A Railgun In Fairy Tail NXT:...

By MisakaLovesYou

2 years after the Omegaverse Tournament, the Elohim Multiverse has become more united then ever. Foreseeing t... More

Prologue: A New Story
Thievery and School
Class 777
When Mama Ain't Happy..
The First Job (again!?)
Cinder Fall
An All Mighty Entrance
Yin and Yang
All Hail Sensei Yang!
Miyoko's Weakness
There's a Point Where It Tips..
The Sleepover That Attracted a Pokemon
Cooler, Brother of Frieza
General Ironwood
Mighty Thunder Dragon Roaring
The Gate of Babylon
Rebellion
Partners Beyond Universes, Miyoko and Caulifla
Beginning of a New Era
Epilogue

Death By Glamour

463 26 17
By MisakaLovesYou

"Eheheheheheh.." One of the Judgement officers giggled as she typed away on her computer, playing Hollow Knight on Steam. "Now this game's got some good art styles.."

"Yo!" said the officer's partner next her. "Ya gotta put that away now rookie.. if the Boss sees you playing around on a heavy traffic day.."

"Grrrrrrrr.."

Too late..

Kuroko was standing over the offending officer, a shadow across her face as feral Dragon-like growl could be heard coming from her...

"G.. geh.." the officer looked up, fear etched into her very face as all the police in the office froze. 

If only some miracle would come through that door right now..

"Auntie Kuroko we're here!" Miyoko walked in followed by Yang, Tatsu and Caulifla.

"OOOOOH hey!" Kuroko suddenly turned cheerful and happy. "Your mother called, I got all the files on Torchwick out already!"

"Thank goodness.." wheezed all the officers. It was common knowledge that Mikoto and her daughters were always the one able to calm Kuroko's rages. .. even if she tended to rage at Miyoko for her Natsu-like behavior now and then.

Kuroko led the gang into her office where a bunch of boxes labeled with the word 'Torchwick' were sitting, along with a few laptops with data open on their screens.

But that wasn't what Miyoko noticed first.

"What the heck is HE doing here!?" Caulifla stammered, now back in her chest band and baggy pants (having changed back when Mikoto wasn't looking).

"Well well.. a pleasure to see you too fools.." said Solomon Yin, who was leaning against the wall of the office, his arms folded.

"AND THAT!?" stammered Caulifla, pointing at the Fairy Tail mark peeking out of Solomon's shirt collar.

"I'm pretty sure that was explained yesterday." said Solomon. "I'm a part of your class now.. deal with it.."

"Ggggggggrrrrrrrsssssssshh" Caulifla began grinding her teeth repetitively, popping her knuckles furiously at the same time. 

"It's not like I find joining this particular guild suitable.." said Solomon with a sigh. "I still have yet to ascertain whether you are an evil lot.."

"Sure whatevs." said Miyoko with a shrug.

"You're okay with this!?" Caulifla stammered.

"Not like getting huffy and puffy about it's gonna solve anything." said Miyoko breezily before holding out a hand to Solomon. "Yo! Formal Intro! Miyoko Misaka's the name.. nice ta meet ya!"

Solomon stared with Miyoko with a bit of astonishment. "You would greet me with ease? Even after how our last meeting turned out?"

"Yep." said Miyoko. "Like Mama says.. can't find friendship if you hide in a rain cloud all day right?"

"You're an odd one.." said Solomon, brushing Miyoko's hand. "But I'm not going to pretend to play buddy buddy with a bunch of fairies deluded with self righteousness.. "

Solomon walked past the group and picked up a file. "Well.. are we going to do this or what?"

Tatsu sighed, his face looking like it was in the middle of saying "do not want".   "Miyo... do we have to with this guy?"

"Ain't my call.. and even if it is.. I don't mind." said Miyoko. 

"Typical of you.." Tatsu grumbled. "It's like the time we ran into that Akame girl.."

"Look, she had a sword that could insta kill! Doesn't mean she's dangerous... to us." said Miyoko with a uneasy frown. 

