The fat girl

By Satarina16

This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
epilogue
side story : part one
side story : part two
side story : part three
side story : part four
side story : part five

chapter 50

2.3K 91 12
By Satarina16

Victoria p.o.v :

Another school day * sigh *

I always knew that high school will be a pain to handle and other stuff.

I mean it's quite obvious. It's not just my opinion, it's almost all people's opinions.

Didn't you see all the movies about highschool drama? Though it's exaggerated, part of it is still true.

Anyway, I'm now standing in front of it .

I took a big- if not a huge - breath .

" it's going to be alright... " I said to myself ,taking another step getting inside the school. 

I looked around , hopefully i won't meet William now or Len .

I know that i will meet them eventually through out the day but... Just not right at the beginning of the day, for GOD sake! 

Suddenly, i noticed Jack and Sara. They're standing together.

I wanted to raise my hand to wave for them but they seemed to be having serious conversation , since they're so focused with each other...

I wonder what's going on? 

Sara moved her head around then she noticed me, Jack looked up and saw me as well .

She waved at me smiling and I walked to them .

" Vicky!  Good morning " Sara said hugging me.

" Good morning , pancake " Jack grined but ... something seems off or odd i would say ...

" Good morning guys " I smiled to them - not wanting to think too deep about this situation . I shrugged it off.

" So ...ahem, how was your night?  " Jack said looking at me after he coughed .

I blushed and wanted to laugh but hold it up ; after a few chuckles slided up .

" it was...alright " I said looking at him.

Lately , i seem to be more comfortable around Jack and... I think that's... a good thing, isn't? 

" No special dreams? About someone like... Well me?  " he grined as he gotten closer to my side and whisperd near by my ear .

" w-w-what---...n-no!  " I said turning red and he started to laugh.

" Gosh! enough you love birds " Sara said chucking.

" I should ask my boyfriend to be a bit more romantic with me , since i'm being affected with all this love aura here " she added.

" Jealous that your boyfriend isn't as great or handsome as me?  " Jack said in cocky, jokingly way.

" Oh please, you're not half as handsome or great as him . So stop being all cocky " Sara said rolling her eyes.

" She's right he's super handsome ...I saw his pictures " I said nodding.

" w-what?  ...damn you two " he mumbled while Sara and i laughed.

Suddenly , the school bell rings .

" shoot! got to go ladies . I've exam now to deal with " Jack said as he heard it .

" wish me luck " he said to us .

He wanted to walk off , before he pinched my cheeks and kissed his fingers afterwards.

" Good luck " Sara said with happy energetic way.

" G-good luck!  " I said smiling - I felt my ears and cheeks heated , and Sara looked at me with grin in her face .

" Hehe, oh Vicky ~ " she said chucking.

" w-what?  " I said blushing as we walked to our class.

" Anyway ...have you thought about what we talked about yesterday? " Sara asked entering classroom .

I paused when she asked then sighted as we sat .

" t-th.. There's not much to think about it " I said and turned to look at her.

" I'm not going to leave Jack side... A least not now . If we are not meant to be together in the future , then it is how it is , but for me to leave his side just because... That person confessed his feelings for me... No . That ain't happening " I said with confidence in my voice.

I looked at Sara who smiled at me and said " that's my girl "

I smiled back at her after that I turned back facing the board as the teacher walked in .

I'm glad i didn't meet Len today , but I wonder where's William ?

" Mr Howard , you're late " the teacher said to William , who stood in front of the class door .

" yeah " he replied looking at him.

The teacher sighed " that attitude of yours! "

He turned to the board writing " you may get in . If this repeat again you'll get detention "

William said nothing and walked in .

He glanced at me while he was walking towards his seat.

Our eyes met for second.

I tried to focus on the lesson, ignoring William glances that i felt burning my back ,making me uncomfortable...

But i already made my decision and know won't change it.

As the hours passed, i tried my best to ignore his existence. Entirely.

* rings *

I didn't notice till i heard the bell rings , looks like it's lunch time already.

Good Lord , at least i can eat something now .

That maybe distracts me from all those thoughts that are eating me instead! I felt tab on my shoulder.

" Vicky let's go eat, I'm starving!" Sara said , looking at me from her desk.

" yes , me too " i smiled and she chuckled .

" that's my girl! " 

We walked to the cafeteria and as we expected there was huge line already. 

We stood there waiting, William was already on his table sitting .

He knew i was avoiding his eye contact , that's why ...his eyes are sat right on me .

He really likes to bother me doesn't he?

" The pig is waiting to be fed ??"  Len said holding up his food along side his group : they were already laughing at me .

" leave us alone, jerk!" Sara said glaring at him.

" get a life instead of ruining others life , shithead "  she said and i was shock , first time i saw her talking in this aggressive tone ...

" Heyy! watch your mouth " that blonde girl in his group yelled at Sara .

