Nobody's Business

By KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... More

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
17 - Babies
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

20 - One On One

28.6K 692 226
By KayeKillaa

Chris 

"Short Short" I called, Vivian looked up from talking to her father and glared at me. She hates being called short but it's funny as hell. I glared back at her playfully which made her laugh and caused her father to look at the both of us with an amused eyebrow and shake his head. 

"Why are you staring at her from afar, looking like an creep." Keeis said, i looked up. "I wasn't staring nigga." i mumbled, he placed his arm on my shoulder. "That's what all creeps say." 

"And you would know this because your ass is one too." 

He shrugged, "Maybe so," 

I shook my head at this nigga, Keeis a damn fool, i swear. Looking back where Vivian was still talking to her dad, her mom and older brother came over so i decided to just go get something to drink. Earlier, Vivian decided to just invite family and friends over for dinner, that was made by her. V can throw down in the kitchen.

When i got a bottle water out of the kitchen i went upstairs to check up on the girls, they're fell asleep before we ate so we put them down and i was happy as hell because Noella likes to put her hands in my plate thinking she could eat it. 

Nylah and Noella are almost two months old, they gotten big too. They sleep more during the day and me and Vivian try to get them to stay up since they'll be awake during the night and we can't get sleep. Me singing to them kidda make them go to sleep more, they don't cry much. "Chris where are you?" I heard Vivian voice as she walked up the steps. I poked my out of the kids room and she seen me. 

"They're still sleep right?" she asked, i nodded, We put them in the same crib because they always sleeping on each other. To be honest i think they sleep longer when they are together. "Yeah." She smiled and grabbed my arm guiding me out of their room and back down stairs. I licked my lips as i looked at her outfit. She had on a dress, it was casual but her back was exposed it fitted her now flatten stomach and her breast seemed more fuller. 

You don't understand how much i just wanted to fuck the shit out this girl. 

Vivian

(Next day)

"Don't take my babies!" i whined, Chris held my waist as my mom and Chris' buckled Nylah and Noella into their car seats. Our mothers both had smiles on their faces as if this was funny this was no where near funny this is heart breaking!

Chris kissed my inner neck as we sat on the couch, he had his arms wrapped around my waist pretty tightly so i couldn't get up and guard the door. "Babe, they're just spending the weekend with our mom's it'll be fine." he whispered with a slight chuckle. He's laughing but this is making me sad. The girls never left this house without me since they been home. 

"That's too long," I mumbled, If it was one day i think i could live and i was here. But no it's three days and I'll be in Malibu... I don't think i could do it. 

"It'll be so fun that you won't have to worry about them, their in good hands." he mumbled, i don't know why but i think this 'fun' means something else. 

"Vivian, Nylah and Noella will be fine, you two need a break!" My mother said, Joyce nodded in agreement. I poked my bottom lip out, yeah i know having two newborns is a hassle but it's only been two months, you don't understand how attached i am. 

Nylah and Noella were both deep asleep in their car seats, Noella was sucking on a pacifier while as Nylah spit her out and it was somewhere in the car seat, she really don't like them. "Mommy babies." i cooed softly, Chris finally let me go so i could look at them before they go, 

"Vivian it's just three days, it'll be fine sweetheart." Joyce said i sighed and nodded. Chris took the car seats and took them outside to the car as we followed him outside. My mom came to my side, "It'll be alright baby." she said kissing my check. Now i feel like a baby.

When Chris got their car seat onto the base, he jogged next to me. "They can't be around no other kids, since they are two months, too young to get the shots-- don't forget to put the ornament on Nylah's wrist, and Noella likes attention, they both don't like being cradled to much--" 

Chris laughed as both as our mother's looked at me. "Vivian we know how to take care of newborns, you were one before." my mom said, i bit my lip and nodded, hey, i got carried away. 

Chris still thought it was funny, they got in the car and drove off. I looked back at Chris and rolled my eyes and walked pasted him. Going back inside the house i went into the kitchen when Chris came back inside. 

"Vivian, it wasn't that serious." he stated

I glared at him, "How wasn't it serious? My babies aren't here with me, it's hard to let them leave and-- Chris what if they get sick? They're too small to get any vaccines--" 

He smiled and kissed my lips, "Vivian, they're going to be fine. i didn't want them to go either. If it helps you, Malibu is not far, almost a hour away, but we need some time.. alone." 

I sighed, " i guess your right.." 

"Daddy is alway right,now go pack! i'll be back in  hour." he said then squeezing my ass. I hissed a little. It aint big but it wasn't small. But it still hurt. He gave me another kiss before leaving as i went upstairs to my bedroom. Pulling out my smallest/ medium sized  suitcase i went into my closet and pulled out the clothes i just brought online, even though i lost all my baby fat i wasn't the same size i was before. 

The fact he didn't tell me what to pack, i was in deep counteracting deciding. 

**

After a hour i had pack enough clothes, i had put alot but i folded them neatly so it all fitted. I took another shower because i smelt like my babies and i was about cry. I decided to flat iron my hair, the dye i had on it before i got pregnant was nearly at the ends, it was a nice look on me. 

"I thought you'll be dress when i came back." Chris said coming into the bathroom. All i had on was a tube top and some shorts. I was going to put on a sheer button up.  

"I am dress." i said  he smacked his lips. "Where your shirt?" 

"In the room. Let me finish my hair. You can take my suit case if that'll keep you occupied."

He nodded before going into my room the next thing i hear is him complaining. "What did you pack?" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes, he's forever playing. Flat ironing the last strand of hair, i unplugged the irons and placed it on the sink. 

"clothes, what was i suppose to pack? A wedding dress?" 

He smiled, "Aye, it could be change of plans we can go to Vegas if you want."

