. "Well, this one does," he said, crouching down beside his beloved sister again, who was caressing Snippy's face in her hands. "They look after each other. Not to mention he makes her happy," he looked at her and smiled again, "and I'd do anything to make my little bean sprout happy."

Lilia grinned at him and he planted a kiss to her cheek before grimacing, a disgusted look plastering on his features. "Ew," he groaned, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, "you're all slobbery." This only resulted in his little sister flopping backwards, clutching her stomach as she laughed loudly. Pan rolled his eyes but was hiding a smile. "Yeah, yeah, die of laughter back at the camp, okay?" He said, placing a hand on both she and Snippy. "Hold on—" Regina started only to cut herself off with an indignant sound; Pan and company had already left the scene.

Growling in frustration, Regina crossed her arms and hugged petulantly. "I hate it when he does that," she grumbled in an annoyed tone. "Don't we all," Hook mused in agreement. Snow however, was still in shock. "Did any of you notice how much Pan was grinning when he was with Lilia?" She said and Hook sighed at her. "Don't try and humanize that demon—it doesn't work," he tells her and Snow frowns. "I'm not trying to do anything," she protests, "I'm just saying he seems—different when he's with her." "She's got a point," David said, "it's like she has a special affect on him."

Regina was about to snap that yes, of course he was going to agree with his wife but stopped herself short at his words. If what they're saying was true..... Then that meant that Pan had a weakness. Regina felt a small smile tug on her lips. This was definitely something to keep noted.....

••••••

Once they got back to the camp Lilia made a beeline for Henry, wanting to show the new lost boy her pet. "Hey Henry, look!" She exclaimed at him. The boy turned around and promptly fell off the stump he was sitting on at the sight of the wolf. Eyes wide with fear he started to back away, stammering in fright. Lilia frowned in confusion. "Why are you on the ground, come meet Snippy!" She said excitedly, bringing the wolf closer, to which Henry responded by hastily backing up. This made her frown again. Snippy was a sweetheart—so she didn't understand why everyone was finding her pet frightening today.

Peter on the other hand, laughed from behind her. "Don't worry Henry, Snippy's perfectly tame," he assured the boy. Slowly, Henry's assertion shifted into curiosity and inched himself closer to Snippy, tentatively putting his hand out for him to sniff. The wolf did so, and, after deeming Henry as an acceptable being, walked closer to him. Henry gasped ad the animal started to approach him, shooting Pan a wary look. When Pan gave him a reassuring nod, he cautiously petted the wolf, slowly relaxing his tense stature when the wolf leaned into his pets, desiring more. Neither sibling was surprised. After all, Snippy did love attention.

Lilia looked over to the dancing boys and asked her brother if she could join in. She loved to dance, especially with the boys to her brother's music. Pan smiled and nodded and she immediately ran over, and it didn't take long for her to be dancing and jumping in tune with the boys around the campfire.

"Where did you get him?" Henry asked, referring to the wolf which was now jumping around along with Lilia. Pan smiled at the happy sight of his sister. "Found him in the woods as a pup a few years back. He and Lilia instantly bonded so I brought him back to the camp. She named him Snippy and he's been with us ever since," he explained, still watching his sister jump and dance around. Henry just nodded in acknowledgement. At the boys silence, Pan looked at him inquiringly. "Why aren't you celebrating with the other boys?" He asked him curiously.

Henry just shrugged solemnly. "Nothing to celebrate," he replied. Pan furrowed his eyebrows and laughed slightly. "Nothing to celebrate? Henry this whole party is for you," he informed the younger boy who looked at him confusedly. "Me? Why?" He asked, as if he couldn't possibly imagine why they'd bother; which, judging by his tone and expression, was probably close enough to the truth. "Why, because your here to save magic of course," Pan said, smiling at him, "and I for one cannot think of a reason more deserving of celebration than that." The two of them looked at the dancing boys, a smile painted on Pan's features as he watched his little sister dance. Henry looked back at him, his face still looking skeptic. "I'm not like them, or you," he sighed.

Pan cocked his head to the side and gave him a wry smile. "Well of course you are, you're still a boy," he told him. Henry turned away from him again, his eyes catching the giggling 7 year old girl instead. "Is she really your sister?" He asked Pan. The teen gave him a confused look. "Of course she is," he said, wondering why the boy was so curious in the first place. "Why would I lie about that?"

A conflicted look rested on the boys face and he just shrugged, looking back at her. "Was she always here?" He asked. Pan looked at her and shrugged simply. "Not always," he replied. Henry looked at him to continue, but by the expression on Pan's face as well as his tone, he knew that was all he was gonna get. At least for today. Pan looked at him again and smiled. "Now maybe a song will get you on your feet," he said, bringing his pan pipes to his lips and blowing into them softly.