"Here it is.. all the stuff that Torchwick's stolen in the past week... magic safe's mainly." said Kuroko turning her main computer around and pointing at a file showing 'lost items'.  "Other than that we haven't found a definite pattern, they seem to strike at random.. probably on purpose to throw us off... he may be a B rank fighter, but he's first class in deviousness..."

"Wait.. hold on... what's this place? Hotland Club and Bar?" said Yang, pointing at something on the file.

"Oh.. yeah, there's an odd anomaly there.." said Kuroko. "Been meaning to check that out. Apparently it's the only place in the Business District that Torchwick hasn't tried to rob yet.. "

"Hmmm.. interesting.." said Yang with a knowing grin as she eyed the address. "By the way... what was in those safes..?"

"Not sure.. " said Kuroko. "That's the weird part, and the one pattern we just can't to figure out the meaning of.. all the shop keepers claim they don't know what's in the cases.. they say that somebody dropped by one day and asked them to keep the cases safe.. they can't even remember what the guy looked like.."

"That's.. disturbing.. " said Miyoko.  "Alrighty team.. let's check out this Hotland place.. any objections?"

"Nope!" said Yang.

"Yeeeeessss?" Tatsu stammered, holding up a quivering hand. 

"You don't count.. scaredy cat.." muttered Caulifla rolling her eyes. 

"I won't be able to get in without a warrant.. so you guys are gonna have to go there incognito." said Kuroko. "I can't come there with you, I'm too famous not to be recognized instantly as Police Commissioner.. so.. go in and try not to cause a ruckus."

"No gaurantees." said Miyoko cheerily with a wink.

"That's pretty much a given.." grumbled Kuroko. "Just... try not to reduce the place to cinders.

"Okay!"

"That was a very half hearted okay" grumbled Kuroko, her eye twitching. 

After a bit of searching in Guild City's colorful Business District, the gang dismounted one of the automated busses, as Yang kicked the automated money deposit box next to the self driving steering wheel.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Yang roared.

"Would you like to take a survey regarding our customer service?" asked the bus. 

"NO! I WON'T YOU STOPPED 12 TIMES AT THE WRONG PLACE... AND YOU CHARGED 10 bucks when the sign said 2 JEWEL FOR ONE RIDE!!" roared Yang. "WHAT MONEY DO YOU ACCEPT!? WE CANT GO TO THE BANK JUST TO TAKE A BUS!!!"

"I hope you have a pleasant day."

"I HOPE YOURS STINKS!!" Yang roared furiously, waving her fists around furiously as Miyoko and Tatsu both dragged her off the vehicle. 

"C'mon Big Yellow.. just a machine." said Miyoko.

"But ya notice the busses really got a lot more stupid since last week?" Tatsu muttered. "I mean I can't even go buy fireproof clothing enchantments for dad anymore cause the money system keeps changing.. "

"Yeah.. the bus company owner doesn't like Aunt Mikaris, so he's being stupid on purpose for business reasons." said Miyoko. 

"Hmph.. talk about a city with useless trinkets." said Solomon.  "It is a pity that you all are so reliant on technology.."

"Er.. Solomon.." said Miyoko.

"What?"

"Do.. you even pay attention to where you're going?" Miyoko muttered.

"Eh?" Solomon looked down at himself to see that there was a lamp post wrapped around his waist, a fire hydrant stuck in his foot.. and his other foot was stepping on Caulifla's face.

"MMMMFFF!" Caulifla waved her arms a lot like Yang's own furious hand gestures, before wrenching Solomon's foot off her own face, yowling like an angry cat. "YOU OBLIVIOUS IDIOT!!!"

"Oh.. sorry." said Solomon without really sounding sorry. 

"Let's go in already." Yang muttered. "After that bus, the last thing I need is to see something else VERY annoying."

"YANG YANG!! OOOOH OOOOH IS THAT YOU!?"

"Oh.. friggin kittens.. ." whispered Yang, her eyes twitching now, her eyes turning scarlet. 

