This Game We Play

By behappyforsure01

"So, boring class, huh?" Conner asked after class as we all got up to leave. I decided to just ignore h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel?
Sequel!

Chapter 32

12.2K 291 28
By behappyforsure01

Hi, everyone!

Sorry it's a little late.

Also I'm not really happy with this chapter. It seems a bit rushed but I suppose that it just because I want it finished already. haha

also if you want to check out my new story Testing the Waters of the World that would be awesome. But you know, only if you want to. :)

Enjoy

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  I got up and went to school on Monday morning. It was chilly but the weather was getting slightly warmer so I didn't have to wear my winter coat, just a hoodie. The fact that it was getting warmer was making me slightly giddy. What can I say? I get high off of good weather.

    I drove to school listening to some pop song that I bobbed my head to until I got to the parking lot and parked next to a beat up Ford truck. I got out of the car and saw two people glaring at me. Awesome. This is what I needed this morning. 

     "Hi," greeted Sandra as I made my way past her.

     "Sup?" I nodded my head.

    I continued walking and I could feel them trailing behind me.

    "You don't really know how to follow rules, do you?" Sandra asked while Francesca just crossed her arms.

   "I'm sorry. I don't really know what you're talking about and I really gotta go."

   "Not so fast!" 

   "What?"

   "I hate you." She informed me.

   "I know."

   "I want your life to be in hell."

    'I know that, too."

   "Trust me when I say this. You and Conner will be done by the end of this day. And by the end of this week, he'll be with Francesca. You know, who he's supposed to be with." She sneered.

     I looked at them confused. "What are you talking about?" 

    She smiled widely, "you'll see."

    With that she turned around and strutted down the hall with Francesca following close behind.

    Today was going to be a long day.

************************************************************************************************************

   "Hey, Cassidy!" I called out running down the hallway after her.

    She turned around and looked at me with a shocked face. "Uh, hi, Hayley."

    "Hey. So look, I think we need to talk. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

    "Um, yeah. I'm not so sure about that, Hayley."

    I knew this would happen. I can't believe Sandra and Francesca sucked her in. What the hell happened?

     "Look, I'm sorry for everything that's happened to us. I know my brother's a dick to girls but I really don't want to let that affect us."

    She looked guilty for a second before saying, "look, that's really sweet but I got to go. Francesca and I are going out for lunch." 

     "So that's it? Five years of friendship down the drain just because my brother played you, which by the way I told you would happen."

     "I'm sorry, I really am. I still want to be good acquaintances but I just don't think friendship is appropriate right now. Maybe we can have lunch soon."

     "Yeah, maybe. Have fun with Francesca." 

     "Yeah. Thanks. See you."

************************************************************************************************************

   I hadn't seen Conner all day. He didn't show up to Physics nor lunch. I had looked around for him a little while before giving up. I texted him several times but got no reply. I had this gut wrenching feeling that Sandra did something and that she was right this morning. That there wouldn't be and Conner and I by the end of this day.

    When school finished I slumped my way to my car where I saw Conner waiting for me. My heart stopped and I too, stopped a second before continuing my way.

    "Hey," I greeted when I got up to him. He just stared at me blankly. "I missed you today. Where were you?" 

     "Have you really been bullying my sister?"

      "What?" I practically screeched.

     "Sandra came to me crying today. Crying, Hayley. She told me you have been bullying her ever since that day you came over. I can't believe it. I loved you, you know? And then you pull a stunt like this. God, I don't even know who you are. Christ, Hayley. I didn't even know you were capable of making someone cry."

     Loved. He said "loved". He loved me. Past tense. God, oh God, oh God.

    I felt myself shaking and quivering and could feel all the blood in my face drain.

    "Conner, you don't understand!"

    "Actually, I think I do."

    "No, you don't. She's lying!"

    His stare turned ice cold. "Lying? You think she's lying. God. Sandra doesn't lie. She's never lied."

    I rolled my eyes. "You seriously are taking her side? You didn't even pause to think that she hates me that much that she would lie and say that so you would break up with me? Seriously?" 

    "Look, I know it's hard to understand. But Sandra and I have this thing. We don't lie to each other. No matter what. There's also the little fact that your best friend, Cassidy agreed when I asked her." 

    Cassidy helped lie to him about me. God, what a b*tch. No wonder she was so awkward today.

    "God, this is bullsh*t." I yelled. "If anything, she's the one bullying me. Her and that bitch Francesca. They tell me over and over again how I should stay away from you."

      "And now you're lying! Sandra was really happy for us, she told me. She was happy I was happy but sad because you were the one bullying her. And now you're telling me she was telling you to break up with me? Yeah, okay." He snipped sarcastically.

     "You know what? Fine, don't believe me! Have fun with your stupid sister and her stupid friend, Fran-f*cking-sesca!" I screeched before going to the drivers side of the car and getting in. "Screw you, Conner!" I yelled before peeling out of the parking lot. 

     I was so angry I was practically seeing red. I hate Sandra. I hate Francesca. I hate Cassidy. I hate Conner. I hate everyone. 

    I didn't even understand their relationship. He never even spoke of them hanging out and all of a sudden they're best friends who would never lie to each other? Yeah, right. I don't even remember them saying 'hi' when passing each other in hallway. This is complete and utter bullsh*t.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So I hoped you liked the chapter! 

sorry but it had to happen.

what do you think will happen next?? I'd love to hear your predictions!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

COMMENT VOTE & FAN <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 67 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
3.3M 97.3K 40
"CONNER LET GO OF ME STUPID JERK FACE!" " ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ARIEL I SAID I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" "LET GO CONNER I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LOVE ME " "W...
576 15 10
As always i was bully a girl near the lockers and few people's started gossiping about something i though they must be talking about there night sta...
6.2K 360 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...