But Len said " shh ...keep quiet "

" listen , shorty. It's not your life that I'm ruining, so zip it . unless you want me to ruin it for real " He said to Sara with half smirk on his face.

" you--" she was about to respond but i held her arm and shaked my head as if i was saying "don't " and she looked at me and sighed gripping her teeth .

Len smirked again and walked near me,  speaking close to my ear.

" hey ...things have been quiet lately..." He said and looked towards William , who were staring at us.

" how about we turn it on? " Len grinned and looked at me .

I gave him questioned look.

" w-what do you...mean ?" I asked and he grinned more .

" say ...pig . You're hungry right ? " He walked couples of inches away from me still facing me.

" then... here . Eat--- " He said with evil smirk, throwing food on the top of my head .

" pig " He added while food dripped down on my face and body covering me almost entirely.

Everything afterwards seemed blurry  .

My thoughts were a mess .

I could feel my heart beat faster and my anxiety raise.

Why do they keep throwing things at me ?

I looked at what seemed students staring at me : some laughing, some shocked, other whispering...

I looked at William way, he looked surprised. He got up of his seat and was rushing towards me and then i remembered what Len told me ...

He wants William to get mad. To attack him and cause him troubles ...

He knows that William already have long past with causing troubles, and that getting into more troubles will not be on his side .

He wants to make him mad on purpose ..

* BAM *

Suddenly, someone smacked Len's head with cafeteria tray .

I - while being shocked,  looked to see the person face ...it's Jack!

Len stumbled and fell down on the ground holding his head .

" I warned you , asshole  . Didn't I? " Jack said glaring at him with his hands tighten up in a fist.

Len putted his hand on his head and showed the most terrifying glare i've ever seen .

" heh , don't talk big game " Len said standing up .

He threw himself on Jack punching him multiple times while jack fight him back and hit him as well .

I could see from far that the principle was entering the cafeteria and i looked at all this mess and at last , i looked at William.

For mere second i thought of only one thing ...

I gripped my hands and i gulped...

The only thing that would change something is having courage for a mere second...courage .

I bend down and grabbed a piece of food ; which was meat ball , and called " Len! "

He looked towards me and i threw the meat ball on him .

Everyone was in complete shock .

I yelled " FOOD FIGHT!"

Everyone stared at me before Sara yelled as well " take that slut! "

Throwing meat ball on the blonde girl.

" AAAH ! " that girl replied .

" FOOD FIGHT! "

Everyone yelled , they started to throw food on each other and the whole cafeteria turned into mess ...

Sara looked at me and smiled. I looked at her : a bit shocked of what the hell i just did , before to smile to her as well starting to throw food  .

Everyone was throwing food : unpopular kids throwing food on popular ones , nerds attacking football team , the not so good-looking  girls throwing food on evil cheerleaders. It was a mess just to put out there simply .

Len was staring at me with surprised expression. I guess what i did was so not expected to him and he was not the only one,  so did jack and William.

William was frozen in his place while Jack was shocked but he putted out a huge grin on his face and looked at me with proud expression .

" hey f**ker " Jack called Len.

" take this " he said throwing meat balls on his face.

Len growled slipping on the floor causing him to fall into tomato sauce,  that were all over the floor .

The whole cafeteria was so messy , everybody was fighting.

I had to find a place to hide , because i didn't want to hit anybody-- or get hit. Err, i mean hey it's true i started it, but i don't want to have more food dripping on me then i already do!

" get down "

William pulled me down under the table as he looked at me .I looked back at him .

" where the hell did that came from? " He asked looking into my eyes...

I don't know what got me more nervous : his question? the fact that his face is extremely close to mine? is it that his eyes that are staring deeply into my soul ? is it that i have tomato sauce dripping down in my face ? or this whole messed up situation!

" hunger ?" I said subconsciously and he just stared at me blankly before to cracked up , laughing loudly ...

I have never seen him laughing this loud - I also haven't seen as beautiful laugh as his.

Like good Lord! What is he ? a movie star ?! .

He looked me again and smiled ...he smiled ?! god!

I never seen him genuinely smile!

" You're crazy " he said looking at me and wiping my face with his hand .

" and you're making me go crazy as well " he said putting his hand on my chin raising it up and getting closer and closer to me . His lips were about to touch mine .

N-no! I should do something , I should push him away-- this isn't right...but why i can't?

Why each time this guy make me feel paralyzed. Completely.

" Everyone stop now! " the principle yelled , standing in the middle of the crowd.

He was extremely angry glaring at us and everyone stopped .

The principle was so mad and he scolded all of us.

He gave us all punishment by cleaning this whole mess we made .

He also said he'll report this to our parents and he'll make parents day,  that he'll be speaking to all the students parents about what happened.

We all started to clean up the place . Some cleaned the floor others cleaned kitchen , others cleaned trays and tables .

