The Gold Around (Lukas x read...

By Kinddawnfox

Y/n is a normal girl in the ocelots group, but when the Ocelots get to cruel for Y/n, she leaves but one Ocel... More

Introduction
Endercon Building Competition
WitherStorm
Mineshaft
The Gold Around

In The Woods

780 12 9
By Kinddawnfox

"Oww." I said, falling to the ground.

The sun was setting and I had tripped on a rock causing my bad ankle to be triggered. I looked around rubbing my ankle. I was in he middle of the forest, I stood up slowly. I would need to get back soon. I grabbed a stick it was thin but I could use it. I stood up and let my weight fall onto the stick, and looked around.

"Umm, where did I come from?" I said to myself.

I continued to walk forward wary of every sound.

"Ruben?" A voice called out.

Who was that. I walked in the direction of the voice.

"Ruben! Where are you?" The voice continued.

The voice was closer, I took a few steps forward and snap! My stick broke causing me to fall face first. I groaned.

"Who's that?" The voiced said.

I slowly stood up and went into a clearing, limping.

"Y/n." It was Jesse.

He looked at me surprised.

"What are you doing here? And where is your stupid jacket?" He asked.

"I not an ocelot anymore, I quit." I said limping over.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Looking for Ruben." he said.

I tried to put weight on my foot, I bit my tongue in pain.

"Here let me." He said, offering his hand.

I put my arm over him, using him to keep my balance.

"I'll have to get you back." He said.

"Not without Ruben." I said, giving him an extra torch I had.

He nodded and we walked off, calling for Ruben. A little bit later, we found a costume.

"Ruben!? Ruben!? Oh no! Are you in there buddy?" Jesse exclaimed ,running ahead of me.

Nothing, he stomped out the fire and we kept looking. We went through a cave, A spider popped out from a hole.

"Ahh" We both screamed.

It ran off, and we continued through the tunnel. Out of the cave was a small clearing, some bush started to shake. I nudged Jesse pointing to the bush. He walked over carefully.

"Ruben! There you are!" He shouted. Ruben came out happy. He looked at me and hid behind Jesse.

"It is ok Ruben, she is our friend." He said petting Ruben.

He slowly walked up to me. He then smiled.

"I am glad to see you are ok." I smiled and pet Ruben.

Groaning then came from the cave. Zombies.

"Get behind me!" He said to Ruben and I.

He took out his sword, I had no sword, and with my ankle I could not fight. He kept fighting, but then his sword broke. We had nowhere to hide.

"I know it is bad, I'll think of something." Jesse said.

A zombie came form the side, I scooped up Ruben just in time to save him bu,t not my arm.

"Oww." I groaned.

Jesse killed the zombie with a punch.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Just a bruise." I said. rubbing my arm.

A spider came out of nowhere and started to attack Jesse causing him to fall on the floor.

"Jesse!" I shouted.

He knocked it off, but it came right back. Petra then came out of nowhere and jumped down killing the spider.

"Come on, let's get out of the open." She said, we ran after well I limped as fast as I could.

After running for a second we came to a ladder, which we climbed down. Which led to a cave.

"I want to show you guys something." She said going deeper into the cave. Jesse again let me put weight on him.

"Not that this is really cool, dimly lit tunnel, but.. how far away is this thing you want to show us?" Jesse asked.

"Careful Jesse, you don't want to get the reputation of a wimp." Petra said.

I chuckled

"This, isn't my first time in a cave, Petra." Jesse said.

"Yeah but have you guys ever seen...a wither skull?" Petra said pulling out a wither skull.

"Whoah!" We both said.

"Fresh from the nether." She continued.

"That is insane!" I said.

"Ya, but not as good as what I am going to exchange it for." Petra explained.

"There is his guy I'm meeting up with at Endercon--he's gonna trade me a diamond for it."

"Is a wither skull worth that much?" I asked curious.

"Are you kidding? For al the trouble I had to go to get it, I should be asking way more." She explained.

"Wow." Jesse said.

"Wow...what?" Petra asked as we stopped.

