My Mate Cheated On Me (Rewrit...

By readingeclipse

Lana Black had been waiting to find her mate for a long time, finally at the age of 18 she found him..... Tre... More

NOT EDITED
My Mate Cheated On Me
Hot mate! Chapter 2
The dinner date chapter 3
Meeting the pack chapter 4
Shopping trip chapter 5
And party and bullshit Chapter 6
The Hospital Trip Chapter 7
Im not going! chapter 8
Chapter 9 Back To School
WTF chapter 10
Chapter 11 run away
Decision chapter 12
Chapter 13 mistakes
Chapter 14 Fights and Friendship
Chapter 15 The down and dirty
Chapter 16 A Hobo
Chapter 17 unexpected visit
Chapter 18 surprise attack
Chapter 19 The Truth
Chapter 20 Confrontation
Chapter 21 answers
Chapter 22 Florida?
Chapter 23 Rejection
Chapter 24 No More Drama
Chapter 25 Take me back
Chapter 26 confusion
Chapter 27 Forgive and Forget
Chapter 28 Andrea!
Chapter 29 'Her'
Chapter 30 Not a cheater?
Chapter 31 From alpha to Omega
Chater 32 Truth about Nick
Chapter 33 Jass on board
Chapter 35 Wolfnapped
Chapter 36 Room Mates
Chapter 37 Barely Breathing
Chapter 38 Save Me
Chapter 39 The Main Event
Chapter 40 Finally
Cover

Chapter 34

26.4K 589 105
By readingeclipse

Not Edited

Previously:

"But don't think I'm doing this for him, I still hate the guy and don't agree with your relationship with him, but whatever makes you happy I'm happy with too" I ran over to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" I constantly muttered giving him a beat hug. He laughed and I pulled away.

Now that I sorted out the whole Florida situation, it was time to speak to Nick.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

The phone ringing made me anxious, this was the 6th time I was calling Nick but he wouldn't pick.

Obviously he was avoiding me, after what happened.

I called again and again and again and again, but finally gave up. Maybe I would try again tomorrow.

I decided to catch some sleep and began to get dressed when my phone started buzzing maniacally.

I quickly ran to it, to see it was a call from Trent. I picked it up with a light smile on my face. I really hope things get sorted between us.

"Hello?" he sounded confused and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey" I said as I could imagine his eyebrows creasing.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked even more confused.

"Nothing" I replied. I still hadn't fully forgiven him, but I was softening up to him.

"Anyway, look outside your window" he said as I creased my eyebrows.

Why did he want me to look out my window?

I complied with his orders anyway and proceeded to look out the window. It was pitch black outside, but I could see Trent's outline because of my werewolf vision.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted.

"If Jass sees you here, he's going to be so pissed" I said, but he only moved closer to my window.

"Move back, so I can come in your room" he said standing right under my room.

I scoffed at what he said, there was no way in hell I was going to let him in my room. I didn't trust him enough for that yet.

"No!" I yelled and he laughed.

"I knew you were going to be difficult, look I just want to talk about that bastard Nick, I promise I won't make a move on you till you give me permission" he said and I nodded.

I guess I could give him a chance.

"If you make even a single move, I swear I will cut your balls off and feed it to that slut Hannah. I'm sure she would enjoy it in her mouth anyway. I bet she's had it in her mouth before" I taunted and he flinched at my comment.

I'm just glad he feels ashamed of himself when I talk about Hannah, it's still a sour spot for me too and I probably would never be able to forget about it. I just wish none of this drama happened, I wish I hadn't lost the pup.

But the world isn't a wish granting factory. (a/n tfios 😉)

I moved back from the window and within minutes Trent was standing in my room, with a bouquet of daisies in his hands.

He knelt down on one knee, which took me totally by surprise.

"I know no matter how many times I apologise it isn't enough, and I know what I did is despicable, disgusting and unforgivable but listen here Lana Marie Black. I'm truly sorry, you're the beat to my heart, the air to my lungs and the Luna to my alpha" he paused as I stood they're gobsmacked.

"I've put you through hell and back and I just- I just am hopelessly in love with you. I know it's not exactly the best time to be telling that I am hopelessly and pleasantly in love with you, but I couldn't stop thinking about you. I bought you daisies cause I know your not a clichè type of girl and wouldn't want roses" he handed me the flowers and got up from the floor.

"I know you said about not trying any moves, but can I please at least hug you" he said, and my lips instantly grew into a grin as I jumped into his arms.