Henry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Pan was looking at him expectantly; he could tell he was waiting for a reaction, but Henry couldn't give him one because there was nothing to really react to. He couldn't hear anything. "Sorry, I-I don't hear anything," he apologized profusely.

Pan looked at him inquisitively, lowering down the pipes and staring at him with an air of confusion. "Interesting...." he mused, "you see these pipes are enchanted, Henry. They can only be heard by specific children." "Like who?" Henry asked, vaguely interested. Pan opened his mouth but no words came put as his eyes flew up to an approaching Felix, marching towards him with a reproachful look on his face. He glanced back to Henry and gave him a small smile. "You'll find out soon enough, I promise," he told him, before getting up and walking over to his second in command.

"What?" He asked sharply, his voice filled with irritation as he already knew he was not going to like the news he was about to receive, "I know that look. What happened?" Felix sighed, mentally preparing himself for an earful. "Baelfire—I'm afraid he got away," he murmured, spewing out the words through his teeth with difficulty. He never liked to upset his leader; and one should never upset one like Peter Pan.

Pan scowled, looking at him with a sense of anger and disappointment that bothered the skinny blond greatly. "Well why didn't you get him back?" He snapped angrily. "I tried," Felix asseverated,  "I followed his trail and found two of our sentries knocked out," he gave Pan a knowing look, "by a sleeping spell." Pan's eyebrows rose. "The dark one," he clarified and Felix nodded. A small smile crept up onto his face. "So father and son have been reunited," he mused thoughtfully, a bit regaled at the thought of Bae and Rumple working together, perfectly masking the irritation he was really feeling on the inside. He really didn't want to have to deal with Rumple, and he also didn't want the two of them anywhere near the camp; he didn't want them anywhere near Lilia.

Felix's eyes drifted over to where Henry was sitting. "they'll be coming for the boy," he said conclusively, "we should move him somewhere safe." Pan just chuckled. "Now, now Felix," he chided lightly, "where's your sense of adventure? We can't end the party when the real fun is about to begin." He looked over at the boy, who was completely unaware as to what was happening or what could be going on. He smiled condescendingly. What Henry didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Lilia on the other hand, was another story. When Bae and Rumple showed up (and he knew that they would), he couldn't afford to have his precious baby sister around them. If they found out about her, there was no way that the two would believe she was actually his sister; they'd take her away from him immediately and he wouldn't have that—he couldn't have that.

Beside him, Felix seemed to understand where his mind was wondering because he instantly looked over to where the blonde haired child was dancing gleefully along with her pet. "Would you like me to escort her?" He offered, already knowing that Pan was going to send her out into the woods to occupy her with something, but the boy just shook his head. "It's okay, she knows her way around," he said before yelling, "Lilia, get over here!" The young girl's head perked up at her name being called, and she bounced her way over to where Pan was standing, Snippy following close behind her. "What is it, Pete?" She asked bubbly. Pan crouched down to her eye level and gave her a soft smile. "I need you to go out and gather more Neverland berries down by the glade for me, can you do that?" he asked her.

Lilia cocked her head to the side, a little confused by the request as she remembered their stock of Neverland berries being full already, but she smiled and nodded anyways, beckoning Snippy to follow her as she turned to go get a basket. "And Lilia!" Pan called out, causing the girl to pause and look back at him. He summoned a tiny belt that held a small dagger sheathed and hooked onto it. "Bring your knife," he said. This time, Lilia gave him a fully perplexed look. "Why?" She questioned curiously. She did like the little knife her brother had gotten her a while back, which she used for mostly carving, whittling, and playing with, but rarely did Peter ever ask her to take it with her whenever she went out into the woods—and especially not for something as simple as berry picking.

Peter sighed and knelt down in front of her. "Just take it, okay bean?" he said, moving to hook it around her waist. But she sidestepped him. "Okay, but why?" she asked, suspicious and curious as to why her brother didn't answer her question. His eyes narrowed at her. "Because I said so," he muttered, once again trying to loop the belt around her. But Lilia wouldn't let him. She knew something was wrong; her brother never lied to her, and always told her things she wanted to know—so she couldn't understand why he wouldn't now. Nevertheless she wouldn't bring this knife with her until he told her why.

The seven year-old kept twisting shuffling out of his reach until Peter finally dropped his hands with a loud sigh of frustration. "Bean!" he exclaimed exasperatedly and she put her small hands on her tiny hips, trying to look stern. "Is there a reason why you want me to bring it?" she asked and Pan sighed, closing his eyes in defeat. "Yes," he finally admitted and delight flitted up inside of Lilia. Good; progress.

"Tell me what it is," she demanded. "No," Peter replied simply and she huffed frustratedly at him. "Why not?!" She pouted, throwing her arms up in the air. Pan just shrugged. "Because you don't need to know, now put it on," he said, shoving the belt in her direction. But Lilia just turned her head defiantly, arms crossed across her chest. "I'm not putting it on until you tell me," she declared smugly. Ha—she had him there. But Peter didn't have the defeated expression she was expecting. Instead, he just raised an eyebrow at her and snapped his fingers. The belt was on her waist in an instant. Lilia looked down at it, eyes wide with disbelief, before looking up at her brother with a glower on her face. He gave her a cocky look in return and she scowled at him. Stupid Peter—he doesn't play fair.