A girl had just roller skater out in front of the club doors, grinning ear to ear. Her green eyes were almost cat-like, and she wore her hair in large orange twin tails, with blue streaks in her bangs, and a heart tattoo under one eye She wore a blue tank top with several colored dots, giving it a poptart appearance, and a pink skirt with a cat shaped buckle. 

Everything else screamed 'cat' as she wore a bell collar, a cat's tail.., a set of headphones with cat ear-like features on the top and finally she wore arm and knee pads typical to roller skaters. 

"Ne... Neon Katt.." whispered Yang, looking like she really wanted to be anywhere else but here now.

"HeyYANG! Ohmygosh! Imagineyou'reactuallycominghere!? ImeanIneverreallythoughtyouwould! I thoughtyou'dstickinremnantafterall but.. HAHAHAHAHAH that'sjustmeright!?" said Neon said rapidly at hyperactive speed as she leaned into Yang excitedly. "Oh wait.. hahahahaha! Sorry I should slow down but-OHMYGOSH!! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!? Are they like your patsies!? Oh OH! GANG!? No wait.. GANG PATSIES!? GATSIES!?"

Despite actually spacing out her words this time, Neon's words were still said with such speed, that Miyoko could actually feel herself go dizzy. 

"Wh.. who is that!?" Tatsu stammered.

"Neon Katt.. she's from my world.. part of the Atlas School.." said Yang with a grumble. "She's.. er.. got an interesting personality..  we actually fought each other at a certain tournament.."

"I MEAN YES!!" Neon exclaimed. "Me and Yang totes fought each other a ton ton ton ton TOOOON! She won of course, but I almost won, but her pesky semblance was like WAAAAAHHH!! and I was like WHOOOOAAAA and she was like ROOOAAARRR TEMPER TANTRUM!! And I was like OH CRAP I MISSED A BEAT!! And then it was all RAINBOWS.. and then Yang was like UNICORNS! and I was like CHIME CHANGAS!!"

"Those last parts never happened." said Yang.

"BUT OF COURSE THEY SHOULD'VE!!!" Neon squealed.  "So who are your Gatsies YANG!? OOOOOHHH SOOOO CUUUUUTEE!!!"

Neon zoomed over to Miyoko, leaving a quick rainbow trail, clasping her hands together, sparkles in her eyes. "That haircut is to DIE for! ANd the artsie paint stained style.. AND YOU'RE JUST SO CUTE!! ADORABLE!! APAINTABLE!!! Eeeeeheeee! what's your name what's your name what's your-!?"

"MIYOKO!" Miyoko stammered, really wanting Neon to stop talking before she lost her mind from all the tremendous fast talking. 

"AHHHH FAIRY TAIL'S SPARKY DRAGON GIRL!!! SHIP NAME TIME!!" exclaimed Neon giddily. "MiYangKo!!Yangoko!!MiYang Katt!!Supa Saiyang Miyo! OOOOOH.. waitwaitwait! Perfectone! SUNNY SPARK DRAGON!!!!"

"THERE WILL BE NO SHIP NAMES HERE!!!" roared Caulifla, holding up a fist as the front of her face went red. 

"OOHHHHHHHHH!!! I like your hair! Is it like wild jungle girl style!?" said Neon now zooming on her rainbow trail to Caulifla so abruptly, that Caulifla leaned back and nearly fell over, blinking with fright. "I mean with the scantily clad stuff, baggy pants and whole wild spikey afro you HAVE to be a jungle girl right?! Oh you can be GIRL TARZAN!! Like Tarza!! Tarzagirl! TarTar!!"

"Shut the hell up!" Caulifla roared. 

"Oh wait wait!" Neon exclaimed, whipping off her twintails and hastily messing up her hair to look like Caulifla's. She then put her hands on her hips and imitated Caulifla's expression. "Shut the hell up!"

"Th.. That's not me!" stammered Caulifla.

"Th.. That's not me!" said Neon.

