ROYAL PAIN || PARK JIMIN ||

By TheJINius

❝...You can feel the taste of his sweet lips, as if they're covered in dripping honey mixed with tiny crystal... More

You, who shall regret it.
Voiceless.
Tomato clichΓ©.
Vengeance.
Burning hearts.
A joyful sight.
Just a phase.
Chances, chances and chances.
Disgusted? Jungkook says no.
Dominance and intelligence.
The Terrifying Carnivores.
Arnold the Glorious.
Books and Covers.
Masterfully Bamboozled.
The Terror King; Ronald.
Guilty Regrets.
Sworn Revenge.
Vandalized Memoirs.
The Royal Pain.
Memory Fragments.
Beauty Within Mysery.
Rebellion Amongst Us.
Pompous Pricks.
The Phoenix Border.
His End.
Velvet Blood.
Fairies.

Falling In Love.

9.5K 484 141
By TheJINius

He walked away.

After staring so intensively at you- making you feel like some sort of terrorist which bombed the whole planet- Jungkook didn't utter a single word and just walked past you. He looked casual and calm, with his hands kept in the pockets of his trousers as he made his way to Namjoon and Taehyung.

As you peaked from around the corner, the blonde prince slowly stepped out of Joon's bedroom and stared the maknae down. Jungkook suddenly glanced behind him for a short second, then looked back at Tae who was crying in Namjoon's arms.

Life flashed before your eyes when witnessing the prince's stare, which pierced through your peaking eyes from the distance. Before you knew it, he was fast to swiftly make his way towards you. Gasping quietly, you hide behind the corner of the wall and remain silent, focusing on the sound of your heart which was beating against your rib cage harshly with nervousness.

You heard light steps getting closer.

Then there he was, finally reaching your corner and staring you down like you're dead meat. "Follow me." Jimin murmured quietly, voice oddly calm and smooth as he gestured with his index finger for you to follow along. Turning around, he begins walking in a completely different direction, away from the group of three men where two were trying to calm down one.

You had to comply. There was no other option. You couldn't just run away after breaking someone's heart.

•••••••

The royal bedroom.

Jimin led you to his room.

Oh, joy.

He held one of the heavy doors open and observed you momentarily, waiting for you to step inside first. Looking down without making any eye contact, you tuck a strand of your hair behind a ear and obediently enter the room.

Once you were in, Jimin shut the door behind you and walked over to the king-sized bed. "Sit." He commanded bluntly and gently pat the space beside him, watching your every move. Nodding slowly, you sit down beside him and finally gather enough courage to look into his chocolatey brown eyes that sparkled gorgeously as any hint of light reflected upon them.

"...why?" He begins softly, voice faint and hurt. "Why do you dislike us so much? I know we rushed things and forced you to do everything you didn't wanna do... But do you hate us? Is that why you also destroyed Taehyung's picture? Is it a threat of some sort?"

Fucking fire.

Straight to the point, huh?

Blinking with confusion as you stare at the handsome prince, you begin to try processing his questions before answering. But he doesn't let you. He continues. "I'm sorry I forced you to marry me. I've just happened to see you around the kingdom many times and you simply peaked my interest. I've talked to the queen and king... "

Your breaths heavied as you listened to him, as if your lungs began hurting from breathing. Biting your bottom lip with worry and stress, you scoot a little bit closer to him on the mattress and frown. He doesn't move though and his expression remains the same. Blank. "They said... If you take it too far again... We will have no choice but to kick you out of the castle. We'll let you go."

The words which spilled so softly and carefully from his plump lips were like a trigger which stabbed you in the heart. You've only been here for a few days and your attempts of getting out of the castle seemed to work... But now you didn't want to get out of here like this. You didn't want to be seen as a bitch to the royal family.

You took it too far, and maybe it was too late to realise this.

''...I don't hate anyone,'' you began with a whisper, voice sincere and eyes locked on his to show the hidden honesty which was saved deep within the deep wonderland your orbs contained. ''But i'm locked up into a giant castle, forced to marry a prince. There are also many responsibilities i'll have to face. I am not ready for that. Would putting someone inexperienced in charge of a whole kingdom, be really a good idea?''

The blonde's eyes soften and he quickly looks away, his gaze anchored on the ground as he thinks of your words. ''No...'' He replies back almost hesitantly, gently swinging his legs at the edge of the bed. His soft bangs almost cover his saddened eyes, and casts a light shadow over them as he presses his lips onto each other, forming into a thin line.

''I acted... like a monster,'' a sigh escapes your mouth and you scoot closer to him again. ''Childish, to say the least. But i did it so you guys could let me go, and so far it seems like it's working. Just... Not the way i wanted it to. I apologise for causing such mayhem. I didn't mean to take it this far though. I'll try to make it up to you all... Before i leave, that is.''

Nothing.

He didn't say anything after that. The prince remained completely silent, not a single word spilled from these sinfully attractive lips of his which looked softer than the petals of a lily that bloomed in spring ever so elegantly. It was clear he was in deep thought of the situation, taking your words into full consideration and trying to come up with ways to fix things.

It wasn't very easy. You've crossed all limits, screamed, begged, even hit him and tried to rip his hair out. Now that he thinks of putting himself in your shoes though... He'd probably do the same thing. Being forced to marry someone you don't love can be heart-breaking. It can ruin you and the ability of respecting yourself or everyone else around you. I can turn you into a cruel human.

The point was pretty much proven by now. If he would've gotten to know you, if he would've met you in better occasions... Things would've been different. Taking it slowly would have given you time to decide if you truly like him or not. It would've been less exhausting and heart-wrecking too. His father however, wanted him to marry someone so he can keep his offspring going.

The king, Bang Si-Hyuk, needed someone to rule the throne once Jimin was gone. He didn't trust the prince, to be honest. For all he knows, he could pass away and Jimin would promise he'd marry someone- then marry the wrong person and bring down the whole kingdom. He didn't want that. He needed his son to marry someone right.

Someone who wouldn't marry his son just for his looks, money and fame.

That person was you.

''Y/N,'' Jimin whispers out your name and turns to look back at you, only noticing now how close you were to him. It made him feel nervous, shaking with fear yet excitement as he observed you closely. Your gazes were tied together for the first time, hearts fluttering at the intense staring you had to deal with. ''I don't want you to go,''

Your breath hitches at his words and sudden warmth takes over your body. Before you can process anything or even say a word, he leans in and crashes his lips onto yours. He pulls you into a gentle kiss and you can feel the taste of his sweet lips, as if they're covered in dripping honey mixed with tiny crystalline sugary bits.

His hands cup your face, one of his thumbs gently stroking your cheeks which were filled with a cute tint of the colours which belonged to delicate red roses. He was so crazy. An idiot, for falling victim to your traps and his own feelings. A fool for following the true wishes of his heart...

But so were you.

Your heart felt alive.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

<UNEDITED>

Ya'll might wanna sit the hell down and be ready for some cheesy stuff, like FINALLY

I bet you all waited 600,000,000,000,000,000,000 years for the book to get to this point

Excuse this boring chapter tho

I am feeling a bit trippy

I'm just casually dancing to 'I'm Fine' while writing this lil' note here, i don't even know what to say anymore tbh hEH

I just sneezed

bLESS ME.

K well

byEEEEEEEE LLOOOVVEEE YOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*dabs on my way out*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 130 13
WELCOME BACK!!! POLYAMOROUS STORY HAS ARRIVED !!! This one has sprinkle of BDSM ⚠️Do remember some scenes are quite toxic relationship vibes please...
656K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
8.6K 379 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
62.7K 2.7K 35
|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chosen someone for him to marry in 2 months...