A life in grains

By Angie_Peretto

A hoping life through the efforts. "Imagination is the only remained thing." First classified in the literary... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

1.

144 5 0
By Angie_Peretto

Today I feel good. Other times I feel good, but today I feel really good. I feel my lungs raising up the rib cage, my eyes running in the heavy circles, heart that pushes hard, nearly to go out.

I feel alive. And it's just the right day to live, Liam is back today and he took me to the beach, it was so hard to stay without him. Christine is usually kind, but she can't tuck the blanket over my legs like him, she doesn't stroke my hair like him.

You can't go to the sea if the wheels get stuck in the sand, and the swimsuit is difficult to change. You can't go to the beach on a wheelchair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 138K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
320K 21.1K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...