"YA WANNA BUTT WHOOPIN' PAL!?" Caulifla roared, turning into Super Saiyan 2 with a blast of gold light and aiming a punch at Neon.. who turned into a burst of rainbow light and zoomed out of the way on her roller skates

"Teehee.. oooooh.. yer the SAAAIYAAAN!!" said Neon leaning in close to Caulifla's ear.  "howabout this ship..?"

Neon whispered into Caulifla's ear. "Miyofla!... "

Caulifla froze for a minute.. then her body turned  completely red as she fainted. 

"SHE DEFEATED CAULFILA!!!" screamed Tatsu, his jaw open. "HOLY SHIT!! WHAT KINDA POWERFUL CAT DEMON IS SHE!?"

"I.. don't know.." whispered Yang, staring with partial astonishment and partial irritability. 

"Now how about you you YOUUUU!?" Neon exclaimed, zooming over to Solomon. "Are you like the cool Sasuke type guy of the group!? Ohooo oooooh! Are you going to betray all of them to go kill your brother therefore ruining the entire story by making it all about how your idiot friend chases after you who is the bigger idiot friend and then even after you try to destroy the Hidden Leaf village you're like 'HEY CAN I BE HOKAGE?' AND AND.."

*****back in the principle's office****

Twilight Prankster suddenly looked up from his desk. "Oooooo.. somebody's stealin' ma Fourth Wall breakin' quirk... there's only one way to respond to this.."

Prankster stood up as flames exploded behind him and he took out a pitchfork and began cackling like an insane demonic monster. "NOBODY BE TOUCHA' MA SPAGHET!!!!!!!!!"

*********************

"hmm just felt something REALLY ominous!" Neon continued. "BUT STILL STILL STILL STILL! WHAT'S YOUR STORY!?"

"...." Solomon paused. "Why are we all just standing around?"

"Eh?" said Yang. "What do you mean?"

"We've been standing around here for some reason, and Yang's been looking irritated.. and Caulifla suddenly fainted for no reason.." said Solomon.

Neon stared. "Eh... sh.. she fainted cause of me..?"

Solomon gave a start. "Huh!? Who are you!?"

Neon stared again. "I.. I'm Neon Katt.. Yang.. just.. said who I was.. and.."

"Hmmm.. didn't see you or notice you till now..." muttered Solomon. 

"The obliviousness powerful enough to ignore Neon.." whispered Yang, staring with shock

"I am both in awe and.. somewhat feeling pity.." Miyoko muttered. 

"You... ignored me..? The whole time? You weren't even irritated at all?" said Neon, staring. 

"Yeah.." said Solomon.

"H.. haaaaaa..." Neon's cheeks turned pink as she suddenly smiled very shyly. "I.. I see.. eheheh.. er.. do.. you have.. um.. a girlfriend by chance..?"

"Huh? Did you say something?" muttered Solomon.

"HE IGNORED ME AGAIN!!" squealed Neon, hearts exploding from her mouth as she clutched her heart which was throbbing like a giant drum beat. 

"What... is happening right now?" Tatsu muttered. 

"I.. am not sure I want to know.." said Miyoko. 

"Sooooo..er.." Neon squeaked as she struggled to clutch her beating heart. "Wh.. what are you all doing here? I.. I'm kinda working here... wh.. while my school's on break.. see.. part time.."

"Ya work here?" said Yang. "Alrighty.. thing is I'm here helping out with Fairy Tail's guild business on request from my Uncle.. so.. we kinda need ta see yer boss.."

"OH!! Mettaton!" Neon burst back into her bubbly attitude and smiled. "Oh EVERYONE wants to see Mettaton! Big boss Mettaton is like, the GREATEST GREATEST GREATEST entertainer of all TIME!"

"Metta-who?" said everyone at the same time.

Neon's face fell into shock. "y.. you don't know!? OOOOH!! Well that means you HAVE to come in!! Come on!! His number is up right now!!"

Neon opened the door to the club. "Follow me everyone!!"