I laughed, "Chris just take the suitcase." 

**

"Chris, this beach house is so pretty." i said when we pulled up into the driveway, he chuckled before getting out the car and jogging to my side and opening my door. He helped me out the car, he grabbed my suit case and his duffle bag out of the truck before leading the way inside. We got here pretty quickly, 45 minutes tops. 

"I'll be right back to tour you unless you wanna do it yourself." he said, i smiled and shook my head no, he could show me. He took the bags with him so i guessing he was putting them in our room. When he came back, the button up like shirt was unbutton and he didn't have shirt under it so his tattoos on his chest were out. 

"Who are you trying to impress?" i asked with an amused eyebrow, he smiled and winked at me before showing me around. From the outside it didn't look this big, it had a small movie room, a game room, a studio, a room with art supplies and walls already painted on, the bedroom and four guest rooms and the bathrooms. There was a outside basketball court, a pool and part of the beach was sectioned off. 

"So whatcha think?" He asked, I shrugged, "It's beautiful, big." 

"Yeah i forgot you don't like big things... Well you like my dick." he said shrugging. 

I opened my mouth to say something but i ended up chuckling and shaking my head. 

He ain't even lied though. 

**

It was getting dark outside as me and Chris were on the beach walking around. I took my shorts off and changed into some binki bottoms, my shirt was long enough though. All me and Chris did today was chill and walk, he threw me in the water earlier, but other than that we didn't do much but talk and joke around. 

"Look at the sunset," I said looking up, Chris body tower over me from behind as he place his chin my head and held my waist. "It's beautiful." he said. 

"Like me right?" i asked still looking forward, 

"Nah." he said, damn he hoed my ass. 

"Your more beautiful." he spoke softly, "And short as hell."  he added. I rolled my eyes before turning around. I came up to his chest, a little close to his next, i don't think I'm that short. 

"Chris, i'm so tired of you saying i'm short. Don't think i didn't forget that you said i couldn't beat you in basketball. Let's play now, one on one.

He smirked, "Ight, meet me at the court in ten minutes." he said holding his hand out, i gladly shook it. 

When i got back to the beach house i changed into a sports bra and some Nike shorts. I slipped my feet into the pair of KD7 iD's i just so happened to put in my suitcase. Putting my hair up in a high pony tail, i smirked, I was going to kick his ass. Just because I'm short doesn't mean i can't play ball. 

Chris

When Vivian came outside to the court, i licked my lips. I swear to god you couldn't tell she just had two kids two months ago, her body was amazing, hips gotten wider. Since all i had to to do was take off my jeans, i already had on some basketball shorts. 

"Ready to lose?" i smirked, she shrugged, "If that's what you wanna say.." 

Being nice, i let her have first ball, she leaned over ab it and i had a nice few of her breast, my ass was too busy day dreaming she ran pass me dribbling, making to the three pointer line she shoot and the ball went inside the hoop. 

She looked at me and winked, this shit wasn't fair, she probably worn that so i could get distracted. Focusing she got the ball and started to dribbling behind her back, when she dribbled it between her legs i stole the ball and shooted. 

But it went around the rim and came down, she caught it and made a shot, 

"4-0" 

**

"I won." She sung, I shook my head at her eager state. I lost by one fucking point. She made 26 points while as i only made 25. Shit was bout' foul as fuck, but i admit she could play. 

"By one point Vivian. You were lucky." 

"And my lucky ass still beat you." she said sticking her tongue out. I got up and stood in front of her,wrapping my arms around her squeezing her body in my arms. "Eww your sweaty!" she complained, 

"Oh shut up your sweating too." She started laughing before wrapping her arms around my neck. "Pick me up." She wrapped her legs around my waist and i leveled her so she could say up. Moving my hands under my ass, i rubbed it slowly. 

"Is it a reason why your touching me?" she questioned, i didn't say anything but kiss her. She kissed back immediately adding tongue. When she was about to pull away for air, she had to bite my lip, she does that alot. 

After a while of being outside, i carried her inside so she could take a shower, she tried to get me to join her but i knew if i seen her ass naked, i would find myself somewhere buried inside her and i wanted to wait until tomorrow night for that action. 

I was surprised that she went to sleep without even complaining about the girls, maybe she needed this. After i took a shower, i joined her in bed as she curled her body into mines.

___

So.. you know... the next chapter... might... be private.. Forget the 'might' it will because... something is happening, something that most people wouldn't approve of me writing because of my age.

(if you don't know my age then.... that's you. Lmao i know alot of people on here the same age as me.. 14 years old #freshman comment? No.. Well den. )

 So heads up follow me-- if you don't don't get confused when you can't see the next update. Ight? Ight. Because I'm tellin' you right now. Lmao. But this was alittle something. The chapter after next, (This is how i plans it) something will happen/ 

(Spolier : chp. 22 ) : Dramaaaaaa. But not with anybody yall know about. :) 

 BUT DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT NOW. I WILL HUNT YO GHOST READING ASS DOWN. Lmao but for real.. i got 26 comments while there's 118 notes on the last chapter.  *Tear* 

also FINISHED my story "You Remind Me Of" So if you never read it, it's a CB fanfic... So read it Maybe? 

- Kennedy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.3K 43
Eliza and Chris are back, Of course with different paths and routes in life. Chris makes it big in the music life after losing hope in finding Eliza...
75.8K 2.2K 66
Isabella Rose is a 25 year-old girl who is adventurous, outgoing, smart, and naturally beautiful. But she's also a girl who's is in love with her mo...
342K 8.9K 39
CONTAINS CHRIS BROWN MUSIC IN EACH CHAPTER. :) Kerry and her best friend, Ruby, are just normal girls who are both obsessed with Chris Brown. But whe...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown