Princess Charming

By repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... More

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 16-

50.6K 1.1K 105
By repswiftly

-Isabelle Quinn-

My eyes flicker open, and the sunlight seeps through an opening in the curtains. I sit up on my elbows yawning, then stretching. I look to my left and Nathan is fast asleep, giving low snores. I stare at him, slowly breathing, his muscles moving as he inhales and exhales. I bit my lip and grabbed the duvet, covering him. But from my movement his eyes open and he mumbles.

“Morning sleepy head” I smile and tuck my blond hair behind my ears. He sits up and yawns, stretching his long arms.

“What time is it?” he mutters and my eye glimpse at the small clock on the wall.

“10 o’clock” I answer and shoot up out of bed, but my hand is grasped by Nathan and I’m pulled back onto his lap. I yelp when I land on him.

“You still didn’t say” he grumbles, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand. Then his hand moved to my exposed leg and I shuddered. Maybe I shouldn’t wear pyjama shorts? I looked up at him anyway.

“I didn’t say what?” I whisper and his finger traces my lips.

“If you’d forgiven me” He breathes, tears forming in his eyes.

I didn’t know what to say, I just began to stutter and fiddle with my fingers. We kissed and we laughed last night until we grew tired. Not once had the Ruby incident come up. Did I forgive him? His eyes were sorry, and it was really Ruby to blame. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

“I do…forgive you” I utter under my breath. Nathan’s face lights up and his hands cup my face then he wraps both arms around me until my body is pressed against his bare chest. I hear his rhythmic heartbeat and close my eyes to the sound.

I push him away and climb off his lap, awkwardly drawing the curtains to let in the sunlight. Unlike yesterday, it wasn’t raining. It was cold air but the sun was present. I clicked the window open and air rushed in and past my hair.

“We better get changed. We’re going out tonight” He yawns again and pulls the covers off himself, disappearing in the bathroom.

***

We had room service send up our breakfast, so we ate up in our room. It was oddly silent and I didn’t like it like that. I left Thomas and Nathan to put on my clothes to go out. A short cream dress with a light blue cardigan. I brushed my wild hair and put it back in a messy ponytail. I wasn’t the makeup type but dabbed on my mascara, some blusher and clear lip gloss. Thoroughly checking myself to see if I looked okay for Nathan.

“Belle? You ready?” Nathan calls and I sigh. Fixing my hair for the last time and I reply. “Yeah.”

***

-Nathan Blake-

We wandered into a jewellery shop, displaying priceless diamonds. Belle was speechless when she entered and was mesmerised. She smiled at everything and tried on so many that we lost count.

“These are all so beautiful” she exclaims, I watched her as she was captivated by all the jewellery.

“Pick whatever you want” I smile, and her cute blue eyes fall on mine. She was shocked by my offer.

“I thought we were here just to look?” She questions and I chuckle.

“There’s no point looking if you’re not going to buy anything. What do you want?” I walk towards her. She stares at the lady at the counter and I hug her from behind, leaning my head on her shoulder.

“What do you want?” I whisper softly in her ear. She turns her head to look at me.

“Are you crazy? These cost like £160,000. That’s way too much.” She exclaims and I smirk.

“Belle, each of my cars cost like $500, 000.” I mumble slowly. “Now tell me, what catches your eye?”

After a few moments of silence whilst her eyes looked over the jewellery in front of her, she folded her arms in frustration. I take in the heavenly scent of chocolate from her hair, still leaning on her shoulder.

She gently reaches out and picks up a diamond charm bracelet, with various butterflies on it.

“I like this” she sighs, smiling down at it.

I pick my head up and look at the elderly lady with her hair in a tight bun. She gives a crooked smile my way and I point down at Belle’s hand.

“How much for that?” I ask politely. The lady smiles and shuffles closer to Belle.

“It won’t be cheap, sir” she sighs and I chuckle. “Name the price”

“£800, 000” she says.

“WHAT? No” Belle exclaims and puts the bracelet down.

“Why are you shouting?” I ask and turn to address the lady. “We’ll take it”

Belle slaps my chest and stares at me in shock. “No, that’s way too much, Nathan”

“The reason for the price is the design, unique and they are from a set of five. Only five of these were ever made. I’d say £800,000 was rather reasonable. There’s one being sold inWashingtonfor $2,000,000.” The old lady explains and grins at us.

“Right, yes we’ll take it.” I say and get out my cheque book. However Belle seizes my arm, stopping me from clicking my pen.

“Nathan” she breathes, “It’s one of five made in the world, it’s way too much” she sighs, but I ease my hand out of her grip.

“That’s exactly why I’ll buy it for you.” I smile, writing down on the cheque and handing it to the lady. She puts it in a velvet case and hands it to me.

“Come on, let’s go” I say, putting my hand on Belle’s back and guiding her out of the shop.

When we’re out she stomps her foot and folds her arm, shooting an unfriendly glare my way. I grin and run off, yelling over my shoulder. “The last one to the car won’t get any ice-cream” I chuckle and she rushes towards me, smiling like an angel.

We got to the car and waited for Thomas who’d fallen behind. She started pulling at my arm and laughing. The melodic laugh was contagious and I smiled at her.

***

“Mm” she mumbles when were leave the huge ice-cream shop. She had a two scoop, vanilla ice-cream in her hands, and bites her lip at me, grinning.

I laugh softly. “You like it?” I ask and she nods.

“I’m back, sir” I hear and spin around to look at Thomas, holding a dozen helium balloons of various colours.

“Thanks” I say gratefully and pat him on the back while taking them off him.

“Here, you go” I call and hand a dumfounded Belle some balloons. She squeals and takes them. “This is so cute” she whispers at the helium balloons, when a crowd of kids come outside of the ice-cream shop. To my surprise Belle hands me her ice-cream and she gives out the balloons to the kids, hugging them too. I smile at her kind gesture and lick her ice-cream (by accident, but Vanilla ice-cream is delicious).

“There you go” she coos at a five years old girl and gives her the last balloon. She turns to me and I eat her ice-cream.

“Did you just eat my ice-cream?” She questions.

I looks down at my hand and gulp. She snatches it off me.

“How dare you?” she sighs and licks her ice-cream she’d grabbed off me. “I told you you to get one for yourself.”

“Don’t complain, you gave away all the balloons I got you” I slip my hand in my pocket. She gives a little smirk at me.

“I was being nice” she says and continues to eat her ice-cream.

I look her in the face, to find she had some cream on her upper lip. I chuckle to myself and her eyes widen. “What” she breathes and I point to her lip.

“You’ve got som-“

Instead I lean in, cupping her face in my hands and kissing her. She grabs onto the collar of my shirt and deepens the kiss.

I retreat, finding the cream gone off her lips.

“All gone” I say, and she beams at me.

“Nathan?” came an unexpected voice, and I look up to find a surprise.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Gasp* Who do you think it is? Do you like it so far?! Shall I stop writing it? Please comment and vote! It would mean so so so much! Voting is just one click! Pretty please vote!

Oh and I've posted the summary for a new story! Please head over and read it. Just read the summary and see whether it's good or not! Thanks :)

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...
398K 9.3K 16
Kole Asher the good looking soon to be prince of Botnia has to choose his wife soon. On a whim he runs into a girl on the street, he thinks she's bea...
208 10 9
Evie was a dreamer, a lover of the written word. She was known for her wild imagination, her endless stories, and her love for literature. But as muc...