Louis Tomlinson's Sister ?! (...

De iimagines_1d

Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you... Mai multe

Prolouge :
Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 .
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Recap.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequel !!
Links.

Chapter 27

852 7 0
De iimagines_1d

Aisley's POV:

I woke up around 10 in the morning . Harry wasn't beside me so that meant he slept in his own room , thank god . Louis and Eleanor walked I'm my room 10 minutes ago with breakfast and questions .

*10 minutes ago*

*knock knock*

"Come in ." I shouted to whoever was at my door .

"We have breakfast for you !" Eleanor said cheery .

"Yay ! Thanks !"

"No problem . But can we ask you some things ?" Louis asked .

"Of course ." I smiled .

"Okay . First , how do you like your presents ?"

"They are great ! Thank you so much !" I thanked .

"Your welcome . Second , what are you going to name the baby ?"

"Well , Mum came in my dream 2 nights ago . I asked her what I should name my baby . She said Andrea Marie . So that's what I want to name her . Andrea Marie Tomlinson ."

"Your not letting her have Andrews last name ?" Louis asked .

"Nope ."

"Okay . Well Third . Do you want a nephew or niece ?" He questioned .

"Uh . I guess why ?"

"Cause . Aisley we have to tell you something ." Eleanor said.

"Are you pregnant ? Congratulations ! Join the club !" I gave her a hug .

"Yes I am . And thanks ." She said .

"How many weeks are you ?"

"5 . But also . We know you wanted a room makeover to a room in the basement and your own bathroom . So that's what your getting ."

"Yay ! Thank you so much !"

"Your welcome . But come on . Get ready ! We are going to get paint , painting tape , paint brushes , paint rollers , and paint sponges . Then we are going to get a vanity , a mini fridge , a TV , a shelf , new clothes , a dresser , a night stand , a TV stand , a desk , a camera , a camera stand , hangers , a dirty clothes basket , a picture frame , a yoga ball , a rug , a couch , and a volleyball . Then for Andrea we are going to get her a crib , a car seat , a rocking chair , a changing table , a TV , a mini fridge , a dresser , wall stickers , a bookshelf , a trash can , a high chair , a rug , a blanket , a bassinet , crib bedding , paint , a nappy bag , a nappy rack , and a baby carrier ."

"That's a lot ! And Andrea is no where near born. And what if I have a miscarriage ? Then all that stuff will be useless ! And I don't want to walk down the hall thinking she is almost here . When I'm only 15 weeks pregnant . I don't want to get her stuff yet ."

"Too bad . We are . I'm getting my stuff when I'm 15 weeks . So you are too. And too bad if its a lot . your having a big room . plus other room . and then you furniture . So come on and get ready ." Eleanor demanded .

"Ugh . Fine ." I said .

*8 hours later at home after shopping*

Eleanor and I went shopping for 8 hours ! We still have to paint my new room tonight . And I just saw my new room it is huge ! It is 27' by 27' and Andreas room is 14.5' by 14.5' . We got mint green paint for my bedroom and we are going to have an accent wall . Its going to be Mint Green , Ombre , Chevron . My room is going to be awesome ! Andrea's is going to be a dark light pink . and the stickers we bought say Andrea . then another one says Marie . and then we got a 't' . an 'o' . a 'm' . a 'l' . an 'i' . a 'n' . a 's' . an 'o' . and a 'n' to spell 'Tomlinson' .

*2 days later*

So we are now working on Andrea's bedroom . Mine is all done . All we need put together in Andrea's room is the crib . But we are almost finished with .

"Oh my gosh . I love her room . I love mine too ! Thank you guys so much !" I thanked .

"Don't worry about it . Your old room is now the new nursery for our baby cause its closet to our room ." Louis said .

"Haha . Okay ." I told him .

I look in the corner of the room and Harry is on his phone . Which he should be helping us . I say his fingers move across his phone . He is texting somebody . He is smiling and laughing and blushing and biting his bottom lip . Is he cheating on me ?

"Hey Harry . Can I pleasseee see your phone ? Mine died and I need to text all the celebrities that came to my party and thank them for everything . Pleeaseee ?"

"No ."

"Why not ?"

"Because ."

"Please ?"

"No ! Shut the fuck up !"

"Harry . Calm down . She was just trying to be nice . But your here being an ass . You aren't even helping us . Like why the fuck are you down here ? There's no point ." Liam said defending me .

"Bro . She is being an annoying bitch . She won't leave me alone . She doesn't have to do that right now . She has a phone of her own she can charge . She don't need mine . She is like an annoying mosquito buzzing in my ear telling me what to do . Harry do this . Harry do that . Harry help me . Harry stop . Harry go clean the kitchen . Harry go find me this . Harry go get my outfit . Harry go get my makeup . Like shut the fuck up . Nobody fucking cares about you . Louis is only doing this because he has to . Nobody gives a fuck . Get that through your fucking mind ! Leave me alone . I don't like you bitch ." Harry shouted . I was now in tears .

"Harry ! That was not cool . That was not alright . Go somewhere else . We don't want you here . Your causing problems . She was trying to be nice to people . And you have to be the dick that you are and yell at her for no fucking reason . She did nothing to you . She has left you alone this whole fucking time . You are just too busy to know . Get the fuck out of here if you aren't going to do anything . And guess what that is a lie what you said . I wanted to do this for Aisley . And I do care . Leave her the fuck alone ." Louis snapped at him .