Seeing her petulant look, Pan sighed. He didn't like lying to his sister, and he certainly didn't like seeing her upset. But he knew that it was better this way; if Lilia knew there was a chance he might be in trouble there would be no way that she would leave. He couldn't risk putting her in danger by listening to her stubborn attitude. "Lilia you're just gonna have to trust me on this one, okay?" He said, giving her a slight pleading look.

Lilia pursed her lips, obviously unhappy, but eventually relented, giving him a nod. Peter smiled at her. "Thank you bean," he said, tapping her nose which elicited a small giggle out of her. "Alright, now go on." He tilted his cheek towards her, and Lilia kissed him before heading out with Snippy into the woods; but not before he planted a kiss on her cheek as well. "Love you," he called out to her retreating form. "Love you!" Lilia replied, turning around slightly to give him a smile before running forwards again, Snippy right at her heels.

Pan straightened himself as he watched her go out into the wilderness. He tried to convince himself to stop worrying so much, that his little bean sprout would be fine with her loyal pet and the knife which he hoped to the lord she didn't have to use, to protect her. She would be fine; Lilia was his sister after all. He'd trained her well—and she's got her powers too. Everything would be fine. And like he said before, it's better this way; he can't risk the secret of Lilia being exposed to the dark one and his son. Not when she was already exposed to the other heroes as well.

Pan sighed to himself wistfully as he approached a rock to sit on, resting his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together as he observed his boys dancing around the campfire. His gaze drifted o Henry, who was still avoiding the celebration, briefly wondering how he would be able to get through to him. A sudden gust of wind pulled him out of his thoughts and the scene darkened as the lights blew out, his boys and Henry collapsing to the ground in an instant. After recovering from the shock, Pan breathed out a laugh, which well covered up his relief for being able to send Lilia away from the location a literal minute before the intruders came.

"We have a guest," he mused, standing himself up from the rock as he started to walk around idly, "no doubt someone who knows how much I like guessing games." He purposely dragged out the suspense as he started to walk slowly toward Rumple's general direction. "Who could it be, I wonder?" He feigned curiosity before raising a hand to rekindle the flame of the fire. "I guess..." he murmured, seeing as the fire lit up Rumple's serious looking demeanour. "The dark one." Rumple didn't say anything, just continued to stare at him coldly. Pan couldn't really blame him; he and Rumple weren't exactly on the best of terms after all. But he couldn't help the smug grin that plastered onto his face.

"Come to save Henry, haven't you laddie? How exciting. The Dark One, ready to risk his life to save his family," he mocked, grinning widely. "Speaking of family," he flicked his fingers towards the torch to light up the place he knew Bae was hiding. "You can come out now Baelfire," he deadpanned, refraining from the urge to roll his eyes as Bae dramatically came out of his hiding spot, crossbow armed at the ready. First a sleeping spell, and now this? What was with these two and all the theatrics? "Name's Neal now," Bae said. "New name, but the same old tricks," Pan mused, smiling at him. "It really is heartwarming though, to see father and son teaming up; especially after you abandoned him Rumple," he smirked as he saw the Dark One's expression harden, "this really is a family reunion."

Rumple glared at him. "What are you waiting for?" He asked Bae, never taking his eyes off Pan. "I got this," Bae muttered back, before shooting the area right at Pan's heart, who caught it easily, chest heaving slightly. He laughed slightly. "Clever," he sneered, "but we've been through this before Baelfire. Have you remembered nothing?" "I remember plenty," Bae said, disarming the bow as Pan through the arrow to the ground in disgust. "That's why I didn't coat the tip." Pan's eyebrows rose in slight fascination as he turned his hand to see black ink on his hand, which promptly sent a shimmer of blue around his body, paralyzingly him from the neck below.

"Grab Henry," Rumple said, patting his son on the back before the two of them advanced towards the mocked out boy. Pan let out a breathy chuckle, about to say a snarky comment, when he was interrupted by a voice behind him.

"No!"

Pan paled at the sound of the voice, recognizing the desperate tone instantly. Rumple and Bae looked up from where Bae was starting to grab Henry, confusion written on their faces, before two figures came flying out of the woods; a frantic little girl followed by an angry wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 408 24
Book One of Pan of Never Duology Have you ever wondered what came after Wendy and the other Darlings? What of all the other children Peter has visite...
952 11 3
Wendy is taken by Pan after a year of staying with Killian Jones's crew aboard the Jolly Roger for a year. Then Henry is taken centuries later which...
186K 3.1K 69
Once Upon a Time... There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves tra...
10K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...