The inside of the club was filled with crowds of dancing people, monsters, aliens.. practically people from all different dimensions.. but most notably there were plenty of Arrancar also hanging around.. as well as what looked like halloween themed monsters of sorts.. possibly from Spirit based dimensions and Hueco Mundo. 

There were strobe lights flashing everywhere in the dark room, which was all dark except for the massive stage in the middle of the party.. 

And there stood the strangest robot that Miyoko had ever seen in her life. 

His hairstyle was a swept aside bangs style that covered one of his eyes, with a metal handsome pretty face that practically spoke out "Sexy Announcer" like a giant billboard. His hair was black but bore pink highlights.  His face was made of metal with black eyelashes.. and his arms were the generic extendible bendy metal limbs that you saw on stereotypical robots

His body was a combination of black armor with a pink chest covering that bore the appearance of a stereo, and his legs were long and fit with a pair of pink high heels for feet.  It was literally the most Anime Robot that wasn't a gundam theme that Miyoko probably ever could've fathomed to imagine

(Metaton's RIFT look)

"LIGHTS!!! CAMERA!!! ACTION!!!" Mettaton yelled out in a powerful, extravagant voice, his voice echoing throughout the entire room as his fans screamed with joy. "IT'S ME!! Your greatest entertainer!! From the underground.. the FABULOUS ME has arrived!!!  With these legs.. and this style... who can hold a CANDLE to me as an entertainer!?"

"NOBODY METTATON!!" the fans cheered.

"YES!!!" Mettaton exclaimed with a laugh, doing an extravagant pose and dabbing like a sentai hero. "ARE YOU ALIVE HOTLAND!!!?"

The crowds all screamed. 

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!"

The crowds screamed louder. 

"Th... that's Mettaton!?" said Yang.

"Whooooaaa! He's.. a ROBOT!!" said Tatsu. "Did Academy City make him!?"

"Nobody knows where he comes from.. all he ever says is that he's from underground! But his club is interdimensionally famous!" said Neon gleefully.  "His songs have sold over a billion copies all over the Omegaverse!"

"Wow.. that's actually impressive."  said Miyoko. "Well.. we need to talk to him.. it's important.. "

"But... he's live right now!" stammered Neon, pointing at all the cameras pointing at the stage. "It's one of his high rating shows currently! Live!! No editing or-.."

"How long will his show take?" asked Caulifla. 

"Well.. considering how long he usually does his shows.. and the fact he needs no sleep, nor does he need to eat or anything... well..  could you come back in 2 weeks?" 

The Fairy Tail gang all stared.. 

"Yeah we're not waiting.." said Yang. "YO!! METTAGROSS!! or was it Metang? eh.. "

"Everyone's a pokemon nowadays.." muttered Miyoko. 

But Mettaton was too busy singing to notice.. and the sounds of roaring fans obscured Yang's voice. 

"Hold on.." said Miyoko holding up a finger as her Dragon Born ability activated. "This'll do it.."

"ZZZZZZZZ!!" electricity shot out of Miyoko's finger and immediately the music stopped and the strobe lights stopped flashing.

"What the!?" Mettaton exclaimed. "Who the heck!? Why is my FABULOUS show stopping!? Somebody tell me!!  CAN YOU STILL SEE MY FABULOUS LEGS!!!?"

"Yo! er.. Mettaton sir!" said Yang, waving. "That was us.. sorry!"

"What.." said Mettaton, turning his head as his eyes flashed  a little dangerously.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" Tatsu squealed and hid behind Caulifla. 

"And just WHY are you fools interrupting my show!?" said Mettaton as he adjusted the mic he was wearing on his head.  "You do know we're LIVE right!? You're depriving the clamouring masses of my glorious beauty!!! LOOK AT THESE LEGS!! LOOK AT THIS POSE!!!"

The crowds cheered as  Mettaton did another fabulous pose, and whipped his legs around, clacking around in his high heels. 