I was cleaning tables. I sighed,  everyone classes was cancelled and we were forced to clean up the mess we caused.

I don't know if i should feel bothered because i have to clean this mess and I'll be in big trouble with my mom or i should feel relief because if the principle didn't call us at that moment what would happen...would he have ...kissed me?

I almost touched my lips-- god I'm completely out of my mind .

" wow that was just ...wow! " Sara said cleaning next to me .

" Vicky, you know i always loved you bestie but i think i love you a little more now!" Sara said excitedly.

" that was freaking awesome! you threw meat ball on that jerk! oh my god! haha, did you see his face ?! It was priceless " Sara said laughing.

" He deserves it! Also , you alright Vicky...? " she asked calming down showing concern .

" yeah . I'm fine. Thank God , i had my p.e clothes in closet so i could change,  because all my clothes got dirty...and I got my hair cleaned too , so did my face " I said smiling a little.

" good! Don't worry everyone got dirty here " Sara said chuckling.

" especially that stupid hoe! did you see how i turned her into a mess , she totally deserved it " Sara said giggling.

I have to admit it ...she's right . She did deserve it .

Jack was helping with cleaning the trays and dishes, so I couldn't see him closely.

Although, i took a peek at first and he for sure is the worse at cleaning...ever.

I looked around and I saw William, he was wiping the floor . He looked at my side as well and saw me looking at him .

I quickly looked away and bit my lip .

What in the world is wrong with me?

I looked again and saw him talking with Len .

They didn't seem to fight but they seemed to have aggressive conversation.

Len seemed to say something that annoyed him . He then looked at me and smirked....

Just what is he planning ?

After school ended and we all had finished our cleaning , Jack asked me if i wanted to accompany him, that he had to go to meet up with his friends .

I said no because i just don't want to be that girlfriend that goes with her boyfriend everywhere and not let him have his " guys " time .

" alright but you'll have to meet them next time alright, pancake? " he said while we stood in the hallway .

I nodded and smiled then i said " Jack ...thank you for today . For always having my back "

I looked at him and smiled warmly , he stared back at me and sighed " that's the least i can do for you..."

He said looking into my eyes as he kissed my cheek with his hands holding mine , firmly and tightly.

He paused before to look into my eyes for moment , before to cough.

" so I'll call you later , pancake. So make sure to respond. Don't let me worry " he said still holding my hands.

" I'll! Don't worry " I said with big smile and blushing slightly.

" good! Alright take care my delicious pancake " he started to walk outside and I stood there watching him go.

" Aw how lovely dovey " a familiar voice said close to my ear. I turned to take a look.

It's Len...

" It's so cute it makes want to puke " He said in sarcastic tone with him rolling his eyes.

I just looked at him while he stared at me.

" What you did back there was uh-- so unexpectedly brave... " He said making the gap between us smaller. He got closer .

"I was getting easy on you but since you want to be all badass and shit , i guess i'll have to be a little harder on you... Don't you think?  " He said with his face's inches away from mine .

" J-just stop! This is wrong and what you're doing is wrong! I-I feel bad for your sister and for you! But this won't solve things " I said nervously, taking steps back while looking at him.

" Oh... Solving things? I never said i wanted to solve things out. Babe , i want them to be ruined. And haven't you heard of the famous quote ' an eye for an eye ' ? No? Ah what a stupid pig you're! " He said amusingly while smirking.

I was looking at him surprised yet irritated...

It was hopeless.

Here I thought we had one sadistic person , looks like we have two! 

I looked away sighing still feeling irritated, holding my hands tightly.

He was still staring at me with that half smirk on his face.

But i felt his stares digging deeper into me.

As if he sees all my worries and thoughts.

" You never change... " He whispered underneath his breath.

I looked at him with questioned face and said " W-what? "

He just smirked more and said " You are probably thinking about what i said to him, don't you?  "

" Heh " He grinned .

" Well since you want to help this badly " He said getting closer to me .

I flinched away while he whispered that into my ear " Make sure to come "

I looked at him confused as he smiled before to shoutout

" Party everyone at my house tonight!  "

I heard everyone shattering while some said "  yeah!  " Or " Awesome "

As he looked at me while he walked pass me .

" If you really want this to stop " He said continued to walk.

I just stood there shocked and confused with too many questions on my head. 

" Tell your all friends to be there too!"

He shouted out again as he walked out of school door .

Guys were saying things like "woohoo! You're the best man!  "

" What in the world is in your head? " That was exactly what i thought of as i watched him walking out of school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.9K 20
"Because you're smart and I know you wouldn't tell anyone." He gulped. No, he knew because I didn't have anyone to tell. "What's in it for me?" I as...
86.2K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
3.9K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
104 9 25
The mayor's daughter must work together with a badboy yet popular guy in her school on a project. She learns things about that changed her perspectiv...