"They're is still one more surprise" he said as I jumped off him anxious to see what he'd do.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Trent went beside my window.

"Throw it up Ryan" Trent whisper shouted to his beta.

Minutes later he brought in a guitar. Oh no he was going to sing to me, I had once told Alexis that I would love if my mate sang to me. Even if he sings like a pigeon it's the thought that counts right?

"I may have found out from your friend that you've always wanted you're mate to sing to you" he said and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Just a warning in advance, I sing like a dying whale and I'm not the best at playing guitar either. Actually I learnt how to play it specifically for you" he said as I laughed.

"Ok ready?" he asked looking slightly nervous. I nodded but said nothing.

"All I want is nothing more, to hear you knocking at my door"

"Cause if I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man I'm sure"

"When you said your last goodbyes, I died a little bit inside."

"I lay in tears in bed all night, alone without you by my side"

"But if you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body"

"All I want is all I need is to find somebody I'll find somebody"

"You brought out the best in me, a part of me I've never seen"

"You took my soul and wiped it clean, our love was made for movie screens"

"But if you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body"

"All I want is all I need is to find somebody I'll find somebody"

As the song began to draw to a close, he shut his eyes and got deep into the song. Although he wasn't the next Michael Jackson or Bruno Mars he wasn't too bad either. It was just cute that he had learnt this song specifically for me and although I hadn't fully forgiven him, I'm not going to lie it did slightly win me over.

Plus it's my favourite song right now, so how could I not be slightly moved by his actions.

When he finally finished and opened his eyes, I was grinning from ear to ear and pulled him into a hug again.

"Although I've not forgiven you 70%, you still won me over by 30%" he smirked.

"What can I say, it's just my charm" he winked at me making me laugh.

The sound off my phone, snapped us both out of our trance. I was about to walk over to it and pick it up when Trent grabbed onto my hand and pulled me back.

"You said you wouldn't make a move" I said, as I felt his hot breath graze my face.

"I told you I would chop off your balls" I threatened, he laughed and leaned closer out noses now touching.

"I think I can risk my balls for this" he laughed. Then placed his lips on mine, the kiss was soft but urgent. I forgot everything that happened between us and just got so divulged into the kiss, I totally forgot my phone was ringing.

Trent picked me up and held onto my butt as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lay me down on bed and straddled me.

"I'm going to stop now" he whispered, as I groaned in annoyance. I wanted to mate with him because my wolf hasn't mated with him for a long time.

But I knew I wouldn't be proud of myself for mating with him so soon after everything happened.

"Why? Why are you going to stop?" I asked quietly as he gave a husky laugh.

"Because if I continue I won't be able to control myself, or my wolf and you won't be pleased" he replied getting of me and giving a light kiss on my cheek.

I smiled at him, atleast he respects me now and doesn't just want to take advantage of me.

"Your phones been ringing for the past half hour now, who ever it is must really need to speak to you" he smirked, but his eyes were pitch black when he finally looked down at my phone.

"It's Nick isn't it?" I asked, he growled at his name.

"I'm going to shred this bastard piece by piece when I meet him" he said an I scowled. It wasn't exactly appealing for me to hear Trent say that about my best friend.

I know Nick may be responsible for Liam's death, but I feel there's a reason behind it and he should be allowed a chance to explain himself.

"Give me the phone Trent!" I ordered lunging forward so he doesn't answer it.

"On one condition, you better keep it on speaker. I want to hear what this coward has to say" he said handing me the phone as I nodded.

"Hello" I said answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Why did you call me?" He asked, I could imagine a scowl clearly on his face as he said those words.

"You didn't even want to talk to me before I told you I had killed your filthy mates, lame brother" he said as Trent growled loudly.

Nick laughed in response.

"So your mate is here, and your calling because of him. I should have expected it" he laughed again but it was sour, and forceful like there was venom in his voice.

"Well tell your mate to watch his back, because I'm coming after him next. I won't lay in peace till his pack falls and him and his fucking dad are dead! Wait and watch Trent Sanders because my next week you will be dead and your pack will be mine"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

All I want by Kodaline on the side

Anyway u know the drill
Vote
Comment
Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 784 44
(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a young girl in her early 21, her life is...
39.6K 905 24
Sadie Brown and Zack Williamson have been together for ten months. Sadie is kind, bubbly, and obviously faces struggles of her own, but is a generall...
136K 5.7K 58
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** Jordan is 24 years old and married to her high school sweetheart. After a tragedy happened, their...
836K 18.8K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...