"Harry did you really mean that ?" I asked quietly .

"YES YOU LITTLE FUCKING ANNOYING BITCH !" Harry is such an ass .

"FINE . HARRY WE ARE OVER. DELETE MY NUMBER . DONT TALK TO ME . GO FUCK THE GIRL YOU WERE TEXTING . I DONT LIKE YOU . GO DIE IN A FUCKING BLACK HOLE . I AM DONE WITH YOU . I HATE YOU . LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BITCH . I DID NOTHING TO YOU . YOUR JUST A FUCKING DICK ." I screamed leaving the room into my room .

Harry's POV before breakup .

I was texting this girl I really like . I am going to breakup with Aisley tonight . This girl is so much better than Aisley . Aisley is a bitch . I don't like her to be honest . She just gets on my nerves .

"Hey Harry . Can I pleasseee see your phone ? Mine died and I need to text all the celebrities that came to my party and thank them for everything . Pleeaseee ?"

"No ."

"Why not ?"

"Because ."

"Please ?"

"No ! Shut the fuck up !"

"Harry . Calm down . She was just trying to be nice . But your here being an ass . You aren't even helping us . Like why the fuck are you down here ? There's no point ." Liam said defending her.

"Bro . She is being an annoying bitch . She won't leave me alone . She doesn't have to do that right now . She has a phone of her own she can charge . She don't need mine . She is like an annoying mosquito buzzing in my ear telling me what to do . Harry do this . Harry do that . Harry help me . Harry stop . Harry go clean the kitchen . Harry go find me this . Harry go get my outfit . Harry go get my makeup . Like shut the fuck up . Nobody fucking cares about you . Louis is only doing this because he has to . Nobody gives a fuck . Get that through your fucking mind ! Leave me alone . I don't like you bitch ." Harry shouted . She was now in tears .

"Harry ! That was not cool . That was not alright . Go somewhere else . We don't want you here . Your causing problems . She was trying to be nice to people . And you have to be the dick that you are and yell at her for no fucking reason . She did nothing to you . She has left you alone this whole fucking time . You are just too busy to know . Get the fuck out of here if you aren't going to do anything . And guess what that is a lie what you said . I wanted to do this for Aisley . And I do care . Leave her the fuck alone ." Louis snapped at him .

"Harry did you really mean that ?" Aisley asked quietly .

"YES YOU LITTLE FUCKING ANNOYING BITCH !" I yelled .

"FINE . HARRY WE ARE OVER. DELETE MY NUMBER . DONT TALK TO ME . GO FUCK THE GIRL YOU WERE TEXTING . I DONT LIKE YOU . GO DIE IN A FUCKING BLACK HOLE . I AM DONE WITH YOU . I HATE YOU . LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BITCH . I DID NOTHING TO YOU . YOUR JUST A FUCKING DICK ." Aisley screamed leaving the room into my room .

Yay ! She broke up with me . Now I can go on a date with Hannah. No not Louis' ex .

"HARRY FUCKING STYLES ! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?" Louis yelled at me .

"LOUIS ! I DONT LIKE HER . SHE IS SUCH A BITCH !" I screamed .

"You are such a prick Styles . Your such a prick ." He said a little bit lower .

"Okay . I'm the prick ." I mimicked .

"Worthless piece of shit ." Louis told me walking out the door to go to Aisley's room .

"Whatever asshole . I'm leaving ." I said going upstairs .

Louis' POV:

I can't believe Harry . I hate him now . I knocked on Aisley's door .

"Who is it ?" she asked .

"Louis ."

"Go away ."

"No . Can we please talk ?"

"About the bastard ?"

"No . Whatever you want to talk about ."

"I wanna talk about the prick ."

"Okay . Can you let me in ."

"Yes . Did he leave ?" she asked me while opening the door .

"Yeah . I'm sorry Aisley . He is such a dick . I can't believe him . He went to go meet some girl ."

"He is such an ass ."

"I know , love ."

"But I still love him ."

"Why ?"

"Cause I really loved him . and it hurts me that he doesn't like me back and he was basically cheating on me . What hurt the most was that he just kept calling me a bitch . I know when I am being a bitch . And I haven't been a bitch to him . I haven't been a bitch since the day we went to get Hayley ."

"I'm sorry Ais . How about me and you and Eleanor go out to buffalo wild wings , then we trash Harry's room , throw eggs at his car , slide his laptop down the sewer . put itching powder on his clothes . put a rat in his bed . glue his door shut . be like Carrie Underwood and carve your name in his car seats . Fill his gas tank with fruit juice . Then we can tweet that you found him in bed with a man . Then kick is dick . Then cut a hole in the crotch area of his jeans . And then we can put tampons in his bed , pockets , wallet , shoes ."

"That sounds like fun !" she smiled .

"I know . But come on . Were leaving now ."

Aisley's POV:

Revenge on Harry Part 1 - Trash Room with baseball bat , slide laptop down sewer , glue his door shut . Tweet about finding him in bed with a man . Kick his dick . Leave tampons all over . Cut hole in crotch area of jeans .

But for right now I gotta change in my phone 'Harry is my baee' to 'the shitiest bastard'

Bye bye . gotta go eat .

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

298K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
38K 520 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...
14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...