"I'm afraid whatever business you have with me is just not important enough to get past the needs of my fans.. their needs for their 24/7 dose of Mettaton!!!" said Mettaton. "KINDLY LEAVE!!!!!"

"YEAH!!" roared the masses. "GET OUT!! BOOOO BOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Hey!" Caulifla stammered as she dodged a couple of tomatoes and several bins of trash as people began throwing things at the gang. "WHERE'D THEY GET A TOMATO IN HERE!?"

"Hmmm.. this is irksome.. he's refusing to talk to us.." said Solomon as several bricks smashed over his head without any reaction and some soda dripped off his hair..

"There's somebody whose practically immune to low popularity.." muttered Tatsu with amazement. 

"Wait a second.." said Mettaton with a start. "Wh.. what's.. THAT!?"

"Hah?" said Yang.

Mettaton pointed at Caulifla. "i can see it.. on your scantily clad body.. that mark... FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone stopped booing, and then stared with astonishment as Mettaton laughed.

"GLORIOUS!! GLORIOUS!! THE GREATEST GUILD!! In MY establishment.. and that girl there.. are you..? OHOOOOO YES! THAT BOBBED HAIRCUT.. THAT FAMILIAR FACE!! THOSE SPARKY DRAGON TALONS!! MI... YO... KO.. MI...SA...KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

With each syllable in Miyoko's name, Mettaton did another extravagant pose.

"Glorious glorious!! HURRY Get those cameras back up and running!" exclaimed Mettaton. "Are they back!? WELL!? ARE THEY!?"

"They're good Mettaton sir!" exclaimed one of the staff in back. 

"ALRIGHTY!! LIGHTS.. CAMERAS.. ACTION!!!" roared Mettaton as a giant spotlight fell on the Fairy Tail gang.  "HEEEELLOOOO OMEGAVERSE!!! Sorry for the technical difficulties.. but here our show is back!! And what do we have here..? But a SPECIAL guest... Miyoko Misaka of Fairy TAAAAAILL!!!  One of the Thunder Dragon Twins, daughters of our great Railgun!!  is STANDING right here..  BEHOLD!!"

There were explosive cheers now as Miyoko stared nervously, her lip quivering. 

"O-Oh no.." Tatsu stammered "Miyoko has extreme stage fright!!"

"HAH!? really!?" exclaimed Caulifla.

"She used to want to be idol, so she practiced singing a bunch.. but the first time she went on stage.. she couldn't take it!" said Tatsu. "She went on stage during our school talent show back in elementary school.. and she ended up crying.."

"I.. I.. can take it.." Miyoko stammered, holding a thumbs up, turning to look at her friends.

"YOUR FACE IS BLUE!!" said Caulifla.

"I'm FINE.." said Miyoko.

"You're shaking like a leaf!" said Yang.

"I SAID I'M FINE!!" Miyoko roared. 

"Now.. Fairy Tail here.. has come to my establishment with a request.. of course I could just grant it.. however.." said Mettaton with a smirk. "What ENTERTAINMENT value would THAT have?!"

"NONE METTATON!!" exclaimed all the fans. 

"Well but of COURSE!" said Mettaton. "IF they want what I have to provide.. they must first prove themselves... MIYOKO! I challenge you to a duel.. a duel of FLASHY... GLAMOUROUS... BEAUTIFUL.. ENTERTAINING... COMBAT!!!!"

"A... A fight... in.. front of all these people!?" Miyoko stammered as she looked nervously at all the fans cheering.

"THEM.. and over BILLIONS of viewers!!" said Mettaton. 

Miyoko gulped then stepped onto the stage. "If.. I win.. you'll tell us what we want to know..?"

"OH YEEEES!" said Metaton doing another pose. "Just be sure to make it.. ENTERTAINING!!!"

"Got it.." said Miyoko as her talons sparked, and electricity crackled around her body. 

"AAAAAAAALLLLLLL RRRRRRRRIIIIIIGHHHHTTT!!" roared Mettaton as he did a marvelous pose. "GET READY... FOR DEATH... BY GLAMOUR.... HIT IT!!!"

