A life in grains

By Angie_Peretto

A hoping life through the efforts. "Imagination is the only remained thing." First classified in the literary... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

2.

129 6 0
By Angie_Peretto

My name is Annie and I have ALS. I struggle to forget it, like in this moment, while Liam is on the sand and he's whispering that I'm beautiful. I pretend he's not lying, but my face is stuck in a grimace, so I don't look in the mirrors anymore. My crumpled hands and legs follow knotty lines like trees and they cause mercy in other's eyes, only Liam cherish me with his eyes and hands.

The sand is warm in my hands, I can feel the sun's rays settling on my shoulders. My back leans on Liam's chest, my head supported by his strong neck, while I think that I always knew he would be back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
360K 22.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...