"In a single day, you went to the nether, you killed a wither skeleton..I mean I DID build a super-cool statue, but still. It's pretty sweet being you, huh?" Jesse explained.

"You Know, you guys could come with me." Petra offered.

We continued walking.

'"I would be all in. What about you?" Jesse asked me.

"Uhh, heck ya." I said. "Hopefully my ankle will be good by then."

"Ya, let me take a look at that." Petra said. "And Jesse since you busted your wooden sword..."

"you're giving me a new one?" Jesse asked

"Even better you can make your own." Petra said.

Jesse let go of me and I limped over to Petra.

"Here sit." She said motioning me to a stone block.

I sat down. Petra looked at my foot.

"It looks sprained, here let me get something." she said.

She went to the chest by were Jesse was making a sword and pulled out bandages. She walked over and wrapped them around my foot. She then pulled out some slime and put it around the bandage.

"What is the slime for?" I asked a little disgusted.

"To waterproof it." She explained. "There."

I stood up, It felt good.

"Thanks." I said.

"Let's go." she said motioning us to go, now that Jesse has a new sword.

We walked out of the cave into a clearing.

"Check it out, Endercon is all lit up." Petra said looking out from the bridge.

Fireworks exploded from Endercon.

"Looks like we won!" Jesse said excited.

"You got to admit though that our beacon looked pretty cool." I said.

"I am just happy we finally won this year." Jesse said.

"You know Lukas may be kind of arrogant but he has come through for me in tricky situations. You might want to...you know get to know him a little bit." Petra said.

"Ya, he really isn't a bad guy." I said.

"Said the one who quit the Ocelots." Jesse said.

"Wait you quit?" Petra asked surprised.

"Ya, did you not see how I did not have my jacket on?" I asked.

"I thought you lost it?" She said.

"Well then why did you quit?" They both asked.

"It was Aiden, Gill, and Maya. The way the bullied you Jesse was not what I wanted to deal with any longer." I explained.

"Cmon let's go." Jesse said.

"Remember what Endercon was like BEFORE it was cool?" Petra asked as we continued on the bridge.

"Remember what WE where like before WE were cool?" Jesse joked.

"Some of us will never be cool." I said.

"Ha-Ha" Jesse said.

Groans came form the cave. Zombies! And on the other side creepers.

"This...dosen't look good." Petra said.

"There is only one way off This bridge." I said.

"We jump." Jesse says.

We jumped and a creeper went off.

As we kept falling, it looked like Jesse was flirting with Petra? That's weird. He turned around and kick a creeper away from them. We the finally drop in the water. We came up gasping for air, expect for Jesse.

"Burn. It burns." he shouted.

"Don't you know you dive INTO the water- you don't land on top of it." Petra said swimming along. "Pull yourself together an follow me."

I was having trouble swimming due to the bruise on my arm and my ankle. But Rubean swam under my arm.

"Thanks," I whispered to him.

He smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We made it to Endercon the lights were shining and everyone had a smile on their face.

"So. When we're making the deal, I need you to let me do the talking okay?" Petra explained.

"Sure i'll let you handle it." Jesse said.

"And if you want to be really useful, try to look intimidating." Petra continued.

"Like this." Jesse said, giving a ridiculous face.

"Uhh, if you want to get killed." I said.

Petra laughed, and Jesse did not look happy.

"Jesse?" A voice said, Axel.

"and...Petra?" Olivia asked.

"and even worse an Ocelot." Axel said.

I look down and rubbed my arm.

"Hey you know Petra...my super-close friend. We're super-close now." Jess said standing tall.

Causing Petra to face palm herself.

"We ran into each other while I was looking for Ruben." he explained.

"What were you doing in the woods Petra, same as you Y/n." Axel asked.

"Nothing. Just drawn....to the noise of Jesse high pitched screams." Petra joked.

"I would've been spider bait if she did not find me." Jesse said.

"And you Y/n. Did you lose your precious Ocelot jacket." Olivia said.

"I quit. And ended up in the forest, were I found Jesse." I explained.

Axel and Olivia went quiet.

"Hey Jesse, Y/n. It is time to go see about a thing."