Fabulous music began to play as the strobe lights went wild, and Mettaton shot into the air, twirling at tremendous speeds. "PREPARE YOURSELVES HOTLAND!! MY FABULOUS LEGS.. SHALL PERFORM... MY FABULOUS KICKS

Metaton exploded downwards , hurling out one of his legs, energy rippling around it as rockets exploded from his back, propelling him downwards. 

Miyoko hurled out her own powerful kick. "IRON SHOOT OF THE THUNDER DRAGON!!"

"KAAAABLLLLLLLAAAAAAMMM!!" a giant explosive electrical shockwave ripped out from the meeting point of both attacks.. sparks jumping off Mettaton and Miyoko's bodies. 

"So you use electricity too!? GLORIOUS!!!" Mettaton roared as both he and Miyoko leaped away from each other. 

"He's strong.." Miyoko muttered. "Th.. that kick really rattled my teeth."

"WHOOP HIS METAL ASS MIYOKO!!" Caulifla roared. "SHOW THAT WEIRDO ROBOT SOME MOVES!!!"

"Moves!? HAHAHAHA!! MOVVVVES!?" Mettaton exclaimed as he dashed around the stage, displaying enormous speed as a shockwave blasted in his wake from his breaking of the Sound barrier.  "I've got moves.. listen everyone... TO THESE LYRICS!!"

Mettaton slid down like a baseball player, aiming a powerful sliding kick at Miyoko, and as Miyoko leaped into the air to avoid it, he began to sing.

 I am the idol everyone craves
Rise to the top and the world I'll save
Smile for the camera come, look sharp!
Take your soul and break your heart!
DRAMA, ROMANCE, BLOODSHED
These tools to the masses I bring!!

"WE LOVE YOU METTATON!! WE LOVE YOU METTATON!!" chorused the crowds as Miyoko hurled forth a powerful barrage of kicks, firing powerful electrical beams from each kick.

Ill Cross the barrier, SOON my salvation I'll sing!"  Mettaton continued as he turned into a blur, standing in place and dodging at the same time, his metallic gears whirring as he automatically predicted each attack... the beams whizzing past him. 

"Come on keep up the pace!"

Mettaton launched himself into the air with a twirl as a large disco strobe light ejected from his back.

"Child of the dragon race!!"

The strobe light hurled out powerful beams of multicolored light down at Miyoko, who activated her Dragon Born ability's power and dodged all the beams at hyperspeed.

"you know you've come so far!"

Miyoko propelled herself upwards, coming to meet Mettaton in mid air as she puffed up her cheeks. "ROAR OF THE.. THUNDER DRAGON!!!"

"NOW FACE MY RISING STAR!"

Mettaton blocked Miyoko's blast with a powerful combined beam from his strobe light

"All Cross the underground
The Fans all gather round.."

Mettaton hurled an explosive roundhouse kick into Miyoko's gut, sending her blasting back into the stage below with tremendous force. 

"They're watching us ya know

LETS PUT ON A GOOD SHOW"

Mettaton laughed as he landed extravagantly with a twirl on one foot in front of the gasping Miyoko. " POP QUIIIIZ Hotshot!! How great am I?! Oh put down your pen! I already know I'm amazing!!"

Mettaton grinned. "Now.. let's just see how FABULOUSLY you can soar.. Fairy Tail Girl!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 23
After their escape from the Soul Society, and their uneasy understanding with the Soul Reapers, Mikoto and the rest of Fairy Tail come back to find t...
116K 2.7K 20
(Chronology: Daihaseisai Arc of A Certain Magical Index.) The Daihaseisai is here! A festival event where all the schools in Academy City compete wit...
13.7K 712 27
The tournament continues, with part 2 of Book 7. Having overcome Lord Boros, Mikoto now must deal with the potential future that she must leave Fair...
18.2K 576 26
In this story I'm aging the people of a certain scientific railgun by 1 year. But touma, index, motoharu, and other characters in toumas class are th...