"Umm, I am good" I said.

I had enough adventure for one day.

"Ok let's go see about that 'thing'." Jesse said.

They walked off. And I was left with Axel and Olivia.

"Subtle." Olivia said. "Know anything?"

"I am not supposed to say." I answered.

We stood there awkwardly for a second.

"I heard there is free cake by the map booth, see you." Axel said.

"And I heard there is a sweet deal on some repeaters, bye." Olivia said.

They both walked to the stalls. Were I was left alone.

"I may as well go check out the booths too." I said to myself.

While I was walking over, I saw people whispering by me. probably about how I quit the ocelots, and I got a few weird glances. But beside that everything was cool. I turned a corner and to my surprise was Lukas. I quickly hid behind the booth. He was at a fabric store. He got some different colored wool. Weird. I quickly walked passed him. I did not want to face him ever again.

I grabbed my ticket from my pocket. I waited in line forever to get this ticket to see Gabriel the warrior. I gave it to the man, he took and I walked in. No-one had been on the stage yet. And not a lot of people were here. I was a few minutes early so I expected it. Their was a person selling merchandise. I had a few coins. I got myself a stone Pickaxe. It was painted blue to look like it was a diamond pickaxe. I will probably add some green colors to it, maybe even enchant it at the library.

A little later, people started coming in, and wait was that Jesse gang? I know they did not buy a ticket. Wait it is Lukas, and Petra too. What are they up to. They went downstairs, I was about to follow them but...

"You can't go down there miss." A worker said to me.

"Ohh, sorry."

I will just have to wait until they come out

--------------------------------------later-----------------------------------------------------------------

The gang came rushing out. First Axel, then Olivia, Petra, Jesse and Ruben... and were was Lukas?

"And now. For the first time ever at Endercon. We are very proud to present...Gabriel the Warrior." The announcer said.

The crowd cheered and still no sign of Lukas.

I crept into the back, slowly going into the basement.

"Lukas?" I whispered.

"Lukas?" I shouted whispered.

I ducked behind a shelf. It was an Iron golem.

"Y/n!" A voice whispered. It was Lukas, he was hiding in a chest.

"Lukas?" Are you ok?" I asked.

"Besides being hunted by an iron golem you?" he asked.

"Later." I said.

I look around I grabbed a potion labeled, potion of slowness. This will work. I threw it at the golem. the golem tried to come at me but was too slow to do so.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

Lukas jumped out of the chest and we both ran out. I was falling behind because of my limp, not letting me to run properly. I could hear the golem speeding up as the potion wore off.

"Lukas!" I shouted.

He turned back, He looks at me realizing my problem, he grabbed me by the hand and dragged to the door. We slam it shut. We were breathing hard.

"Uhh what was that all about?" I asked recovering.

"Long story short, Petra was ripped off from a deal, we followed him and we learned that he is creating a wither. He found us and made and the iron golem to kill us." He explained.

"Do you really believe anyone can be great?" a voice asked from the crowd.

"That's him." Lukas said. We ran over.

"Whit enough hard work-yes." Gabriel responded.

"Was that where I went wrong? I simply didn't WORK hard enough." the voice said, revealing himself

"Ivor?" Gabriel said. "is that really you?"

He knows him?

"How do you know who he is?" Jesse asked him.

"I do not know if I EVER really knew him." He answered. "But what I did know...I did not like."

"The feeling is entirely mutual." Ivor said.

"Why don't you tell them the real story, Gabriel?" Ivor said, walking onto the stage.

"I've see time has made you bitter." Gabriel said.

"And it makes YOU a bigger fool." Ivor exclaimed. "Now theses people were promised greatness-- and I'm ready to deliver."

He walked to a lever slowly.

"Somebody stop him!" I shouted.

He pulled the lever and a monument of soul sand and two wither school appeared, with a weird block in the center.

"But nothing can last forever Gabriel." he continued

"Ivor no!" He shouted.

But it was to late, he put the last wither Skelton on the monument that caused an explosion to go off. I immediately held onto Lukas and shut my eyes tight.

2411 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
770K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC